Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TWC] TwilightCoin-X11-Fair Mining-Fast block-ASIC-proof-LAUNCHED!  (Read 37808 times)
Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:24:30 AM

Wonder here, are devs abandon us! What are you all thinking, are this coin survive or i need to find another coin to mine?

Dont know, dont think they abandon it, just that they are terrible bad on giving out news and appering in forum! Thats almost as bad as if they abandon it. with all this coins out there a good dev team isnt enough, you need transparancy and to let people know whats going on, whats upcoming, and to know youre still there and you still working on it. . . that was TWC devs done wrong, even thou i pointed it out several times in this thread already!

Summary - twilightcoin
Name:   twilightcoin
Activity:   28
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   April 18, 2014, 05:51:11 PM
Last Active:   May 09, 2014, 04:16:59 AM

Heldis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:12:14 PM

You keep mining?
Antebellum

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:52:01 PM

You keep mining?

ye for now. . . but DEV TEAM make yourself heard, before its to late!

boba02

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:51:21 PM

You keep mining?

What do you mean with "too late"?
Are you gonna abandon it before Twirex is launched?
If you decide to sell your coins please let me know. Maybe I'll buy some if the price is good.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
Antebellum

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:43:33 PM

You keep mining?

What do you mean with "too late"?
Are you gonna abandon it before Twirex is launched?
If you decide to sell your coins please let me know. Maybe I'll buy some if the price is good.

If dev team dont get themself heard, there wont be any left to announce Twirex to.. and by then its to late, now already people asking if coin is dead because no one got this thread alive, ecspially the dev team, hasnt get any word from them, if tehy working on twirex then take 5 min offf every day to post updates on progress, mishappenings or whatever so peple here can see their still tehre and not waiting on nothing.. even more importent for new adopters to see a active dev team!!

twilightcoin (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:57:29 PM

Hi guys!

Thank you for your patience.
A lot of things going on and it looks like we should have found some more time to keep in touch with you.
We appreciate your loyalty and we promise to give you updates few times a week.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions here, we would be happy to provide you with some insight and details regarding our project.

Everything goes well and as we planned.

Next week we will be releasing paper wallet, ETA is next Wednesday.

Thank you for being part of TwilightCoin and Twirex community.
boba02

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

If dev team dont get themself heard, there wont be any left to announce Twirex to.. and by then its to late, now already people asking if coin is dead because no one got this thread alive, ecspially the dev team, hasnt get any word from them, if tehy working on twirex then take 5 min offf every day to post updates on progress, mishappenings or whatever so peple here can see their still tehre and not waiting on nothing.. even more importent for new adopters to see a active dev team!!

Yes, you are right, some updates wouldn't hurt things.
But still my point is that even more important is to get the development done. And our impatience for a news or updates is not that important.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
Antebellum

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:37:33 PM

Yes, you are right, some updates wouldn't hurt things.
But still my point is that even more important is to get the development done. And our impatience for a news or updates is not that important.

Well, for me personal no its not that important,but for all the newcomers it could be dealbreaker, crypto currency in general is a very unsecure and fast shifting and for newcomers to jump on a "new "coin with a staled thread and no dev support news these days is not a easy thing to do. with all scamcoins out there, it not just news thats important but to actually just write something to tell people that theyre still here, theyre still working on it. and if thread fills up with some happy news aswell that just a big bonus! and will give a bigger community towards the coin aswell.

Sidenote: thanks dev for your update, and good to hear you will try to be a little more acticve in thread aswell.

GL on you continuing developement, im eagerly waiting! Smiley

Heldis

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:49:05 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 07:11:49 AM by Heldis

eu-pool.mine.nu

Easy mining NOMP pool.
Payments: directly to your TWC address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 25TWC.
Difficulty: vardiff
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3032 Username:(your TWC address) Password:(any pass.)

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

DEV please exchange my p2pool address: twc-p2pool.mine.nu to this one.
Thakn you.
vesalocalbus

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:35:41 PM

Nice coin.
A bit undervalued, but on a plus side it's easy to mine these days.

If you compare TWC against let's say DRK or VTC - those coins had already had their ups and downs and it's highly unlikely that their rates would add 200 or 500 percent.
So with those coins you get really small profit from mining.

On the other hand, mining coins like TWC is similar to make a venture investment.
You spend a bit, but your profit may be really high.

Also the coins with small community give us, miners, an opportunity to add some value to the coin's promotion.
It's easier to make a difference if you're one of 50 than if you are one of 5000.

That's why I like small communities and new coins.
I would never mine any coin that has a huge community and doesn't promise high outcome.
tygarbyte

Activity: 300

4mnth old Miner :-)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:09:07 AM

somethings happening, diff went up to 3. I was happily solomining.... might have to go back to a pool.

I mine therefor I am Smiley - WIN : WcLLYcZfHQAMMVwiaAtMECZQh1YfCPw88g
boba02

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:17:10 PM

somethings happening, diff went up to 3. I was happily solomining.... might have to go back to a pool.

Yeah, the hashrate jumped up significantly.
Europex.eu market shows some activity too.

Beware of scam:
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:11:23 AM

Ah I better tell my Mining Partner about it..
manav1112

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:21:38 PM

Well... I mined 150 twc a day after it's release and now I just checked twc.pool.mn is down??? That sucks all my twc is gone  Angry
Antebellum

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:09:17 PM

Well... I mined 150 twc a day after it's release and now I just checked twc.pool.mn is down??? That sucks all my twc is gone  Angry

well, dont store them in a pool or online wallet , their is a wallet for a reason, im sorry for your loss but its only yourself to blame really. . .

Antebellum

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:58:58 PM

Any updates or progress report?

bigbear09

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:29:36 PM

Whayk up gays!! This is a good coin :
Antebellum

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:48:15 PM

Hi guys!

Thank you for your patience.
A lot of things going on and it looks like we should have found some more time to keep in touch with you.
We appreciate your loyalty and we promise to give you updates few times a week.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions here, we would be happy to provide you with some insight and details regarding our project.

Everything goes well and as we planned.

Next week we will be releasing paper wallet, ETA is next Wednesday.

Thank you for being part of TwilightCoin and Twirex community.

ETA was due yesterday and still not a single post, not any communication at all. . . have to say even tho i dont do anything else then remind you of how importent it is with communication still not a word. . . its bad, just bad!!!   

dubba

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:44:35 AM

Yeah, guys, what's new?
Average hashrate isn't low, I see people are interested in this coin.

twilightcoin (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:10:13 AM

Yes, we are a bit off schedule with paper wallet, other than that everything goes well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: