Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739053 times)
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:57:15 PM

Can anyone enlighten me, why is this coin so popular, I see huge buy requests in this tread ??

I think it was the interest that was generated at the beginning of the coin, at first it was 15 million to be mined and 15 million given away to people. it got deleted on bitcointalk and ecoiner in giveaway phase. now its just 15 million mined. distribution would of been better if half had been given away, now anyone with a farm can own 60% of the currency themselves now, and with the proof of some guy having 1gh/s almost mining away 10 minutes or so ago

That 1gh/s was mining for about 10 mins, I don't think that got 60% of coins or even .06%.

Mining at over 60% of hashrate would give over 60% of coins, Saying anyone with a farm can take a majority of the coins still stand. Doesn't mean its going to happen exactly like that, but if you have a coin that is insta mined in 3 days, someone with a huge farm or multiple farms can point their machines at the pool and in less than 3 days own a huge huge majority of the coins.  

The blocks generated in the same time period, even if you own 90% of the hash rate the difficulty will be so high.
Its true that you will get the biggest share from the founded blocks on the pool, but the pool will found the blocks at the same rate.

So you will only get a bigger percent from the block, but the block are mined at the same slow rate. Perheps you wouldn't reach 1 million coin.

how the hell does that even matter? if 15 million coins are being distributed in 3 days, and someone owns a majority of that hash rate during those 3 days, they will own a majority of those coins. It doesn't matter if the blocks are found at the same average rate and that the difficulty will adjust.

If someone mines with a majority of the hashrate during the very very short duration of mining time. they will own a majority of the coins

So basically you're saying you hate democracy?

Incorrect, try again, you might just get it right this time. I will give you a clue, actually read what i said instead of inserting your own shit into it
templar77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:57:47 PM

Can anyone enlighten me, why is this coin so popular, I see huge buy requests in this tread ??

I think it was the interest that was generated at the beginning of the coin, at first it was 15 million to be mined and 15 million given away to people. it got deleted on bitcointalk and ecoiner in giveaway phase. now its just 15 million mined. distribution would of been better if half had been given away, now anyone with a farm can own 60% of the currency themselves now, and with the proof of some guy having 1gh/s almost mining away 10 minutes or so ago

Now I understand, the 50% give-away would even out, what big farms could do to the coin (like most all other coins here are exposed to) and the 50% would create a stronger community support around the coin - which maybe later could bring it out from us to the "real" world. That is not bad idea for my own project (just need to do it in a way so also the mods are happy)  Smiley

Yeah it would of made it so much better distribution wise. gotten better distribution and a stronger community, which is what worries me about the dev. He could of set up a google docs spread sheet, he could of done it purely with emails, he could of even used private msgs within bitcointalk to distribute. none of those would of lead to bans or deleting of threads . and would of given a better all round distribution of the coin
Mining was invented, among other things, to avoid such stupid process. You cannot trust 100% the dev will give away all the coins that way.
templar77

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:59:35 PM

That 1gh/s was mining for about 10 mins, I don't think that got 60% of coins or even .06%.

Mining at over 60% of hashrate would give over 60% of coins, Saying anyone with a farm can take a majority of the coins still stand. Doesn't mean its going to happen exactly like that, but if you have a coin that is insta mined in 3 days, someone with a huge farm or multiple farms can point their machines at the pool and in less than 3 days own a huge huge majority of the coins.  

The blocks generated in the same time period, even if you own 90% of the hash rate the difficulty will be so high.
Its true that you will get the biggest share from the founded blocks on the pool, but the pool will found the blocks at the same rate.

So you will only get a bigger percent from the block, but the block are mined at the same slow rate. Perheps you wouldn't reach 1 million coin.

how the hell does that even matter? if 15 million coins are being distributed in 3 days, and someone owns a majority of that hash rate during those 3 days, they will own a majority of those coins. It doesn't matter if the blocks are found at the same average rate and that the difficulty will adjust.

If someone mines with a majority of the hashrate during the very very short duration of mining time. they will own a majority of the coins

So basically you're saying you hate democracy?

Incorrect, try again, you might just get it right this time. I will give you a clue, actually read what i said instead of inserting your own shit into it

I was telling that to the guy complaining about mining distribution Wink
jibble

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:05:06 PM

Now I understand, the 50% give-away would even out, what big farms could do to the coin (like most all other coins here are exposed to) and the 50% would create a stronger community support around the coin - which maybe later could bring it out from us to the "real" world. That is not bad idea for my own project (just need to do it in a way so also the mods are happy)  Smiley

Yeah it would of made it so much better distribution wise. gotten better distribution and a stronger community, which is what worries me about the dev. He could of set up a google docs spread sheet, he could of done it purely with emails, he could of even used private msgs within bitcointalk to distribute. none of those would of lead to bans or deleting of threads . and would of given a better all round distribution of the coin
Mining was invented, among other things, to avoid such stupid process. You cannot trust 100% the dev will give away all the coins that way.

well done you have just complained about a method of distribution, using lack of trust. just like i complained about distribution of a coin being  insta mined in 3days. So I'm guessing you hate democracy as well? welcome to the club
templar77

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:09:59 PM

well done you have just complained about a method of distribution, using lack of trust. just like i complained about distribution of a coin being  insta mined in 3days. So I'm guessing you hate democracy as well? welcome to the club
Mining is a democratic process. Distributing the coins with a spreedsheet is worst since you have to rely in a central authority and goes against the cryptocurrency principles. Even if it's 'instamined', which I don't agree it is, that's democratic.
DssTech

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:17:08 PM

I am shutting my Miners off to help people. im sorry. I turned it on for 30 minutes that't it.

Come Join us at

CINNI.CRYPTO-COINZ.COM

We are giving out Bonuses
jibble

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:19:26 PM

well done you have just complained about a method of distribution, using lack of trust. just like i complained about distribution of a coin being  insta mined in 3days. So I'm guessing you hate democracy as well? welcome to the club
Mining is a democratic process. Distributing the coins with a spreedsheet is worst since you have to rely in a central authority and goes against the cryptocurrency principles

rofl giving out coins as a distribution method isn't democratic? or are you saying its less democratic than mining? i hate democracy because i argued a point slightly less democratic but had perfectly valid reasons , which if happen will create a central authority controlling the majority of the currency.  

hmmm which would i prefer, a coin that is given out and is slightly less "democratic" but helps spread the distribution and support of the coin. allowing it do what it is made to do faster.

or 3 day insta mined , giving someone the ability to control a majority of the coins. thus creating a central authority
templar77

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:26:16 PM

Mining is a democratic process. Distributing the coins with a spreadsheet is worst since you have to rely in a central authority and goes against the cryptocurrency principles

rofl giving out coins as a distribution method isn't democratic? or are you saying its less democratic than mining? i hate democracy because i argued a point slightly less democratic but had perfectly valid reasons , which if happen will create a central authority controlling the majority of the currency.  

hmmm which would i prefer, a coin that is given out and is slightly less "democratic" but helps spread the distribution and support of the coin. allowing it do what it is made to do faster.

or 3 day insta mined , giving someone the ability to control a majority of the coins. thus creating a central authority

Mining = Capitalism
Spreed sheet = Comunism

Proof of work means you have to work to get the coins. If you have a shitty Rig or don't like your situation then you have to work to improve it. I have a 100 Kh/s rig, so I rented 5 mh/s and set up a pool to charge a fee.

In comunism people just receive things free without working, thus they don't appreciate what they have and get lazy.

If you want a supportive community you need people to appreciate what they have.

You better work bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To
Smiley
jibble

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:31:24 PM

Mining is a democratic process. Distributing the coins with a spreedsheet is worst since you have to rely in a central authority and goes against the cryptocurrency principles

Mining = Capitalism
Spreed sheet = Comunism

Proof of work means you have to work to get the coins. If you have a shitty Rig or don't like your situation then you have to work to improve it. I have a 100 Kh/s rig, so I rented 5 mh/s and set up a pool to charge a fee.

In comunism people just receive things free without working, thus they don't appreciate what they have and get lazy.

If you want a supportive community you need people to appreciate what they have.

You better work bitch
Smiley

Please please please learn the definition of communism before you say any other stupid shit
templar77

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:33:24 PM

Mining = Capitalism
Spreed sheet = Comunism

You better work bitch
Smiley

Please please please learn the definition of communism before you say any other stupid shit
I've read Mao Tse Tung and Marx. I know what communism is. I know people supposly work for the state and the state decides how to distribute the gains., but basically if you defend communism now, you've lost the the debate Smiley Since cryptocurrency was created to fight against it.
templar77

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:36:25 PM

I think the mining process adds value to the coin, since it cost electricity, among other things, to be created and distributed.

If you just give them away, the value of the coin is almost zero.
jibble

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:44:49 PM

I think the mining process adds value to the coin, since it cost electricity, among other things, to be created and distributed.

I am of course not defending communism , your definition of giving away for free as being communist in nature is simply untrue.

Now lets get back to my original point. There was first planned to be 15 million giveaway and 15 million for mining . Thus creating a prefect function of preventing anyone controlling a huge amount of the coins after initial distribution. ignore spread sheets , spread sheets was a distribution method out of 3 that were given. sticking with one to prove your point makes your point redundant if you can only use it against 1 suggestion that isn't even required.

Coin2.0 was a coin that was entirely given away, not just half but all of it, plus 2.5% premine to dev. This coin is currently valued at $242,000 is about the be the first coin to have a FPS game that you can win and bet Coin2.0 on and has many other developments in the works. Even after having troubles major troubles and having a week of fixing the coin. it still has value, support and developments.

The coin would of gotten more support and attention having gone down the give away route that was originally intended for it, and it would of prevented any chance of someone owning a large majority just after distribution
dgbpool

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:45:49 PM

http://cinni.dgbpool.com/

0 fees !  12 hours.  Wink

join us!!!

bağış : 0x31B00501fA5d235474aECB3B3d6395d5b0710931
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:19:11 PM

I am of course not defending communism , your definition of giving away for free as being communist in nature is simply untrue.

Now lets get back to my original point. There was first planned to be 15 million giveaway and 15 million for mining . Thus creating a prefect function of preventing anyone controlling a huge amount of the coins after initial distribution. ignore spread sheets , spread sheets was a distribution method out of 3 that were given. sticking with one to prove your point makes your point redundant if you can only use it against 1 suggestion that isn't even required.

Coin2.0 was a coin that was entirely given away, not just half but all of it, plus 2.5% premine to dev. This coin is currently valued at $242,000 is about the be the first coin to have a FPS game that you can win and bet Coin2.0 on and has many other developments in the works. Even after having troubles major troubles and having a week of fixing the coin. it still has value, support and developments.

The coin would of gotten more support and attention having gone down the give away route that was originally intended for it, and it would of prevented any chance of someone owning a large majority just after distribution

Difficult no matter how its done, be course what we are doing (making money) is a non-optimum solution. Not optimum, be course everybody can and if everybody in the world do (and it becomes a major payment form) then we will get something like communism.
But the love of decentralize money in this world, is to exciting. or ?

chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 11:23:21 PM

I have had multiple requests to add this coin to CryptoALTeX, therefore..I have added it.

3 markets

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BTC&coin=CINNI

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=DGC&coin=CINNI

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=LTC&coin=CINNI

If you experience any issues please enter a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com

You can also visit us on irc.freenode.net in the channel #cryptoaltex

Thanks all and happy trading!

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:28:35 PM

i first read cunni lol
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:30:00 PM

我要购买,谁卖...........怎么交易呢

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BTC&coin=CINNI
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:59:39 AM

You can now vote for CINNI on mintpal!

It'll be much better for the coin if we can get it noticed before mining is finished.  Just look at whitecoin vs faircoin.

Vote vote vote!

http://www.mintpal.com/voting

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:08:31 AM

11500 blocks left
zjz_lgd

Activity: 173

zjz_lgd

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:12:27 AM

Well done guys, I like this 3 days mining coin!
this will make low Inflation.
I'll mine this coin!
Good luck!

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution, Share to moon! SbuXjdoiErjmAoGd3s4jcyEWiRifuorVv3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: