Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash.com - get paid more than mining on multipool - Scrypt/N/X11/X13/SHA3  (Read 29666 times)
kenshirothefist (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:53:28 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 05:59:43 AM by kenshirothefist

I have tried to place an order and am confused .5btc at 8.8BTC/GH/Day gets me 0.6094191828907596 hours of mining?? I want to rent 35MH... how can I place an order

Please see this FAQ https://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb0

You have to limit hash power to get a specific speed, otherwise you're buying full speed (currently approximately 2.3 GH/s). Minimum is 100 Mh/s.
henrik_z

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:34:17 AM

Guys just wanted to say this is out-and-out the best combination of altcoin mining ideas out there. Well executed, straightforward and hugely profitable. Scrypt is back!

Serious props!
dloganbill

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:35:14 AM

What's up with the pool? Twice today I've had periods of solid rejects. I've had great success so far. These are gridseed asics running Hashra Controlla. Should I manually set the difficulty?
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&a=0&addr=192wH2yhWVyjiUkzf2qppnATSvmQkuMsxA

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
nicehashdev

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:20:20 AM

No pool pays as much as NiceHash now. 0.02 BTC/MH/Day.
kenshirothefist (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:07:11 AM

More providers are needed! We're constantly at 10+ BTC/GH/Day with peaks reaching 20 BTC/GH/Day!
volder

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:33:48 PM

Ok, I'll bite. I have 62Mh that I can point to nicehash. Where can I find the current BTC/Mh/Day payout. Also, can you explain in a bit more detail how to set the price of my rental in the password field? An example would help.

Regular Guy™
wielkizegar

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:39:46 PM

Ok, I'll bite. I have 62Mh that I can point to nicehash. Where can I find the current BTC/Mh/Day payout. Also, can you explain in a bit more detail how to set the price of my rental in the password field? An example would help.
1. http://prntscr.com/3dyzma , simply divide it by 1000 to get price per MH.
2. for example this in .bat
Code:
-p p=6.0
or this in .conf
Code:
"pass" : "p=6.0",
will set the price to 0.006BTC/Mh/day minimum.
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:34:17 PM

Are people consistently getting over 0.01btc/mh/day when running 24x7 on this or are there significant periods of making less than that and/or no work being available and thus having to switch to backup pools specified in your configs?
wielkizegar

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:38:47 PM

Are people consistently getting over 0.01btc/mh/day when running 24x7 on this or are there significant periods of making less than that and/or no work being available and thus having to switch to backup pools specified in your configs?
currently ppl are getting ~0.0052584/MH/day, it depends on bids.
dogechode

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:43:30 PM

currently ppl are getting ~0.0052584/MH/day, it depends on bids.

Is that based on your own experience or just calculations from the site statistics?
kenshirothefist (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:07:06 PM

There are some decent paying Scrypt-A-Nfactor orders ... if you have Scrypt-A-Nfactor you can get some good payouts, check here: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?a=2 and point your miner to stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3335
dogechode

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:39:01 PM

I have been pointing 2.5 MH at this for several days straight now; I'll post the results later for those who are curious about some hard numbers on what I got paid out daily by mining on here 24x7 for several days in a row.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:15:43 PM

I have been pointing 2.5 MH at this for several days straight now; I'll post the results later for those who are curious about some hard numbers on what I got paid out daily by mining on here 24x7 for several days in a row.

Back off..payments atm are crap. Make 'em pay

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
dogechode

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:40:47 PM

How do I set it up to only work if payments are about X amount again? I currently have my batch files set so they can switch to other pools if nicehash has no work available, so I assume if I set up my nicehash workers to only work above X rate, then if that rate was not available my miners should fail over automatically to the other pools... is that accurate?
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:49:01 PM

How do I set it up to only work if payments are about X amount again? I currently have my batch files set so they can switch to other pools if nicehash has no work available, so I assume if I set up my nicehash workers to only work above X rate, then if that rate was not available my miners should fail over automatically to the other pools... is that accurate?

set your password.. for example i don't' want to send hash to nicehash unless it atleast 5 btc/gh/day  so my config looks like this:

"url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3333",
                "user" : "btc-address here",
                "pass" : "p=5.0"

so if its less that 5.0 my miner switches to the secondary pool i have setup.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
dogechode

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:40:15 PM

set your password.. for example i don't' want to send hash to nicehash unless it atleast 5 btc/gh/day  so my config looks like this:

Ok so I just tried that (but using p=7.0) and it seemed like it was working but not very well. It tried to connect to nicehash then switched over to my backup pool (presumably bc current payout on nicehash is way under 7) but then after doing like a few shares on the secondary pool it switched to nicehash. Is it going to constantly toggle back and forth every 30 seconds or so because that seems inefficient as all hell... am I wrong?
Trestle

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Rockem Sockem

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:32:25 AM

There are some decent paying Scrypt-A-Nfactor orders ... if you have Scrypt-A-Nfactor you can get some good payouts, check here: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?a=2 and point your miner to stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3335

What is the N factor I set? I can't get cudaminer to connect and get accepted shares. I tried --algo=scrypt:11 no go.

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=2539 - Leash the Hash power you need to dominate coins.
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:39:07 AM

Ok so I just tried that (but using p=7.0) and it seemed like it was working but not very well. It tried to connect to nicehash then switched over to my backup pool (presumably bc current payout on nicehash is way under 7) but then after doing like a few shares on the secondary pool it switched to nicehash. Is it going to constantly toggle back and forth every 30 seconds or so because that seems inefficient as all hell... am I wrong?
when mine was set to p=5 and the going rate was going up over 5 then back down it toggled quite a bit, then I changed it to p=6 and am not having any issues.  I use pimp

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
dogechode

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:27:06 AM

Well, I was using p=7 and it was flippflopping like a democrat so I gave up and just pushed my miners to other pools for now. Nicehash seems like a great concept but if it isn't paying more than the main multipools like hashcows, wafflepool, etc then there really isn't much point. And if it is constantly toggling that's just wasting hash power. I can't be bothered to constantly check throughout the day and manually switch it over if the payment rate starts to suck.
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:42:39 AM

Well, I was using p=7 and it was flippflopping like a democrat so I gave up and just pushed my miners to other pools for now. Nicehash seems like a great concept but if it isn't paying more than the main multipools like hashcows, wafflepool, etc then there really isn't much point. And if it is constantly toggling that's just wasting hash power. I can't be bothered to constantly check throughout the day and manually switch it over if the payment rate starts to suck.
yeah I don't blame you, at 7 you should be doing the same or better than most of the multi pools.  Not sure why it is toggeling so much for you works great for me, but I just upgraded my gpu farms to the latest pimp OS, came with the latest miners and configs, works great.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: