Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:03:34 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 01:28:20 PM by cryptonit

https://staisybit.com/

24/11/2015
UPDATE

Visible changes: Staisybit is back online, what's new?

After a never-ending beta phase, where we have improved back-end performance and User Experience, we are proud to announce that Staisybit is back online as a stable service . I apologize for the huge delay, that was more due to personal real-life engagements than due to development itself.

Anyway. some improvements and even deep changes have happened:

• The born of an actual web service, impersonated by a Rest API server, which will help Staisybit integration with other crypto-services and will be the core of our Mobile Phone Application
  • The sensible enhancements of our coin-control script, that is now mature enough to run in production
  • The adding of an Address Book into the wallet section
  • The adding of detailed statistics into the wallet section

Not visible changes: what's new?

During the last month, all team members put much efforts in find new opportunities and new services to provide to our users.
Much things have been discussed and now that "the base" is ready, those things will switch from a "brain storming" approach to a "let's schedule it" approach.

You will be always kept up to date with road maps and whitepapers and feel free to raise suggestions or critics (provided they are constructive).

As always, spread the word and follow us on Twitter.

Get in touch: support@staisybit.com

PS. I am going to add new currencies within 2-3 days, please let us know which ones you'd see at staisybit.com

something big is born here!
we in close touch with the people behind staisybit
and we not only part of the initial coins supported
we will also be part of any future service and app released there

(mobile wallets attached shop solutions and similar interesting stuff come into mind when u think about possibilities...)

u can try a staking DMD webwallet there for free with below 0.1 BTC coin value
so i suggest anyone to test it with 50 DMD

to be able learn how it work
and to show staisybit that add DMD as one of its core coin is a correct decision

thx for ur support community!

https://staisybit.com/

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:08:07 PM

might be time to start considering switching everything over to bittrex in regards to multipool/cloudmining. their problems are only getting worse, not better, and they continue to play games with people's coins (like my own). not crediting deposits, withdrawal issues, supposed DDOS attacks, and apparently no one at the helm support wise (besides automated responses to tickets). loyalty is one thing, i respect that, but id hate to see fellow DMD holders lose even a single coin during cryptsy's meltdown.

we keep watching the situation

but its not just DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining its other users too who make cryptsy the nr1 DMD exchange

i would say we consider a switch for DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining to use another exchange

if another exchange become the nr1 volume exchange constant over a few weeks

this way the voting is on userside

u trade where u want us to have the primary exchange and there is a high chance we will follow ur voting

I have to also agree - Bittrex is by far the better service and support of the (2) exchanges.  Cryptsy has been failing me a lot lately.  Massive delays on BTC withdrawls.  I have been a long time Cryptsy user/supporter but I am starting to lose my love for them.  My primary go to now is Bittrex.

turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:16:25 PM

might be time to start considering switching everything over to bittrex in regards to multipool/cloudmining. their problems are only getting worse, not better, and they continue to play games with people's coins (like my own). not crediting deposits, withdrawal issues, supposed DDOS attacks, and apparently no one at the helm support wise (besides automated responses to tickets). loyalty is one thing, i respect that, but id hate to see fellow DMD holders lose even a single coin during cryptsy's meltdown.

we keep watching the situation

but its not just DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining its other users too who make cryptsy the nr1 DMD exchange

i would say we consider a switch for DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining to use another exchange

if another exchange become the nr1 volume exchange constant over a few weeks

this way the voting is on userside

u trade where u want us to have the primary exchange and there is a high chance we will follow ur voting

i hear ya, at this point nobody else comes close volume wise. just have a bad feeling about cryptsy and the way things have been going lately.

off topic, has anyone come up with a good banner for DMD ad campaigns? like a good gif 468X60 ad? i use freebitco.in.com's ad service (works really well, lots of views/clicks) as well as adbit, and was thinking a simple banner campaign to direct people to the DMD website would be a cheap and easy way to attract new users. im thinking if a few of us ran a modest campaign daily (on a set daily budget) it would bring more traffic to the site. i am just horrible at making banners and using gif.  

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 02:06:41 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 02:35:43 PM by cryptonit

has anyone come up with a good banner for DMD ad campaigns? like a good gif 468X60 ad? i use freebitco.in.com's ad service (works really well, lots of views/clicks) as well as adbit, and was thinking a simple banner campaign to direct people to the DMD website would be a cheap and easy way to attract new users. im thinking if a few of us ran a modest campaign daily (on a set daily budget) it would bring more traffic to the site. i am just horrible at making banners and using gif.  

great idea
alex for sure can help ya with this
he is the main contact person towards our artist lady (hmmm why always he talk with the ladies.....  Huh)
and some stuff he create on his own too

this was a work of our artist lady for example:

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:34:14 PM

I've had to put in two support requests with Cryptsy over the past week and both were promptly addressed. They did have a server crash recently but they seem to be up and running again, so I wouldn't assume Cryptsy is becoming unreliable at this point.

Having said that, I do believe it's always good to be on multiple exchanges, and I'd like to put in my vote for Poloniex.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

please share this twitter https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/669504020235624449

turdminer

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 03:00:47 PM

has anyone come up with a good banner for DMD ad campaigns? like a good gif 468X60 ad? i use freebitco.in.com's ad service (works really well, lots of views/clicks) as well as adbit, and was thinking a simple banner campaign to direct people to the DMD website would be a cheap and easy way to attract new users. im thinking if a few of us ran a modest campaign daily (on a set daily budget) it would bring more traffic to the site. i am just horrible at making banners and using gif.  

great idea
he is the main contact person towards our artist lady (hmmm why always he talk with the ladies.....  Huh)

that would be cool, someone could probably use some of the images you've already posted and put something together, I can give it a shot over the holliday but i have no skills. doesnt have to be a gif, just the logo plus some basic details such as 50% POS, maybe list a couple exchanges. a gif would be GREAT though, eye catching. i was thinking of funding the campaign for a week at about .003 btc (close to a $dollar) per day and then see how effective it is. they get some amazing traffic through freebitco.in. if it works out ill keep it going.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 09:26:26 PM

great idea

that would be cool, someone could probably use some of the images you've already posted and put something together, I can give it a shot over the holliday but i have no skills. doesnt have to be a gif, just the logo plus some basic details such as 50% POS, maybe list a couple exchanges. a gif would be GREAT though, eye catching. i was thinking of funding the campaign for a week at about .003 btc (close to a $dollar) per day and then see how effective it is. they get some amazing traffic through freebitco.in. if it works out ill keep it going.

thx for ur initative we started working on banner

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:02:44 AM

Hey guys, here's a variant of the banner, I hope you enjoy it  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 12:06:24 AM

Hey guys, here's a variant of the banner, I hope you enjoy it  Wink

great one make me want to click the button !

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 12:34:45 AM

Here's one made tonight (sorry 'the lady' wasn't available):

We'll produce more with time and thanks for your initiative in running the campaign. Smiley

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:42:44 AM

We'll produce more with time and thanks for your initiative in running the campaign. Smiley

Great job Alex,  thanks  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 12:54:07 AM

great one make me want to grab the jewel !

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 12:54:29 AM

so this is DMD Diamond

a idea (banner promotion) a request (need banner)
and all help together to provide the required stuff!

even twice!

thats the spirit diamond fellas!

turdminer

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 01:00:12 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 01:14:34 AM by turdminer

wow both of those look great,thanks guys. i will make a campaign asap. have it set to the url:   bit.diamonds/   this is correct right?

if anyone else wants to run a campaign, it only costs .01 to start one at the freebitco.in faucet, ive used it for about a couple years now and you can have it run at .001 a day or so to spread out the views. i might also use adbit.co, which allows you to advertise on select sites. you just have to bid on what you think their ad space is worth.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:13:50 AM

wow both of those look great,thanks guys. i will make a campaign asap. have it set to the url:   bit.diamonds/   this is correct right?

Yes, Diamond site it's http://bit.diamonds/

turdminer

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:01:30 AM

so this is DMD Diamond

a idea (banner promotion) a request (need banner)
and all help together to provide the required stuff!

even twice!

thats the spirit diamond fellas!

might be a good idea to pin those to page 1 on this thread? for easy access and for the use of other volunteer promoters

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:55:41 AM

I really like the banners!
digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:29:48 AM

I've had to put in two support requests with Cryptsy over the past week and both were promptly addressed. They did have a server crash recently but they seem to be up and running again, so I wouldn't assume Cryptsy is becoming unreliable at this point.

Having said that, I do believe it's always good to be on multiple exchanges, and I'd like to put in my vote for Poloniex.

Cryptsy I'm finding is terrible over the last couple of months.
They have had a coin that I trade with there in maintenance for months now and they refuse to give an explanation. (just checked and still the same to this day)

Apart from that some other coins I use there have also been in maintenance on and off to many times to leave me comfortable.
With all the other problems I have heard from others, alarm bells are definitely ringing and I have already taken all my coins out of this exchange awhile ago. Usually when you hear things have gone belly up it is already to late, so I suggest that people be more than cautious with Cryptsy.

Even though their support answers quite quickly it is in my experience an EMPTY response when concerning particular coins.
In the case of particular personnel account issues with particular transactions they have been more detailed and specific as you would have to be.

For them to have any coin in maintenance for an extended period of time strongly suggests that they don't have the maintenance support people and mechanisms in place to deal with it.

For them to have many coins in and out of maintenance continuously strongly suggests the same.

For them not to give proper detailed response as to why any particular coin is in maintenance strongly suggests the same, and/or they do not know why, and/or they have something to hide.

Hopefully they get their act together and sort out their issues, I used to buy and sell there quite a bit but now only if I really have to, in a minimal way.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 09:06:14 AM

might be a good idea to pin those to page 1 on this thread? for easy access and for the use of other volunteer promoters

Will do that actually, thanks.

Beside, I encourage anyone who feels creative and have plenty of spare time to make some promo materials for DMD. Just give it a bit of heart when you do it, it shines brighter that way Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: