Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31586 times)
NASdaq

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:21:42 AM

I think the site is awesome. One suggestion is you could offer bounties for user contributed content, especially short articles and 'hot tips'. New coins, IPO's, price movements, regulatory changes, insiders knowledge, rumours etc. This BTT forum is so overwhelming now with crap content that it's hard to find the gold. It takes hours of wading through junk to find what;s going on. If you pay people a small bounty for really good content you'll corner the market in crypto information, and it'll save you guys a lot of time. Add a rating system to determine which user contributed content is the most useful.
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:56:23 AM

Acquire a piece of SourceCoin - the child of Coins Source.

Simply tell us what you think or what you would like to see on Coins Source.com, on this post, and get awarded 17 SRC.
This is available to the next 35 replies.

Just PM your SRC address and post number, that's all!

Can you add some interviews - video & audio - make pod-casts. I think it's easier and more fun to absorb information that way compared to reading sometimes. It would be a lot more work too, but well worth it.

This is a matter of opinion, given the choice of audio, video or written articles, I always choose to read.
Russell1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:04:11 PM

Earlier you promised to explain the technology behind coins, this will help the noobs (me!). I spend every spare minute keeping track of whats happening in the world of coins, but find it difficult understanding it all. I have bookmarked your site, maybe you will add a Noobs section!!

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:35:35 PM

I'm a new entrant in the world of crypto currencies, and I've really enjoyed reading your wonderful site. I suggest adding a glossary of terms, and maybe a section for people to 'ask an expert' questions. I like the suggestion earlier to add some videos about crypto currencies too.
thanks
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:38:56 PM

Willing to trade 150 of my source coins currently for .075 btc or 3 ltc.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:05:13 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:23:10 PM by tk808

Willing to trade 150 of my source coins currently for .075 btc or 3 ltc.

Sell 300 SRC ,give me a offer

Do not sell your SRC in this thread, make a new thread an sell them there.

no respect.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:31:58 PM

Earlier you promised to explain the technology behind coins, this will help the noobs (me!). I spend every spare minute keeping track of whats happening in the world of coins, but find it difficult understanding it all. I have bookmarked your site, maybe you will add a Noobs section!!

No worries, we will have a complete reference page on what each term means by next week.

For now i suggest checkout some of our guides on crypto currencies, in our "learning center"

http://www.coinssource.com/how-do-transactions-work/

total of about 6 guides including a complete introduction into mining

My Question is,

will Investors get a free source premium membership? that would be nice and a reason more to invest in this early stage.

Thanks  Smiley

Yes we will offer a 2 week trial, full access of our premium membership for investors. Each investor will be emailed details after the IPO ends on BTT
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:33:52 PM

Acquire a piece of SourceCoin - the child of Coins Source.

Simply tell us what you think or what you would like to see on Coins Source.com, on this post, and get awarded 17 SRC.
This is available to the next 35 replies.

Just PM your SRC address and post number, that's all!

I think your site design is very professional, but it loads a little slowly. Maybe the eye candy could be modified to quicken things up a little. The content is spot on!

Hello, we've done several tests in regarding the speed of our site. At this point its the sever being flooded by all the requests, a portion of our IPO funds will go into migrating to a very large server to handle the capacity.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:50:52 PM

Would like to see a currency calculator for every transaction, if its possible.

A question.

I follow this thread with all patience and would like to receive SRC for all comments and proposals I made but till now I can't receive SRC because of the lacking MAC-Wallet.

Can I get these Sourcecoins later or am I losing now all those coins because of the missing wallet?
 Huh

Thank you for an answer  Smiley

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:58:37 PM

A question.

I follow this thread with all patience and would like to receive SRC for all comments and proposals I made but till now I can't receive SRC because of the lacking MAC-Wallet.

Can I get these Sourcecoins later or am I losing now all those coins because of the missing wallet?
 Huh

We have a currency calculator, that converts XRP, LTC and BTC into any major world currency.
http://www.coinssource.com/currency-calculator/

Currently we are working a profitability calculator for miners, that should be available in roughly 3 weeks.

Your SRC are safe, the mac wallet will be compiled by Tuesday. Sorry for any inconvenience and the delay.
Whinehouse

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:57:38 PM

A question.

Huh

We have a currency calculator, that converts XRP, LTC and BTC into any major world currency.

Currently we are working a profitability calculator for miners, that should be available in roughly 3 weeks.

Your SRC are safe, the mac wallet will be compiled by Tuesday. Sorry for any inconvenience and the delay.

Now we have some popular next generation coins like NXT or NEM ( in a few months)
i can imagine it could be helpful to have a calculator for all new coins, too. So we can attract more people.
goingDeaf

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:58:48 PM

Regarding the android wallet.

Do you have the UI done and just need it compiled or do you need it integrated in to the android framework?
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:33:04 PM

A question.

Huh

Now we have some popular next generation coins like NXT or NEM ( in a few months)
i can imagine it could be helpful to have a calculator for all new coins, too. So we can attract more people.

Definitely, we are working on the top 10 coins (mark cap) for currency conversions. Roughly be done by next weekend.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:33:52 PM

Regarding the android wallet.

Do you have the UI done and just need it compiled or do you need it integrated in to the android framework?

Need the UI and compiled. So every aspect, we are willing to compensate for the amount of work going into it.

Fatih-Brahman

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:26:54 PM

I'd like to have an exchange on sourcecoin with the possibility to change my coins directly into FIAT, especially in USD or EUR as the most tradable currencies.
NASdaq

Activity: 303

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:20:22 PM

I think the site is awesome. One suggestion is you could offer bounties for user contributed content, especially short articles and 'hot tips'. New coins, IPO's, price movements, regulatory changes, insiders knowledge, rumours etc. This BTT forum is so overwhelming now with crap content that it's hard to find the gold. It takes hours of wading through junk to find what;s going on. If you pay people a small bounty for really good content you'll corner the market in crypto information, and it'll save you guys a lot of time. Add a rating system to determine which user contributed content is the most useful.

We liked this suggestion so much, we've incorperated a new category in our news section. This ultmately allows anyone to post a piece of news that's registered with our site. Basically, it appears almost like a comment section, but it will appear like our news does on Coins Source, with images, and the layout design in the news pages. All Authors will be attributed with their name and etc..

PM me, i'd like to give you a bounty reward for this suggestion!

You can check it out here:

http://www.coinssource.com/news/the-source/

We have a few ideas how to make this even more appealing, but we've coded the basis down.

PM sent. Glad you liked the idea Smiley
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:27:35 AM

Have you thought of contacting Adam B Levine from Letstalkbitcoin podcast show? Adam is one of the most respected crypto media people at the moment, and he's probably got lots of good ideas for your site. Maybe you could do some promotion on his show, or try and be reciprocal interview subjects. He's even launching his own media related coin LTBCoin, and it's similar to SourceCoin. I think LTBCoin is being released via Counterparty.

Keep up the good work Smiley
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:38:52 AM

Have you thought of contacting Adam B Levine from Letstalkbitcoin podcast show? Adam is one of the most respected crypto media people at the moment, and he's probably got lots of good ideas for your site. Maybe you could do some promotion on his show, or try and be reciprocal interview subjects. He's even launching his own media related coin LTBCoin, and it's similar to SourceCoin. I think LTBCoin is being released via Counterparty.

Keep up the good work Smiley

We've not considered contacting Adam Levine as of this moment. We initially want to get Coins Source out of the IPO phase, so we can explode outwards to the public.

Coins Source would absolutely be thrilled to have a high-profile figure with a reputation status promote our site like that, i will discuss this with my team on how we'd go about it.

Honestly, we are a bit embarrassed we have to do an IPO to give up shares in Coins Source, we truly value every bit of our company. But, in order for us to achieve what our goal is we need funding to get our feet out of the ice.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:39:15 AM

Week 1 for investments is now over. The next week is the last week with the initial promotions of: 50 SRC per share and .025btc per share. On April 28th, share prices will rise to .03btc and the amount of SRC per share will be reduced to 25 SRC per share.

On May 5th share prices will rise once again to .04btc and become officially available for trade on cryptostocks. Investors will no longer have the opportunity to acquire SRC and Shares, but we are discussing a potential SRC buy-back program and SRC buy program; Until, we incorporate several features for SRC on CoinsSource.com

Coins Source recap April 14th-20th:

Launched April 15th to the public
Integrated a better profiling system and easier registration use
Integrated several features pertaining to the profiling, comments and open user forums
Integrated a(n) extra dynamic to news category, allows user- related submissions
Edited and upgraded the look and interface, we are still in the process of implementing the changes
Fully integrated Coin Launch Center and revised Top 20 coins
Daily updates to the news feed, more content is scheduled on a daily basis
SourceCoin pools, wallets and in full use (without forks, errors or etc in the client)
Fixed CSS errors and minor tweaks
Fixed PHP errors and minor tweaks
Fixed HTML and minor tweaks
Marketed Coins Source to several forum outlets and in talks with 2 potential partnerships
Marketed Coins Source to high-profile figures
Secured investments and solidified Coins Source's name to the public
Hired 1 new employee
Revamped looks of News feed
Over 35 Obituary coins have been submitted
Over 5 active coins have been submitted
Over 10 Coins have been submitted for new launch cycles
Completely re hauled site after major issues occurred with back-end - April 15th-17th
Revamped Bounties page
+ Miscellaneous aspects i may have forgotten

Currently in progress (As of Week 1)

Mac Wallet Compile for SourceCoin
Revamped - Beta Market list, will incorporate high tech analyzing and several approaches to trends.
Premium Source Section - We are a bit behind, may be delayed 3-7 days.
Mass advertising through search engines
In talks with potential marketing employee
Successfully paid off contract workers pertaining to coins source = total of .85btc
Corporate documents and general stock cooperation will be sent out roughly mid next week ($955 in fees)
Cryptostocks currently being verified through their new verification processes
A lot of organization and a more focused Coins Source Team.
Payment processing of SRC through external site.

+ Miscellaneous aspects i may have forgotten

Your leading digital currency information Source

Thank you for supporting us in our first week!
~ The Coins Source Team
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:02:21 AM

We've not considered contacting Adam Levine as of this moment. We initially want to get Coins Source out of the IPO phase, so we can explode outwards to the public.

Coins Source would absolutely be thrilled to have a high-profile figure with a reputation status promote our site like that, i will discuss this with my team on how we'd go about it.

Honestly, we are a bit embarrassed we have to do an IPO to give up shares in Coins Source, we truly value every bit of our company. But, in order for us to achieve what our goal is we need funding to get our feet out of the ice.

The IPO to bootstrap your site if fine! Letstalkbitcoin is just 12 months old. In one year from now I think Coins Source might be huge. There's so much information 'noise' at the moment, and serious investors will pay to get the top information filtered for them by experts and other community members. That's why LTB has been successful.

You'll do well Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: