Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13686 times)
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

didn't heard about it, but if facebook will really accept BTC in the near future, it will be great for all cryptos.

I think it was a rumour created by some people so we don't confuse with them but it happen in future it will be very happy for everyone because bitcoin grow up daily it reach to everyone in the world it is one of the wishing factor now a days .
Yeah I agree. If ever it happens, more people are going to know about bitcoin because almost everyone around the world is using facebook and we're all connected to these social media site. It will help the community of bitcoin to even grow more in the near future. A lot of people are going to read about this and going to search what it is all about.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

I never heard that facebook accept bitcoin,maybe its just only a humor and no physical proof that it is true.as far as i know facebook just only for commercialize  some new's about bitcoin and a part of socializing some trading site's and not for accepting bitcoin as  a payment,but i never close my thought maybe soon,facebook  team ,will  wide there technology and open another kind of investment by accepting bitcoin as a payment of their clients.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

Until whenever I don't think Facebook will never accept bitcoin, but more precisely I think it's only as an intermediary medium or inform various things related to bitcoin. The function of this social media, I think it's helpful and enough suitable to disseminate various things related to bitcoin.

Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

Until whenever I don't think Facebook will never accept bitcoin, but more precisely I think it's only as an intermediary medium or inform various things related to bitcoin. The function of this social media, I think it's helpful and enough suitable to disseminate various things related to bitcoin.

By this news, mark-zuckerberg-says-facebook-will-look-into-cryptocurrency, Mark consider about cryptocurrency. Maybe we can using facebook coin in the future for fb services.

At this time, we only using Visa for it. I think the fee for currency conversion is too high for other countries.

CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

Mark Z. never said he will accept bitcoin on facebook, he only said he will look into cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is one of many cryptocurrency available. I do not believe that Mark would implement the slowest a most expensive cryptocurrency to facebook anyway. For me it looked more like maybe he wants to create a new facebook cryptocurrency. Who knows, only the time will show, what he meant. Now media is trying to use his words to make hype.
jeje28

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
I am not sure but better receive the Facebook job bitcoin to learn of other Facebook that they can work with their Facebook accounts so they will not addicts but they will have a job even if facebook is used
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
As you have said, its still a rumor. However, if Bitcoin will be fully accepted in all online and digital transactions, its not far that Facebook will accept Bitcoin the soonest. Facebook is also supportive with the ads and the trends of Bitcoin, so I think, slowly, Facebook will adopt Bitcoin.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

Well actually, there are no news that are out about this yet, just rumors spreading like wildfire.

But, judging by how things have been going on, and how businesses local and online, have been coping with the crypto craze, i think the rumors of having facebook accept bitcoins and other crypto currencies isn't so far from happening. Although i am not that sure yet as to when this will be happening, i think we can all agree that this will really happen some time in the future. Just like other online businesses or local stores that we thought wouldn't accept cryptos as a choice of payment that are actually accepting cryptos now or only bitcoins.

Oh well, if it haopens them it happens, don't really care much about Facebook.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

that's not true news, until now there has been no official announcement from facebook that they accept bitcoin
I dont know if facebook is really accepts bitcoin but for me i think facebool would accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies because right now bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is blooming its popularity because of facebook and twitter and cryptocurrencies is we will be really great on facebook.

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

zuckerberg is studying blockchain tech in order to make the facebook network operate faster. That is all. Nothing to do with accepting cryptocurrencies

60659 📦
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

didn't heard about it, but if facebook will really accept BTC in the near future, it will be great for all cryptos.

I think it was a rumour created by some people so we don't confuse with them but it happen in future it will be very happy for everyone because bitcoin grow up daily it reach to everyone in the world it is one of the wishing factor now a days .
Yeah I agree. If ever it happens, more people are going to know about bitcoin because almost everyone around the world is using facebook and we're all connected to these social media site. It will help the community of bitcoin to even grow more in the near future. A lot of people are going to read about this and going to search what it is all about.
It’s a very good new that bitcoin is accepted by Facebook because social media can play a very big role for bitcoin if everyone they start social media so I’m sure that in one night bitcoin will become more popular but also its users will be increased which will give more power and energy to bitcoin so we need to support bitcoin because bitcoin is here to help us and I’m sure as bitcoin will be strong same its price will be also high.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
Oh, my... You heard your rumor way back too early since April 2014? Darn, well, it is about to happen this time after 4 years. Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg announced they're a digging deeper and studying the cryptocurrencies, how the market is behaving very well and they might a cryptocurrency futures in the near future.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

I think it is very unlikely that Bitcoin will become illegal in many countries, so it's unlikely that Facebook will accept it. In addition, I hope that in the not too distant future when more and more countries will accept Bitcoin, more and more companies and corporations in the world will accept it.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

It can bring a bigger revolution when Facebook joins the bitcoin. One is leader isn the social media again in the cypto currency and when 2 giants combined you get the best of the best. it will boost booth the users who uses FB and BTC. It will bring more good to the cypto currency as its will reach to masses through social media as well and attract new people easily.

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:55:42 AM

It's more probably that facebook will propose his personal money.
Of course it would be a disaster for cryptomarket, because is will be a centralized one, and people will not understand the difference.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:15:51 AM

Don't believe every rumor you hear Smiley Although it would be big if this was true..

I also just heard this rumor, but if bitcoin can be received on facebook then this is very good news because it can be mutually beneficial both parties also facebook users and bitcoin of course, because it will be easy in paying ads that will be posted on facebook
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

In the next future, any big company will be forced to accept cryptocurrency.
Of course, there is the possibility that any corporation will create his own currency, this will be a very interesting situation.

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I also read that facebook is receiving bitcoin. To remove ads that appear whenever you use facebook on a laptop computer or smartphone. Bitcoin will use to eliminate ads running. But based on the information I gathered? facebook does not yet accept payment from bitcoin but there are also few who say that, they already have and they already have. You can actually charge using the bitcoin case the process I do not know yet. If you are interested try to research and know you kug or not. Smiley
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Just read this article yesterday http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/facebook-bitcoin-rival-mark-zuckerberg-cryptocurrency-3367912
It suggests that facebook is thinking to a way to integrate the blockchain system in their website. But bitcoin, maybe not, it's hard to control according to this dear mark.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I don't heard anything about this, about accepting bitcoin by the facebook but I know this is just another rumors that spread everywhere and has no strong evidence about it. Well, actually I have seen a lot of advertisement of bitcoin in facebook but I don't know if this means  acceptance of the facebook.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: