Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal  (Read 144915 times)
pgmail

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:41:08 AM

Play for a period of time the coin, think technology is not important.A lot of people in the hard copy and make new COINS, no team really focus on their own long-term development.It can be said that is not worth holding 99% of the COINS.

zhangdu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:33:37 AM

happy mining.

jkreddyg

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:41:30 AM

Hi dev,

I've received a BCTcoin from your
This is my second claim, I will hold this coin

Thank you very much  Smiley

You are welcome.

Pls keep voting on all possible exchanges.

I am voting in mintpal  Smiley
now rank 17 in mintpal
but mintpal will remove voting on the 1st of september
whether BCT will be able to enter before that date?

We still have bigger exchanges than mintpal.

Lets keep all our efforts and try till ending.
bctcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:54:07 AM

Nice jobs

please give me my giveway share

my bct address is in signature

Done.. Smiley
jkreddyg

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:52:36 AM

Hi dev,

I like to join this giveaway but the virus scan result for your windows wallet is a bit too scaring

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a0f6dffcffba293c727c5f17a002c00059a5f5f610aca02b1016fdbb93a9dddf/analysis/1405423160/

Is it possible you fix the wallet first?

I'm sure it will attract more people to join and support this coin  Wink

Hi,

That is False Positive..No need to worry abt that.

+1
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5055

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:18:45 PM

We need to get into the anon game. Since that NYC press release there is going to be a massive move to anon tech.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
abc333

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:53:47 PM

BCT in which website deal now?Bittrex cannot be used.

jkreddyg

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:06:17 PM

BCT in which website deal now?Bittrex cannot be used.

here https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/bct
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:27:54 PM

OK, Im confused. What is up with this thread?

Is the same DEV on both?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570750.0

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
skeet

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:36:39 PM

Is the same DEV on both?

I think not the same, the dev here of BCT is more dedicated to long term development of this project. While the dev of BCC went AWOL almost 2 months ago.

Might be a coincidence that both coin launched on the same date. Check their post history you can see the difference.

bctcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:40:28 AM

Is the same DEV on both?

I think not the same, the dev here of BCT is more dedicated to long term development of this project. While the dev of BCC went AWOL almost 2 months ago.

Might be a coincidence that both coin launched on the same date. Check their post history you can see the difference.

We are no way related to that coin.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:34:04 AM

Is the same DEV on both?

BCT devs and community are greater and better
Keep holding

IOTA
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

Good job guys!! I'm really impressed we're doing really well with the Allcoin voting  Smiley
I just added another 50 votes and we're now #17 on the list with 1025 votes!!  Cool
Allcoin has definitely got better volume than europex. It'll be very good for BCT to get listed on there.
We start with the smaller exchanges and slowly work our way to the bigger ones  Wink
There is no hurry. Those who hold BCT will be rewarded for their patience and faith in the long term  Smiley
Let's keep voting on Allcoin!!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:23:51 PM

Is the same DEV on both?

OK, I had never heard of it until I went to the exchange and saw it. Why are both names so similar and they were launched on the same day? There is no way that that can be a coincidence.

ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:53:22 PM

Is the same DEV on both?

OK, I had never heard of it until I went to the exchange and saw it. Why are both names so similar and they were launched on the same day? There is no way that that can be a coincidence.

Actually it is a coincidence. I've been with BCT from the start. It was at a time when free coin distribution amongst forum members was popular. They probably copied our idea. We found out about them after some time and if you go through their thread you'll find that we've got absolutely nothing to do with them. They have a very different mentality and their coin evolved along a very different path.
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:00:56 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 06:35:34 PM by kbroadfoot

BCT vrs BCC  

Both are technically good coins.... BTC is a Proof of Work coin and an outstanding one at that. BCC is a pure POS coin and it works pretty damn good as well. The biggest problem with BCC is that the devs all went awol... they went awol before the distribution. The new dev got it through distribution and probably got sick of all the hate mail... i.e. got discouraged...

Some in the BCC community have a mean streak and spread FUD about other coins.... like BCT, for example.

This community does not do that.... they do have their eye on the ball and on themselves. They do not spread FUD about other coins.

The biggest issue I see with BCT is there is way to much emphasis on 'trying to get on mintpal' or that sort of thing... The vote for listing sites are a waste of time.... ( IMHO ) Mintpal will take your BTC, list you and de-list you a few months later and never return the money...

I think 'vote for listing' is a damn scam....  seriously... and this community has wasted enough time with Mintpal....

Bittrex would have been FINE and they have good volume... look at ENRG ( EnergyCoin )

Europex de-listed ENRG and it is thriving on Bittrex...

Look to Atomic-Trade perhaps as well... a solid exchange with medium volume would be perfectly fine...

What needs to be done, really, is services, stuff, games, dice, poker, t-shirts, hats etc....

Also FIX the comma's on the main website!     1,000,000  not 10,00,000  good grief already....

Perhaps it is time to re-think the charity amounts as well... they are useless except as a distraction to the people who may be interested in BCT... they can accuse the devs of all sorts of bad things as long as all those coins keep sitting around....

There should be talk about 'mining' with this coin...  it is a pleasure to mine... even solo right now...

This is one of the first coins who's wallet has worked perfectly from day one.... no 'MANDATORY UPDATES' and such... this is great....

I suggest a bounty for a NEW LOGO...

I think a BCT FOUNDATION would be neat... that should be separate from the DEV and be financially managed by a trusted member of the BCT community

From the charity fund the DEV should MATCH all donations to the FOUNDATION up to some amount...

Foundation Members can donate as a 'supporter', 'senior supporter', 'member'   etc....   DEV matches the funds... trusted member manages the funds, people vote on action....

There are many ideas to propel the coin forward... voting on Mintpal is NOT one of them...

ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:25:00 AM

It's very encouraging to see that you guys are actively voting on Allcoin  Smiley
I just added another 50 votes. We're #14 on the list  Wink
Let's keep up our efforts and get listed on there. We'll finally have a reasonably decent exchange for our coin  Cool
jkreddyg

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:51:38 PM

It's very encouraging to see that you guys are actively voting on Allcoin  Smiley
I just added another 50 votes. We're #14 on the list  Wink
Let's keep up our efforts and get listed on there. We'll finally have a reasonably decent exchange for our coin  Cool

I too added 50 Promoted to 11th Place.... Grin
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:01:06 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:27:34 PM by andyatcrux

BCT vrs BCC  

Both are technically good coins.... BTC is a Proof of Work coin and an outstanding one at that. BCC is a pure POS coin and it works pretty damn good as well. The biggest problem with BCC is that the devs all went awol... they went awol before the distribution. The new dev got it through distribution and probably got sick of all the hate mail... i.e. got discouraged...

Some in the BCC community have a mean streak and spread FUD about other coins.... like BCT, for example.

This community does not do that.... they do have their eye on the ball and on themselves. They do not spread FUD about other coins.

The biggest issue I see with BCT is there is way to much emphasis on 'trying to get on mintpal' or that sort of thing... The vote for listing sites are a waste of time.... ( IMHO ) Mintpal will take your BTC, list you and de-list you a few months later and never return the money...

I think 'vote for listing' is a damn scam....  seriously... and this community has wasted enough time with Mintpal....

Bittrex would have been FINE and they have good volume... look at ENRG ( EnergyCoin )

Look to Atomic-Trade perhaps as well... a solid exchange with medium volume would be perfectly fine...

What needs to be done, really, is services, stuff, games, dice, poker, t-shirts, hats etc....

Also FIX the comma's on the main website!     1,000,000  not 10,00,000  good grief already....

Perhaps it is time to re-think the charity amounts as well... they are useless except as a distraction to the people who may be interested in BCT... they can accuse the devs of all sorts of bad things as long as all those coins keep sitting around....

There should be talk about 'mining' with this coin...  it is a pleasure to mine... even solo right now...

This is one of the first coins who's wallet has worked perfectly from day one.... no 'MANDATORY UPDATES' and such... this is great....

I think a BCT FOUNDATION would be neat... that should be separate from the DEV and be financially managed by a trusted member of the BCT community

From the charity fund the DEV should MATCH all donations to the FOUNDATION up to some amount...

Foundation Members can donate as a 'supporter', 'senior supporter', 'member'   etc....   DEV matches the funds... trusted member manages the funds, people vote on action....

There are many ideas to propel the coin forward... voting on Mintpal is NOT one of them...

Good idea about the Foundation. I think having the funds for charity managed by a member with escrow worthy trust levels is a big step in gaining credibility.

Yes, the wallet works well and yes mining Keccak with low difficulty is indeed a GPU miner's dream. The dev is dedicated and level headed when dealing with criticism. There is a fairly low number of coins. Not much to complain about this coin.

The fact that many exchanges listed BCC before BCT has hurt BCT's chances at certain exchanges. I believe that Poloniex is avoiding listing this coin because they see it as a redundancy. Being persistent in drawing distinctions between the two coins may be all we can do.

Mintpal is out of reach now and is a waste of time. They stop taking voting in 5 weeks. Bittrex, would be nice but if I am not mistaken BCT was already listed and then delisted on that exchange.

When this coin was on Bittrex there could and should have been more emphasis on creating trade volume. Votes for other exchanges would have followed. So I do think it is important for the development funds to be utilized in part to create volume and provide a small level of stabilization. I am not sure Europex gets enough traffic for it to matter. With many new exchanges being created we can keep an eye out for any that have potential for supporting higher volumes of trading.

And lastly, while it is nice that many are holding, it hurts the coin if everyone does this. If holders took 10% of their coins and actively traded them while NOT dumping them, it would actually help the coin. Hoarding is not beneficial.
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:02:20 AM

BCT vrs BCC  

I really like your idea regarding the BCT foundation. I think that could be exactly what we need to complement the dev's work. Having a foundation would definitely boost investor interest and generate more activity within the BCT community. I know you from posting in a few different threads and I know you're as honest as they come. I'm sure most people here would agree that it would a privilege to have you manage the foundation  Smiley
Maybe the dev can give his thought on this?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: