Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should XSI Add a Stealth Feature to Electrum?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  (Read 125287 times)
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:05:17 AM

So this makes the coin into 2 diff coins as an option?

I am confused slightly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhou123

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:47:16 AM

just hear about this coin,where can i buy it?

NEM -New Economy Movement
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:.12743292382697997323
GET 100K FREE NBC.4136235036667792300
cryptonewbie (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:17:35 AM

I am confused slightly

The fundamentals of the coin remain the same, and the easiest way we found to make the transition was to switch the current version to an updated version of StabilityShares on an exchange.

Basically all you have to do is send it to Bittrex before the switch, and then they will swap the coins for you.  Immediately after you can download the new wallet.

Pretty clean and simple.

cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:19:02 AM

just hear about this coin,where can i buy it?

We are on CryptoALTex, Bittrex, Allcoin, and Allcrypt currently.

ITchangeWorld_Java

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:24:22 AM

Quick reminder that you have 4 days left to send your XSS coins to https://bittrex.com/ so they can be swapped for StabilityShares PoS (XSI)

More details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572508.msg6697152#msg6697152
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:31:04 AM

Quick reminder that you have 4 days left to send your XSS coins to https://bittrex.com/ so they can be swapped for StabilityShares PoS (XSI)

More details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572508.msg6697152#msg6697152

Its actually less than 3 days to transfer your coins to Bittrex  Grin

Berric

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:33:12 AM

http://xss.0feepool.com/

0% Fee pool, Largest  Pool & take half of the whole net hashrate
stably find block

PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:00:53 PM

I am confused slightly

The fundamentals of the coin remain the same, and the easiest way we found to make the transition was to switch the current version to an updated version of StabilityShares on an exchange.

Basically all you have to do is send it to Bittrex before the switch, and then they will swap the coins for you.  Immediately after you can download the new wallet.

Pretty clean and simple.

Clean and simple but you're gonna see a wave of users here shouting they don't know what to do Smiley)

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:10:11 PM

Instructions for Sending StabilityShares to Bittrex Exchange and Swapping Them

1. Login or signup for an account at https://bittrex.com
2. Select the 'wallets' button on the top menu.
3. Type XSS in the search bar and find your XSS address.
4. If you don't have an XSS bittrex address, press the blue + button and generate a new XSS address.
5. Using your existing XSS wallet, send your XSS coins to this address.
6. Leave your XSS coins in your Bittrex wallet, you have until the 19th May 2014 at to do this.
7. Check the countdown at http://www.stabilityshares.com for the final end time on the transfer.

•   After the transfer period has ended, Bittrex will finalize the total XSS coins and we will transfer that amount of XSI coins to them.
•   Bittrex will then swap your XSS coins to XSI
•   We will then release the XSI wallet and source code for mining pools and exchanges.
•   Mining will continue for 2 weeks until we reach 1/2 total coins (7.5 million coins)
•   Once we reach 7.5 million coins, PoS will kick in the only way to get StabilityShares is from interest in your wallet, or to buy them

I don't understand the point. Why would you need to switch to a whole new coin instead of just using xss? As far as I can tell, there is NO advantage to switching coins over to xsi whatsoever, and many people will miss the switch at bittrexx, making this even more pointless.

Tldr: switching from xss to xss is pointless when pos could simply have turned on in xss.
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:13:00 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 03:59:39 PM by cryptonewbie

4. If you don't have an XSS bittrex address, press the blue + button and generate a new XSS address.
6. Leave your XSS coins in your Bittrex wallet, you have until the 19th May 2014 at to do this.
7. Check the countdown at http://www.stabilityshares.com for the final end time on the transfer.

•   After the transfer period has ended, Bittrex will finalize the total XSS coins and we will transfer that amount of XSI coins to them.
•   We will then release the XSI wallet and source code for mining pools and exchanges.
•   Mining will continue for 2 weeks until we reach 1/2 total coins (7.5 million coins)
•   Once we reach 7.5 million coins, PoS will kick in the only way to get StabilityShares is from interest in your wallet, or to buy them

I don't understand the point. Why would you need to switch to a whole new coin instead of just using xss? As far as I can tell, there is NO advantage to switching coins over to xsi whatsoever, and many people will miss the switch at bittrexx, making this even more pointless.

Tldr: switching from xss to xss is pointless when pos could simply have turned on in xss.

I understand your concern, but all you need to do is send your coins to Bittrex prior to 6pm Central Standard Time on Monday and they will switch them over for you.  The wallets will then be made available immediately afterwards.

That takes less than 5 minutes.  We have posted repeatedly in this thread, on other forums, and Twitter.  7 days notice is a considerable amount of time.

There is no way to simply "turn PoS on"  Far, far more complicated than that.  Our developer is among the most talented in the crypto world and this took a lot of time and effort for him to produce this solution.

If you do not the support the vision of the coin, then it would probably be advisable to sell your coins prior to Monday for a large profit.  There is literally no way to please everyone, and this was the best way to make the switch in our estimation.

The vast majority of the community is very supportive and understands we took a coin that had virtually no value and turned it into a success in just 4 weeks.

playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:43:19 PM

I understand your concern, but all you need to do is send your coins to Bittrex prior to 6pm Central Standard Time on Monday and they will switch them over for you.  The wallets will then be made available immediately afterwards.

That takes less than 5 minutes.  We have posted repeatedly in this thread, on other forums, and Twitter.  7 days notice is a considerable amount of time.

There is no way to simply "turn PoS on"  Far, far more complicated than that.  Our developer is among the most talented in the crypto world and this took a lot of time and effort for him to produce this solution.

If you do not the support the vision of the coin, then it would probably be advisable to sell your coins prior to Monday for a large profit.  There is literally no way to please everyone, and this was the best way to make the switch in our estimation.

The vast majority of the community is very supportive and understands we took a coin that had virtually no value and turned it into a success in just 4 weeks.

I must say you've done a wonderful job, I mined this at launch and then lost interest , I noticed some activity a couple weeks ago and started getting involved again, thanks to everyone for their efforts
playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:48:49 PM

stably find block

PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
EMail Support

Then why does it say " Our pool will be closed at this time. You must withdraw you coins before it. All balance will be reset to zero after this time include confirmed and unconfirmed. Your account will be reserved and can mine new XSI after launched."  , on the front page ?  I was mining here and left because of that.

cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:57:04 PM

stably find block

PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
EMail Support

Then why does it say " Our pool will be closed at this time. You must withdraw you coins before it. All balance will be reset to zero after this time include confirmed and unconfirmed. Your account will be reserved and can mine new XSI after launched."  , on the front page ?  I was mining here and left because of that.

The pool is closing a few hours before the switch on Monday to allow people enough time to transfer their coins.

Once the switch has been made, then new wallets will be made available and people will resume mining.

The process is much more simple than it sounds.  All you need to do is have your coins at the exchange before 6pm Central Standard time, and the exchange will switch the coins and you download our new wallet.

Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:07:16 PM

Will we get a notification from bittrex or anything to confirm our coins have been swapped over ?

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:25:55 PM

Will we get a notification from bittrex or anything to confirm our coins have been swapped over ?

I can post in the thread, on our Twitter, and have them post on their Twitter as well.

bminer777

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:11:22 PM

Quick reminder that you have less than 2 days left to send your XSS coins to https://bittrex.com/ so they can be swapped for StabilityShares PoS (XSI)

stabilityshares.com
hometester

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:14:10 PM

Pretty clean and simple.

OK, what % are you converting to XSI?

I am unsure of if XSI and XSS will be the same as far as price goes etc

Any advice on what % to convert to XSI is recommended and why?

Cheers
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:34:16 PM

Basically all you have to do is send it to Bittrex before the switch, and then they will swap the coins for you.  Immediately after you can download the new wallet.

Pretty clean and simple.

OK, what % are you converting to XSI?

I am unsure of if XSI and XSS will be the same as far as price goes etc

Any advice on what % to convert to XSI is recommended and why?

Cheers

The community wanted a switch from PoW to PoS.

On Monday, you will send all your XSS to the exchange, and they will be converted to the updated version of the coin, XSI.  That's all that is required.

Then once the coins are converted, you download the new wallet.  

hometester

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

Ahh ok thanks for clarifying ,

Cheers
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:52:11 PM

Everyone please take a minute to tweet @poloniex and let them know they should StabilityShares to their exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: