Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most efficient way to earn bitcoins without spending money?  (Read 6793 times)
Helen666Keller (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:48:21 AM

I am relatively new to bitcoin, and I went through all the faucet sites to get myself started and quickly realized that I really wasn't getting any amount of actual money,  so then I started doing some of the "work for bitcoin sites and they seem to get a decent amount that could add up if you would actually get credited for each task you do.  I'm not looking to get rich by any means, and I'm not opposed to putting time in. I've recently put myself in some debt and I'm only looking to get like 2 or 3 BTC in the next week or so, so I guess all I'm really asking is what is the most efficient and surefire way to do so without spending any actual money, which I currently have none of. I have scrapped together 1.25 mBTC from faucets in the last 4 days and that's basically what I'm working with at this point. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give me some good advice and actually read all of this^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:00:53 AM

Find something you are good at, and post a topic in the "market place/service" subforum offering it as a service. You can also sell physical things you own for bitcoins.
beatljuice

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:13:36 AM

Here's a better place to sell.

https://cryptothrift.com/
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:22:38 AM

mine alts, then exchange.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:48:18 AM

I am relatively new to bitcoin, and I went through all the faucet sites to get myself started and quickly realized that I really wasn't getting any amount of actual money,  so then I started doing some of the "work for bitcoin sites and they seem to get a decent amount that could add up if you would actually get credited for each task you do.  I'm not looking to get rich by any means, and I'm not opposed to putting time in. I've recently put myself in some debt and I'm only looking to get like 2 or 3 BTC in the next week or so, so I guess all I'm really asking is what is the most efficient and surefire way to do so without spending any actual money, which I currently have none of. I have scrapped together 1.25 mBTC from faucets in the last 4 days and that's basically what I'm working with at this point. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give me some good advice and actually read all of this^^

Hi, what are a couple of "work for bitcoin sites" you found?
I'm not sure what's out there now.

Helen666Keller (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:48:32 AM

I made a post in the service forum and I don't have anything of value that I'm really willing to part with. I did find a site that gives you .1 BTC for signing up and you just do random bullshit for BTC until you get a whole one and then you can withdraw. I'll leave the link for it in this post and I'll let everyone know if it's legit or not probably by tomorrow.  Thanks for the advice guys. http://MyBitcoinJob.com/id?=HellenKeller
Helen666Keller (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:56:58 AM

Hi, what are a couple of "work for bitcoin sites" you found?
I'm not sure what's out there now.
Bitcoinreserve.org is the only one that's worked out decently and you don't get credited most of the time. As for the link that I just posted all they want you to do us spam your referral link and there is no other way to earn on that site don't know if it is legit or not yet
Helen666Keller (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:03:58 AM

Btw that site is definitely a scam of some kind like most things on the Internet.
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:15:01 AM

I am relatively new to bitcoin, and I went through all the faucet sites to get myself started and quickly realized that I really wasn't getting any amount of actual money,  so then I started doing some of the "work for bitcoin sites and they seem to get a decent amount that could add up if you would actually get credited for each task you do.  I'm not looking to get rich by any means, and I'm not opposed to putting time in. I've recently put myself in some debt and I'm only looking to get like 2 or 3 BTC in the next week or so, so I guess all I'm really asking is what is the most efficient and surefire way to do so without spending any actual money, which I currently have none of. I have scrapped together 1.25 mBTC from faucets in the last 4 days and that's basically what I'm working with at this point. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give me some good advice and actually read all of this^^

I hope that over time the bitcoin community can form pools of "micro jobs."  Imagine waking up, saying "hmm, I want to make 0.1 BTC today," looking for something easy from a work pool, completing the work, getting paid, and then spending the rest of the day having fun.  

For example, I am looking for someone to write me two simple Mathematica functions, and for someone else to compute me a complex vanity address.  I am willing to pay fair market rates, however, the lack of a "micro job pool" means no ones is looking at my adds here (although this could be an easy $40 - $120 in BTC for the right person):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570548.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570825.0

If this process could be made efficient, I bet I could contract out >50% of my engineering work (and thus take on even more work from the $ economy and shift it into the bitcoin economy).  

As a start, I'd like to add a "Jobs" section here on the forum.  If you agree, please voice your support in the folllowing thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570847.0

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:18:32 AM

The question you asked, slightly rephrased: "What is the most efficient way to earn money without spending money?"

Sorry kid, but this is capitalism. You've got to spend money to make money - everyone knows that. The only alternative is wage-slavery. Not very appealing, I know.

It's kind of like gravity. The bigger your pile of money, the more money your pile will attract.

The smaller your pile of money, the more likely some or all your money will be siphoned off by the gravity created by the mass of some other guy's fortune.

No, it's not fair, but that's life in capitalism. If you don't like it, you should consider preaching anti-capitalism.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to browsing for multimillion dollar condos in Manhattan.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:20:19 AM

You can check out my signature... I have payment proof for "free" bitcoin sites.

Yes, you won't get rich, but most are better than faucets,

although I do have an onsite faucet, if you want a little...  Smiley
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:24:38 AM

"What is the most efficient way to earn bitcoins without spending money? "

Steal them?

My $.02.

Wink

Just kidding.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:48:28 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 03:13:56 AM by franky1

$1000-$1500 in one week..

well unless your bill gates, then offering your skill set wont earn you that much per week. the only true way to earn upto $1.5k a week would be
extortion, prostitution, selling expensive goods.

if everyone was able to make $1.5k a week whilst only holding $4 at the start of the week then no one on this planet would need to work a day job, ever.

those that currently do make that amount is because they have spent months/years preparing themselves and growing thier projects/investments, to suddenly be at the stage to make this amount.

turning $4 into $1.5k is impossible by itself. i suggest you not find 1 way to make $1.5k in one week, but find 10 ways to make $150

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:55:42 AM

It's probably going to take as much effort for you to earn $900 - $1350  as it would for you to earn 2 - 3 BTC in any reasonable amount of time. Going to faucets looking for BTC is like asking for handouts out on the street - you can get only get a small amount.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:43:22 AM

and I don't have anything of value that I'm really willing to part with.

Has it occurred to you that we don't want to part with our bitcoins?  Why should we give you something for nothing?  If you want our bitcoins then you will need to offer us something tempting, something that we value more than we value our bitcoins.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:21:15 AM

The question you asked, slightly rephrased: "What is the most efficient way to earn money without spending money?"

Sorry kid, but this is capitalism. You've got to spend money to make money - everyone knows that. The only alternative is wage-slavery. Not very appealing, I know.

It's kind of like gravity. The bigger your pile of money, the more money your pile will attract.

The smaller your pile of money, the more likely some or all your money will be siphoned off by the gravity created by the mass of some other guy's fortune.

No, it's not fair, but that's life in capitalism. If you don't like it, you should consider preaching anti-capitalism.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to browsing for multimillion dollar condos in Manhattan.

What's not fair exactly? The idea that most people need to produce more values than they consume? 

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:24:29 AM

Do you make money already?

Can you spend a few hours each day doing that same thing outside of work and charge bitcoins? Or work up to being able to use your skills and talents for such a thing?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:21:37 AM

1. If you own any blogs or websites, then earn money from coinurl or a-ads by displaying advertisements.

2. If #1 is not possible, then do freelancing, and convert the salary to BTC using any of the major exchanges.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:23:44 AM

Join the Bitcointalk forum, start a scam and rake in the coins. You're already halfway there.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:51:28 AM

Apply your talent and skills to something honest and useful.
You're already ~5% there.

Join the Bitcointalk forum, start a scam and rake in the coins. You're already halfway there.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: