Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13683 times)
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

As far as I know still it's still debating on the partnership or cooperation through bitcoin and facebook this two industry can positively grow though. And I think on the near future , and it can positively happen no doubt though , as you can see there's a lot of opportunity that's going on so basically I think and I believe , bitcoin will be no.1 cryto currency on the crypto world.
There is no concrete plan about this partnership about them, if that happens well it will be a big break for bitcoin, the demand will rise again, and the $50k is no more a prediction it can be really happen, hope that will happen soon.
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

I think it's just a rumor that some media have to have great news. This is not possible at this time. There's even news that Facebook is banning all ads about the crypto world, if it allows Facebook to use bitcoin ads, they might accept the fact that bitcoin and other crypto coins are real and exist. Facebook bans crypto ads because Facebook does not want to be like sponsoring the possibility of fraud that existed in cryptokurensi, it will make the users of Facebook is getting reduced.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

I think this is a very good thing, as we know that Facebook users reach more than 3 billion users and it becomes a big thing if bitcoin accepts Facebook because it will increase users drastically.

Its been three years now since then but still facebook did not declare that they will accept Bitcoin as form of payment to their adverticing services but maybe in the near future as payments now was mostly thru digital transactions in which in favor of Bitcoin and maybe if Mark Zuckerberg will join Bitcoin investments then FB services will surely accept FB payments for their services.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

not facebook alone will receive bitcoins but many sites will join, with bitcoin records being public conspiracy. and many countries are legalizing it.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

I am curious about the direct deals to facebook that will happen that need bitcoin as a medium of exchange? are there any specific things that need payment to facebook? or maybe I think facebook is just a bridge for transactions but indirectly people are willing to accept bitcoin, because I have not heard the news until now.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

I think this is the wrong news, based on the latest information stating that facebook banned ads related to cryptocurrencies and ICO, I do not know the exact reason for Facebook but I'm sure they will lose money for not receiving ICO ads.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

You just misunderstand it sir. People always sensationalize news and  either change the context or add rumors to it. Zuckerburg just started exploring it so there's no way he would rush on that idea.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I am curious about the direct deals to facebook that will happen that need bitcoin as a medium of exchange? are there any specific things that need payment to facebook? or maybe I think facebook is just a bridge for transactions but indirectly people are willing to accept bitcoin, because I have not heard the news until now.

Many questions will comes in our mind upon hearing the subject "Facebook accepts Bitcoin" just like what item should be paid or can we buy in facebook?. As what we know if we will open an account in facebook it is free to everybody. It is more on posting your feelings, pictures and etc.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

I think this is the wrong news, based on the latest information stating that facebook banned ads related to cryptocurrencies and ICO, I do not know the exact reason for Facebook but I'm sure they will lose money for not receiving ICO ads.
ICO Ads are one of the most popular in the social network, facebook and that is because a lot of people are now aware of the cryptocurrencies and that news that they banned any ads related to cryptocurrencies will lead them for losing revenue and profit but i also read that mark zuckerberg is studying about the cryptocurrencies that can be the way to change his decision about banning the ads of cryptos.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

The ban on facebook for digital money and ICO projects is completely correct, Facebook blocked because a lot of fraudulent ICO projects took advantage of the facebook social network to carry out ad fraudsters. . Facebook decided not to help the scammers, so they made that decision.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

Well if there is truth and substance to this news, then I would say it's good. Facebook has been one of those well-visited social media platforms where people go in and out of at a very rapid pace. Thus, I think if they would incorporate Bitcoin in their transactions, it could be helpful to those marketers and investors trying to expand their business through the use of cryptocurrencies. I am just thinking that this might be just a claim because, just recently, Facebook has threatened to ban social media campaigns wherein one of the tasks is to post details about a specific project on Facebook. Why would they do that if they plan to actually accept Bitcoin in the end? Something to ponder, I guess.
Victor$

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

I think this is a very good thing, as we know that Facebook users reach more than 3 billion users and it becomes a big thing if bitcoin accepts Facebook because it will increase users drastically.
Yes I agree with you there is no doubt that bitcoin take and a very good step because social media is one of the fast track of advertisement and I’m sure that in a very short time bitcoin will be spread in to different countries and if bitcoin reached to around the world then its price will go more high and i think will be more stable.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

I do not think Shuan is possible. Especially if we consider the news of these twin brothers, the difficult answer is definitely stronger for Shan. In the years to come, it is likely that the time to use will become a payment option. As a result, it is important to know where, how and how much profit can be gained in the field of trade. When this payment option is added, security measures need to be increased. Serious damages are likely to occur as a result of attacks or theft.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
These are just rumors to improve the psychology of investors creating the FOMO effect, FaceBook increasingly tightened the rules on the ban on the development of Bitcoin and crypto

darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

I think this is not true bitcoin has been by FB due to spam and advertisements.
Never believe in rumors try to search articles about this and you will see why bitcoin has been banned.
So we should minimize the posting about bitcoin nowadays.

oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
I just realize if the thread you created this in 2014, different from the issue that is now being circulated if facebook has banned ads related to bitcoin, maybe it happens because many fake ICO who use facebook ..
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

If indeed the news can be realized certainly can provide a great opportunity for Facebook users to seek profit so that the presence of bitcoin will be more popular in the near future as the enthusiasts increase every time.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

Will,even its true or not  at least at of this moment  is we would fell great!.because its means our community will become big and expanded and this is the time that there are some advertisement in facebook or other bussiness oppurtunity  that we could join or participate  and exchange is paying a bitcoin or other kinds of altcoin,or vice versa that there are some promotion about cryptocurrency and the facebook itself would earn,but whatever purpose of this ,the important is there is a big circulation of  investment in cryptocurrency in the facebook community,and we hope that this will achieve a positve outcome.

totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

well, I do not think that facebook will accept bitcoin. They will accept the blockchain instead. They will work with other cryptocurrencies in order to make a new way of payment. Bitcoin is good. HOwever, it is too slow for facebook to choose. Bitcoin is not a good option for the payment system at the moment. It is better to accept other cryptocurrencies than bitcoin

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

No, just rumours at the moment. Maybe they will in the future, maybe the wont, nobody knows.

So sad,  i thought it was now real.  But i am still hoping that someday facebook will eventually accept btc. That is not possible but it will take more time when most of the people are using btc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: