Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13683 times)
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

I have reading facebook statement saying facebook does not support ads about crypto currency and ICO. Until now i dont know when it will be happen but some ICO pages has been removed from facebook. I hope it's just rumors
musdafakfl

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

No, it's all about the rumors right now. Maybe in the future we do not know but there's nothing like that.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

The post from 2014. Smiley It was rumor like you said. Facebook didn't still accept bitcoin. But I also hope that Mark will accept it in the future. Bitcoin is more famous then 2014.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Anyway, there's nothing paying on facebook, so I don't see what would be the interest for him to accept bitcoins... There are priorities before (amazon etc...)
DByte

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

Dont believe some rumors spreading. They will not let facebook be part of their system. It will have such a big adjustment for them to take over that.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

Cryptocurrency was crowded discussed in the modern society, many countries supporting the, but not a little also oppose sistemnya, if facebook received bitcoin, then bitcoin would be more popular again and will be many who know him and will in the play by more people again.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

it seems like they're going right the opposite direction after they banned ICO adverts. There have been many rumors of accepting crypto related to large companies, some might be true some not really, but eventually it will surely come Smiley
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Maybe not bitcoin itself, but traiders. All the banks that are in social media are in Facebook. Facebook allows organizations to target their audience with a personal approach. ICOs could attract as many customers as possible to our fan pages through various campaigns. Campaigns can be viral recruitment, discounts and coupons, and offline promotions.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

Facbook will never accept bitcoin because they making their own cryptocurrency that probably would be expencive becasue or many facebook users.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

Funny but i was just been announce lately somewhere in an article that Mark Zuckerberg will no longer allow cryptocurrency advertisements in facebook. He said that it is to avoid scams but i was wondering what was really his motive for this decision. Is not because he wants payment for every advertisements, or he wants also crypto payment for it?
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

I have reading facebook statement saying facebook does not support ads about crypto currency and ICO. Until now i dont know when it will be happen but some ICO pages has been removed from facebook. I hope it's just rumors
May these all are rumors but I think they aren’t. Like some days back I came to know that Facebook done this with bitcoins. This will affect the market of bitcoins because only one best way of spreading knowledge about bitcoins is to promote it on sisal media and Facebook is one of the supreme sources. Bitcoins can make the difference but if these forums support them.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

Lately, I haven’t been seeing Facebook ads on Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Though I have heard of the news that Facebook banned everything that has to do with cryptocurrencies, so it’s true. They are no more accepting any advertisements from Bitcoin exchangers and ICOs. I’m even thinking this will be having an effect on Bitcoin price, though the price is about to recover very soon.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Lately, I haven’t been seeing Facebook ads on Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Though I have heard of the news that Facebook banned everything that has to do with cryptocurrencies, so it’s true. They are no more accepting any advertisements from Bitcoin exchangers and ICOs. I’m even thinking this will be having an effect on Bitcoin price, though the price is about to recover very soon.

Maybe it's true, not rumors. If your friend don't like share post about crypto or ico and they report your post then it will be moderated and deleted after that the ico page or group will be deleted too. Thats why some bounty manager remove facebook campaign or make strict rules.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

in general, I can't figure out why social networks bitcoin? Facebook and so is a good profit from all of its users. we don't even зaдyмывaeмcя what it means. but on Facebook and bitcoin this is a complete nonsense.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

I'm not quite aware of this but I do some basic search and see what I got though , it's a rumors though but if this implemented it would be a total successful to the both industry though. The link is down below feel free to look at it , and I'm hoping that it would help.

Link: https://www.ccn.com/is-facebook-thinking-about-accepting-bitcoin/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

The reason btc was blocked by facebook so as to secure people from being scammed.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

This thread started last 2014 and it is 2018 now. I believe that the rumors has become real now and that it is continuously being done by facebook. Actually it is not just facebook that advertises bitcoin but also the yahoo and or the gmail. Advertisements their show the help of bitcoin and how to have that kind of investment- this is for the newbie.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
subduedworsted

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

Facebook has banned ad of any cryptoz so how could it promote btcs?
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
Maybe soon facebook gonna accept  bitcoin to because bitcoin now is going more popular and many people have already use and investing to bitcoin
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:27:52 AM

maybe in near future but for now there are many speculations about that and facebook is annouce that they ban crypto adds and also btc adds so we cannot say at all that facebook will going to accept btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: