Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13676 times)
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

There is no way that facebook will accept cryptocurrency, russia and two different countries has already filed a lawsuit against social media's and one o them is facebook as well as twitter because this sites are banning cryptocurrency ads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gayantha

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Hi
I think Facebook company accepts bitcoin quickly. Bitcoin is very good payment currency. So we can do our activities easily.
kfor01

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

I don't think so, after they banned all crypto ads on facebook it's not likely they will accept bitcoins as a payment.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

There is no way that facebook will accept cryptocurrency, russia and two different countries has already filed a lawsuit against social media's and one o them is facebook as well as twitter because this sites are banning cryptocurrency ads.
I agree with you, I don't think that Facebook will accept cryptocurrencies at least in this year, because they want to disallowed use these cryptos and they are against promoting crypto in the site, like twitter or google. I think if bitcoin will be more used in the few months later, I think facebook and other social medias will rethink about this topic again, and maybe they will start accepting cryptos.
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:34:40 AM

facebook does not support ads about crypto currency and ICO.Facebook will reject advertising that smell about bitcoin it in order to maintain security
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:37:11 AM

Sometimes I quite stressful about this kind of news. We all already heard that Facebook seems not like the Cryptocurrency world. They banned ICO advertising on the Facebook social media. So, why now suddenly they will accept bitcoin? I think we have to aware that most of whales or crypto cartels out there is playing with the news and media. The goal is only one, market manipulation and gains more profit. But I hope I was wrong.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

i don't thinks so because facebook will block ICO based on erc20 ethereum,not possible bitcoin will be accepted

Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

Sometimes I quite stressful about this kind of news. We all already heard that Facebook seems not like the Cryptocurrency world. They banned ICO advertising on the Facebook social media. So, why now suddenly they will accept bitcoin? I think we have to aware that most of whales or crypto cartels out there is playing with the news and media. The goal is only one, market manipulation and gains more profit. But I hope I was wrong.

Actually no banning of bitcoin is happening on facebook right now. All my closed groups with other bitcoin users are still active and we are still capable of doing the advertising of bitcoin through facebook posts. Besides, what I heard and read was , Mark is planning to create his own cryptocurrnecy which I believe is very possible to chasse over bitcoin because of the popularity of facebook. It may call the interest of facebook users to get into cryptocurrency through Zuccerberg.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

There is no exact or direct statement from facebook but there are already instances that indicates that facebook will soon adapt bitcoin's ideas. As for now, ICOs and other cryptos are going around facebook and still circulating.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:07:48 AM

Is this really true? I heard they are blocking cryptocurrency ads so it is quite conflicting to know that. I just hope so if it's true because it will surely boost the usage of bitcoin which could result in high cryptocurrency market sales.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
Yes its only a rumors right not but we dont know in the future that facebook will recognize the goodness of bitcoin and on how it rolling in crypto currency world.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

Bitcoin has taken another step towards being an easy,and more obvious, payment option for merchants to accept through their existing online systems.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:48:49 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
You must include a link from the news to make it more clear. but that's okay, if the news is true, that would be good news for all those bitcoins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

I think this is wrong information, I often hear news that facebook banned bitcoin immediately and all ads related to ICO, but I think this is not that need not be feared because the user will not be affected with facebook.
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
This may happen. as Facebook's board of directors includes two investors - Marc Andreessen and Peter Thiel - whose company has been a major supporter of crypto. The Facebook Messenger boss, David Marcus, also took part in the popular Coinbase crypto exchange.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I'm not quite sure about this. What I do know is that Facebook does not accept any form of cryptocurrency yet. We all know that the owner of Facebook has gone through hearings and I highly doubt that implementing cryptocurrency in their system is advisable at the moment. Although, they are advertising some crypto.
dante golo

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

If news like this really happened it would make the existence of bitcoin getting known by many people so that will give a positive impact for the progress of the country because the population is more prosperous when it starts to dab into the world of cryptocurrency.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
Yes its only a rumors right not but we dont know in the future that facebook will recognize the goodness of bitcoin and on how it rolling in crypto currency world.

Then, that rumors could be possible to happen because Bitcoin have been improving their systems and will definitely be more useful in the near future. Nobody knows what will really happen because Bitcoin will always give us surprises that could definitely give us positive outcome. Hopefully, this rumors will be happen so that more and more people will get to know about Bitcoin.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

You just misunderstood the message that yes it would acept but that future will never come along
valentine401

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I think that it was just a misunderstanding and facebook will still not accept cryptocurrency on their own site since most of the social media's today are banning any advertisement about cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: