Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13689 times)
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

Maybe just a rumor alone, facebook does not accept payment using bitcoin, because facebook is social media, and for social media usually can be obtained by free way without having to buy it.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:41:59 AM

Probably this is still a rumour checked latest companies accepting bitcoin payments and facebook did not make the cut, link here>
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/ but maybe in the future this could be possible.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

Is it true? this jik is true will greatly affect the bitcoin value. facebook companies are great if they use bitcoin of course this is good news

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

That was just a rumor. I will believe it if facebook officially announce it in public. But i believe it will happen when they finally open their mind about bitcoin.
There is no reality in it because Facebook one of the fastest social app if someone post anything here so in a night it reached to around the world and I try so many time for bitcoin but Facebook don’t accept but I’m sure very soon bitcoin will start to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is helping and playing a very big role for companies as swell so I think it will be good for Facebook as well so let see how long it’s going to take that Facebook will accept bitcoin.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
I never heard od it, but if that so, it will surely make Bitcoin more popular and might probably trigger more countries to accept it and make it legal. It will also be a way so that more people will be able to use Bitcoin on daily transactions which will make its vmarket demand high and same thing will happen to its market value.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
I never heard od it, but if that so, it will surely make Bitcoin more popular and might probably trigger more countries to accept it and make it legal. It will also be a way so that more people will be able to use Bitcoin on daily transactions which will make its vmarket demand high and same thing will happen to its market value.
That would be a great news for all of us if that happens, I hope it will be soon so that we can enjoy our earnings the soonest, and good thing to that is bitcoin will increase its demands as we all know that facebook has a lot of users and a big influence when it comes to advertisements.
adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

If ever this happens, well this will contribute more to the bitcoin community. But i guess, facebook will make their own coin instead of using bitcoin. If facebook will make their own coin, they could easily do marketing in facebook and its going to be a big hit. But i hope they  use bitcoin instead, this will make bitcoin to rise in value and most of the people will gain from it. Jobs will be present if tjis happens. Just wondering how will bitcoin be use in facebook? Is this for purchasing credits for their games? Or for virtual transaction they will offer? Well, we just have to find it out to the near future.

kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

If this happens in the future everything about bitcoin and its industry and economy status will change. Maybe this kind of acceptance of facebook in this kind of payment is a big thing for the world of digital currency if you think that it is not just bitcoin to be familiar with cryptocurrency as well as different types of altcoin I just think it. And we all have his opinion. hope it will happen
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

Wow thats Good new. Im glad if they accept bitcoin. After that bitcoin become most papular in the whole worl. I hope that is true. We need to sopport that if its true. Becuase for me, bitcoin is a good and nice work online. It will give us to better life. Specially to those people need income and no works..
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

It is good if that gonna happen. Bitcoin become much more papular and i think more investor is willing to invest in bitcoin if they see how much the price of bitcoin. And i think bitcoin will reach the amount $100.000 dolors if that gonna happen. So we're happy on that news, if its that true.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
That would be a great news for all of us if that happens, I hope it will be soon so that we can enjoy our earnings the soonest, and good thing to that is bitcoin will increase its demands as we all know that facebook has a lot of users and a big influence when it comes to advertisements.
When it comes to advertisement then theres no doubt on the capacity of facebook on doing such thing which if facebook would decide to collaborate with bitcoin then it would really give some good impact on its price but i would say facebook management would really think up on this first before they would decide such thing specially bitcoin is experiencing problems as of now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

That was just a rumor. I will believe it if facebook officially announce it in public. But i believe it will happen when they finally open their mind about bitcoin.
There is no reality in it because Facebook one of the fastest social app if someone post anything here so in a night it reached to around the world and I try so many time for bitcoin but Facebook don’t accept but I’m sure very soon bitcoin will start to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is helping and playing a very big role for companies as swell so I think it will be good for Facebook as well so let see how long it’s going to take that Facebook will accept bitcoin.

There are only words about these things. Nobody will accept bitcoin, I mean the biggest companies. Because they know bitcoin is now in the gray zone and they don't want to get charged by the government.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:00:42 PM

Is it true? this jik is true will greatly affect the bitcoin value. facebook companies are great if they use bitcoin of course this is good news
Lol zack is using bitcoin if you see it they are planning to accept bitcoin in paying  sponsored thing on advertisement they also teying to verified into payments which is the best thing if you are blogger on facebook videos your bot going to oay thru credit card or anything payments wait for it and they will publish it.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:20 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
Accepting for what? Payment for what? Facebook is nit selling products though aside from promotion on your business pages but i didnt see any option of payments there that includes bitcoin. Maybe in the future and that would be great since not everyone has credit card.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:38:14 PM

If it's real then oviously its a great news for all bitcoin users.I wish its not only a rumour facebook really agree to accept bitcoin.But thinking about present situation i find its not possible that a big company like facebook accept bitcoin.

mihaela5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

I'm not sure if facebook will accept bitcoin in the near future but in the long therm there is a probability
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:34 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

Still a rumor, it isn't true, bitcoin will still take a long time to establish itself as the mainstream currency
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I think not totaly  facebook can use bitcoi. I read so.e articles that litecoin is used and accept facebook. So i think thats is the reason. And your source or you wrong. Some people say in playstore they hope accept bitcoin payment
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:13:19 PM

I'm not sure if facebook will accept bitcoin in the near future but in the long therm there is a probability
not necessarily also if facebook is receiving bitcoin and cooperate, because the owner of facebook it has been successful with the development of facebook.
so if long thought bitcoin it will not cooperate with facebook.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

For me, I think there are a lot of cryptocurrency advertises on facebook but I think they will not accept Bitcoin for payment in the near future. But maybe they will change their mind when they literally and completely know what bitcoin about is, and how can helps bitcoin in users, in society ,in country and also after Bitcoin legalized all over the world, they will accept Bitcoin as normal currency.. Well thats only my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: