Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marinecoin. Sex Lies and Videotape. Truth, scandal or scam. Thoughts?  (Read 4253 times)
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:34:13 PM

Think i've made up my mind about investing in Marinecoin.  Grin

*kof* nutter *kof*

Why can both of the MC guys not use the quote feature properly?

How am i a marinecoin guy? Just asking questions. And i think that was just me.  Used the quote feature for the first time yesterday.  Fail.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:52:29 PM

Yes delusional perhaps but great dreams are born from delusions..  and is designed to have small markey growth to stabalize.the coin.
    Gotta look at the absolute idea of the thing.  It is truly genius in my opinion.  Maybe not the first and.last, but definitely still possibility.  Im pretty sure we'll be seeing this coin bounce around the marketcap for some time yet.

Think i am looking for validation on errors in the coin or even something more then one sided troll.chatter on a forum.. ha

Cmon give me something more.then this idea is too radical and the guy is probably insane. Thats just truth mixed with heresay

Well, it's your money. If you feel safe investing in delusions, be my guest. And yes, many coins and new inventions may have great dreams. But there is a difference between an achievable dream and downright nuttiness.

It probably will bounce around marketcap, but so what? Again, I stated to look at volume, not its fake cap number.

People actually aren't even trolling in this thread, much to my surprise. Almost everyone thinks the coin looks way too fishy, relies on a gigantic premine, and the dev is using infommercial-speak on his website. The title of your thread is truth, scandal or scam. We offered our thoughts... just because we think negatively of the coin it doesn't make people a troll.

Yeh most this thread isnt trolling.  I think people actually think im a dev for marinecoin. Trolling is being subjective rather then objective in conversation i would think.
     And yes it does look like an infomercial and is making incredible claims of citys and yachts with a bunch of rich pricks dancing with wine and fancy haircuts.. im a long haired bearded fucker who doesnt wear suits and drinks beer out of a can like real people do.
    Thats not what interests me at all, pretty sure that bit should be toned down and perhaps a poor marketing plan.. haha
   im am interested though in a centralized democratic cryptocurrency.  Even the possibility of one.  If the premine is used properly even crazy ideas like boats and cities is possible.
   So truth scandal or scam? Scandal for sure, truth mostly so far (why i am here trying to find.out things i dont know) and scam? Havent seen any scamming so far.

ballot

Activity: 969
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:52:35 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 11:03:53 PM by ballot

even he is a turk he got trolled @ turkish sub forum by other turks lol
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473407.0
the real mystrey is why he didnt mine the remaing %0.3
also he has a lot of fake accounts and he said he tries to promote his coin with fake accs and thats funny
quick note to dev: hemşeri hemşeriyi gurbette sikermiş  Grin
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:11:09 PM

who knows if you're the developer, or a developer for another coin.  who the fuck cares.

you are likely a shill account, though. 

Asked for any info.  Not just trolls.  
 just becuase you don't agree with someone, doesn't mean they're trolling.  they disagree with your limited experience.

The market cap is not 'faked'... And yes, every coin has a tactic on driving up the price of the coin.  That is the game.  

Going by your own definition: Marinecoin is a troll.

Trolls driving price on exchanges up and down.

Yeh i guess that would make every coin a troll.

And im not agreeing or disagreeing with anything except info about this backed up with a pile of speculative shit.
  Havent seen any hard proof either way about marinecoin.  Only thing i got out of this thread is of the apparent poor or old coding, an a bunch of 'sounds like' 'And most likely is like'.  Looking for fails or props, more just like fuck this guy who is pretending to be someone else.
    I started this thread and dev jumped in.
  Like meth in here. Haters by has been.

Meh, thread hasnt said much other then what is on their site.  Unconvinced either way.

kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:13:19 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 11:34:37 PM by kalus

which reinforces the notion you're not using the term correctly if 'troll' encompasses all cryptocurrencies. 

Meh, thread hasnt said much other then what is on their site.  Unconvinced either way.
If that's true, I would advise you to direct your hard questions towards the 'developer', who is in your thread. 

Instead of taking the developer to task in this thread, you instead end up in mutual masturbation with the marine coin developer talking "utopian ideas". 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:04:05 AM

Yeh most this thread isnt trolling.  I think people actually think im a dev for marinecoin. Trolling is being subjective rather then objective in conversation i would think.
     And yes it does look like an infomercial and is making incredible claims of citys and yachts with a bunch of rich pricks dancing with wine and fancy haircuts.. im a long haired bearded fucker who doesnt wear suits and drinks beer out of a can like real people do.
    Thats not what interests me at all, pretty sure that bit should be toned down and perhaps a poor marketing plan.. haha
   im am interested though in a centralized democratic cryptocurrency.  Even the possibility of one.  If the premine is used properly even crazy ideas like boats and cities is possible.
   So truth scandal or scam? Scandal for sure, truth mostly so far (why i am here trying to find.out things i dont know) and scam? Havent seen any scamming so far.

I am not so sure I would say someone is trolling if they aren't completely objective, but everyone will have a different definition for a troll. I haven't seen much trolling at all in this thread. As an example, look at the past history for Spoetnik's posts, and you can see troll-like behavior. Although I will give him credit in this thread and say he has been rather reserved. I wish he posted like this more often.

As for the coin, the thing is, we really invest in the developer when we purchase a coin. Yes, of course the coin specs matter, but we need to both trust the dev and believe he will actively support the coin in a way that makes sense. So when we spend money on a coin, it's really a bet on the developer. Would you trust this dev with your money? If you say yes, it's about the same as saying you'd happily give up your money to that late night host on an infommercial. Do you believe this dev has good judgment? I don't think any sane person would say yes.

And scam is overused as a term here, although one could say the dev does appear to be somewhat shady with how he set things up. He is relying on a false market cap based on the premine and making outlandish claims. And although I believe in assuming a person is innocent, when there is a 97% premine, or whatever insane number there is, and the dev holds it in its entirely ... let's just say even I am not that trusting.

A centralized cryptocurrency is sort of the opposite of what most here believe in. There is also an outright flaw in the coin's objectives, as you can say if the premine is used properly, cities and boats and whatever is possible. But a fake market cap does not equate to actual money. There is nobody to sell the coins to, no way to turn a fake cap of millions into real money. There is  2K daily volume. Maybe the dev can buy a tent and a sailboat for his Utopia? So the flaws with such a vision is you need to have blind trust in the dev, and there needs to be an actual demand and use for the coin. In this case, there really is neither.
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:08:41 AM

which reinforces the notion you're not using the term correctly if 'troll' encompasses all cryptocurrencies. 

Meh, thread hasnt said much other then what is on their site.  Unconvinced either way.
If that's true, I would advise you to direct your hard questions towards the 'developer', who is in your thread. 

Instead of taking the developer to task in this thread, you instead end up in mutual masturbation with the marine coin developer talking "utopian ideas". 

Yep my first thread.  Pming with the developer now
Was more.interested knowing what else has been talked about please post here if you have any interesting thread.

When i search marinecoin on this site almost nothing comes up.  Why i posted this thread.

Tried to answer as many posts as possible. Been fun.
  Good entry into the forums i hope. If anyone believes its actually me haha

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:39:00 PM

wouldn't it be better to post this answer with your "dev" account and not with the "innocent newbie just asking questions" account?

Haha well.thats awesome i sound like a dev, just been reading here for a while and just started posting.  I was only posting facts i knew and asking for more.

Believe marine4u ^^^^^ is the only dev for marinecoin ive seen in these forums.  Im just a trader.  I dont even mine.
   Innocent newbie? Ha sure whatever suits your fancy.

You came in here as a Marinecoin newbie seeking answers but you were an expert when it came to replying to suggestions of pump and dump.

@PereguineBerty
i think you forgot to take your meds..  double up sweet heart Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:06:40 PM

even he is a turk he got trolled @ turkish sub forum by other turks lol
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473407.0
the real mystrey is why he didnt mine the remaing %0.3
also he has a lot of fake accounts and he said he tries to promote his coin with fake accs and thats funny
quick note to dev: hemşeri hemşeriyi gurbette sikermiş  Grin

He thinks he is the only smartest guy here. lolololol Cheesy
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:23:10 PM

Arteleis, I will give you the back story on the dev, and the reason everyone is so hard on him and you on any thread related to Marinecoin.

If it was a coin of a different name, with the same nutty dreams/goals, no one would be calling everyone with a positive spin a sock puppet.

I honestly don't know if you are or aren't a sock puppet.  So will assume you aren't for this post.

Anyways, when Marinecoin launched.  The dev/devs used about 10 different accounts, and created a new thread every day where they would have great conversations with each other, finding out a few of them lived in the same city, totally different occupations, male and female sock puppets agreeing to meet for coffee to continue discussing this revolutionary new coin.  Some threads you have pages and pages but the only people talking in it were the devs sock puppets.  (Fake accounts to try to pump their coin).  I remember on being a male professor at a university in London, another being a female (Monica) working at an investment firm, and that her company was looking into Marinecoin as a major investment opportunity.

These were all proven to be the dev/devs talking to himself/themselves.

So fast forward to today, and anytime someone has something positive to say, it is automatically assumed that is it yet another one of his accounts.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:35:29 PM

safe bet.. i'd take those odds lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:36:47 PM

I cant seem to find much writing about marinecoin on this forum.
   If anyone has any links to threads or thoughts on the subject, id love to hear em. 

I am the developer, what do you want to know about Marinecoin?
contact me from the website.
you can't get facts on the threads, this is the usual spot for slanderers.

don't look up  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
pandacoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:34:09 PM

It's very sad that developer of this scam is Turkish. You shame to yourself.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:28:08 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 04:52:05 AM by marine4u

Well Pandacoin scum slanderer now tell us all how it feels like to be an idiot.

Marinecoin Dev

cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:08:36 PM

Marinecoin Dev

It's very sad that developer of this scam doesn't have a bitcoin private key and password. You shame to yourself.  Grin OP deliver
marine4u

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:52:27 PM

Marinecoin Dev

It's very sad that developer of this scam doesn't have a bitcoin private key and password. You shame to yourself.  Grin OP deliver

only OP will deliver is some blabber written mostly by my wife on sub forums,, we speak few other languages.
This place is becoming annoying,
what will be more annoying is the exponential rise in price of MTC on the exchanges in the upcoming weeks and months.
and that will be delivered,

you fools
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:18:30 AM

Well, that settles that. I've never heard of a Turk with a German passport...... Roll Eyes

Very coherent post, btw.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
pandacoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:42:31 AM

So you think we are fool. What you don't know is I also have 2 passports, both Turkish and German. Good luck with your scam. Con artist!
marine4u

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:50:58 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 05:15:02 AM by marine4u

So you think we are fool. What you don't know is I also have 2 passports, both Turkish and German. Good luck with your scam. Con artist!

Well I don't and good for you, but your personal citizenship status is not going to help much here,

Seriously more fools by the minute,

And I will prove that you are a fool because Marinecoin MTC performance will assure you feel and know that you are a fool,
and be reminded by that fact everyday the rest of your life.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:24:34 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 07:37:00 AM by Crestington

I think if it weren't  for the developer calling everyone fools and idiots, people might actually want to be a part of such an idea. I like the idea of a utopian society but what the developer wants to do simply is not practical in the real world. To build such a city, the yachts, apartments, cure to cancer etc would cost trillions, a unified goal of millions of people, huge leaps in technology, about a hundred years to build and a complete shift in how people think. If it ever got built, you would face all the same problems as we see now in every other city and country, food has to be produced, people have to be paid, drugs and crime will exist (more so if people don't have to work). All I've seen is talk and if you want my opinion where Marinecoin is headed just Google "Jonestown"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: