Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:56:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:03:20 PM

In the real banking world spreading rumors about a financial institution that causes a run on the bank can result in jail time.  This is yet another problem with altcoins that has to be overcome.  As a long time user of Cryptsy who has never had a single problem with that exchange, either depositing or withdrawing coins or USD, I have to say these constant rumors about the exchange are troubling.  They are also self-fulfilling.  If everyone withdraws their funds and coins Cryptsy will fail - and those that started the rumors will say "I told you so".

Now for the record, I just withdrew $1,000USD from Cryptsy and had no problems.  I received the confirmation email as I always do without delay.  My withdrawal transaction now says, "Confirmed" on Cryptsy.  I expect to receive my check in a 10-14 days like always.  When I receive it I will post an update.

In the meantime, stop spreading rumors about ANY exchange, especially a big one like Cryptsy.  The altcoin world does not need another Mt. Gox and a Mt. Gox like problem in the US could mean the end of altcoin in the the US.  Its an election year coming up and lots of politicians would love a new issue to exploit.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 04:06:04 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 05:10:20 AM by yoyoamigo

In the real banking world spreading rumors about a financial institution that causes a run on the bank can result in jail time.  This is yet another problem with altcoins that has to be overcome.  As a long time user of Cryptsy who has never had a single problem with that exchange, either depositing or withdrawing coins or USD, I have to say these constant rumors about the exchange are troubling.  They are also self-fulfilling.  If everyone withdraws their funds and coins Cryptsy will fail - and those that started the rumors will say "I told you so".

Now for the record, I just withdrew $1,000USD from Cryptsy and had no problems.  I received the confirmation email as I always do without delay.  My withdrawal transaction now says, "Confirmed" on Cryptsy.  I expect to receive my check in a 10-14 days like always.  When I receive it I will post an update.

In the meantime, stop spreading rumors about ANY exchange, especially a big one like Cryptsy.  The altcoin world does not need another Mt. Gox and a Mt. Gox like problem in the US could mean the end of altcoin in the the US.  Its an election year coming up and lots of politicians would love a new issue to exploit.

No prob. shall refrain from doing this sharing of news or articles in the future.

BUT anybody who has problems with any exchange, as in real problems that are really bad like no response from Support about said problem after an unusual long enough time, unable to withdraw after an unusual long enough time, no report from the exchange about whatever is happening, do sound out and let everyone know with some evidences like screenshots, etc. If not everyone, AT LEAST make sure to let your loved ones know. If you want to be safe, im sure you want your loved ones to be safe as well. do it by word-of-mouth or within a *closed group*, online or offline. I mean, its only natural. if i know friends n family trading on the same exchange as me and they know im trading there too, and then i simply butt out and don't tell them to butt out and later the exchange gets shutdown and they come after me saying "why didn't you tell me!? don't you care!?". yea...you get the drift everyone.

Mt Gox was one real good example of a bad exchange. and it was so bad that it happened even before anybody starts sounding out. i was so close to using Mt Gox back in Jan 2014 when all i had managed to do was create an account. i only came to know about Bitcoins in Last Quarter of 2013. And after some time, after some investigations on Mt Gox, it is said that it was already insolvent in Early 2013. wow...imagine that. i was so close to being GOX! This is real life experience for me. so after that one real bad incident, i had to take precautions and i do keep up with news every single day. i even Google "Cryptsy" and other exchanges everyday just in case some article pops up about it.

The moment somebody sound out something bad or i myself encounter something unusual, i take flight. I have actually been with Cryptsy for a long time (or at least its the exchange that i have been using the longest among all other exchange) and yes, its saddening to keep hearing all these rumors and negativity. but i told myself "okay. that's enough. i mean this isn't the first time with all the rumors and negativity. now, we are having some real problems - withdrawal problems. time to leave". it may not be everybody, but i think its bad enough if there's quite a lot.

Fortunately, i'm glad that Cryptsy has at least come out to tell everyone to remain calm on their blog and people are still getting their withdrawals but only after a few days (if withdrawal amount is huge) and in smaller amounts, from time to time. Had they been quiet about it, that would be a lot more worst as it will be a bad sign.

HOWEVER, if there is good news that Cryptsy has managed to resolve everything, do expect me to share about it  Wink. And yes....do spread far and wide about it. At least i am not like one of those people who only know how to spread real negativity. calling exchange names, telling people what to do like don't deposit/use and spamming words that sound like bullies of Cryptsy (i.e. talking down on Cryptsy, making fun of Cryptsy). And if memory serves me well, its my first time sharing an article about Cryptsy or about an exchange. i usually don't talk bad about exchange. you can go ahead and read my Past Posts on bitcointalk.

Oh and for this article, its from siliconangle. i mean its not a bitcoin/cryptocurrency news media website. its been around since 2008 (if im right). so i thought it might be newsworthy/credible enough to share about it. not like i would share something from CCN, Cointelegraph or any other bitcoin news website, or even Bitcoin Reddit itself. Because those sources can potentially be false claims and bias.

Regardless of the situation in the cryptocurrency/bitcoin/altcoin world, regardless if its self-fulfilling or not, better to be safe than sorry. Reality has both positive and negative. don't just accept positive and deny the negative.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:02:25 AM

Cryptsy introduced verification Tier 1
Tier 1 Withdraw Limits
Crypto - Daily: $2к  Monthly: $10к
5 work days and free for the whole month? Smiley
but if I not withdrawal BTC, and I deduce other coins, how counting will be conducted?
how to track Tier 1 Withdraw Limits?
my opinion, these restrictions only hurt trade and Cryptsy

ктo-тo из pyccкoязычныx yжe пpoшёл вepификaцию пepвoгo ypoвня?
кaк зaпoлнять aдpec? тpaнcлитepaциeй? дoпycтим кaк пиcaть квapтaл, квapтиpy, oблacть тaк - kv-l, kv, obl?

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:37:56 AM

Cryptsy introduced verification Tier 1
Tier 1 Withdraw Limits
Crypto - Daily: $2к  Monthly: $10к
5 work days and free for the whole month? Smiley
but if I not withdrawal BTC, and I deduce other coins, how counting will be conducted?
how to track Tier 1 Withdraw Limits?
my opinion, these restrictions only hurt trade and Cryptsy

ктo-тo из pyccкoязычныx yжe пpoшёл вepификaцию пepвoгo ypoвня?
кaк зaпoлнять aдpec? тpaнcлитepaциeй? дoпycтим кaк пиcaть квapтaл, квapтиpy, oблacть тaк - kv-l, kv, obl?

Its even worse for Tier 0
Tier 0 Withdraw Limits
Crypto - Daily: $25  Monthly: $100

Cool
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:03:25 AM

Yes, unfortunately cryptsy impose restrictions.
If you remember my past statement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg7567832#msg7567832 about the fact that they are on track Mtgox then maybe there is some truth.
I think that now more trading volume on the move bittrex.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Galactus

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:01:03 AM

I do not think that there is a problem cryptsy. for example poloniex has long introduced such verification, but they have it easier and gives more withdrawals.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 09:14:59 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 12:45:16 PM by cryptonit

its a clear sign of cryptsy they prepare to fullfil AML laws( Anti-Money Laundering)  more strict

so its a positive sign because a failing exchange dont adapt for longterm compatibility with the law

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
utahjohn

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:47:29 AM

its a clear sign of cryptsy they prepare to fullfil AML laws( Anti-Money Laundering)  more strict

so its a positive sign because a failing exchange dont adapt for longterm combatibility with the law
please proofread before u post LOL
COMPATABILITY
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 12:44:59 PM

its a clear sign of cryptsy they prepare to fullfil AML laws( Anti-Money Laundering)  more strict

so its a positive sign because a failing exchange dont adapt for longterm combatibility with the law
COMPATABILITY

grammar nazi native speakers........

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:45:13 PM

COMPATABILITY

Not everyone in the world speaks English perfectly. Cryptonit writes English better than MOST Americans.

@utahjohn, you are an arse. LOL

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 04:41:05 PM

post again because its so nice calculation results
and today its even better it was calculated when we where at below 0.00100 marketprice

DMD is in the last year on 7th place on gain USD value with 51% gain
(if u include below 1000 BTC marketcap coins 13th)
and no thats not coinmarketcap its single coin price
so people who staked gained 51% value each coin  AND 50% coins by staking

DMD Diamond total gain in $ value last 12 months 76%!
(51% without staking coins)!

without weak BTC the gains would be even higher
because BTC in the same timeframe lost so our $ value is influenced by that too

DMD Diamond total gain in BTC value last 12 months 181%!
(121% without staking coins)!

that alt19.com is a very interesting page i total missed that one
look this interesting stats constant upwards trend
just one whale buy in and one whale sell disturbed it

please retweet
https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/656906334856724481

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:35:54 PM

its a clear sign of cryptsy they prepare to fullfil AML laws( Anti-Money Laundering)  more strict

so its a positive sign because a failing exchange dont adapt for longterm compatibility with the law

I have no problem with verification. I dont see why anyone dealing with crypto in a legit way would have problem with verification. Anonymity s absolutely the biggest deficiency of crypto. It only attracts scammers and thievs. Why would we want ti deal with those kind of people? If u havent done anything wrong, what s the problem?

I dont proofread either. Grammar nazies can try to write something in any language other then English.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Galactus

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:54:39 PM

ктo-тo из pyccкoязычныx yжe пpoшёл вepификaцию пepвoгo ypoвня нa Cryptsy?
кaк зaпoлнять aдpec, тpaнcлитepaциeй? кaк пиcaть квapтaл, квapтиpy, oблacть тaк - kv-l, kv, obl?
oтпиcaл им в тexпoмoщь нo 12 чacoв мoлчaниe
xoтeл бы вывecти aльткoины нo нe yвepeн чтo вывoд cpaбoтaeт ecли бyдeт эквивaлeнт бoлee 25 бaкcoв.

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:41:59 PM

I have no problem with verification. I dont see why anyone dealing with crypto in a legit way would have problem with verification. Anonymity s absolutely the biggest deficiency of crypto. It only attracts scammers and thievs. Why would we want ti deal with those kind of people? If u havent done anything wrong, what s the problem?

Most will verify, and there is no problem if you recognize why it is being done.
It is not about you being anonymous , as much as it is being about the US Government wanting to know exactly how much crypto , you have in your possession, so that they can sometime soon in the future file taxes and fines against you. If we are lucky , then they will inform the public ahead of time, if not they will make it retroactive and hit everyone with a large bill. Question that really is interesting , is if you are not a US citizen , will you pay when they tax you.   Tongue
US Gov has programs underway to register everything of value now, even down to if you own a chicken. The only reason they need all of that info , is if they are planning one day to confiscate those items , when fiat fails.

Cool

FYI:
I personally believe Crypto should only be taxable when converted to Fiat, up until that time, you are like a Gambler that has not left the table.
All World Govs should stay out of the virtual world, as their greedy regs can kill it.
Real Point is , if you are a Russian, German, or Chinese Citizen , do you feel the US has a right to know your financial worth.
(See how well it worked out for Kim Dotcom)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom

FYI2:
The required info of Name & Birthday allows the US Gov to cross reference your Social Security # from their records.
So when you give cryptsy your birthday , you might as well give them your social, because they already have it. 
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:06:16 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 02:03:01 AM by shveicar

Most will verify, and there is no problem if you recognize why it is being done.
It is not about you being anonymous , as much as it is being about the US Government wanting to know exactly how much crypto , you have in your possession, so that they can sometime soon in the future file taxes and fines against you. If we are lucky , then they will inform the public ahead of time, if not they will make it retroactive and hit everyone with a large bill. Question that really is interesting , is if you are not a US citizen , will you pay when they tax you.   Tongue
US Gov has programs underway to register everything of value now, even down to if you own a chicken. The only reason they need all of that info , is if they are planning one day to confiscate those items , when fiat fails.

Cool

FYI:
I personally believe Crypto should only be taxable when converted to Fiat, up until that time, you are like a Gambler that has not left the table.
All World Govs should stay out of the virtual world, as their greedy regs can kill it.
Real Point is , if you are a Russian, German, or Chinese Citizen , do you feel the US has a right to know your financial worth.

FYI2:
The required info of Name & Birthday allows the US Gov to cross reference your Social Security # from their records.
So when you give cryptsy your birthday , you might as well give them your social, because they already have it. 

I think that the cryptsy would look  how people react to their new rules.
If they see that the majority of people just leave their trading platform from a desire to be verified, they will have to move to another place, where there are no such rules for the traders and buyers.
And any verification by restricting the imposition of a withdrawal is a step for collapse.
We have already seen how Mtgox walked this path and how it all ended.
They also insisted on the verification of customers but it did not help.

The fact that they organize pump for paycoin after the desire to file lawsuits against them and accused of fraud, only confirms this way.

ктo-тo из pyccкoязычныx yжe пpoшёл вepификaцию пepвoгo ypoвня нa Cryptsy?
кaк зaпoлнять aдpec, тpaнcлитepaциeй? кaк пиcaть квapтaл, квapтиpy, oблacть тaк - kv-l, kv, obl?
oтпиcaл им в тexпoмoщь нo 12 чacoв мoлчaниe
xoтeл бы вывecти aльткoины нo нe yвepeн чтo вывoд cpaбoтaeт ecли бyдeт эквивaлeнт бoлee 25 бaкcoв.
Дyмaю чтo лyчшe cпpocить oб этoм тyт https://forum.bits.media/index.php?/topic/3210-cryptsycom-birzha-kriptovaliut/page-37
вывoд мoнeт тaм paбoтaeт нo в эквивaлeнтe нa cyммy 25$ в cyтки..

P.s If you want an alternative exchange - vote https://forum.bits.media/index.php?/topic/12748-livecoinnet-opros-kakie-monety-nuzhny/page-9 for the add the diamond for a traders.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Galactus

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:52:43 AM

пpoшёл вepификaцию. нaпиcaл вcё тpaнcлитepaциeй кaк пишyт в пeйпaл и нaшиx бaнкax. a тo пoддepжкa Cryptsy нe xoчeт paбoтaть и нe xoчeт пoмoгaть. oни oбязaны пoмoгaть зaпoлнить вce фopмы пoтoмy чтo oни нaвязывaют этy вepификaцию. 24 чaca пpoшлo a oни мoлчaт.

passed verification. wrote all transliterated as write in Peypal and our banks. and that support Cryptsy does not want work and does not wants to help. they are required to help fill in all the forms because they impose the verification. 24 hours have passed and they are silent.

RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 07:57:43 AM

COMPATABILITY

I've missed you Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:08:27 PM

Cool

FYI:

FYI2:

i am from EU lucky me
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-22/bitcoin-virtual-currency-exchange-is-tax-free-eu-court-says-ig21wzcd

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:45:32 PM

Cool

FYI:

FYI2:

i am from EU lucky me
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-22/bitcoin-virtual-currency-exchange-is-tax-free-eu-court-says-ig21wzcd

Yes , great news for EU citizens Smiley
Vita1ico

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:48:55 PM

Update on the first page of the archive database . 281533 stuck update . 2 days waiting..
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: