Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31585 times)
Xesplayer

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:17:02 AM

IPO page, bounty payouts, and all emails have been replied to. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post in this thread. We welcome any and all discussions.

Hi.

I got a good idea to make SourceCoin more attractive.
We just need to hold some coins back till IPO will be closed.
As a rule there will be some members who missed the IPO-deadline, so we could offer an auction to attract these coins to more people.
They will pay higher prices than in the IPO-stage to get a small stake.
For this case we could open a new thread in BTT which will get much attention.

Hope this idea is good enough to realize.

In my opinion, SourceCoin is an amazing, new thing in BTT!!

Sincerely

Interesting, but we are not really here to profit on SourceCoin. We will offer some form of purchasing of SRC after May 5th (when the IPO ends, but it won't be anything unreasonable.

What the plan is to trickle distribute SRC to the world, we will be offering it not only to BTT community, but as a little welcoming present into Coins Source. This will ultimately give the most value to SRC through a massive distribution channel, in a short amount of time.

Hello,
I know what you mean, but have you already seen the distribution of NEM? Now, they have about 3000 stakeholders. That means they have already that big amount of members who are willing to contribute something to NEM.
Because of that fact, NEM is already pretty well-known in BTT.
If you can share SourceCoin like NEM did, there will be that kind of community this COIN need to get started.
They thought about the disadvantages of NXT's small distribution to 73 stakeholders and brought their coin to many people. So atm NEM is the fairest coin in crypto.

What do you think about this kind of distribution?

This distribution is totally acceptable to us! This is actually what we want, thousands of people to acqure SRC. But, merely just posting "interested" or your name is not enough. If you contribute to the larger picture Coins Source, then you get awarded SRC. That's the ultimate philosophy, give and you will receive. Anyone at all reading this, its super easy to get SRC.

We are just approaching our distribution method a little differently.

It was just to think about it as a suggestion to make Sourcecoin much stronger in future.
I just thought this method could help SRC to spread out in BTT. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:32:28 AM

Seems to be a good project Smiley

but  IPO Run away too much

We aren't running away from anything, we are only going to grow stronger from Bitcointalk and on. Our ultimate goal is to reach out to the masses.
I suggest anyone that's curious about us, acquire a copy of our business plan, simply email us: stockshares@coinssource.com.

www.coinssource.com is real and tangible, something that you and I can use daily. SourceCoin helps us connect the world of altcoin lovers to our website.

First stop BTT, last stop space!

@lolcoind, PM ME or email us support@coinssource.com to get your bounty award.
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 05:47:12 AM

Good luck!

RoyBtc

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:03:05 AM

I want to have some coin
Whinehouse

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

Would like to have some coins, too. If its possible? Smiley

I found only a windows-wallet.
Are you developing a wallet for macintosh, too?

If you want, I can test it. Smiley

sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:05:16 PM

Wait, I must be missing some really vital piece here cuz I don't understand what the hell is going on.  If only 1,000,000 source coins are created total, and only 10k are available to miners, what the hell am I mining on okaypool right now?  Cuz I got like 30 in 5 minutes so this math isn't adding up to me.
networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 02:15:08 PM

I want to have some coin

Here's how to get your coins:

1. Download the Sourcecoin wallet: http://www.coinssource.com/sourcecoin/

2. Leave a comment on the article linked below with your SRC wallet ID and get 10 SourceCoins, out of 1,000,000 total.

http://www.coinssource.com/sourcecoin-src-information-coin-value-every-single-crypto-coin/

networkcoinage

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 02:39:45 PM

Wait, I must be missing some really vital piece here cuz I don't understand what the hell is going on.  If only 1,000,000 source coins are created total, and only 10k are available to miners, what the hell am I mining on okaypool right now?  Cuz I got like 30 in 5 minutes so this math isn't adding up to me.

You are the biggest rig that's been on Sourcecoin so far that I'm aware of, so probably the difficulty will adjust accordingly.

networkcoinage

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 02:54:52 PM

Would like to have some coins, too. If its possible? Smiley

I found only a windows-wallet.
Are you developing a wallet for macintosh, too?

If you want, I can test it. Smiley

Hi Whinehouse,

Follow these steps below to get your SRC. I'm not sure about a Mac wallet yet, I'll have to ask the Dev. Thanks for your interest!

Here's how to get your coins:

1. Download the Sourcecoin wallet: http://www.coinssource.com/sourcecoin/

2. Leave a comment on the article linked below with your SRC wallet ID and get 10 SourceCoins, out of 1,000,000 total.

http://www.coinssource.com/sourcecoin-src-information-coin-value-every-single-crypto-coin/

sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:55:15 PM

You are the biggest rig that's been on Sourcecoin so far that I'm aware of, so probably the difficulty will adjust accordingly.

so how long does the mining go on for?  10k for miners can't last long.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:43:17 PM

so how long does the mining go on for?  10k for miners can't last long.

Not long, SourceCoin is not meant to be mined. We are actively distributing SRC to anyone and everyone who wants a share in SRC.

Initially, SRC was supposed to be a 100% POS coin, but we decided to tweak it a bit to encourage some miners.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:59:18 PM

All SRC have been paid out on our site for commenting. Remember, you posted in this thread your are entitled to like 5 SRC, just email us: coins@coinssource.com

Starsheriff2.0

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:17:43 PM

I got Mac and Linux - and sadly no possibility to create a wallet  Undecided

But I would like to become a part of SourceCoins community.

NEM - New Economy Movement - Proof Of Importance - Join the Revolution NOW!!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:20:44 PM

This coin is nothing short of amazing.

I can see this coin going very far!

--PD
squiggie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 06:59:15 PM

There is source code linked in the OP to compile you're own linux wallet.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:33:06 PM

Hello, we love to hear that!

You can start off by registering www.coinssource.com/register

We are planning a host of features where you can get involved with us.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:37:44 PM

Active Bounty List

1) Comment on this news article with your SRC and get 10 SourceCoins, out of 1,000,000 total.

2) Invest in Coins Source shares, and receive 2000% (of your shares) in SourceCoins

3) Visit our Bounty page for BTC and SourceCoin Rewards: http://www.coinssource.com/coins-source-bounties/

4) Translate this thread: 50 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

5) Unique Service , 20-150 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

6) Register on www.CoinsSource.com/register and place your SourceCoin Wallet address in your edit profile area. You will be awarded 5 SourceCoins.

7) Have you helped someone lately, a charity a friend or etc? Tell us about it and get awarded Sourcecoins! read more: http://www.coinssource.com/coins-source-bounties/

Minor Bounties:

55 SRC for linux compiled
65 SRC for Mac compiled
95 SRC for Android compiled

Post in thread or email us: Coins@Coinssource.com

20 SRC Per node
Post the node on this thread

Post in thread or email us: Coins@Coinssource.com
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:48:44 PM

Linux wallet for SourceCoin has been compiled: you can download the wallet here:

Linux Wallet | SourceCoin Linux Wallet
mattwm

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:56:56 PM

6) Register on www.CoinsSource.com/register and place your SourceCoin Wallet address in your edit profile area. You will be awarded 5 SourceCoins.

Completed Smiley

tk808, send PM.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:59:59 PM

Flash Promotion, the next 10 people to post their Coins Source Username on this thread will get awarded 20 SRC.

Just send me a PM with your SRC address, if you are one of the lucky 10

If you don't have a username, www.coinssource.com/register   Its super easy.

We've done a lot of work today, Coins Source is getting regonition from several outside sources. Our IPO is still widely open to investors, an opportunity to invest in something tangible, to benefit everyone and dominate the information space.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: