Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO  (Read 13967 times)
castles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:18:43 AM

Have escrow I like, I will choose the IPO.
I will Continuous attention.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TkHikADPJceuscqkH1f8ikXqZWgkZGKvWe
SuperKing

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:21:38 AM

It looks like the dev offline for several days.
Maybe in developing!
Good luck!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T4RUpqFJdQ627N4HJSXxUqDn4qCveZ4Qs5
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:03:39 PM

I'd love to send some IPO money but want to hear more from the Devs first, see the wallet in action!
feifeiq

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:19:58 AM

the dev have not been online for several days

itsjustchrisc

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:12:46 AM

So how do i send in my IPO funds?
XiaoHuli

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:30:47 AM

another scam coin?
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:44:37 PM

another scam coin?

I hope not. Anyways, if it doesn't get up and running, escrow.ms will return our BTC.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:47:22 PM

So how do i send in my IPO funds?

Contact escrow.ms about it. Here are his instructions:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for GreenPay is :

BTC: 1CnXovwbHwvnLUEDH497BXtkoKWoyh9bTd

https://blockchain.info/address/1CnXovwbHwvnLUEDH497BXtkoKWoyh9bTd

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction

You need to send funds in escrow address and PM me tx id.
After IPO will be closed, GreenPay will be distributed to the IPO buyers by me.

Note:
Please only send funds from the wallet you fully control.
I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment from all buyers to release escrow.
Don't use exchange sites and offchain wallets like coinbase.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Only 8.5% coins wil be available for IPO out of 96,000,000 Total coins.
2. Refunds will be available until 1 hour before the date of launch.
3. The total amount of BTC received will be divided and distributed to investors in 24-48hrs after launch.

Discharge of Escrow Agent.
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your GreenPay coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction which will be paid by the developer.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTVqtJAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhCxIIAIWXE3yL1+6+0Fqx7vE+9IRw
fol/8O8f747AL6fxHVzhF0uYeRXJwzcSSzMSbKv/TCoWFiBAOYIjrSX7N60bE1g2
NyFGTBVc8U6CtMRIlxCY7zoV1t2COy8OOTRcU8+84jwCt9ihkw7SY3MemlBx7m7d
W2gFa5COh+hOBv8jTNVK3uuqO2Vu6B+UvVkCwKSKdBXVW4qPdGIeKLJqP26xxz6v
cl1S/kVw3Av2rt1woZ7b9EZynGnUQcFo5jshYybV0+VFbgCvlj+SyOMJ8ECS8blX
+clkCM3Up5maU8vVb7Yw5yJkTfti+qygI+oIrOulN2NvZ8vQ1a9Kpsa7+Z4pMGU=
=mZQO
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:15:47 PM

SilkCoin pretty much beat this coin to the punch on being a POS coin with a new wallet design. 
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:26:25 PM

any progress? the coins is not attracting attention

Neither did NAS - and the people who missed out complained quite volubly when it took off. Wink

That said, Greenpay may well languish after launch. Many promising altcoins are stuck in ruts thanks to the bursting of the altcoin bubble in March.

Myself, I'm used to this kind of environment because I played the penny stocks in '09-11. The stock that I realized the biggest dollar profit on, I bought at 8 1/2 cents. It stayed there for more than a year before it finally was noticed and took off.

It may sound strange, but that kind of market is calming. There's no need to hurry because the same price will be available today, tomorrow, next week, and so forth. You have time to check around and mull the decision over, since the price will barely budge while you're doing your due diligence. So, unlike in a bubble environment, there's no advantage in being hasty: impulsiveness is all disadvantage. That makes for better decisions. Smiley

Scarred Veteran's Tip: In times like these, it's prudent to have some BTC and/or fiat in reserve in case an alt falls even deeper into bargain territory. Myself, I'm tapped out atm, but I did draw on some reserves earlier - including 0.5 BTC's worth for this IPCO. Had I had more, I'd be putting in a substantial lowball bid for Québécoin rather than the piddly one I have put in.

I'd probably also throw a BTC or so into JuggaloCoin - but that's just me.

To get back to Québécoin, its market is a lot like the pennies in a post-bubble market. QBC is selling at less than a fifth of its IPO price, but the volume is piddling. An order that would take minutes to fill for a high-volume crypto, takes days for QBC.

Sadly, that's life in the bottom of a bubble. There are good bargains, because hardly anyone is buying. But you'd be lucky to make a killing off those bargains - because hardly anyone is selling. Undecided

One exception: scrypt coins that are being ravaged by multipools. With them, you have lots of supply to snap up.

Very interesting post  Smiley  Thanks for the Jug tip

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:49:22 PM

any progress? the coins is not attracting attention

Neither did NAS - and the people who missed out complained quite volubly when it took off. Wink

That said, Greenpay may well languish after launch. Many promising altcoins are stuck in ruts thanks to the bursting of the altcoin bubble in March.

Myself, I'm used to this kind of environment because I played the penny stocks in '09-11. The stock that I realized the biggest dollar profit on, I bought at 8 1/2 cents. It stayed there for more than a year before it finally was noticed and took off.

It may sound strange, but that kind of market is calming. There's no need to hurry because the same price will be available today, tomorrow, next week, and so forth. You have time to check around and mull the decision over, since the price will barely budge while you're doing your due diligence. So, unlike in a bubble environment, there's no advantage in being hasty: impulsiveness is all disadvantage. That makes for better decisions. Smiley

Scarred Veteran's Tip: In times like these, it's prudent to have some BTC and/or fiat in reserve in case an alt falls even deeper into bargain territory. Myself, I'm tapped out atm, but I did draw on some reserves earlier - including 0.5 BTC's worth for this IPCO. Had I had more, I'd be putting in a substantial lowball bid for Québécoin rather than the piddly one I have put in.

I'd probably also throw a BTC or so into JuggaloCoin - but that's just me.

To get back to Québécoin, its market is a lot like the pennies in a post-bubble market. QBC is selling at less than a fifth of its IPO price, but the volume is piddling. An order that would take minutes to fill for a high-volume crypto, takes days for QBC.

Sadly, that's life in the bottom of a bubble. There are good bargains, because hardly anyone is buying. But you'd be lucky to make a killing off those bargains - because hardly anyone is selling. Undecided

One exception: scrypt coins that are being ravaged by multipools. With them, you have lots of supply to snap up.

Very interesting post  Smiley  Thanks for the Jug tip

Always glad to sound off. Grin

jenforers

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:49:50 PM

Ppl are afraid of IPO now, even with escrow.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:36:42 PM

Ppl are afraid of IPO now, even with escrow.

Methinks that's the reason why the dev of this coin arranged for mandatory escrow beforehand.

Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bayern

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:57:07 AM

So any dev updates form this?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:12:58 AM

So any dev updates form this?

I'd like to know the same. IPO ends in about a week. Dev hasn't been here in a week. This is not a good sign.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
greenpaydev

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:32:50 PM

Hello just a update we have been at work on the wallet had a few things we need to work out! But everything is looking good and we will give a update in a few days time! So stay tuned!!
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bayern

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:04:31 PM

Hello just a update we have been at work on the wallet had a few things we need to work out! But everything is looking good and we will give a update in a few days time! So stay tuned!!

Well the IPO closes in 7 days. Would be nice to Beta Test a Wallet and actually see what you guys have been working on. Don't need another Edgecoin.
Teracoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:06:43 PM

+1

a beta version will be the best way to promote ur coin and get more investor in.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:10:49 PM

Well the IPO closes in 7 days. Would be nice to Beta Test a Wallet and actually see what you guys have been working on. Don't need another Edgecoin.

This right here. We're closing in on the IPO's end. We need to know now what we're dealing with so we can start evaluating. Giving people only a couple days to do it is not good for investors. It's going to push away a lot of us that otherwise might be interested (but that don't throw money at every idea there is just because it's an idea).

While I don't want to rush you to releasing something, we need it sooner rather than later.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
greenpaydev

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:14:48 PM

Ipo may be pushed back but wallet will be able to be demo during that period. That way investors are able to see wallet and see features
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: