Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:59:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31590 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:38:16 AM

... and unfortunately, the premium source will be delayed once again. For a final 2 weeks, we got caught behind this week due to errors cropping up with our server migration.
June 23rd is the OFFICIAL and FINAL launch for premium section.
Premium Source Launching Jun 30

When you are planning to launch premium section?

We are finalizing some aspects, a brand new system is about to integrated then we will do some final polishing on the entire section.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:39:52 AM

Oh my mistake, i actually went through and was fixing several errors (one of them was editing posts on our forums). One of those errors is something a user suggested.

So we ended up re-building our forums and adding a lot of modifications.

I'll re-create the topic, sorry for your inconvience.

And yes, we have multiple segments in our forums: www.coinssource.com/fourms

Ah... I was the one who suggested on your site the editing fix. Just wanted to add the giveaways/freebie suggestion, and didn't know where to post it.

Awesome, we went ahead and found the solution to that problem that was occurring Smiley

And yes, we implemented an alt-coin giveaway section, we will fully reveal it on the site and market it further in the coming week.
Did we got exchange?  I wan to buy some.

Poloniex, https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_src

We are about to begin working on the next phase of Coins Source after premium section is up and running, and that's greatly enhancing SourceCoin, while the coin may not be the most sophisticated coin, it will have one of the strongest backings of any alternative coin to date.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:32:33 AM

Oh my mistake, i actually went through and was fixing several errors (one of them was editing posts on our forums). One of those errors is something a user suggested.

So we ended up re-building our forums and adding a lot of modifications.

I'll re-create the topic, sorry for your inconvience.

And yes, we have multiple segments in our forums: www.coinssource.com/fourms

Ah... I was the one who suggested on your site the editing fix. Just wanted to add the giveaways/freebie suggestion, and didn't know where to post it.

Awesome, we went ahead and found the solution to that problem that was occurring Smiley

And yes, we implemented an alt-coin giveaway section, we will fully reveal it on the site and market it further in the coming week.
Did we got exchange?  I wan to buy some.

Poloniex, https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_src

We are about to begin working on the next phase of Coins Source after premium section is up and running, and that's greatly enhancing SourceCoin, while the coin may not be the most sophisticated coin, it will have one of the strongest backings of any alternative coin to date.

Thanks for your update. It is time for SourceCoin to shine.
delulo

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:01:59 AM

The OP has quite a lot of text which is not bad...
But could you please summarize in a few sentences what you profit model is / what your revenue streams are?
What role does the coin play with respect to the first question?
Thanks!
delulo
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:17:36 AM

The OP has quite a lot of text which is not bad...
But could you please summarize in a few sentences what you profit model is / what your revenue streams are?
What role does the coin play with respect to the first question?
Thanks!
delulo

Sure, profit model is very simple and that's basic advertisements, affiliations with other sites and most importantly the service we offer, Premium Source. Premium Source is ongoing, and the assistance and services provided will not end. There will be tiered packages to purchase, which offer greater extent of advising and greater analysis technical features for the markets.

Think C.A.T. but more involved. Or an investment advising agency, but we don't claim to be investment advisors. We have over 40 years of trading experience between our team, and over 10 years in trading cryptos (BETWEEN THE TEAM).

SourceCoin is the gateway into Coins Source, while we have several plans on how to make SRCC profitable (outside of selling coins), it will ultimately be another stream of revenue. Certain features and plans of actions are not ready for announcement yet. But expect big things to happen, along with those aspects CoinsSource.com will be right behind supporting the coin.

1) Traffic flow like any news site / blog or whatever
2) Affiliation, promotions, advertisements and etc
3) Premium Source Service
4) SourceCoin

and there is 6 more areas which were disclosed in the business plan

hope this helps, we are not a Ponzi Scheme, we are not a get-rich-quick company, so there is a loss of appeal on these forums. We are a legitimate business. Several people on this thread can attest to how far we've come and ultimately have introduced/changed the site.

All under just 2 months really, and we've encountered problems you couldn't dream of, but we continue to overcome everything a progress along rapidly.

By the way, tomorrow we will be integrating the biggest feature of Coins Source as of yet, not sure if it will be fully operational but watch out Smiley
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:02:00 PM

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:47:52 AM

Only the important Updates/News:

1) Major SourceCoin SRCC news and Updates. HERE: http://www.coinssource.com/topic/upcomming-sourcecoin-features/

2) For all Shareholders, we are going to begin a new thread to keep track of all our developments/updates on our own forums. I will create this thread tomorrow, so you can easily keep track. If you've been visiting www.coinssource.com on a regular basis, then the website speaks for itself Smiley

3) We did pay out a 3rd dividend yesterday, but again we are making slender profits until Premium Source is fully launched.
Premium Source will once again be DELAYED (as much as this hurts me to say) for a FINAL 2 weeks. July 14th, mark your calendars.

4) The reason for all the delays is unexpected problems/optimizations/workers and growing pains of a massive site. I deeply apologize, but we've switched almost all our development focuses to Premium Section, then after the efforts will highly be focused on SourceCoin SRCC and some major major exciting news afterwards.

Thank you for growing with us, its been a little over 60 days or 2 months since our initial launch and we've grown/changed soo much. I've been very busy, working day and night on Coins Source, perfecting the design, functionality and ultimately the vision we are trying to deliver to everyone.

Zikka

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:12:23 AM

Waiting
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:22:36 PM

Only the important Updates/News:

1) Major SourceCoin SRCC news and Updates. HERE: http://www.coinssource.com/topic/upcomming-sourcecoin-features/

2) For all Shareholders, we are going to begin a new thread to keep track of all our developments/updates on our own forums. I will create this thread tomorrow, so you can easily keep track. If you've been visiting www.coinssource.com on a regular basis, then the website speaks for itself Smiley

3) We did pay out a 3rd dividend yesterday, but again we are making slender profits until Premium Source is fully launched.
Premium Source will once again be DELAYED (as much as this hurts me to say) for a FINAL 2 weeks. July 14th, mark your calendars.

4) The reason for all the delays is unexpected problems/optimizations/workers and growing pains of a massive site. I deeply apologize, but we've switched almost all our development focuses to Premium Section, then after the efforts will highly be focused on SourceCoin SRCC and some major major exciting news afterwards.

Thank you for growing with us, its been a little over 60 days or 2 months since our initial launch and we've grown/changed soo much. I've been very busy, working day and night on Coins Source, perfecting the design, functionality and ultimately the vision we are trying to deliver to everyone.

You have done tons in just two months, imagine what it would be like in a couple of years. I will be able to say that I was there in the beginning  Grin Grin
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:37:11 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 12:32:00 AM by soccosocco

Vote SourceCoin on ShareXexchange, if you voted PM me your SRC address for small 10 SRC reward.

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=SRC

sharexoin is down?  

Yes, its a scam exchange. We've just covered a new article on it.

Anyways, We paid out 2nd dividend on Cryptostocks. Smiley

Sharexcoin.com its SCAM EXCHANGE
I lost 0.2BTC in sharexcoin  Cry
SRC have entered cryptsy.com and poloniex.com

Now let us vote on mintpal  Smiley
By the way whether voting in mintpal will be SRC? Wink

Zikka

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

You are wrong about Cryptsy.
SRC on Cryptsy isn't a Sourcecoin, it's a Securecoin!
Don't confuse.
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:30:13 AM

You are wrong about Cryptsy.
SRC on Cryptsy isn't a Sourcecoin, it's a Securecoin!
Don't confuse.

OK I was wrong, sorry
SRC   : Securecoin
SRCC : Sourcecoin
but why in poloneix sourcecoin make use of the SRC?
and in www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/ I do not see Sourcecoin (SRCC)
Zikka

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:34:08 AM

I don't know. We must ask dev about this.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:38:13 AM

These are exciting times for us, SourceCoin SRCC will be in full marketing swing very soon. Expect new exchanges, updates and announcements to come.

I highly suggest reading:http://www.coinssource.com/topic/upcomming-sourcecoin-features/

For a brief insight on what's to come.

We've emailed Cryptsy's support team at your guy's request to get listed on the voting.
Zikka

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:49:01 AM

These are exciting times for us, SourceCoin SRCC will be in full marketing swing very soon. Expect new exchanges, updates and announcements to come.

I highly suggest reading:http://www.coinssource.com/topic/upcomming-sourcecoin-features/

For a brief insight on what's to come.

We've emailed Cryptsy's support team at your guy's request to get listed on the voting.
Sounds great.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:17:59 AM

GREAT algo,great presetation,great future
This will be the best coin i've ever had  Cool

Smiley
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:09:56 PM

GREAT algo,great presetation,great future
This will be the best coin i've ever had  Cool

It's been 2 months, and we are progressing fast. SourceCoin is geared for the future, not a quick money dump. Through these means of Coins Source, SourceCoin will have stability and a foundation; which no other coin can claim.

SourceCoin may see a dramatic rise in the near future, but its place on the market will be solidified. We are moving foward with www.CoinsSource.com, and the next journey is SourceCoin SRCC!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:52:09 PM

We've Compiled all our Coins Scores into 1 page, check it out!

http://www.coinssource.com/e-currency-rankings/
BigBoy89
Legendary

Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:07:27 AM

anyone can give me node for syncing wallet?
it said 0 active connection for to sourcecoin network Sad

nice website anyway, really like coin review there
very helpful Smiley

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:39:10 AM

Hi,
So latest and only exchange of SRCC is  Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_src ?
And the price per coin is about 0.00008 BTC? Someone can help me with mining this coin with GPU?
Thank you all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: