Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Borgcoin (BRG) Bringing order to chaos  (Read 51835 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Borgcoin (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:52:12 AM

welcome back.

hopefully this coin will make a nice comeback Smiley

Good to be back.
With the help of everyone here we can make a great comeback!! Smiley

BRG 1GnLdbBgMes6exBXifmzEKHD3RbCdUGiGB
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 04:32:42 AM

As we may all know that the BORG queen is a little bit busy irl and some other assimilation stuff we are currently seeking some volunteers to join our dev team. We are also in need of thread moderators who can assist other community members with their questions.

If anyone would be interested to join the borg dev team please pm us.

Thank you

f88steyrr

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:40:48 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 01:13:44 PM by f88steyrr

As we may all know that the BORG queen is a little bit busy irl and some other assimilation stuff we are currently seeking some volunteers to join our dev team. We are also in need of thread moderators who can assist other community members with their questions.

Thank you

Hi,
Great to hear you're back. I knew holding the BRG bag would pay off some day  Smiley
Been told by a friend of mine close to one of your dev team about your plans for the borg coin for the coming months and I logged back in to cryptopia and its safe to say that I am now buying as much BRG as I can so when the prices do go up i'll be one of the early adopters that will hold hundreds of millions of brg coins, i know it's only a matter of when not if. Anyways your secret is safe with me and my friends whom i've convinced to hoard as much BRG as we can. Be seeing you. thanks --frank

ps sent you pm for dev pos.

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:46:16 AM

Thank you

Hi,
Great to hear you're back. I knew holding the BRG bag would pay off some day  Smiley
Been told by a friend of mine close to one of your dev team about your plans for the borg coin for the coming months and I logged back in to cryptopia and its safe to say that I am now buying as much BRG as I can so when the prices do go up i'll be one of the early adopters that will hold hundreds of millions of brg coins, i know it's only a matter of when not if. Anyways your secret is safe with me and my friends whom i've convinced to hoard as much BRG as we can. Be seeing you. thanks --frank

ps sent you pm for dev pos.

Yes, can see the active trading now @ cryptopia. Hope we get more volume trading soon not just people wanting to dump. Borgcoin plans are no secret to the community however we chose to keep it under wraps for now and may come as a pleasant surprise once we unveil on the coming months. We need more loyal dedicated people like you trading the Brg. Keep up the good work. 😀

f88steyrr

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

I've compiled and added BRG to my pool yesterday. There are a few issues with BRG.

DIFF is not changing, it says every 30 minutes but that is not happening. Although the pool found blocks they are being orphaned. I have no way of checking if it is on the right chain, blockheight reported is 75879.

Ports are stated incorrectly, looking at init.cpp in your sourcecode it clearly says
PORT (P2P) = 9335
RPC PORT = 9334

Do we have any working blockchain atm?

will have to look at the ports a bit later as i am reformatting my windows machines, prefer running BRG wallet on windows than linux. Any links to your pool?

Thanks for your update.

It seems to be running, although slow. My pool is at http://coincave.nl . IP  address is 84.29.56.160 .
addnode=84.29.56.160 in your borgcoin.conf should do the trick and make sure P2P port 9335 is open in your firewall. 9334 is your RPC port.
I can get a blockexplorer running too as soon as this diff adjust issue is resolved.

Your pool isn't displaying my workers and mined blocks. My blocks getting stolen or falling to limbo?

crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

Looking at OP of this coin and it came to me that this coin would perfectly fit into some space exploration game. There is one actually just coming out of beta version and will be fully ready to play from 8th June further on. Maybe you should get in contact with CrypoDatabase and start with talks of probability for adding your coin to his game. Its a long shot, but still. Its Borg, damn.

Oh, yes, it is this game i am talking about, a Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe. Step into the Valerian Universe and begin your next journey today. Planets, Battle Cruisers, Drones, Rebels, and more await you in this turn-based space strategy game.

Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:19:20 AM

Should I restart the pool at https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/borg/  ?

Let me know.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
f88steyrr

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:28:54 AM

Should I restart the pool at https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/borg/  ?

Let me know.

why not, the more the merrier. besides the other one is slow to update the stats if there's stats at all. been trying to mine solo but brg is stuck on this one block since tuesday last week. im guessing im the only one working on this block. just using a couple of old amd 7970 and its taking ages to get a block for me mining solo.

Hobbyist

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:31:38 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 04:20:05 AM by Hobbyist

Be up in 5 Min....

Pool Up,  I'll toss a GPU on it as well.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
f88steyrr

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:14:25 AM

Be up in 5 Min....

Awesome!!!
be right there

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:51:03 AM

Looking at OP of this coin and it came to me that this coin would perfectly fit into some space exploration game. There is one actually just coming out of beta version and will be fully ready to play from 8th June further on. Maybe you should get in contact with CrypoDatabase and start with talks of probability for adding your coin to his game. Its a long shot, but still. Its Borg, damn.

Oh, yes, it is this game i am talking about, a Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe. Step into the Valerian Universe and begin your next journey today. Planets, Battle Cruisers, Drones, Rebels, and more await you in this turn-based space strategy game.

A bit last minute notice but we'll see if they reply with a positive note. Hopefully.

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:51:32 AM

Be up in 5 Min....

Outstanding!!!

crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

A bit last minute notice but we'll see if they reply with a positive note. Hopefully.

Yeah, at least asking should not hurt, although some funding should be secured for being listed in this game and probably recurring monthly. So be prepared. Only 1 day left and game will go live for real. See you there.
Flapmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:48:59 AM

3 coin minimum payout & 10 min payouts cycle on all pools

2% fee helps to raise the 200k dot coin we need to get added to cryptopia

Donations for the dust to dot campaign can be transfered to Flapmin on cryptopia

Best Regards ...flappers

Hobbyist

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:42:32 AM

Pool Users:  Please remember to withdraw ... Some are holding a balance.

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/borg

dejarumlights

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:36:03 AM

Be up in 5 Min....

Outstanding!!!

I've got a 1st gen MoonLander stick churning away at Hobbyist's outfit as well because why not? May toss some other odds and ends at it as time permits. :-)
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:23:15 AM

3 coin minimum payout & 10 min payouts cycle on all pools

2% fee helps to raise the 200k dot coin we need to get added to cryptopia

Donations for the dust to dot campaign can be transfered to Flapmin on cryptopia

Best Regards ...flappers

We are still in cryptopia ^_^ and need more volume on trades otherwise cryptopia might decide to de-list us.

Also need more miners @ https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/borg/index.php

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:36:31 AM

Hello Administration/Coin Dev,

I am Valdemar from CryptoDAO Limited. We are Providing Crypto Exchange,Multiwebwallet and Crypto Loan Services.
Currently we are very much active in Crypto market. There are already 350+ Crypto Pair are active on our Trade platform, including many Eth/Omni/Waves/Counterparty/Nxt based Token against BTC,LTC,USD
,CNY,RUB.
We are providing Two Trade platform:
1.Standard Trade Platform: https://cryptodao.com/site/index/LTC/BTC
2.MT4 Based Trade Platform: https://cryptodao.com/trade2/index?symbol=huobibtccny

If you are interested ,then we can add your Coin/Asset/Token on our trade platform. Our Platform also connected with Coinmarketcap and Coinhills, so we can
help you to get some volume on market.

We have below Package for Listing any Coin/Asset/Token:

Listing type:

*Diamond - 0.1 btc - 3-7 business days
*Exclusive - 0.25 btc - 2-3 business days
*Urgent - 0.5 btc - 1-2 business days + mail alert to all users

Payment method: Only in Bitcoin: 1A7QiA6iRwfkYSivMxrYPQDWBXypGcgC57

More Details:
https://cryptodao.com/content/icoadd

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cryptodao
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptodao
CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/crypto-dao/
Coinhills: https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/crypto-dao/
CryptoDAO Limited Registered in United Kingdom. Reg no:10739468
D&B D-U-N-S® Number: 222925156

Thank you

Valdemar
Asst. Marketing Manager
CryptoDAO Limited
E-mail: admin@cryptodao.com

Thought i'd share this with you guys if anyone would care to donate so we can get more listing on additional crypto exchange so we finally get BRG value to go up. Lots of people hoarding BRG, if we can all get the value up it's a win win scenario for everyone. ^_^ expecting it to go at par with LTC.

jkumarw

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

If the coin is still active, why is the opening post not updated? Where can I get the wallet? The official website is for sale.
dejarumlights

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

If the coin is still active, why is the opening post not updated? Where can I get the wallet? The official website is for sale.

Wallet is here - https://github.com/borgcoin/Borgcoin001
Syncs up fine if you use the two nodes Cryptopia has, and I see that ProHashing also has one running.

Looks like I've been the only one mining for a minute, but eh well. Sure wish some others would jump onto the hobbyistpool one because the difficulty seems to be hung at 33 and has been for days. I tossed a couple brief rentals at it, but at 260 confirms, dipping back down to my lightweight hardware I actually have makes it take 20 forevers to pull a block.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: