Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Big Scam  (Read 8046 times)
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:01:05 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is a big scam which created by drug dealers, hackers, illegal money resources.
I am lucky because I quit bitcoin buy and sell.

Yes, it is a big scam. Thanks for your confirmation. Bitcoin was created by a genius colombian drug lord who named himself Satoshi to cover his tracks. He phoned me personally to warn me against day trading and start mining drugcartelcoin.

You should send me all your coins. I will help you get out of bitcoin before it is too late  Cheesy

(Sarcasm Level: lllllllllllllll 99.8%)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nuff

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:48:47 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is a big scam which created by drug dealers, hackers, illegal money resources.We buy bitcoin to sell it.  It likes gambling. Everyone wants to make money easly. But there is no way to make money with buy bitcoin. We just beleive it and pray like the religion. Nobody really knows how to work bitcoin system.It is just there is a thing that value XXX or XXXX. But need to realize that we do that. There is no real thing.

Do not angry me it is reality. I respect if you agree or disagree.

No I'm not angry at you but maybe a little sad for you, because you do not understand bitcoin that you're so quick to dismiss it. If you truly understand bitcoin, you wouldn't call it a scam, because it really does not make any sense. It's like calling gravity a scam, just makes no literal sense. Just because you don't understand how it works doesn't mean "nobody really knows how to work bitcoin system". But I don't blame you because not everyone has the capability to understand all the workings of the world we live in. If you feel that you are much happier and less stressed after leaving bitcoin, more power to you. We don't necessarily have to believe what others believe, and we don't necessarily have to convince others to believe what we believe.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:00:13 AM

an autonomous entity has escaped form a super secret scientific research facility and is now propagating itself in the wild. the entity is able to infect the mind due to its intense shininess. once infected the subject is motivated into showing it to others. the entity is non-physical giving it the ability to move at the speed of light. the entity has a code like the dna in a virus. the entity is an idea with wheels and gears like a machine.

i'm sorry i drifted off there, what was that about bitcom being a scam?  
vnvizow

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:00:32 AM

Will somebody ban OP and delete this ridiculous thread. Apply some ecology, garbage is garbage!
Well dig far enough in the forum since most garbage posts can't be deleted you'll lose your faith in humanity  Grin
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:40:55 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is a big scam which created by drug dealers, hackers, illegal money resources.We buy bitcoin to sell it.  It likes gambling. Everyone wants to make money easly. But there is no way to make money with buy bitcoin. We just beleive it and pray like the religion. Nobody really knows how to work bitcoin system.It is just there is a thing that value XXX or XXXX. But need to realize that we do that. There is no real thing.

Do not angry me it is reality. I respect if you agree or disagree.

Why are you still here then?

tanil (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:43:29 PM

Everybody says same thing. " We know bitcoin system. "

If you know the system of bitcoin why don't you fix mtgox problem? Where is 850.000 bitcoins?

Why bitcoin value depens on buy and sell orders?  Was bitcoin depends on difficulty? Why bitcoin need buyers?

Come on guys face to real!
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:55:49 PM

If you know the system of bitcoin why don't you fix mtgox problem? Where is 850.000 bitcoins?

Why bitcoin value depens on buy and sell orders?  Was bitcoin depends on difficulty? Why bitcoin need buyers?

Mt. Gox is a business, Bitcoin is not.

ALL bitcoins and bitcoin transactions are visible on the Blockchain where they will forever stay.  Go throw $850,000 paper cash into a fire and see what happens.

Anything in the world, not just bitcoins, are valued by what people are willing to exchange for them.

"Was bitcoin depends on difficulty?" is a question I don't understand, so I won't respond to it.

"Why bitcoin need buyers?" is just a *bad* question.

TL;DR:   You have no idea what you're talking about.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:05:18 PM

The underlying disruptive technology behind Bitcoin is what makes it special - and this technology will most likely become ubiquitous in the future and applied to things we haven't dreamed of yet.

The BTC / USD exchange rate you're talking about OP, and calling a scam, is just a side effect of this.

It is only one very small part of what Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies actually are.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:16:43 PM

does cryptozoology play a role in any of this?

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:29:01 PM

Mt. Gox is a business, Bitcoin is not.

ALL bitcoins and bitcoin transactions are visible on the Blockchain where they will forever stay.  Go throw $850,000 paper cash into a fire and see what happens.

Anything in the world, not just bitcoins, are valued by what people are willing to exchange for them.

"Was bitcoin depends on difficulty?" is a question I don't understand, so I won't respond to it.

"Why bitcoin need buyers?" is just a *bad* question.

TL;DR:   You have no idea what you're talking about.
Of course he doesn't, or he would spend his time obtaining bitcoins while they're relatively cheap rather than bash on the system.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:34:09 PM

You think bitcoin is a Bubble to profit for creators as "they can manipulate the price"? I don't think so. Bitcoin price should depend on the market and its price is described with specific factors. Atleast I believe in this. How It is i can't guarantee. Lips sealed
nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:48:43 PM

“If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.” - Satoshi Nakamoto

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
SnakePlisken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:09:07 PM

Some forms of money are based on gold, others on faith and credit, Bitcoin is based on math. I'll take math over faith and credit any day.

Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:17:50 PM

“If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.” - Satoshi Nakamoto

Ha, nice quote. Might use it in the future or maybe put it in my sig. Those who dont get it will probably live to regret it one day.
crunchynut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:55:59 PM

it's not a scam. is just the free market.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

That's the spirit!

Thing is though there's no point explaining something to someone who doesn't want to understand you. That goes for all the haters wasting their time posting on this forum.

leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:57:54 PM

Truth is the new hatespeech.
bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:16:32 PM

Op is somewhat right, bit that's just 'cause as bitcoin is not mainstream the dark side is predominant.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:17:36 PM

Op is somewhat right, bit that's just 'cause as bitcoin is not mainstream the dark side is predominant.
Well you can't make it mainstream with that attitude, which is why these posts are just annoying and unhelpful.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:29:39 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:02:02 PM by franky1

darknet market place sales DO NOT exceed legit retail sales.

good luck proving me wrong. and if you do try, atleast use factual statistics... but you wont because the statistics of over 50,000 legit businesses outweighs the trades of a couple darknet sites.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: