Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31585 times)
Coins Source

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:58:23 PM

We are now awarding Investors a calculated premium subscription for the amount of BTC they invest into our Company.

(All previous investors will automatically be awarded this offer, email us: support@coinssource.com if you have any questions)

We are truly seeking to introduce high technical features, to assist our Premium members with investing and trading. We don't want to reveal our Idea here, but you can get a decent framework of the description below.
All investors will be awarded a 1month membership per .1btc they invest in our IPO. These funds will ultimately be recycled back into our site to give you better information, through technically advanced features.

Here's our new investment scale for Premium Memberships

<.05btc = 2 weeks
.1BTC = 1Month
.2BTC = 2Month
.3BTC = 3 Months
.4BTC = 4 Months
.5-.9BTC = 6 Months
Cap: 1BTC = 8 Month subscription

Investors will be awarded a membership into our Premium Source section by this scale above. Along with the Premium Source, you still get Awarded Shares in our revenue and SourceCoins.

Features:

Premium Index: Highlighting all the exclusive content available to you. No need to search in multiple places, with the premium index you will be able to get all the market, investment and trading knowledge on-the-go.

Trade Today: Featuring daily updates and notices about the state of all altnerative markets. Ever miss out on a potentially profitable coin? In Trade today we have on-demand access to the latest and hottest coins within a 24- time frame.

Portfolio: Ready to start investing in alternative coins? With investment portfolio get the latest and hottest insight in alternative coins with the best future potentials. Coins Source’s highly trained team from: Bankers, Business owners and Daily-Forex Traders gives the greatest perspectives and highest advantages when it comes to investing long-term.

Market Analysis: Featuring over 130 coin articles on Coins Source and growing by the minute, gain unrestricted access into our market analysis. Our team spent thousands of hours reviewing, scoring and writing up a analysis for profitability for each alternative coin. Get further insight on the reactions of the past, present and future as well as major prospects.

Miners Center: A full overview of the current profitability of mining. Encompasses feedback from Trade and Investment advisers, as-well as the veteran miners, trend market seekers and growth potentials. ~ This section is a work in progress.

Developer’s Coin Center: Talk to developers about their coins. Through our filtered forums, each developer will be able to interact, market and give you the upper hand when it comes to coin launches!

Premium Forums & Consultations: Don’t have time to hunt for your questions on Coins Source? Well just ask one of our highly experienced advisers within our exclusive premium forums, chat and over the phone talks. Our trained professionals we will respond to you will full resources and informational guides to get you on track to a profitable future.

Our Qualifications & Experiences for Premium Knowledge:

Investment Advisers – Coins Source’s investing adviser team has over a total of 40 years experience in investing within live markets. Many of us come from Forex and several of us have been daily traders, at home, for years. Our investment advisory team will aid and assist you and personalizing the right alternative coin investments. We include a wide variety ways of interacting, even if its not on the forums we will find a way to fit your schedule.

Trading Advisers – Much like investing, trading is more on-demand and short term then investing. Just learned how to exchange Bitcoins for alternative coins, then we can guide you step by step into reading and knowing when to sell. Trading takes years of experience, but we have the resources to guide you on the right path into becoming a Buddha of exchange sites.

Miners – Coins Source’s team takes mining and miners very seriously. Through the hundreds of alternative coins launching each month, just knowing investing and trading knowledge is not enough to stay ahead. Through our filtering process from our team, we accept only the highest quality coins just for you. Never miss the opportunity to get in on the mining action early.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattwm

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:11:25 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 06:26:06 PM by mattwm

6 months, nice. A lot more than the 2 weeks I was expecting.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:43:56 PM

6 months, nice. A lot more than the 2 weeks I was expecting.

Definitely, the service alone will cost around 20-30 USD per month. We were a little hesitant to do this, but we need to capture a larger audience of investors to fund our advancements.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:55:16 PM

I have just had a look around the Coins Source Website and found it to be very informative and the layout is great. Going to download the wallet now and then PM tk808 for 10 SRC to get me started.
Good luck with this coin, I will be following it. Wink
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:48:20 AM

Today's updates (only)

1) CoinsSource.com had over 2,000 visitors yesterday, up roughly 2000% from 1 month ago. We are maintaining our growth by expanding to a chinese userbase, where ultimately Coins Source will be marketing.

2) Our Chinese counterparts have been doing a good job, but we have a lot of work to do.

3) Our official forums got updated, and many of our promotions are still ongoing (just read 1 page back)

4) Also, every person is entitled to 5 SourceCoins, merely submit your address here: www.coinssource.com/get-sourcecoins

5) Our newsletter feature will also be fully-functioning within the next month, distributing SourceCoins to the masses. We've completed a basic layout which will feature 5 sections to you each month, exclusive content that may have been outdated for our premium members.

6) We've opened up Premium Source memberships to all investors, which you will get real world advisers from Forex and day-trading into your pocket for future investments

We've done a lot more work today, but that is all just the tip of the iceberg. Next week we will release something very big, along with our IPO increases. Our goal is to focus on our investors and make them profitable from giving us the funding we need to get off the ground.

If you need a copy of our Business plan: stockshares@coinssource.com
lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Thank you for the premium subscription. It is a very nice addition to the revenue from your company and SourceCoins. Smiley
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:39:34 PM

I have just had a look around the Coins Source Website and found it to be very informative and the layout is great. Going to download the wallet now and then PM tk808 for 10 SRC to get me started.
Good luck with this coin, I will be following it. Wink

Thank You Dev, I have received my coins. Grin   Now I need to get more coins.
twhh

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:40:26 PM

SELL SOME SRC , PM ME. Roll Eyes

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:32:06 PM

Hello, We will offer discounted SourceCoins to purchase when our IPO ends on Bitcointalk and continues on Cryptostocks. Around May 5th, SourceCoins will be available for purchase directly from us.

If you want SRC immediately, do not hesistate to contact us at: stockshares@coinssource.com and we can put you on our waiting list (currently 5 people are on it)

Regards,
T.k.
twhh

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:45:16 PM

Hello, We will offer discounted SourceCoins to purchase when our IPO ends on Bitcointalk and continues on Cryptostocks. Around May 5th, SourceCoins will be available for purchase directly from us.

If you want SRC immediately, do not hesistate to contact us at: stockshares@coinssource.com and we can put you on our waiting list (currently 5 people are on it)

Regards,
T.k.

But why you simply do not open the pool for mine your coins?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:47:01 PM

Regards,
T.k.

i think he want to sell, he is not buying

we really need an exchange
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:34:04 PM

Regards,
T.k.

i think he want to sell, he is not buying

we really need an exchange

Exchange is in progress, next week you will be able to buy and Sell SRC through external exchanges. I was having my morning coffee, misunderstood.

Do not sell SourceCoins in this thread, there will be several outlets for exchanges in the future. CoinsSource.com is a massive undertaking and SourceCoin is reaping the benefits. We understand the need for you to sell or buy more SRC, we are handling that with the best care.

On another note, we've updated our market cap Page to rival the best sites. This is still in alpha and we are working hard on styling and implemented more features: graphs and etc.

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-currency-markets/
mattwm

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:55:55 PM

Exchange is in progress, next week you will be able to buy and Sell SRC through external exchanges. I was having my morning coffee, misunderstood.

Do not sell SourceCoins in this thread, there will be several outlets for exchanges in the future. CoinsSource.com is a massive undertaking and SourceCoin is reaping the benefits. We understand the need for you to sell or buy more SRC, we are handling that with the best care.

On another note, we've updated our market cap Page to rival the best sites. This is still in alpha and we are working hard on styling and implemented more features: graphs and etc.

Very nice! Let's hope SRC tops the market cap with a measly 1 million supply Smiley Cool Roll Eyes
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:13:56 PM

Very nice! Let's hope SRC tops the market cap with a measly 1 million supply Smiley Cool Roll Eyes

Definitely, took a lot of work to get it to that point. Everything else is minor touch-ups.

If your currency is not listed, just let us know
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:56:39 AM

Come join us in our Forums, for a limited time we are answering all your questions (will be reserved for our premium members)

Simply post in our thread with your SourceCoin address, and receive 15 SourceCoins

http://www.coinssource.com/forums/topic/sourcecoin-giveaway/
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:33:43 AM

Today's updates (only)

1) CoinsSource.com had over 2,000 visitors yesterday, up roughly 2000% from 1 month ago. We are maintaining our growth by expanding to a chinese userbase, where ultimately Coins Source will be marketing.

2) Our Chinese counterparts have been doing a good job, but we have a lot of work to do.

3) Our official forums got updated, and many of our promotions are still ongoing (just read 1 page back)

4) Also, every person is entitled to 5 SourceCoins, merely submit your address here: www.coinssource.com/get-sourcecoins

5) Our newsletter feature will also be fully-functioning within the next month, distributing SourceCoins to the masses. We've completed a basic layout which will feature 5 sections to you each month, exclusive content that may have been outdated for our premium members.

6) We've opened up Premium Source memberships to all investors, which you will get real world advisers from Forex and day-trading into your pocket for future investments

We've done a lot more work today, but that is all just the tip of the iceberg. Next week we will release something very big, along with our IPO increases. Our goal is to focus on our investors and make them profitable from giving us the funding we need to get off the ground.

If you need a copy of our Business plan: stockshares@coinssource.com
Nice work,I  updated it on chinese thread.

zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:55:15 AM

Chinese thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582439
QQ group:343488986
weibo:http://weibo.com/coinssource

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:56:03 AM

On the site I find a lot of useful information. I have already started to use this information, and even got a good profit.

Thank you, dev!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:02:33 PM

The first bonus Investment week ends April 28th at 9:00am PST.

Investors currently receive:

1) Currently its .025btc per share
2) 50 SourceCoins are Granted for each share
3) And Premium Section membership according to this scale:

<.05btc = 2 weeks
.1BTC = 1Month
.2BTC = 2Month
.3BTC = 3 Months
.4BTC = 4 Months
.5-.9BTC = 6 Months
Cap: 1BTC = 8 Month subscription

On April 28th:

1) All shares in Coins Source will rise to .03btc per share
2) SourceCoin's per share will be reduced to 30 SRC per share.
3)Premium Membership benefits will be halved.

<.05btc = 1 weeks
.1BTC = 2weeks
.2BTC = 1Month
.3BTC = 1.5 Months
.4BTC = 2 Months
.5-.9BTC = 3 Months
Cap: 1BTC = 4 Month subscription

If you are interesting in investing in Coins Source and want to see our Business plan, a 20 page document outlining every aspect of Coins Source LLC, contact us at: stockshares@coinssource.com
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:07:13 PM

Coins Source is headed into the last week of IPO on Bitcointalk. No more SourceCoins or shares will be offered after May 5th, 2014.

We've progressed this week and are continuing to stay on our time-line.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: