Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Big Scam  (Read 8046 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:50:08 AM

i didn't see a single mention of tesla in that long rant. the linguistical equivalent of a box of styrofoam peanuts; lots of bulk but not much weight.

without tesla there would be no mad scientist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:04:29 AM

i didn't see a single mention of tesla in that long rant. the linguistical equivalent of a box of styrofoam peanuts; lots of bulk but not much weight.

without tesla there would be no mad scientist.

No comment.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:53:47 AM

all money is faith..

read an american bank note

"in god we trust"
I'm not sure which bullshit concept gives me worse nausea, trust-notes from amerikan bankz or god.

I think I'll go with fiat. Fiat disgusts me more deeply than god, because religion is already on its way out, while fiat kurrency has years of fighting left in it.

Yeah plus youre blessed and highly favored enough to be an early adopter of bitcoin.  God should get at least enough points that you wouldn't be disgusted with him.

Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:45:34 AM

You mentioned here you were sending money into mt gox after they shut down btc withdrawals - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477200.0

Traders take greater risks by holding funds on exchanges but reep rewards by making money from the vast majority of armchair traders who don't have a clue what they are doing.

Sadly many new to Bitcoin think it simply as a trading instrument then quickly lose what they invested leaving a bad taste and zero enthusiasm for this innovative new form of currency.

Bitrated user: Mick.
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:09:08 AM

Traders take greater risks by holding funds on exchanges but reep rewards by making money from the vast majority of armchair traders who don't have a clue what they are doing.

Arent most people who trade Bitcoins armchair traders?
blaze_power

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:21:05 PM

BitCoin is the way forward just like FREE energy it empowers people against greedy governments. My company has invented FREE energy it scared the U.S government so much that they shut down Liberty Reserve and stole over $2million USD in hard currency from me (All evidence is on our website) yes my company is the REAL reason they shut down Liberty Reserve we have invented FREE energy something they said in school was IMPOSSIBLE read more about it here http://www.blaze-power.org and http://www.blaze.technology we are also about to make an IPO through a bank we believe has the balls to fight the U.S government and win visit http://www.e-bank.si to buy shares in the biggest thing yet since the internet (YES BitCoins accepted) they also have REALISTIC investments to grow your BitCoins from 4.5% interest which is normal and realistic unlike HYIP that offers unrealistic non market indicative targets. Imagine an electric car that runs forever and never needs a recharge or run your home on FREE electricity and NEVER pay the energy companies again. We have started the revolution with OUR OWN money to prove that we are not profit seekers but freedom fighters. Check it out today and empower yourselves
Dogtanian

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:23:48 PM

BitCoin is the way forward just like FREE energy it empowers people against greedy governments. My company has invented FREE energy it scared the U.S government so much that they shut down Liberty Reserve and stole over $2million USD in hard currency from me (All evidence is on our website) yes my company is the REAL reason they shut down Liberty Reserve we have invented FREE energy something they said in school was IMPOSSIBLE read more about it here http://www.blaze-power.org and http://www.blaze.technology we are also about to make an IPO through a bank we believe has the balls to fight the U.S government and win visit http://www.e-bank.si to buy shares in the biggest thing yet since the internet (YES BitCoins accepted) they also have REALISTIC investments to grow your BitCoins from 4.5% interest which is normal and realistic unlike HYIP that offers unrealistic non market indicative targets. Imagine an electric car that runs forever and never needs a recharge or run your home on FREE electricity and NEVER pay the energy companies again. We have started the revolution with OUR OWN money to prove that we are not profit seekers but freedom fighters. Check it out today and empower yourselves

Lol free energy. Blatant scam.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:16:54 PM

What the hell did I just read?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
DanielVG

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:22:37 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is a big scam which created by drug dealers, hackers, illegal money resources.We buy bitcoin to sell it.  It likes gambling. Everyone wants to make money easly. But there is no way to make money with buy bitcoin. We just beleive it and pray like the religion. Nobody really knows how to work bitcoin system.It is just there is a thing that value XXX or XXXX. But need to realize that we do that. There is no real thing.

I am lucky because I quit bitcoin buy and sell.

Do not angry me it is reality. I respect if you agree or disagree.

got goxxed?
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:22:51 PM

An electric free unicorn.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:23:32 PM

"My company has invented FREE energy, it scared the US government[…]" What is this guy smoking?

An electric free unicorn.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:32:29 PM

got goxxed?

Who knows how many of the users here actually got goxxed. According to the Japanese authorities, a total of 69,266 people lost coins at Mt Gox. I am sure that at least 50,000 were Bitcointalk members (Myself lost around BTC0.001).  Grin
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:34:33 PM

got goxxed?

Who knows how many of the users here actually got goxxed. According to the Japanese authorities, a total of 69,266 people lost coins at Mt Gox. I am sure that at least 50,000 were Bitcointalk members (Myself lost around BTC0.001).  Grin

How many are the Bitcointalk users??

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
BeataTX91

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:46:30 PM

"Bitcoin is a big scam which created by drug dealers, hackers, illegal money resources" that's what my granny say to me, when i try to speak about bitcoin with her Cheesy
billysweird

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:34:18 PM

Try an education some day please.
'

+1

Bitcoin offers something Fiat could never offer, a secure method of transferring money within minutes of which transferring through wire would take days...

You OP, also need to watch a documentary on how the U.S creates money..

Basically, all USD in existence is money created out of debt. Every single dollar and penny. The U.S treasury literally makes money out of thin air electronically..Not to mention the entire U.S economy is based upon a ponzi scheme.

The U.S government borrows more money from other nations than it has to pay back...so it sells something called government bonds, which is a bond that you can buy to gain back say 110% interest within 2 months. Buy selling those bonds, the U.S uses the money to pay back the countries it originally borrowed money from. That cycle keeps repeating indefinitely..

Because of that, the U.S could never be out of debt.

Please research before you make threads like this OP, thanks!
+1

Luckily for us,you are quit.
Trance

Activity: 551

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:43:52 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is a big scam which created by drug dealers, hackers, illegal money resources.We buy bitcoin to sell it.  It likes gambling. Everyone wants to make money easly. But there is no way to make money with buy bitcoin. We just beleive it and pray like the religion. Nobody really knows how to work bitcoin system.It is just there is a thing that value XXX or XXXX. But need to realize that we do that. There is no real thing.

I am lucky because I quit bitcoin buy and sell.

Do not angry me it is reality. I respect if you agree or disagree.

How is it possible to make every sentence a wrong statement? This shows zero understanding of bitcoin.

Luckily for us, you quit.

haha, I wanted to say the same thing!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:46:11 PM

all money is fail, or at least all currency thus far. 

The trick is that they got you to refer to FRN's as "money."  The USD is not a store of value and therefore it is not money, by definition.  Since Nixon took the US off the Bretton Woods accord that tied the dollar to gold and all other currencies to the dollar, FRN's have no connection at all to gold, which is something that has intrinsic value, unlike all fiat currencies since 1971.

So if BTC has no intrinsic value, then it is nothing new, since 1971 was 43 years ago as of now.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:58:46 PM

"Bitcoin is a big scam which created by drug dealers, hackers, illegal money resources" that's what my granny say to me, when i try to speak about bitcoin with her Cheesy
Does your grandmother know that much about bitcoins? Impressive. Cheesy

Nas

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

How sad you don't even know what Bitcoin is. Goodbye.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:27:18 AM

Is it just me, or does the OP kind of talk like the original "hodler?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: