Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should XSI Add a Stealth Feature to Electrum?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  (Read 125287 times)
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:31:53 PM

Mintpal has increased security measures with their voting protocol.  I would expect this would reflect in a more accurate vote total.

They have stripped votes on two other occasions.  Each time the price and volume of XSI dropped afterwards.

If your only posts in this thread pertain to our standing on the vote list, then you obviously just want to push to Mintpal and sell your coins quickly.  

We are not a pump n dump coin, and if history is any indication, they will likely find another reason to drop us down their list.

Stop attaching the value of our coin to our standing on the voting list, this has proven to be a bad idea in the past.

It is incredibly obvious to me that CN is right. There is a push of votes going on right now and it is being done by people who are just out to make a quick buck off the pump. In the past few pages look at how almost everyone who is excited about the mintpal votes is a newbie. Its even possible that its all the same person.

Its a typical hype game and I know this community is far smarter than that.

Mintpal is not necessary for the success of this coin. We could never get listed and it would still be the success it is bound to be.

Onward.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neite99

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:35:48 PM

MintPal will not improve the value. Why does everybody think this? It typically pops the bubble and leads to the death of the coin within a week. Unless there are some great features and services to set this apart from all of the other coins MintPal will be the end of it. The promise of trading on MintPal is the only thing keeping it alive.

I agree that Mintpal will not improve the value.

I highly disagree that "The promise of trading on MintPal is the only thing keeping it alive." If that were true than it would have been dead long ago.

XSI is a long term coin with great Devs and an incredible future. That will become extremely apparent in the coming months.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:03:56 PM

MintPal will not improve the value. Why does everybody think this? It typically pops the bubble and leads to the death of the coin within a week. Unless there are some great features and services to set this apart from all of the other coins MintPal will be the end of it. The promise of trading on MintPal is the only thing keeping it alive.

I agree that Mintpal will not improve the value.

I highly disagree that "The promise of trading on MintPal is the only thing keeping it alive." If that were true than it would have been dead long ago.

XSI is a long term coin with great Devs and an incredible future. That will become extremely apparent in the coming months.

Im with Neite99 here. XSi is going to be a great coin, bminer and cryptonewbie are GOOD devs.

Megaman whilst I respect what you said regarding silkcoin please read up on xsi before you start posting.

No offence meant but we have a calm thread here

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:33:43 PM

Mintpal has increased security measures with their voting protocol.  I would expect this would reflect in a more accurate vote total.

They have stripped votes on two other occasions.  Each time the price and volume of XSI dropped afterwards.

If your only posts in this thread pertain to our standing on the vote list, then you obviously just want to push to Mintpal and sell your coins quickly.  

We are not a pump n dump coin, and if history is any indication, they will likely find another reason to drop us down their list.

Stop attaching the value of our coin to our standing on the voting list, this has proven to be a bad idea in the past.

It is incredibly obvious to me that CN is right. There is a push of votes going on right now and it is being done by people who are just out to make a quick buck off the pump. In the past few pages look at how almost everyone who is excited about the mintpal votes is a newbie. Its even possible that its all the same person.

Its a typical hype game and I know this community is far smarter than that.

Mintpal is not necessary for the success of this coin. We could never get listed and it would still be the success it is bound to be.

Onward.

Totally agree.

-Mintpal is not necessary
-Bittrex is taking Mintpal's place now ... and XSI is already there
-If devs and community are focused on developing a good & useful long-term coin ... it will get listed everywhere without effort & buyers will be around.

Gagablik

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:06:41 PM

Coin which almost no one sells, it's a bad coin.

This clearly and child. While there is a large volume, as it makes no sense to say either.
neite99

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:15:34 PM

This clearly and child. While there is a large volume, as it makes no sense to say either.

I remember this username from the promotion.

This is one of the scammers that claimed XSI for voting on mintpal but had MULTIPLE accounts. This is why we were up so high and dropped.

Like I said the community is smart enough to see what is happening. So I will just use my trusty ignore button :-)
Gagablik

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

This is one of the scammers that claimed XSI for voting on mintpal but had MULTIPLE accounts. This is why we were up so high and dropped.

Like I said the community is smart enough to see what is happening. So I will just use my trusty ignore button :-)

Yes, I talked to vote before. But I do not blame that cleaned voice. No trading on the exchange, it does not make sense! So you are wrong
cryptonewbie (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:48:06 PM

Yes, I talked to vote before. But I do not blame that cleaned voice. No trading on the exchange, it does not make sense! So you are wrong

It's amazing that after trying to scam us on a promotion, that you come in here and start talking bad about the coin.  Stop posting FUD in here.

Go find a coin, community, and developer that you do like.  Nobody is forcing you to invest in XSI. 

MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:59:49 PM

No FUD here - any red flags I saw have been addressed. There are no aspects of the coin that would lead me to investing in it (no real utility/etc) but the same could be said for almost any other altcoin - it's essentially a 100% spec market. I will say that if MintPal remains the big goal here the VNC voting should probably stop - dozens of accounts with minimal trade activity voting from the same server clusters and racking up 500+ votes a day will ensure you end up like "Hyper" on the voting list. Now that they have added the CAPTCHA the bot-voting should slow down and people will grow tired of continuing to vote on the VNC when they have to keep solving the CAPTCHA. Even if you can vote 3 times/minute and you have 30 VNCs set up that's still 10 minutes of work every hour for 30 measly votes. You would be much better off growing the community, marketing the coin, getting actual people that are interested to not only vote but to also purchase the coin. Dummy MintPal accounts running on a VNC might get you listed sooner but they won't be buying any coins! You need buyers first - not more votes.
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:11:31 PM

No FUD here - any red flags I saw have been addressed. There are no aspects of the coin that would lead me to investing in it (no real utility/etc) but the same could be said for almost any other altcoin - it's essentially a 100% spec market. I will say that if MintPal remains the big goal here the VNC voting should probably stop - dozens of accounts with minimal trade activity voting from the same server clusters and racking up 500+ votes a day will ensure you end up like "Hyper" on the voting list. Now that they have added the CAPTCHA the bot-voting should slow down and people will grow tired of continuing to vote on the VNC when they have to keep solving the CAPTCHA. Even if you can vote 3 times/minute and you have 30 VNCs set up that's still 10 minutes of work every hour for 30 measly votes. You would be much better off growing the community, marketing the coin, getting actual people that are interested to not only vote but to also purchase the coin. Dummy MintPal accounts running on a VNC might get you listed sooner but they won't be buying any coins! You need buyers first - not more votes.

I gave a very clear explanation to your 1st inquiry, and people have pasted my comments pertaining to Mintpal.  

We are actively trying to persuade people to vote on Bter over Mintpal.  No idea why this has become the theme of the thread.  

Only the 5 new people that started frequenting the thread in the last 24 hours seem intent on focusing their efforts on Mintpal.  Once again, not part of the big picture of this coin.

A few minutes of reading and you would have quickly found what happened with the switch to PoS, and that we are not pushing to get onto Mintpal.

MEGAman

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:16:02 PM

I gave a very clear explanation to your 1st inquiry, and people have pasted my comments pertaining to Mintpal.  

We are actively trying to persuade people to vote on Bter over Mintpal.  No idea why this has become the theme of the thread.  

Only the 5 new people that started frequenting the thread in the last 24 hours seem intent on focusing their efforts on Mintpal.  Once again, not part of the big picture of this coin.

A few minutes of reading and you would have quickly found what happened with the switch to PoS, and that we are not pushing to get onto Mintpal.

All I am saying is somebody is pushing to get on MintPal - somebody paid a service that runs a bunch of VNCs to vote on the coin. There are times I can watch the screen and see 15 votes for your coin in less than a minute - I assure you it isn't natural. You've gotten over 600 votes in 24 hours - not natural. Just saying...

Maybe not the goal but it's somebody's goal.
neite99

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:29:14 PM

All I am saying is somebody is pushing to get on MintPal - somebody paid a service that runs a bunch of VNCs to vote on the coin. There are times I can watch the screen and see 15 votes for your coin in less than a minute - I assure you it isn't natural. You've gotten over 600 votes in 24 hours - not natural. Just saying...

Its definitely someone pushing it. Has nothing to do with the Devs or any of the regulars in here.

They are trying to cause a wave like last time. Let it ramp up and then sell off. Its ridiculous. I can tell you one thing though, if it does happen again then XSI will bounce right back like it always does. In the months I have been a part of the coin it really lives up to its "stability" name.

Other (far more important) things are in the works and the newbie posts in here have tried to direct the thread towards the whole voting issue. Personally I could care less about mintpal. Like you said getting listed will not make XSI any better. Real developments and a great community will.

I think everyone should just start exercising their ignore button powers  Wink

Great things are coming.

Onward.

bminer777

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:49:31 PM

We hear you MEGAman, we (the dev team) raised this very issue last week with Mintpal, who ran a script and knocked off a few thousand votes as a result. We are actively committed to stamping out donkey votes, even if that means losing positions on the voting list.

I can assure you, we are far too busy with other development items than worrying about getting onto Mintpal. Whilst they have this voting system in place, we will work with James and Mintpal to ensure it is done fairly.

cheers
bminer

stabilityshares.com
Palaxidon

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 11:12:05 PM

Im mining on multipool stabilityshares.com and would like to know how often they send XSI ? Been mining now a day and nothing have come to my adress yet. Is it every day or every other day or week howthey make pay outs, want to know. Thanks a lot!

neite99

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:15:41 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 11:35:05 PM by neite99

Hey all.

So I found out that there is another multipool that pays out in XSI!!

http://gagapool.pw

I have been testing it for the past few days. Wanted to make sure it was solid before I yelled about it on here.

Here are the results:

The connection is stable and the payouts come in consistently.

To all you miners out there now would be a great time for you to start grabbing XSI from the gaga multipool.

neite99

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:20:30 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 11:33:39 PM by neite99

Im mining on multipool stabilityshares.com and would like to know how often they send XSI ? Been mining now a day and nothing have come to my adress yet. Is it every day or every other day or week howthey make pay outs, want to know. Thanks a lot!

The original multipool hasn't had enough hash to hit blocks recently.

Unless you have a large rig its likely that there is nothing mined to sell and pay you out in XSI.

How much hash have you been throwing at it?

Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 11:37:53 PM

The original multipool hasn't had enough hash to hit blocks recently.

Unless you have a large rig its likely that there is nothing mined to sell and pay you out in XSI.

How much hash have you been throwing at it?

1mhs only

Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 11:39:06 PM

Mining period have end allready how I understood? Wondering

cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:14:40 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 01:34:31 AM by cryptonewbie

Looking into adding Electrum to XSI. The feature would have: wallet recovery, no blockchain download, encrypted private keys, cold storage, auto-snyc

neite99

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:44:07 AM

Mining period have end allready how I understood? Wondering

Mining from the main coin is over yes. Its pure POS now.

The multipool mines other coins and then sells them and buys XSI from exchanges.

Let's get you on the gagapool.

Give me a few minutes and I will get you instructions.

Are you mining with scrypt or X11?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: