Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
wo24-7

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:31:30 PM

Not really much buy support now. I think that if the cinni store is "delayed" and the messaging system doesn't come out soon than we will see 6K or below. No matter what our thoughts are of cinni and how good it could be, without updates and what not it'll continue to drop. Yes, most alts are down right now with all the attention on drk and caix but how long can we use that one. Caix seems to have something to put out every week or 2. Even if it is just plans as to what the goals are. Drk is hyped to be the next ltc. Cinni updates, well yeah, I've got nothing.  I've been holding cinni since it came out without selling any so I hope I'm wrong, nor am I trolling but in my eyes we (cinnicoin) gotta step it up. Our last update was what, 2 weeks ago? Is the cinni store still a sure thing tomorrow?  What about the messaging, will we see that by Sunday? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:39:40 PM

As far as I am aware, Merchant store is still schedule for tomorrow, I have not heard otherwise.  Encrypted messaging is currently being worked on.  It's new code -- takes time.  DRK did not release darksend right away, so let's try to be patient.  Many alts are down now because all attention is on DRK the last 2-3 weeks.
imtihawk

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:44:22 PM

Drk is just having an extended pump it will correct once the whales get bored... Then volume will flow back to other coins
drk is sold at almost the same price as ltc, it has a huge market, i don't think the whales need to hold it anymore, drk has got its own space now. I'm out of cinni, and i suggests you do it too. almost as if history is repeating itself, black coin forums are packed with people screaming for price increase just like here and it only dropped further. stop the bleeding. but thats just me
wo24-7

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:55:46 PM

Drk is just having an extended pump it will correct once the whales get bored... Then volume will flow back to other coins
drk is sold at almost the same price as ltc, it has a huge market, i don't think the whales need to hold it anymore, drk has got its own space now. I'm out of cinni, and i suggests you do it too. almost as if history is repeating itself, black coin forums are packed with people screaming for price increase just like here and it only dropped further. stop the bleeding. but thats just me

I hate to say it but I am almost at the point to agree with you (about getting out of cinni). People have been saying "Be patient" or "Time will show cinni will be at 50K"  Cinni barely stayed above 30K. I thought it wouldnt go below 20K, than it did. Now look where we are. We get a "pump" to 11K and that lasted about 60 seconds. We have 4 BTC support at 8,5K and 8 BTC support at 7,5K. Patience and hope won't make the price go up...or even stay the same. Like I said, I am with Cinni. Have been since shortly after it launched and held without selling (regret now) but if nothing happens in the next few days than I will be out. I will wait and see if the store launches tomorrow and if there is an update on the messaging system. If the store launches tomorrow without any delay than I will stay but if not, I will sell and move on.

heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:02:26 AM

I hate to say it but I am almost at the point to agree with you (about getting out of cinni). People have been saying "Be patient" or "Time will show cinni will be at 50K"  Cinni barely stayed above 30K. I thought it wouldnt go below 20K, than it did. Now look where we are. We get a "pump" to 11K and that lasted about 60 seconds. We have 4 BTC support at 8,5K and 8 BTC support at 7,5K. Patience and hope won't make the price go up...or even stay the same. Like I said, I am with Cinni. Have been since shortly after it launched and held without selling (regret now) but if nothing happens in the next few days than I will be out. I will wait and see if the store launches tomorrow and if there is an update on the messaging system. If the store launches tomorrow without any delay than I will stay but if not, I will sell and move on.

Messaging system should have been coded before the coin even was released, or at least when there was a buzz about it (about a month ago).
Markets move on. Trends change. Cinni had its chance (actually 2 or 3 pumps, more chances than most) to become a leader but didn't take charge. Lesson learned.

If Cinni had just launched today with anon features and messaging don't you think it would absolutely fly? I do.
imtihawk

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:13:03 AM

I hate to say it but I am almost at the point to agree with you (about getting out of cinni). People have been saying "Be patient" or "Time will show cinni will be at 50K"  Cinni barely stayed above 30K. I thought it wouldnt go below 20K, than it did. Now look where we are. We get a "pump" to 11K and that lasted about 60 seconds. We have 4 BTC support at 8,5K and 8 BTC support at 7,5K. Patience and hope won't make the price go up...or even stay the same. Like I said, I am with Cinni. Have been since shortly after it launched and held without selling (regret now) but if nothing happens in the next few days than I will be out. I will wait and see if the store launches tomorrow and if there is an update on the messaging system. If the store launches tomorrow without any delay than I will stay but if not, I will sell and move on.

I have mined cinni 14 hours into its POW phase, I was among the top 10 richest cinni holders with 170k cinni. It was a great coin with decent community but as you said hoping for a price rise won't make it happen. Even if it rises it would be more profitable to sell now, have some btc to invest in other coins as i doubt the rise will be within the next 3 weeks or so.

There was a 1k+ btc volume during this week I remember with huge resistance at 15-16k. I doubt whales will try pump again any time soon cos people dump hard.

I know some people will say "you money grabbing bitch!" but really, aren't we all in alt coin to make profits? Or do you want to cradle and nourish a coin just for the thrill?
wo24-7

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:15:07 AM

Messaging system should have been coded before the coin even was released, or at least when there was a buzz about it (about a month ago).
Markets move on. Trends change. Cinni had its chance (actually 2 or 3 pumps, more chances than most) to become a leader but didn't take charge. Lesson learned.

If Cinni had just launched today with anon features and messaging don't you think it would absolutely fly? I do.

Definitely agree. Cinni still has a chance but if it doesn't happen within a few days it will drop further and than a pump will be considered hitting 12K again, not 20K-30K. The messaging has to come out soon or at the bare minimum updates on how it is going. A lot of people expected it to come out by now but seeing that it is still being coded/worked on means it probably wont be out for awhile.
wo24-7

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:19:15 AM

I have mined cinni 14 hours into its POW phase, I was among the top 10 richest cinni holders with 170k cinni. It was a great coin with decent community but as you said hoping for a price rise won't make it happen. Even if it rises it would be more profitable to sell now, have some btc to invest in other coins as i doubt the rise will be within the next 3 weeks or so.

There was a 1k+ btc volume during this week I remember with huge resistance at 15-16k. I doubt whales will try pump again any time soon cos people dump hard.

I know some people will say "you money grabbing bitch!" but really, aren't we all in alt coin to make profits? Or do you want to cradle and nourish a coin just for the thrill?

Exactly. Look at the resistance even when we went above 30K. All people say is "sell me cheap cinni" Well, I bet the people that sold the "cheap cinni" at 12K a week ago are pretty happy they did. Now, the resistance wont even be at 15-16K because people will dump to get out seeing how it is going before it can even go past it. I haven't been in the "crytpo game" for that long but one thing I have seen is updates do help. Not updating and than not hearing anything else about it for weeks.... But yes, this cinni train has been a thrill....that costed me $2K by not selling. Lol. Lesson learned.
Jengo

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:28:56 AM

You mean the other 95% of altcoins that are going down right now?

I don't think that would be a wise investment.
imtihawk

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:35:55 AM

You mean the other 95% of altcoins that are going down right now?

I don't think that would be a wise investment.
non-the less it would be wise to at least short than be at the bottom with every other coin.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:57:56 AM

This coin will endup like flutter if it carries on like this. A lot of people losing faith at the moment.

Whales have killed this coin.  I'm out.  Good luck to those of you with patience.  You'll need it.

Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:03:50 AM

The price has been down for what, 5 days? Everyone bailing so fast... coin control was just released, cinni store upcoming, encrypted messaging after that... dark cant pump forever, I'm not worried about it.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:07:46 AM

Lets protect the price, to 7500 there is little volume actually, it is an intentional dump, rise soon
cryptodruti

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:13:23 AM

Its all FUD and week hands, encrypted messaging is still yet to come, the volume is in DRK right now... It a matter of time for Cinni
imtihawk

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:18:12 AM

The price has been down for what, 5 days? Everyone bailing so fast... coin control was just released, cinni store upcoming, encrypted messaging after that... dark cant pump forever, I'm not worried about it.
There was a guy on here saying people buy at news and dump at facts. Beautifully put. Sums up pretty much all of alt-coins currently. Alt-coins on 1st place  voting on mintpal mostly experience a rise in price in other exchanges in anticipation and after it comes to mintpal the prise drops, 90% of the time. Everyone do buy in anticipation and when it happens the price drops shortly after. Same thing happened to cinni with coin control, it wasn't anything ground breaking and unique. Anonymity has existed months before
You can check the charts, where the price spiked before release of coin control and then dumped shortly after release. Just how the crypto market works right now.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:24:03 AM

Yep, makes me think DRK could be in for a nasty surprise tomorrow (I think it's 24th) when the wallet update is released.

EDIT: Just read the DRK OP, it's delayed until 25th... hehe more pumping time.

Remember the pump leading up to when LTC was about the hit Huobi? Dumped almost the second it went on lol..
UNO_owner

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:26:25 AM

This coin has a lot of potential and it should be valued far far higher, but the sad reality is the idiotic whales destroyed it.  I have spent far too many hours of my life watching whales do unfathomable shit to this coin.   Like today, they bought the book up with 20btc to 11200 and laid down support trying to get a rally going.  It didn't work because they have done the same thing twice in the last two weeks, only to cap it and dump through support later.  So, once they realize the pump wasn't working and people were using it as an excuse to get the fuck out, they pull their support and dump WHAT THEY JUST BOUGHT back through everyone that thought about getting in on it.

Look at the order books.  There is 5btc support keeping CINNI from the abyss.  You think that's because people have no patience?  It's because people are fed up with the childish bullshit that is going on in this coin.

UNO_owner

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:28:18 AM

Look at the order books.  There is 5btc support keeping CINNI from the abyss.  You think that's because people have no patience?  It's because people are fed up with the childish bullshit that is going on in this coin.

Never mind, its gone.  There is nothing stopping CINNI from 0 satoshi.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:35:13 AM

I called fake rally earlier.

Hopefully no one bought in at 11k

Stacking all those bids In 9k helped the unload
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:35:57 AM

These days, coins cannot survive without unique features.
(and also shows the ability of the developer which increases confidence / trust)

So is there any progress update on the Encrypted messaging other than it's being worked on?
Why isn't it even mentioned on the OP in a way that DRK is mentioning their's? (with diagram etc)

I know we have a development thread but that's not good and isn't seen by many.
It's better to have it all on the OP I reckon. If CINNI is going to become special, show it on the OP.

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: