Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I didn't pay capital gains tax on bitcoin sales to IRS today  (Read 24012 times)
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:41:10 AM

"Proposed" spending as "evidence" to justify the illegal income tax?

The federal government has a lot of sources of revenue.  Some are actually legal & constitutional.  To use those sources of revenue and "proposed" spending of that revenue to justify the ILLEGAL & IMMORAL income tax just goes to show just how flawed your logic is.

Not one red cent of the illegal income tax goes to benefit any American in any way!

Wake up SHILL!

You're on the wrong side of history!  The paradigm has changed.  Your 101 year scam is over.  You & the organizations you shill for are a dieing dinosaur.

I'd just ignore the government paid shill, Sage. His time is up and its better that he doesn't know it.

I'm grumpy!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:13:46 AM

@Sage and cryptoanarchist

You just repeat the same BS over and over again, without showing any evidence, besides a 30 year old report.
It doesn't become true, just because you repeat it over and over again.
It doesn't become true, just because you call other people shills.

People like you are the worst. Practical stealing from others but still claim to be on a moral high ground.
I really hope you guys get caught, it would be better for the world.
I am out.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Sage

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:39:19 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 11:08:46 AM by Sage

You just repeat the same BS over and over again, without showing any evidence, besides a 30 year old report.

People like you are the worst. Practical stealing from others but still claim to be on a moral high ground.
I am out.

turvarya, you really need "evidence" that city taxes pay for your garbage bill.  That gas taxes pay for your roads.  That property taxes pay for schools (all of which the private sector could do for better & far cheaper... but that's another discussion).

...your arguments justifying the income tax could not be more pathetic & baseless.

It's YOU repeating the same tired & baseless argument to justify the illegal, immoral income tax.  

Show me one single benefit you or any other American receives as a consequence of the income tax!

It's the Federal Reserve scam behind the income tax that is raping & stealing the wealth from the true value producers of the world.  Not I.

...And they get away with it because of apathetic brainwashed lemmings who spout this baseless propaganda.
berliston

Activity: 52
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

In my opinion here are a lot of older people that have issue with paying taxes, regardless of amount.
turvarya

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:38:49 PM

I am out.

turvarya, you really need "evidence" that city taxes pay for your garbage bill.  That gas taxes pay for your roads.  That property taxes pay for schools (all of which the private sector could do for better & far cheaper... but that's another discussion).

...your arguments justifying the income tax could not be more pathetic & baseless.

It's YOU repeating the same tired & baseless argument to justify the illegal, immoral income tax.  

Show me one single benefit you or any other American receives as a consequence of the income tax!

It's the Federal Reserve scam behind the income tax that is raping & stealing the wealth from the true value producers of the world.  Not I.

...And they get away with it because of apathetic brainwashed lemmings who spout this baseless propaganda.

I already told you, that I am not a US-citizen. You are really a special kind of ignorant.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Sage

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:41:55 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 08:04:14 PM by Sage

I am out.

I already told you, that I am not a US-citizen. You are really a special kind of ignorant.

Then hardly qualified to be commenting on a system that you're obviously completely ignorant about!  

Do humanity a favor & delete the propaganda you pummeled on them that is -- by your own admission -- based in complete ignorance.

...Who's the special kind of ignorant turvarya!

botolo86

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

One single benefit: Medicare. I know tons of American over 65 years old that receive their health benefits via Medicare. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicare_(United_States)#Financing
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:42:55 PM

One single benefit: Medicare. I know tons of American over 65 years old that receive their health benefits via Medicare. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicare_(United_States)#Financing

My dad pays a massive Medicare premium that is hardly affordable on a regular basis. Taxes don't fucking benefit Medicare, they're just flushed down the drain.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
botolo86

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:29:42 AM

My dad pays a massive Medicare premium that is hardly affordable on a regular basis. Taxes don't fucking benefit Medicare, they're just flushed down the drain.

Medicare, Medicaid (for poor people), Obama Care, these are just some examples of money coming from federal income tax which are used to help people. Sage said "nobody receives help from federal income taxes". This is simply not true. Then we can discuss whether people receive enough help, whether we should spend tax money better, etc. But saying that federal income tax is used to pay for the debt and that's it is simply not true.
Sage

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:28:44 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 05:43:10 AM by Sage

Medicare, Medicaid (for poor people), Obama Care, these are just some examples of money coming from federal income tax which are used to help people. Sage said "nobody receives help from federal income taxes". This is simply not true. Then we can discuss whether people receive enough help, whether we should spend tax money better, etc. But saying that federal income tax is used to pay for the debt and that's it is simply not true.

Even your own, link botolo86, says its funded by the payroll tax!

And boy do we sure get our moneys worth (eye roll).  If the government stayed out of medicare & free market forces were actually allowed at play in the marketplace, there would be no need for that payroll tax either.   Aspirin couldn't be billed at $25 per pill... nobody would pay that if they had to directly.  You could actually pay cash for your medical services and afford to do so.

You think we got a "benefit" from that system?  Nope.  The congressional lobbying by insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, & health care "providers" created yet another forced system of enslavement.

Clever bastards they are.  But just as evil motives behind that system as those behind the biggest scam the world has ever seen... the Federal Reserve

Wake up botolo86.  Do your own research beyond what your masters allow you... The income tax benefits only the Banksters.

The Federal Reserve scam was forced into law in early morning hours of Christmas Eve, 1913.  It was voted at that time by design.   Knowing the only congress members that would be present were those in collusion with the banksters.

That very same year the income tax was forced on the people... under very dubious circumstances as well (See The Law That Never Was).

Coincidence?

Nope... it was all done by design.  Knowing that income tax would end up in their pockets.

botolo86 is dead wrong.  100% of the income tax goes to pay interest on the debt, & back into the Banksters pockets.

Where it is used to foment wars for profit.  To further enslave nation states through the debt to the Banksters those wars lead to.

botolo86, how do you shills sleep at night?  Knowing the death & mayhem the system you shill for is behind?

You're either willfully ignorant or have sold your soul to the devil.
Sage

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:50:22 AM

Are you smarter then a 12 year old botolo86?

Apparently not!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQOX8EVNmE

The central bank scam works the same way in Canada as it does in the US.
Sage

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:57:12 AM

Perhaps you should learn how the system you shill for works botolo86.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Don't tell your masters what you're watching now.
Sage

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:59:35 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:28:09 AM by Sage

And if that one was too much for you botolo86, here's it is explained in even simpler terms you might be able to actually understand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Wake up!  Only the Banksters benefit from that system you shill for.

Try to play by your master's rules, botolo86, and you'll forever be a slave.

There is no winning that game.  They set the rules.  

The only American & patriotic thing to do is refuse to play.

botolo86

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:06:28 PM

Sage

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:58:11 PM

It's rather ironic a governemt paid shill calling the forum members who call him out trolls.

Is that the only card you have left botoko86?  No more baseless propaganda you're going to try to pass off as fact?

Sheesh, they gotta start training you shills better.
blackvoice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:10:34 AM

The last couple months there have been a lot of posts concerning the IRS ruling that bitcoins are to be treated as property and that it was required to pay a capital gains tax on the sale of bitcoins. Some people even posted that "bitcoin is doomed" because of the ruling.

To prove just how silly it is for people to worry about this, I created this thread to call out the IRS to prove what I owe in capital gains due to bitcoin sales.

So if there are any IRS employees trolling this thread, you're welcome to pour over the blockchain and tell me what I owe you.  Wink

Haha,

So funny

I am not a IRC employee
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 08:17:03 AM

Internet Relay Chat is not a company and it doesn't have employees.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:20:29 AM

...I created this thread to call out the IRS to prove what I owe in capital gains due to bitcoin sales.

So if there are any IRS employees trolling this thread, you're welcome to pour over the blockchain and tell me what I owe you.  Wink

When CNN or a "seriously uptight" member of Congress wants to show "conclusive evidence" that BTC is being used to avoid paying taxes, you have given them a clear starting point. Nice work.

LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 09:29:38 AM

...I created this thread to call out the IRS to prove what I owe in capital gains due to bitcoin sales.

When CNN or a "seriously uptight" member of Congress wants to show "conclusive evidence" that BTC is being used to avoid paying taxes, you have given them a clear starting point. Nice work.

And the guy doesn't know the difference between "pour" and "pore".

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:37:11 AM

And the guy doesn't know the difference between "pour" and "pore".

My $.02.

Wink

...pour over the blockchain
If the blockchain gets wet, does that possibly cause serious problems?  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: