Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13683 times)
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

Will theres a facebook bounty and they reward it with btc per week othere rewarded y token  And many group in facebook that talk about the bitcoin and the other crypto currency.Facebook is the one who promote bitcoin thats bitcoin accept facebook...
nikifffor

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

How bitcoin can be entered into facebook if this company is subject to US laws and there it is still forbidden. I think this is a fake news.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Hello, as far as I know, these reports are just for the rumor now, but maybe in the future, maybe why not?
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

The moment in which facebook will accept bitcoin, will be a very revolutionary one, in general acceptance of bitcoin.
But you can bet that facebook will create his own money (totally centralized, for sure) and will convince the public that its money its the real bitcoin.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

It is just hoax but I think Mark Zuckerberg is already investing in bitcoin and I think in nearly future facebook will accepts bitcoin too. Many businessman and investors wants to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is getting popular and it is the source of income of other people. I see in facebook are there is many advertisement about bitcoin and altcoins. It is good news for us that they are have benefits to each other.

I suppose in future, and it will happen very soon, Bitcoin will be accepted in most socials. Additionally marketplaces will deal with it ( Amazon, for instance). Here is the list of the most popular companies that accept BTC: https://edgylabs.com/top-25-companies-that-accept-bitcoin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

It is just hoax but I think Mark Zuckerberg is already investing in bitcoin and I think in nearly future facebook will accepts bitcoin too. Many businessman and investors wants to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is getting popular and it is the source of income of other people. I see in facebook are there is many advertisement about bitcoin and altcoins. It is good news for us that they are have benefits to each other.

I suppose in future, and it will happen very soon, Bitcoin will be accepted in most socials. Additionally marketplaces will deal with it ( Amazon, for instance). Here is the list of the most popular companies that accept BTC: https://edgylabs.com/top-25-companies-that-accept-bitcoin
everything that under the united states law would be harder to connect in bitcoin,as until now its forbidden for that said laws the cryptocurrencies,i dont know whats the problem of the said country or maybe its about the issue of the criminality specially isis in which the government want to prevent
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

I hope it will be real in few years bitcoin bitcoin is getting stronger and someday facebook wouldn't be able to ignore bitcoin! Maybe we gona see this this years.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
It's been a long time since Facebook has accepted Bitcoin, you can search for keywords on facebook about Bitcoin, I know Bitcoin has a facebook page and a lot of people, in which they always exchange and comment on. The way to get into Bitcoin or to experience it, Bitcoin has become a life force for me, and it can be said that Bitcoin is indispensable in life.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

As you can see, actually facebook tries to BAN bitcoin, so in no way it will accept them.
We need to wait to understand if this ban is for real, or if it's just a manipulative move to influence the market.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

As you can see, actually facebook tries to BAN bitcoin, so in no way it will accept them.
We need to wait to understand if this ban is for real, or if it's just a manipulative move to influence the market.
Seems like the op misunderstood what he was told, maybe the person who told him that said that Facebook will start investing on Bitcoin and not accepting Bitcoin. And you yourself, you’re also wrong lol. Please, can you tell me when Facebook tried to ban Bitcoin? Maybe a link of an article that shows when they did such, I will really appreciate. As far as am concerned, Facebook never had any business to do with Bitcoin, neither did they talk about accepting or banning it or something.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

If this is true, this is good news. Because I'm using Facebook ads. I don't need to deposit amount of fiat to my debit card on paying Facebook ads. This is a big relieve on my part. Not only that another access to pay Facebook on advertisement.

rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

its not sure yet but if Facebook develop their own coin its a good thing
for now its just a hear say  no one can ever tell if that will going to happen

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

Facebook accepting bitcoins! There are no official declarations of that. All we heard that is just some rumor. But many online sites are now accepting bitcoin payment method. Maybe Facebook will be added to that list very soon, who knows! Bitcoin is getting popular day by day. Even Amazon is now accepting bitcoin payments. So there is a great possibility that it might have happened!
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

Facebook is a big company. He's big enough to get his coin out. I do not think they will use a different coin.

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

There is a high possibility that the company called facebook might create their own coin because that will be an another way for them to make profits and maximize the potential of the company because if they will use their own coin then they will be easily controlled and monitored the performance of their company.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Hmm, Facebook banned advertising the ICO in its territory. So I doubt that will support bitcoin payments, otherwise it will be some double standards.
jbkg111816

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

Not true, because right now they banned the advertisements of cryptocurrencies on their website so their pretty much against it. And there is no way they accept bitcoin as of right now.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

And I've heard rumors of facebookcoin, but that doesn't mean its true.

If  this however is true, I hope they will be using blockchain so it will also be known to the people about other projects related to blockchains and this will help the economy of crypto. Facebookcoin will be a good idea if they are not going to be accepting bitcoin.  After banning ICO, I doubt they will really be accepting BTC.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

How bitcoin can be entered into facebook if this company is subject to US laws and there it is still forbidden. I think this is a fake news.
no sir its true its not fake bitcoin is now on facebook as well in my country a lot of people they are giving add of bitcoin and people are really supporting and like bitcoin which is a very good thing for bitcoin and i believe social media can play a very good role for bitcoin to make iot more strong and popular bitcoin achieved a lot of its goals and target without social media and now through facebook bitcoin price can go more high bitcoin is such a currency which  can be acceptable to anyone .

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

I also did not hear about it actually the problem is people use to spreads fake news about crypto currency but if it is true than it is great news really! Because this thing will increase the price of bitcoin more and more so in future it will not be hard to make income with bitcoin, I am bitcoin investor and hoping to have high profit out of bitcoin Facebook is the really a famous website and social media so it is really a great news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: