Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
bdanyo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:16:43 PM

The only thing I find bad is that when people search for Pandacoin on google they get the scam PANDA as the first site instead PND coin. This is bad Sad

We will be performing SEO to rectify this in the near future for google searches, so that Pandacoin (PND) will come up on top of search engine searches. We have an ever increasing massive pile of to-do-lists and milestones to achieve for this coin. Stayed tuned for our official statement for the Pandacoin (PND) development team's vision for the coin in the coming days! There we provide a sneak preview of the developments that the community should expect from the team, and the direction and vision forward of where we want to take Pandacoin (PND).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:38:49 PM

The only thing I find bad is that when people search for Pandacoin on google they get the scam PANDA as the first site instead PND coin. This is bad Sad

We will be performing SEO to rectify this in the near future for google searches, so that Pandacoin (PND) will come up on top of search engine searches. We have an ever increasing massive pile of to-do-lists and milestones to achieve for this coin. Stayed tuned for our official statement for the Pandacoin (PND) development team's vision for the coin in the coming days! There we provide a sneak preview of the developments that the community should expect from the team, and the direction and vision forward of where we want to take Pandacoin (PND).

Might also want to do some cleanup on any old forum/Reddit/twitter etc thread pointing back here to the new awesome dev team.

Fer_Torres

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:53:36 PM

PAND-PANDA1
PANDA-PANDA2
PND-PANDA3
where is PANDA4,5,6?

Stop sending scam to PANDA coin, as ur a copy paste of PANDA
bdanyo

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:56:48 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 10:10:49 PM by bdanyo

So far 5.5 million Pandacoins (PND) have been donated to http://pnd4pnd.com/! It is a unique concept in that all donations made now will be held and only released to the chosen charity organisations on June 1st, 2015. How much do you think the donation wallet will be worth in a years time?

www.pnd4pnd.com

bdanyo

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:01:54 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 02:03:12 AM by bdanyo

PAND-PANDA1
PANDA-PANDA2
PND-PANDA3
where is PANDA4,5,6?

Apologies for the confusion, but it's part of our coin's unique history and origins. Part of Pandacoin (PND)'s philosophy and core values are to counter scammers and market manipulation, things that give the alt coin market space such a bad name.

Wolong's scamcoin was our target back then and as you can see in regards to market prices and trade volume, they are now defunct and an inactive community with the coin developers disappeared for 3 months.

Whereas Pandacoin (PND) moved on, rebranded and carried on with our initial core values in mind (Honesty, integrity, peace, compassion and peace), and these values are reflected in our 0% premine, 0 IPO, no instamined bs, active dev team (with 7 members), community initiatives like helping out Asiacoin bagholders (expect more similar initiatives in the future), charity efforts such as pnd4pnd.com and opting to potentially adopt a panda from WWF and more.

Pandacoin (PND) has since evolved rapidly from our beginning days - with a community polling on which technology to adopt with the constant innovations being created in the alt coin space, and we chose, as a community to opt for Proof of Stake over Merged Mining with DOGE. We are currently testing PoS and will be rolling out in 11 days. We also now have a 450+ mhs (and growing) multipool 99+% uptime, and consistently 400+ global mining hashrate.

When Proof of Stake is rolled out, we would be one of the rare PoS coins with such a fair and honest lengthy PoW distribution phase of approximately 3 months. This is a rarity in the alt coin space, as the recent trend of PoS coins have their ultra short PoW distribution phase, with some that is even less than a week!

We've JUST spoken with Mintpal TODAY, and they have said that we should expect PND/BTC soon. Once that happens, there will be less confusion over the coins and we'll be making Mintpal history, as the first coin to get back BTC listing after being relegated down to LTC listing!

We can't help what happened in our coins past, it's part of who we are, but we've embraced it, matured and moved on Smiley

Hope that clarifies things!

Fer_Torres

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:28:59 PM

PAND-PANDA1
PANDA-PANDA2
PND-PANDA3
where is PANDA4,5,6?

Apologies for the confusion, but it's part of our coin's unique history and origins. Part of Pandacoin (PND)'s philosophy and core values are to counter scammers and market manipulation, things that give the alt coin market space such a bad name.

Wolong's scamcoin was our target back then and as you can see in regards to market prices and trade volume, they are now defunct and an inactive community with the coin developers disappeared for 3 months.

Whereas Pandacoin (PND) moved on, rebranded and carried on with our initial core values in mind (Honesty, integrity, peace, compassion and peace), and these values are reflected in our 0% premine, 0 IPO, no instamined bs, active dev team (with 7 members), community initiatives like helping out Asiacoin bagholders (expect more similar initiatives in the future), charity efforts such as pnd4pnd.com and opting to potentially adopt a panda from WWF and more.

Pandacoin (PND) has since evolved rapidly from our beginning days - with a community polling on which technology to adopt with the constant innovations being created in the alt coin space, and we chose, as a community to opt for Proof of Stake over Merged Mining with DOGE. We are currently testing PoS and will be rolling out in 11 days. We also now have a 450+ mhs (and growing) multipool with less than 99% downtime, and consistently 400+ global mining hashrate.

When Proof of Stake is rolled out, we would be one of the rare PoS coins with such a fair and honest lengthy PoW distribution phase of approximately 3 months. This is a rarity in the alt coin space, as the recent trend of PoS coins have their ultra short PoW distribution phase, with some that is even less than a week!

We've JUST spoken with Mintpal TODAY, and they have said that we should expect PND/BTC soon. Once that happens, there will be less confusion over the coins and we'll be making Mintpal history, as the first coin to get back BTC listing after being relegated down to LTC listing!

We can't help what happened in our coins past, it's part of who we are, but we've embraced it, matured and moved on Smiley

Hope that clarifies things!

Is PND the copy of PANDA, and sending troops spreading FUD in the PANDA forum?
Copy is cheating, spreading FUD is ill-integrity
If so, where is the so-called "Honesty, integrity, peace, compassion and peace"
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:30:27 PM

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
pandacoin-official (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:32:53 PM

The first Pandacoin (PND) charity initiative have been created by a dedicated and awesome community member! Let's show our support and feel good by donating PNDs to a choice out of 4 different charity organisations!

It is a unique concept in that all donations made now will be held and only released to the chosen charity organisations until June 1st, 2015.

The charity wallet will be on a transparent and public address, managed by the Pandacoin (PND) development team. Read more about it and the chosen charity organisations here: http://pnd4pnd.com/

Pandacoin (PND) official statement regarding future switch from 100% Proof of Work (PoW) to 100% Proof of Stake (PoS).

The Pandacoin (PND) development team are keen to keep up with technological innovations in the alternative currency space in order to remain relevant and have a viable and successful future that is in line with our vision for the coin. We, the developers, as a team often take a collaborative approach to Pandacoin (PND), by interacting and taking feedback from our community on what they want to see for the coin in the near future. As such, we recently held a poll the Pandacoin (PND) community to vote on either switching to PoS from PoW or have Merged Mining with Dogecoins. The poll concluded and the Pandacoin (PND) community has voted in favor of PoS (url of the community poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572462.0).

Well, the Pandacoin (PND) community has spoken and now we are proud to reveal these PoS specifications and a FAQ so that you have something to look forward to! When we switch over to PoS, Pandacoin (PND) would become one of the rare PoS coins with a such lengthy PoW phase of 3 months to fairly distribute the coins towards the community.

Specifications

Proof of Stake (to be implemented)

Symbol: PND
Block time: 1 minute
Difficulty retarget: every block
Nominal stake interest: 2.5% annually
Min transaction fee: 0.1 PND (Fees are paid to stakeholders)
Confirmations: 3, maturity: 720
Min stake age: 72 hours, no max age
P2P port: 22444, RPC port: 22445

Proof of Work (to be phased out after total of approximately 3 months of PoW)

Symbol: PND
Algorithm: Scrypt
Premine: 0%
Max coins: 32,000,000,000 (See FAQ)
Block Rewards: 1 Minute Block Targets, KGW
Reward system: 50,000 per block until we switch over to PoS.

FAQ

When can we expect PoS to be implemented?
Our devs that are currently responsible for making it happen are already at the stage of doing thorough testing, making sure that when we make the switch from PoW to PoS, it would be a smooth transition with no bugs or errors. That being said, the switch from PoW to PoS will happen when we hit our new PoW phase maximum coin cap of 32,000,000,000, which would happen in approximately 15 days (or around 21st of May, 2014).

How long has the PoW phase been running so far?
Pandacoin (PND) had begun their PoW phase since Feb 16, 2014 and has been mined for 78 days as of this post. When we switch over to PoS, we will be one of the rare PoS coins with such a long PoW phase (Approximately 3 months of PoW) to distribute the coins fairly out towards the community.

How many Pandacoins (PND) are currently in existence?
At this time of the post, there are 30,887,898,841 Pandacoins (PND) that have been mined so far with our PoW stage in the last 78 days. You can check it here: http://pandachain.net/chain/PandaCoin/q/totalbc

What will the maximum number of Pandacoins (PND) be?
Not fixed nor limited when we switch over to PoS. The 100,000,000,000 Pandacoin (PND) coin cap from PoW stage would no longer be relevant since we are switching to PoS. We are switching to PoS when 32,000,000,000 Pandacoins (PND) are mined, which marks the end of the approximately 3 months of PoW phase.

How could I start PoS mining when it rolls out?
Once we have finished testing the PoW to PoS conversion and have it implemented, you will have to download our new wallet, have it unlocked and leaving your wallet open with an online connection to start mining!

Do I need to exchange my current Pandacoins (PND) for new ones when we switch to PoS?
No, you keep your existing ones. All you have to do is to download the new wallet, unlock it, keep the wallet open, stay connected to the internet and start mining coins from your wallet!

Can I still mine Pandacoin (PND) directly with my mining rig?
With Pandacoin (PND) switching to a pure PoS coin, you would not be able to mine it directly. Instead, you will mine other alternative cryptocurrencies and exchange them for Pandacoin (PND) through our 450+ mhs multipool. This way, you will be able to still mine Pandacoin (PND) from the multipool, and help increase the value of Pandacoin (PND) at the same time.

Subreddit: http://reddit.com/r/multipanda
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552464.0
Email: admin at pandapool dot info

How does the Pandacoin (PND) multipool work?

The Pandacoin (PND) multipool automatically switches between coins to mine based on difficulty and price variations in order to be as profitable as possible for the miners. For payout, the multipool computes the proportional share of each miner over rounds that last four hours. Once a round is complete, and after the mined blocks become mature, the multipool exchanges all coins for Pandacoin (PND). Please note that due to the time required for block maturation, deposits and withdrawals on exchanges, payouts for a round are processed one hour after the end of the next one. The multipool also apply a fee of 1.25%, in addition to the exchange and transactions fees required by the operation

Join us on IRC: #PandacoinPND on freenode.net where the fellow pandas hang out!

For the latest news and updates regarding our coin, check out our social media accounts!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PandacoinPND
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pandacoin.PND
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND

WenBo

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:46:09 PM

i have been waiting for this day for llong time!!! 今天是个好日啊!
Flapjackz

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

Hey guys hope i can still join in  Grin

AsiaCoin Address: AYfaRpdt7U8tP2NXpNLnMUFSpx9Sc7AeTy

Balance: 100.00 AC

and here is my panda address

PFckQBJDytsj9aiYJbUyBfDMkfidkSydn5

all the best for your coin

vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:14:40 PM

No, PANDA copied DOGE, and was created by the scam artist Wolong. He scammed IPO buyers with a 3% (3 billion) premine of PANDA.

PND was created to counter that scam, which it did successfully.
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:17:33 PM

Hey guys hope i can still join in  Grin

AsiaCoin Address: AYfaRpdt7U8tP2NXpNLnMUFSpx9Sc7AeTy

Balance: 100.00 AC

and here is my panda address

PFckQBJDytsj9aiYJbUyBfDMkfidkSydn5

all the best for your coin

Everyone is welcome.

d1e852eb92fb4546eda3f3250070148e95caba497447b84d61dd040153d34554

creamynebula

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:20:18 PM

Great laugh creamynebula, thanks.
Sent Wink

Received Wink
bdanyo

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:27:32 PM

No, PANDA copied DOGE, and was created by the scam artist Wolong. He scammed IPO buyers with a 3% (3 billion) premine of PANDA.

PND was created to counter that scam, which it did successfully.

Not to mention with our rapid evolution ever since the dev team expanded, we are far from a "clone" now. Pandacoin (PND) is now a very unique coin in its own right.

ficklepickle

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:43:53 AM

Crazy Idea:  Set up a donation to send some low income students to zoos this summer where they have pandas. 

jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:47:28 AM

Who owns http://pndponzi.org? Small amounts sent back to the correct address but large sums are not send to the right place! It's obviously a scam. Address from outbound transaction is not mine. I lost a lot of pandas, shame.  Angry Cry
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:54:18 AM

Crazy Idea:  Set up a donation to send some low income students to zoos this summer where they have pandas. 

We are already holding current donations until next year to establish ourselves first so this would be unfitting as of now. Good idea though.

Who owns http://pndponzi.org? Small amounts sent back to the correct address but large sums are not send to the right place! It's obviously a scam. Address from outbound transaction is not mine. I lost a lot of pandas, shame.  Angry Cry

It's owned by a member of the community and I'm quite sure that he's not out to scam you. Do you want me to contact him about it?

ficklepickle

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:56:34 AM

Who owns http://pndponzi.org? Small amounts sent back to the correct address but large sums are not send to the right place! It's obviously a scam. Address from outbound transaction is not mine. I lost a lot of pandas, shame.  Angry Cry

Invest in the community, not ponzi schemes imho. 

Spending a few hours each day helping newcomers, engaging with the devs, and throwing out crazy ideas is how a coin becomes a real community. 

That is the long term investment strategy that I would like to see adopted here. 

kufan

Activity: 241

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:01:09 AM

maybe can get an online bamboo store to accept pnd.
i love bamboo.
jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:01:55 AM

It's owned by a member of the community and I'm quite sure that he's not out to scam you. Do you want me to contact him about it?

Sure, I check other IN and OUT transaction and there is many incorrect transaction to wrong wallets. Looks like scam for me. You can check it myself. Incoming and outcoming adress is different for many transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: