Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 08:56:07 AM

I have nothing against selling your stake or even selling your entire stash if one feels to do so. What I think is extremely STUPID is dumping such large amount of coins in one or two transactions. Assuming that person didnt need BTC to pay for something real life emergency, which is rarely the case, there s no real need to dump cause that way you LOSE money. Yet, people rarely have enough patience for selling a bit at a time. This is the main difference between real investors and pumpers and dumpers. Most of real investors are EXTREMELY patient.

on other side u have to see such bad way to sell coins
also create happyness on the faces of the people who got crazy low buyorder fulfilled  Cool

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:42:24 AM

I have nothing against selling your stake or even selling your entire stash if one feels to do so. What I think is extremely STUPID is dumping such large amount of coins in one or two transactions. Assuming that person didnt need BTC to pay for something real life emergency, which is rarely the case, there s no real need to dump cause that way you LOSE money. Yet, people rarely have enough patience for selling a bit at a time. This is the main difference between real investors and pumpers and dumpers. Most of real investors are EXTREMELY patient.

also create happyness on the faces of the people who got crazy low buyorder fulfilled  Cool

Well I couldn't agree more.  Sometimes you are the poor soul selling and sometimes your are the happy soul receiving! :-)

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:55:23 AM

also create happyness on the faces of the people who got crazy low buyorder fulfilled  Cool

Well I couldn't agree more.  Sometimes you are the poor soul selling and sometimes your are the happy soul receiving! :-)

maybe happyness is like energy
it never dissapear it just move around and transform its shape

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:10:11 PM

I think this type of patience can take months or even years to learn. Maybe the seller wanted to do some Christmas shopping Smiley It's getting to be that time of the year. Maybe his shopping spree will make someone in his life really happy.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:18:51 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 02:29:17 PM by cryptonit

I think this type of patience can take months or even years to learn. Maybe the seller wanted to do some Christmas shopping Smiley It's getting to be that time of the year. Maybe his shopping spree will make someone in his life really happy.

10 guys will be able get themself a special xmas present this year
a endless unique named legendary10  private reactor address

who know in a few years the ownership of a legendary 10 address will be more worth than only the DMD in it and earned by staking

the world is crazy people sold the word love stored in bitcoin blockcian and it have value because it was the first time it was done and it stay forever in the blockchain stored

same will be with this legendary10 addresses

i expect their value for gatherer of unique things much higher than we can even guess in our wildest dreams

a change of ownership = sell a legendary10 right to get his address placed and linked to a legendary diamond in wallet code  will be possible
so they might have a high resellvalue too

(change of the linked address will be possible on a later date so u can sell them required will be that u prove ownership by sign a msg with the address and we wont do a special ghardfork for that so such a trade will have to wait until there is a wallet with hardfork included to become active)

i have really no idea how high the auction for the legendary10 will go
minimum bid is clear set with 3 BTC

but we are willing to start with required dev tasks as soon as possible

sell 2 of the 10 already now before the auction at a flat 4 BTC each

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:45:43 PM

who know in a few years the ownership of a legendary 10 address will be more worth than only the DMD in it and earned by staking

the world is crazy people sold the word love stored in bitcoin blockcian and it have value because it was the first time it was done and it stay forever in the blockchain stored

i expect their value for gatherer of unique things much higher than we can even guess in our wildest dreams

a change of ownership = sell a legendary10 right to get his address placed and linked to a legendary diamond in wallet code  will be possible

(change of the linked address will be possible on a later date so u can sell them required will be that u prove ownership by sign a msg with the address and we wont do a special ghardfork for that so such a trade will have to wait until there is a wallet with hardfork included to become active)

@Cryptonit - is there any information to be had regarding the stake rate on a legendary by chance?  A 4 BTC investment is reasonable but is there any other information?  Thanks - pokeytex

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:46:04 PM

And if anybody wants to buy one and then pass through shares, please message me. I'm interested. I just don't have 4BTC to spend in one place Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 10:10:11 PM

a change of ownership = sell a legendary10 right to get his address placed and linked to a legendary diamond in wallet code  will be possible

@Cryptonit - is there any information to be had regarding the stake rate on a legendary by chance?  A 4 BTC investment is reasonable but is there any other information?  Thanks - pokeytex

get hands on one of the legendary10 means u can link ur name (nickname or real)
with one of the real 10 legendary diamonds of human history
in the first  diamond theme cryptocurrency DMD Diamond
(over 2 1/2 years old absolute fair launch and distribution and dedicated team and community)

this in my opinion is the biggest value
no one can estimate what kind of value such a ownership of a blockchain era asset can reach in the future
after all its unique assets that will in this form never ever released again

beside this

it also give u the right to select one of 2 modes for ur legendary10 address

max capacity 3000 DMD unlimited time  stakerate boost of networkstakerate x2

or

max capacity 15000 DMD unlimited time stakerate boost of networkstakerate x1.25

!the coins to fill the address are not included!

edit: i got just the info a website that will explain it all will be soon finished too
still the offer to get hand on 2 of the legendary10 without the hassle go through the auction is open

utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:40:55 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 10:54:40 PM by utahjohn

Such a large investment of 3 BTC+ is indeed a large boost to DMD foundation but for the smaller holders it is a discredit.  I can not invest that much yet I have been a holder from the beginning.  The same kind of "investment" was offered with the x4 reactor, again it is unfair to the regular holders!
By allowing this to happen u devalue my hard earned mined and staked DMD by the same amount u want to allow these so called super investors.  What a sham, they will cash out and leave us true builders of the comunity a pile of ash. This is shameful to create a super-elite just like the invisible top 10 bankers who profit from ...

U will fork DMD by trying to do this Smiley  I am sure many others will agree, there can be NO elite among DMD holders, by doing this u are just recreating the same problems with fiat currency.  I for one disapprove.
Galactus

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

cryptonit

on what bitcoins will be spent after sale of these addresses?

open auction it is good...
But wondering what would say community about the networkstakerate x2, x1.25
This is reminiscent of the story about the launch of the reactor v.1
after reduction POS stake rate will be 25%, but at legendary addresses will be 50%.
the rich grow rich...? developers buy addresses which have networkstakerate x2?
perhaps this focus to improve something, but what exactly?

I totally agree with utahjohn
This discrediting!

utahjohn

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

of course the real top holders of DMD cryptonit, popshot, dandi, vagnavs and pokeytex will approve of this, it's in their best interest.
that leaves 6 more fools to destroy DMD with their greed.  Come on lets stick to the original plan which invited me to invest.  I am not into the banker mentality!. 
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:28:06 PM

we hear ur voices
but we hear all other voices too

if u can create a 30 BTC funding for 2016 development a other way please go on

that we can decide which path is better

or even to run both funding actions for a great 60 BTC

please understand this is for us all and for sure not for the dev team

i can guarantee no one of core team will compete for a legendary10 address

this is ur turn to get hand on something special

everyone have the chance to bid for one

there is no preselection

just for the first two we allow a fixed first first come of 4 BTC

so we not need to wait for end of action which will last for a few weeks

before starting required dev actions

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:39:59 PM

cryptonit

this focus to improve something, but what exactly?

before the auctions of the other 8 legendary start we will provide a roadmap of dev goals 2016

i am excited about the plans we have and looking forward to present them in a proper way

utahjohn

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:46:30 PM

cryptonit

this focus to improve something, but what exactly?

before the auctions of the other 8 legendary start we will provide a roadmap of dev goals 2016

i am excited about the plans we have and looking forward to present them in a proper way

Just like I said 2 of the "legendary" already bought rather than earned. 
This is a discredit to the whole bitcoin concept.  By doing this u hurt all small DMD holders (less than top 10) I have mined and bought faithfully and u seek to drop the value of my coins by raising interest for a few elite! unacceptable.  U will have to hardfork wallet.
utahjohn

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:49:02 PM

This is not a game of monopoly, u cant change the rules as it fits u. 
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:12:19 AM

By doing this u hurt all small DMD holders (less than top 10) I have mined and bought faithfully and u seek to drop the value of my coins

Will this affect the total number of DMDs to be issued or will this be included in the already agreed rollout?

over a year ago when we announced the original DMD Reactor idea
we already explained that there is a gap in coinrollout speed that allow us to run this
and keep all the coin specs regarding coinrollout speed and max coins at same level as it is now

the original idea got canceled and replaced with a DMD reactor lite (which did stake at normal rate)
because the technology to give the users private reactors wasnt existing at that time
and some people where against centralized higher stakerate solution

the new private reactor solution will be decentralized and each owner of one of the legendary 10
can send us his address we should add and noone beside him will have the private key

i know not many coins who stick so close and act very carefully with their coin rollout plan in mind as DMD Diamond

every holder of DMD mined or earned it the same way there is no difference
even mining started with a flat 1 dmd a block for 2 years so not even early miners had any advantage

there is nearly no coin out there with a more fair setup and same chances for everyone than DMD

same now everyone can bid for a legendary10

and if u feel its out of ur financial scope there was already a guy seeking partners to claim one together

is it unfair that 1kg gold is priced at 33000$ because not everyone can buy one?
its not
its nothing required for living
its luxury
and everyone pay the same price no matter of gender skincolour or religious believe

u own nearly 5000 DMD for a lot people this is luxury too

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:15:55 AM

of course the real top holders of DMD cryptonit, popshot, dandi, vagnavs and pokeytex will approve of this, it's in their best interest.
that leaves 6 more fools to destroy DMD with their greed.  Come on lets stick to the original plan which invited me to invest.  I am not into the banker mentality!. 

LOL - you think I am a "TOP" holder.  LMFAO....  Cheesy

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:40:00 AM

Apparently there are people who do not accept any initiative.
They just sit in the shade expect that the price will grow.
This is a very stupid behavior. But when they are opposed to the auction is just ridiculous.
In them  are fighting greed and stupidity  Cheesy
 Who wants that can take part in this auction, it is open to all.
I can only be glad for the fact that there are some ideas for the way forward.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
clockuniverse
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:47:50 AM

I also disagree with this proposed auction.

It isn't open to everyone.  It is open to rich people only.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:51:31 AM

I also disagree with this proposed auction.

It isn't open to everyone.  It is open to rich people only.

I would suggest then to pony up .25 BTC with 11 other people to purchase a legendary staker.  At least you will have some DMD rolling in.

Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: