Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31586 times)
Zikka

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:53:28 AM

Hi,
So latest and only exchange of SRCC is  Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_src ?
And the price per coin is about 0.00008 BTC? Someone can help me with mining this coin with GPU?
Thank you all!
PoW stage has ended. You can buy it only on Poloniex or get it as giveaway from dev.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:16:21 PM

anyone can give me node for syncing wallet?
it said 0 active connection for to sourcecoin network Sad

nice website anyway, really like coin review there
very helpful Smiley

Hello, please add this config file to your appdata if your wallet is not syncing:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ApxUCbBI!3fa1NyNQ1FZxmbx9P5uzIgWaWnD8pKVDpxz_OJ8n3XQ

Hi,
So latest and only exchange of SRCC is  Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_src ?
And the price per coin is about 0.00008 BTC? Someone can help me with mining this coin with GPU?
Thank you all!
PoW stage has ended. You can buy it only on Poloniex or get it as giveaway from dev.

We are still awarding SRCC payments for the following:

1) Create an account on Coins Source and post your username here for 20 SRCC
     http://www.coinssource.com/profile/login/

2) Tell us what you think of Coins Source: Ideas/suggestions/compliments and get up to 100 SRCC
http://www.coinssource.com/topic/user-suggestions-improvements-additions-enhancements/

We are also now awarding SRCC for your Signatures, please see this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665860.0
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:26:33 PM

I downloaded the wallet to sign up for the signature campaign. I added the nodes from the first page and my wallet is still not syncing. Initially I tried adding through console but it would not take it, then I went ahead and put them in the conf file.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:34:30 PM

I downloaded the wallet to sign up for the signature campaign. I added the nodes from the first page and my wallet is still not syncing. Initially I tried adding through console but it would not take it, then I went ahead and put them in the conf file.

Is your wallet unlocked when you try to sync? Where did you download the wallet from and which OS are you using?

Also it may be syncing, the bar sometimes disappears. Check the bottom right corner, to the left of the bar. Somewhere around that area you can view if your wallet is syncing.
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:40:03 PM

Is your wallet unlocked when you try to sync? Where did you download the wallet from and which OS are you using?

Also it may be syncing, the bar sometimes disappears. Check the bottom right corner, to the left of the bar. Somewhere around that area you can view if your wallet is syncing.

I downloaded the wallet from the link given on the signature campaign page. It is supposed to be the new, post fork one.

I can not unlock as the button is still greyed. There are 0 active connections to the network. It never connected to anything.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:43:14 PM

I downloaded the wallet from the link given on the signature campaign page. It is supposed to be the new, post fork one.

I can not unlock as the button is still greyed. There are 0 active connections to the network. It never connected to anything.

Let it sit open for a while, it sometimes takes a while to connect for new wallets. Not an unusual occurrence.
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:44:45 PM

Let it sit open for a while, it sometimes takes a while to connect for new wallets. Not an unusual occurrence.

Actually it has been sitting for hours now. Can you me give any other node? The current nodes have probably maxed out their connections.

I am using Windows 7.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:47:07 PM

Actually it has been sitting for hours now. Can you me give any other node? The current nodes have probably maxed out their connections.

I am using Windows 7.

The connections should get syncd automatically. Have you tried restarting the wallet?

I just opened and unlocked my wallet, synced fine on Windows 7.

https://github.com/CoinsSource/SourceCoin
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:57:47 PM

connections should get syncd automatically. Have you tried restarting the wallet?

Actually your existing wallet is not a control for this. Once you have connections they are saved in the peers.dat file. Try deleting that and see if it syncs.

Problem is getting the first connection. Once that happens everything is fine and so I wanted one node which can accomodate 1 more connection. I will just check tomorrow to see if there is any progress.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:01:27 PM

connections should get syncd automatically. Have you tried restarting the wallet?

Actually your existing wallet is not a control for this. Once you have connections they are saved in the peers.dat file. Try deleting that and see if it syncs.

Problem is getting the first connection. Once that happens everything is fine and so I wanted one node which can accomodate 1 more connection. I will just check tomorrow to see if there is any progress.

I will try to get some new nodes active for the client
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:04:11 PM

It has been running continuously for over 24 hours now and there is still no connection. Can you type getpeerinfo in your console and put the list of connections here? That should solve my problem, once I get 1 connection it will know where to look.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

It has been running continuously for over 24 hours now and there is still no connection. Can you type getpeerinfo in your console and put the list of connections here? That should solve my problem, once I get 1 connection it will know where to look.

1) 46.182.80.22:34311
2) 173.236.43.58:34311
3) 202.152.167.74:34311

What i highly suggest doing, is deleting your entire Appdata folder and SRCC client, start fresh again if these nodes don't work.

I have 5 active connections to nodes.
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:49:03 PM

What i highly suggest doing, is deleting your entire Appdata folder and SRCC client, start fresh again if these nodes don't work.

Thanks, I added those three and immediately got 3 connections. I would still suggest you point this out to your developer and possibly pay to keep a supernode running.

I will wait till 27th of this month to get off from 0 balance Smiley
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:48:55 PM

Thanks, I added those three and immediately got 3 connections. I would still suggest you point this out to your developer and possibly pay to keep a supernode running.

I will wait till 27th of this month to get off from 0 balance Smiley

Excellent Smiley

We had supernodes running, but i'll be sure to add these to the list of conf.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:13:05 PM

We are on track to launch Premium Section on July 14th, We are finalizing a lot of our projects!

We may grant users a discount or extra month for free during the first 2 weeks of our customer rush, this is to deal with logistics and problems we may encounter.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:16:14 PM

We will be assisting all users who post in our forums with coins, and will be awarding 20 SRCC per Post.

http://www.coinssource.com/forums/

Stop by and say hello, we value everyone's input/insight and all discussions will be filtered, so no nonesense or FUD.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:26:52 PM

Poloniex is about to de-list SRCC, retweet this tweet to get your voice heard.

SRCC is about to go through a major transition, with several features we've announced

https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/486652148512346113
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:35:00 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 01:23:22 AM by tk808

500,000 SRCC will be destroyed within the next two days, reducing the total supply down to roughly 500k. We currently hold around 780k, and around 30k is reserved for and investor who did not claim his stake yet.

We will official hold around 150k SRCC, the other 450k Will be held by investors and distribution we've done. So far SRCC has one of the most fair, and transparent distributions of any coin.

To date, we've not sold 1 SRCC on an exchange and we will continue to honor the original ideology behind SourceCoin.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:22:22 AM

SRCC is about to go through a major transition, with several features we've announced

RT-ed
devs must hurry that process to make SRC trade active
why poloniex be delisted SRC? because low volume trading?

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:00:29 AM

done with RT...
hope the problem will resolve immediately for prevent misunderstanding

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: