Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13683 times)
paythrough_team

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:52:41 AM

Facebook accepts bitcoin, that is good news, if it is true.
joshraban76

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:43:53 AM

As I see that PayPal is surveying about bitcoin and apple is in it's way to approve it in it's apps market.

So, it's so near that Facebook will be accepting bitcoin.

It won't be rumor anymore.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:08:13 PM

As I see that PayPal is surveying about bitcoin and apple is in it's way to approve it in it's apps market.

But its need some time and I believe most of peoples don't like this idea because they want anonymous

Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:56:33 PM

If Facebook accepts Bitcoin, there will be more theft because security of Facebook is too much low, and the user that use it not use a sufficent security (for example easy password, ecc.) and then, don't have a good culture regard to safety.

True, this is why i'm a little bit sceptical! But they are saying that they are working on special wallet that will make the system more secure.
People who are using simple passwords and repeating their passwords everywhere in some moment are going to loose some cash doesent matter if they know about BTC or not. So when you are not careful there is always a chance to be scamed by someone.
BR

But with BTC is most easy that a people can be scammed, keep in mind that BTC is not refundable.

So, I hope that, if Facebook will adopt BTC, increase security method on the user account.
Hi,
What do you mean with increasing the security? What more then password? I dont want to scan my ID for Facebook for more security. Smiley

Password will must be with 8 alphanumeric characters, not a simple word like "bitcoin" for example.

Over this, Facebook can ability google authenticator for the user account.

This would be good.
I think they should already put it, as many people have businesses there even without bitcoin.

Yes, of course. But you have to consider that medium people doesn't understand nothing about safety.

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:11:16 AM

If Facebook accepts Bitcoin, there will be more theft because security of Facebook is too much low, and the user that use it not use a sufficent security (for example easy password, ecc.) and then, don't have a good culture regard to safety.

True, this is why i'm a little bit sceptical! But they are saying that they are working on special wallet that will make the system more secure.
People who are using simple passwords and repeating their passwords everywhere in some moment are going to loose some cash doesent matter if they know about BTC or not. So when you are not careful there is always a chance to be scamed by someone.
BR

But with BTC is most easy that a people can be scammed, keep in mind that BTC is not refundable.

So, I hope that, if Facebook will adopt BTC, increase security method on the user account.
Hi,
What do you mean with increasing the security? What more then password? I dont want to scan my ID for Facebook for more security. Smiley

Password will must be with 8 alphanumeric characters, not a simple word like "bitcoin" for example.

Over this, Facebook can ability google authenticator for the user account.

This would be good.
I think they should already put it, as many people have businesses there even without bitcoin.

Yes, of course. But you have to consider that medium people doesn't understand nothing about safety.

There is a big difference between between a social media site and a place where you hold thousands of dollars.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:01:37 PM

But its need some time and I believe most of peoples don't like this idea because they want anonymous

Wow I had not thought of it that way. At first I was like cool good news is most likely to come out of this.  Now that anonymity is in the picture there is something else to think about. 

I guess Facebook is a site that users freely give their information to some extent.  At least to use the site from an account holders perspective.  I'm liking the way Bitcoin is being accepted and like the press value very much.  Hopefully this is a win for Bitcoin for the short and long term. 
Skele

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:17:16 PM

I heard about an APP that was approved and accepts Dogecoins and other 13 altcoins for tipping on Facebook.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:23:00 PM

I heard about an APP that was approved and accepts Dogecoins and other 13 altcoins for tipping on Facebook.
Yeah in that case doge coin is taking an advantage over bitcoin to be the "social" currency, lets see what happens next  Cheesy. btw facebook dint have a bitcoin tipp app in the past already and then got banned?
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:44:32 PM

i don't see facebook accepting bitcoin. hopefully they don't ban tipping apps. Grin

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
Skele

Activity: 224

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:46:22 PM

Yeah in that case doge coin is taking an advantage over bitcoin to be the "social" currency, lets see what happens next  Cheesy. btw facebook dint have a bitcoin tipp app in the past already and then got banned?
Mmm i should get some Doges before that "let's see what happens next" becomes reality, i really don't know if there was an app before,

maybe like China, they changed their minds Smiley Bitcoin makes you change your mind...
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:46:03 PM

I would love to be able to spend my bitcoins on facebook ads. Promotion is always needed for growth of my business.
Harley997

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:33:56 PM

Facebook doesn't really have a lot of opportunities to tip.

Since at least, in theory you are friends with your facebook friends, tipping someone for a picture or a post would be like tipping them for hanging out and/or talking to you.

PRIMEDICE
TheGambler

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:50:27 PM

I would love to be able to spend my bitcoins on facebook ads. Promotion is always needed for growth of my business.

It would make it a hell of a lot easier to buy ads considering PayPal is no longer an option for me...and when we pay with bitcoins it doesn't feel like 0.1BTC is $60~ dollars in my opinion.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:14:58 AM

The potential for bitcoin is not spending ad dollars in bitcoin to facebook but rather allowing users of facebook to give money to their friends (maybe for paying them back for dinner or a short term loan between friends)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:59:38 PM

The potential for bitcoin is not spending ad dollars in bitcoin to facebook but rather allowing users of facebook to give money to their friends (maybe for paying them back for dinner or a short term loan between friends)

People can pay each other bitcoins without facebook. The benefits is ad money and allowing users to spend bitcoins in the facebook games.
AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

makes sense to me that they would allow users to buy Facebook credits and ad space with bitcoins. just another avenue for them to collect money, and another niche of users. Smiley
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:08:29 AM

People can pay each other bitcoins without facebook. The benefits is ad money and allowing users to spend bitcoins in the facebook games.
Facebook could provide a very convent way to do this. You may borrow .02 BTC from your friend for dinner but not see them again for several weeks.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:15:44 PM

i have heard some weird rumors about facebook accepting bitcoin but i don't think that will happen in the near future!   i think it has to be accepted from the world  first(not talking about us of course) ... but the day  that bit coin "rules the world" will soon come :3
tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:41:55 PM

I think it would be hard if facebook using bitcoin, rate changes and possible delays when ordering anything would be an obstacle, I've tried to buy the chip using the phone and did not enter

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Harley997

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:19:59 AM

Facebook games is a great example of how using bitcoin for micropayments can make bitcoin successful

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: