Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Borgcoin (BRG) Bringing order to chaos  (Read 51830 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cloud.minr

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

Mine.BorgCoin.Space

Mine.BorgCoin.Space Pool Information:
VARDIFF
PROP Payout System
0.5% Pool Fee
24/7 Uptime (So far) (Tested to come back on its own after reboot in case of some other outage)

Settings for your Scrypt Miner:
STRATUM:      stratum+tcp://mine.borgcoin.space
PORT:   3333
Username:   BorgCoinWalletAddress
Password:   AnyPassword

See you there!
f88steyrr

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

Mine.BorgCoin.Space

VARDIFF
PROP Payout System
0.5% Pool Fee
24/7 Uptime (So far) (Tested to come back on its own after reboot in case of some other outage)

See you there!

Tried it with 1 rig and all my shares are getting rejected. What gives? Also can you lower the pool fees to at least 0.25% similar to blockmunch just to remain competitive otherwise most miners might opt to go somewhere with lower fees.

thanks

Borgcoin (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

Mine.BorgCoin.Space

VARDIFF
PROP Payout System
0.5% Pool Fee

See you there!

Tried it with 1 rig and all my shares are getting rejected. What gives? Also can you lower the pool fees to at least 0.25% similar to blockmunch just to remain competitive otherwise most miners might opt to go somewhere with lower fees.

thanks

I can confirm that I am having the same issue, pool operator you might want to check your diff settings. All my shares are also getting rejected. Tried it for an hour and all shares rejected due to low diff share of 0. please check and verify pool settings.
thank you
Borg Queen

BRG 1GnLdbBgMes6exBXifmzEKHD3RbCdUGiGB
darth92

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

why the domain is for sale?
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

NOW OFFERING A BRG DIRECT PORT!  USE PORT 10001!
BlockMunch.CLUB has added BorgCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
New from BlockMunch!  We now offer a direct port for BRG!  See the direct port shown below!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for BorgCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1KfUyKKTjtJp2T57LiGNxHd4C2ko3WVYaD -p c=BRG 

NEW!Direct BRG port!  Now you can mine only BRG and still have multi-pool pay!  This option will still contribute shares for BRG and other miners coins, and only mine BRG to keep the network healthy!  Currently only offered for BRG!  Example config below:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:10001 -u 1KfUyKKTjtJp2T57LiGNxHd4C2ko3WVYaD -p c=BRG 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/BRG

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2212

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:25:16 AM

We are trying to migrate to a new domain

cloud.minr

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

Mine.BorgCoin.Space

VARDIFF
PROP Payout System
0.5% Pool Fee

See you there!

thanks

I can confirm that I am having the same issue, pool operator you might want to check your diff settings. All my shares are also getting rejected. Tried it for an hour and all shares rejected due to low diff share of 0. please check and verify pool settings.
thank you
Borg Queen

The pool is using standard vardiff settings for nomp. Min diff of 8 and max of 1024, retargetTime of 30s.

I could setup some static diff ports and / or lower the min diff if it becomes an issue.

I can report that I have, without any problems, crushed through 10 blocks with my own equipment (which are in 2 physical locations on 2 completely different ISPs).

Perhaps check your latency to the pool. It's hosted in eastern Canada.

I'll consider lowering the pool fee the next time the service needs restarting.
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

In case you guys were unaware,  My pool is still running.  First block solve was 01/02/2015 @ 8:47am (UTC) and it's still running.

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/borg

Users,  Remember to withdraw regularly.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

Mine.BorgCoin.Space

VARDIFF
PROP Payout System
0.5% Pool Fee

See you there!

thanks

thank you
Borg Queen

The pool is using standard vardiff settings for nomp. Min diff of 8 and max of 1024, retargetTime of 30s.

I could setup some static diff ports and / or lower the min diff if it becomes an issue.

I can report that I have, without any problems, crushed through 10 blocks with my own equipment (which are in 2 physical locations on 2 completely different ISPs).

No problem, thanks

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

In case you guys were unaware,  My pool is still running.  First block solve was 01/02/2015 @ 8:47am (UTC) and it's still running.

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/borg

Users,  Remember to withdraw regularly.

Yes we are aware of this, One of our dev teams are pool hopping testing each and every pool constantly and giving us useful feedback.

For those still unaware, solo mining using your pc's gpu  on current borgcoin difficulty will take much longer than mining with a pool which significantly increases ones chances of getting rewarded with blocks.

cloud.minr

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

I own BorgCoin.Space and BorgCoin.net if the project were interested in using one of them as the official.

I slapped up a makeshift page on BorgCoin.space and wouldn't take much more work to wrap it up.
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

I own BorgCoin.Space and BorgCoin.net if the project were interested in using one of them as the official.

I slapped up a makeshift page on BorgCoin.space and wouldn't take much more work to wrap it up.

Looks good. Borgcoin.net forwards to borgcoin.space??? or is it my browser? lol

To be able able to run the official borgcoin site one must be in the dev team. Did you want to join the dev team to run the site?

cloud.minr

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

To be able able to run the official borgcoin site one must be in the dev team. Did you want to join the dev team to run the site?

Yeah I forwarded the BorgCoin.net so that at least it was 'live' and capturing traffic.

Sure, I can do that.
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

Yeah I forwarded the BorgCoin.net so that at least it was 'live' and capturing traffic.

Sure, I can do that.

Good, first order of business is we would like to know what sort of skills you have either a crypto dev/enthusiast, web dev etc. What is your field of specialty that would be in line/relevant to being a crypto dev, in other words what are you bringing into the table. pm me your reply or post it here which ever you prefer. After that I will have someone send you all the data to upload to our new official website.

Note to all: Borgoin001 from github repo will be updated in the coming days solving the retargetting issue and some other minor bugs. We will do this once the website is up as we have not beta tested the new brg wallet with mods yet.

We will also going to be deploying at least 1500Mh/s to increase the network hashrate  to speed up the confirmation times of brg transfers once the dev who owns those rigs are satisfied that the increase in speed of confirm times won't be used to dump all their borgcoins to the exchange resulting in the depreciation of value of our coin.

That is all for now
Borg queen

f88steyrr

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Sure, I can do that.

Good, first order of business is we would like to know what sort of skills you have either a crypto dev/enthusiast, web dev etc. What is your field of specialty that would be in line/relevant to being a crypto dev, in other words what are you bringing into the table. pm me your reply or post it here which ever you prefer. After that I will have someone send you all the data to upload to our new official website.

Note to all: Borgoin001 from github repo will be updated in the coming days solving the retargetting issue and some other minor bugs. We will do this once the website is up as we have not beta tested the new brg wallet with mods yet.

We will also going to be deploying at least 1500Mh/s to increase the network hashrate  to speed up the confirmation times of brg transfers once the dev who owns those rigs are satisfied that the increase in speed of confirm times won't be used to dump all their borgcoins to the exchange resulting in the depreciation of value of our coin.

That is all for now
Borg queen

Maybe release the kraken (1500mh/s) once borg is equal or higher the value of DOGE.
just a thought....

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

Sure, I can do that.

That is all for now
Borg queen

Maybe release the kraken (1500mh/s) once borg is equal or higher the value of DOGE.
just a thought....

Might not be a bad idea. We'll see.

cloud.minr

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Sure, I can do that.

That is all for now
Borg queen

"User 'Borgcoin' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

I can tell you that this long time holder has no intentions of dumping coins! Been holding since 2014! Recently bought a bunch more, too.
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 06:46:12 AM by Borgcoin

Sure, I can do that.

We will also going to be deploying at least 1500Mh/s to increase the network hashrate  to speed up the confirmation times of brg transfers once the dev who owns those rigs are satisfied that the increase in speed of confirm times won't be used to dump all their borgcoins to the exchange resulting in the depreciation of value of our coin.

That is all for now
Borg queen

"User 'Borgcoin' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

I can tell you that this long time holder has no intentions of dumping coins! Been holding since 2014! Recently bought a bunch more, too.

settings modified, you can now send pm's

Just waiting for someone to dump big then take brg price down so i can buy all brg in cryptopia at the lowest price.  Smiley

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

OP updated

cloud.minr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:55:56 PM
Merited by Borgcoin (1)

Mine.BorgCoin.Space

VARDIFF
PROP Payout System
0.5% Pool Fee

See you there!

thanks

thank you
Borg Queen

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to report that the Borg Queen and I have worked together to sort out the share rejection / difficulty issue that the pool was having.

I've also opened up numerous static diff ports for those that are interested.

And additionally, I've lowered the fee to 0.15%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: