Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13683 times)
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

It is just hoax but I think Mark Zuckerberg is already investing in bitcoin and I think in nearly future facebook will accepts bitcoin too. Many businessman and investors wants to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is getting popular and it is the source of income of other people. I see in facebook are there is many advertisement about bitcoin and altcoins. It is good news for us that they are have benefits to each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

In future, not only facebook but other institutions would also start accepting bitcoin. Bitcoin is here to stay.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

I think that in the next future any big corporation will have its own coin. This will the end of the trend, where governments will be replaced by corporations. I predict a future where in forex you'll trade facebookcoin against googlecoin.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

I think that in the next future any big corporation will have its own coin. This will the end of the trend, where governments will be replaced by corporations. I predict a future where in forex you'll trade facebookcoin against googlecoin.
The fact is that there are such large companies are beginning to introduce the crypto currency into their system, then this speaks of a good prospect for the future of crypto currency. But then as for Google and Facebook, this is a real way to make money, they make quality services for users.
The Crypto of the Opera

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:20:25 AM

When facebook will accept bitcoin, it will be a turning point in public acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

Nope, purely rumours. Don't think Facebook will be accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment anytime soon considering the high cost of transaction fees at the moment.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

No, and they are never going to accept bitcoin, you people are a bunch of newbies in here, you need to understand that facebook is exactly the opposite than bitcoin.. They are centralized as fuck, and you all know how bitcoin is.. Stop being so dumb, and read the facts.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
  I did not hear that. It's just that someone spreads rumors. The question is who and why it is needed. Perhaps in the future, social networks and take bitcoin, but so far it's only a dream.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

Well, if bitcoin will become more and more popular, all big corporations will be forced to accept it.
But exists the probability that facebook - and other companies - will create their own currency.
It will be an interesting world :-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

Until whenever I don't think Facebook will never accept bitcoin, but more precisely I think it's only as an intermediary medium or inform various things related to bitcoin. The function of this social media, I think it's helpful and enough suitable to disseminate various things related to bitcoin.
If we think that Facebook's revenue source is only advertisements, Bitcoin is not suitable for Facebook. I do not know exactly the face of facebook and I do not use it, but Twitter is more suitable for Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used to confirm the account.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:10:19 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 10:40:28 PM by ivanst776

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
Just a rumor for now! but we cant tell that this will just humor for the rest of our lives, i still believe that mark ( Facebook CEO ) will do the better for his facebook and will jump into cryptocurrency. Mark is a young player in the web and will do everything just to keep this site updated and as we all know cryptocurrency is the wildest thing over the net now especially bitcoin, I will not be shock if mark will launch his own ICO soon and have his own exchange on facebook. The news actually is that Mark Zuckerberg is interested in crypto and maybe they have something in mind and I speculate that they have the power and budget to create their own coin/token.
JohnnySocks

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

We're talking Facebook, here. I doubt they'd accept any currency that wasn't developed in-house.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

facebook if accept bitcoin it's a revolation of cryptoworld because how many users know the btc now and than after accept the facebook how many peoples knows ?  it's very amazing step fgor btc world and facebook . of course the value is higher and everybody start to use / enter crpyto world
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

In nearly future maybe because cryptocurrency is new in the net now. If the world will accept cryptocurrency facebook will also accept bitcoin.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

In nearly future maybe because cryptocurrency is new in the net now. If the world will accept cryptocurrency facebook will also accept bitcoin.

No other announcement has released from facebook still now it is just a rumor .in future it will possible it will great for all facebook users and it gives a good hope about bitcoin to people for make a investment .

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

No other announcement has released from facebook still now it is just a rumor .in future it will possible it will great for all facebook users and it gives a good hope about bitcoin to people for make a investment .
That's one of the greatest things that can be applied to social networking sites like facebook etc.. and i am thinking that they maybe create their own currency especially made for facebook and makeit an iCo so with they would come to have an easy marketing and an easy money after their crowdsale. In the otherhand im speculating or finding a coin if they tend to use it.

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I also read that facebook is receiving bitcoin. To remove ads that appear whenever you use facebook on a laptop computer or smartphone. Bitcoin will use to eliminate ads running. But based on the information I gathered? facebook does not yet accept payment from bitcoin but there are also few who say that, they already have and they already have. You can actually charge using the bitcoin case the process I do not know yet. If you are interested try to research and know you kug or not.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

It is just an assume event because Mark Zuckerberg allegedly interested on cryptocurrency , bitcoin to be specific. Many have predicted that due to high profiled investors bitcoin increases so much and reached $22000, but who knows what will happen next ? its Mark Zuckerberg's decision if he is willing to.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
I don't hear as of now that facebook accept  bitcoin already they are only some humors but we don't even know soon who knows
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

If Bitcoin get accepted on Facebook wish it can also become a major online currency widely acceptable all over the world.there is hope in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: