Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31595 times)
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:10:22 AM

My topics in other forums updated with information about PoloniEx! This is great!
Once some people sell their coins for free, the price will fly to the moon! After all, we have ONLY 1 million coins max!

That's why I have just brought myself some more. Grin Grin Grin
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:55:09 AM

We've been informed on what we orginally promised to our investors about SourceCoin:

For the past few days i've been telling a decline in SourceCoins per share, that is not the case.

The current Share price is .03btc, and each share is awarded 50 SRC until the first 50 BTC invested into Coins Source. All SRC payouts will stop once we launch our company on Cryptostocks

1 Share = .03btc

Grants you:

.0002% Revenue from Coins Source LLC
50 Sourcecoins
and a Premium Membership for a limited time.
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:11:12 AM

We've been informed on what we orginally promised to our investors about SourceCoin:

For the past few days i've been telling a decline in SourceCoins per share, that is not the case.

The current Share price is .03btc, and each share is awarded 50 SRC until the first 50 BTC invested into Coins Source. All SRC payouts will stop once we launch our company on Cryptostocks

1 Share = .03btc

Grants you:

50 Sourcecoins

So you were going to try and keep an extra 20 SRC per share to yourself? Naughty naughty boy  Wink  As there is only 1 Million of them are you finding it hard to let go. Grin Grin
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:36:42 AM

1 Share = .03btc

Grants you:

50 Sourcecoins

So you were going to try and keep an extra 20 SRC per share to yourself? Naughty naughty boy  Wink  As there is only 1 Million of them are you finding it hard to let go. Grin Grin

Smiley I have no intent on keeping over 10-20k SourceCoins for myself, as a long term investment. I want everyone to have SourceCoins, therefore we are working very hard on distributing them to people.

The philosphy is simple, we are not doing hardcore giveaways for nothing. When there is any bit of work that goes into acquiring SourceCoins, the value increases dramatically.

Our bounty page has been updated with new awards and the URL was renamed: www.CoinsSource.com/bounties
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:27:35 AM

Announcement about SourceCoin:

The Blockchain is going to be forked at block 20,000, wallet upgrades won't be necessary until block 20,000. In total, 110,000 SourceCoins will be mined ontop of the 990,000 premined. This will total to 1,100,000 SourceCoins and inflations will be slightly adjusted to 12% inflation, 1% per month or 30 days.

After block 20,000 the coin's blockchain will be forked and SourceCoin will be a 100% proof of stake coin. The reason we did this was partially because of an error from our developer, but it worked out in our favor to allow a wider adoption and some Mining distribution for securing the network in the initial weeks.

The wallet update will be available by this Saturday, We recommend you update the client immediately. But again, by block 20,000 all older versions of the wallet will be obsolete.

Currently we are on block 8500.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me immediately.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:23:58 AM

Thanks for all your work, guys.
I really like the content in ur website. That is why I invested and bought more sourcecoin via exchange.
Everyone should visit www.coinssource.com it is worth ur time.
seek4dream

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:10:12 AM

I might consider investing more before the end of second stage.
btw, when will my premium membership be available. do I need to provide u something?
mattwm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:25:16 PM

tk808 and crew have been a pleasure to work with. Don't miss the chance to invest in a company with clear goals and tons of support.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:41:19 PM

btw, when will my premium membership be available. do I need to provide u something?

We have the email addresses of all our investors. We will do some type of formal email acknowledging your shares, that we've credited the shares to your cryptostocks account and we will request your Coins Source Username, that's all we need. We will go through manually and grant you access into the premium section.

Under the premium section tab a lot of new menus will appear with our content.
seek4dream

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:00:06 PM

We have the email addresses of all our investors. We will do some type of formal email acknowledging your shares, that we've credited the shares to your cryptostocks account and we will request your Coins Source Username, that's all we need. We will go through manually and grant you access into the premium section.

Thanks for ur elaboration. I am looking forward to that.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:50:11 AM

Thanks for ur elaboration. I am looking forward to that.

Not a problem, IPO phase 2 ends in roughly 3 days.

Again, we totally appreciate the wide support we've received on Bitcointalk for Coins Source. This is only the beginning, we are generating high exposure from the masses, for all alternative Coins.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:50:41 AM

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/125

CryptoStocks CoinsSource listing, we are all set to go to divide the initial shares amongst the investors. All shares will increase to .04btc on Cryptostocks.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:03:38 PM

how the fuck in gods name did you go forward using Secure coins trade symbol SRC and then have it added to Polonies like that ?
are you fucking serious ? lol
Recall a huge shitload of us laughing at you for doing that and you said you would change it to something else Huh?

WE DISCUSSED THIS AT GREAT LENGTH ON A TOPIC IN THE MAIN FORUM SECTION LAST MONTH

Are you and Poloniex trying to scam people by thinking they are buying SRC coins like they do on all other exchanges ? like on Cryptsy etc ?

Your a fucking scammy super-tard wow !

You KNEW better and you pulled this stunt with a scammy shitty 99% premined / ipo coin ?
..taking the good name / symbol / identity and reputation of a coin that had no premine and fair launch with a copy of btc's block reward.

invest in this tard's scammy deceptive super premined ipo crap guys  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:14:56 PM

how the fuck in gods name did you go forward using Secure coins trade symbol SRC and then have it added to Polonies like that ?
are you fucking serious ? lol
Recall a huge shitload of us laughing at you for doing that and you said you would change it to something else Huh?

WE DISCUSSED THIS AT GREAT LENGTH ON A TOPIC IN THE MAIN FORUM SECTION LAST MONTH

Are you and Poloniex trying to scam people by thinking they are buying SRC coins like they do on all other exchanges ? like on Cryptsy etc ?

Your a fucking scammy super-tard wow !

You KNEW better and you pulled this stunt with a scammy shitty 99% premined / ipo coin ?
..taking the good name / symbol / identity and reputation of a coin that had no premine and fair launch with a copy of btc's block reward.

invest in this tard's scammy deceptive super premined ipo crap guys  Roll Eyes

Spoetnik, you're such a fucking twat, are you struggling to come to terms with your sexuality or something?
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:50:40 PM

Ask us anything you want on our official Forums, or our live chat on Coins Source. We are here to assist you with: investments, trading, coins and whatever knowledge you are seeking around this area!

You do have to be registered: www.coinssource.com/register

Official Forums: http://www.coinssource.com/forums/members/community-discussion/
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:52:48 AM

The official Bitcointalk IPO ends on May 5th at 10PM PST, all shares will be sent to investors Crypto stocks account. The IPO will continue on Cryptostocks for 1 months, until june 2nd. On June 2nd, the first dividend payout will be paid and all shares will be open for buying/selling.

Current share price: .03btc per share and you get awarded 50 SRC per share.

On May 5th, share price: .04btc and no SourceCoins will be awarded to cryptostocks investors.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:31:58 AM

User profiles and logins may be glitchy or disables for the next few hours. We are currently integrating our new profiling system with a lot of new features.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:11:10 AM

User profiles and logins may be glitchy or disables for the next few hours. We are currently integrating our new profiling system with a lot of new features.

Testing period is over, we are defaulting to the old profiling system. Our new system will be available by tomorrow or monday.
lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:52:19 AM

Testing period is over, we are defaulting to the old profiling system. Our new system will be available by tomorrow or monday.

Keep up the great work. Wink
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:30:45 PM

Last day to purchase shares at a discounted price and included with SourceCoins and premium membership.

Tomorrow will be the last phase of the IPO on Cryptostocks, our company is listed up for viewing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: