Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 11:34:38 PM

today we fixed some missing pictures texts and button texts on DMD Multipool

additional we implemented the DMD CLoudmining share boost for accounts which didnt reach ROI

enjoy!

if u plan to get hands on some DMD CLoudmining shares its good before monday

because monday we will run second DMD Reactor Payout for this month and ur new shares would be already able get a part of that

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 11:35:44 PM

---------------------------------------------------------
DMD CLoudmining allow buy shares again NOW!
Starting NOW all accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:49:35 AM

It's been a long time since I left my paper wallet filled with Diamonds and never had the chance to return back to it. After some time, I remembered that I had bought a huge amount of DMD, and thus I'm going to place them on my QT wallet to start staking them. Also, I would gladly invest into DMD Cloud mining and would do so as soon as I receive my BTC from miner earnings. One thing that I always admired of Diamonds is that they are scarce/rare and this would definitely make an effect in price increase as the less supply, the more demand.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:02:54 AM

I tried to buy some more shares but my BTC is currently held hostage on Cryptsy, which seems to be having technical difficulties with processing Bitcoin withdrawal requests. I hope they figure it out before Monday's reactor payout.

additional we implemented the DMD CLoudmining share boost for accounts which didnt reach ROI

enjoy!

because monday we will run second DMD Reactor Payout for this month and ur new shares would be already able get a part of that
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 01:04:55 AM

It's been a long time since I left my paper wallet filled with Diamonds and never had the chance to return back to it. After some time, I remembered that I had bought a huge amount of DMD, and thus I'm going to place them on my QT wallet to start staking them. Also, I would gladly invest into DMD Cloud mining and would do so as soon as I receive my BTC from miner earnings. One thing that I always admired of Diamonds is that they are scarce/rare and this would definitely make an effect in price increase as the less supply, the more demand.  Cheesy

thats a thing that work with DMD that u dont have to fear to lose a lot POS income
u could have ur coind the last year on paperwallet mode import key today and claim the 50% POS for last year

thats something that make DMD outstanding

its predictable

u know the max total amount will be never higher than 4.3 million
u know that the coinrollout will take 30 years
u know that our network inflation rate will constant decrease over time
u know u can stake ur coins without big loss even if u stay months offline

the only thing u have to be carefull is stake reward change triggers

so if u have a coldwallet or longterm offline wallet make sure u claim ur POS earning before the total coins 1500000 million trigger become active
and network stakerate will be reduced to 25%

i think we did great job in design one of the best storage of wealth solutions in crypto space
and we dont stop there we constant working for the future of our all investment

because that is what we are investors like you

we did buy and mine our coins the same way as everyone else
we just spend maybe a bit more time to make sure our all investments will be a success than the average investor do

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 01:06:51 AM

I tried to buy some more shares but my BTC is currently held hostage on Cryptsy, which seems to be having technical difficulties with processing Bitcoin withdrawal requests. I hope they figure it out before Monday's reactor payout.

enjoy!

i did hear some guys buy doge or ltc and move them to other exchanges for converting to BTC again

but yes i agree its a shame cryptsy dont get his constant issues solved

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:39:30 AM

i did hear some guys buy doge or ltc and move them to other exchanges for converting to BTC again

I've considered that option but I would lose on the arbitrage. Doge is more expensive on Cryptsy than anywhere else right now. And anyway, there is no option to cancel my pending withdrawal.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:25:45 AM

I've considered that option but I would lose on the arbitrage. Doge is more expensive on Cryptsy than anywhere else right now. And anyway, there is no option to cancel my pending withdrawal.

Unfortunately, I think this is your only option. I waited for 5 days for my last withdrawal, opened 3 tickets and nothing. I suggest to move trades to Bittrex until Crypsy resolves this issue cause I know it s not BTC wallet technical issue as they state in their support replies. It s been like this since they introduced these tier based system.

If you want to cancel your BTC withdrawal, open a ticket and tell them what you need. They ll do it for you.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:44:50 PM

DMD will be deleted(small volumes) - BITTREX  Huh Shocked Sad
coins on bittrex need trade volume. with this, they ensure their daily income...

turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 02:19:09 PM

for bittrex, an average of .2 btc per day (their minimum daily average) should be doable, volume looking good last few days. id love to see bittrex surpass cryptsy in DMD volume, thought all their troubles lately wouldve helped.

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:57:26 PM

I have gotten response to my tickets, and they say they're working on it. I'll wait this one out. You said that eventually you got your withdrawal processed?

I've noticed that the other coins (including DMD) that I've moved out of Cryptsy don't have this problem. I'd happily move all my trading to either Polo or BitTrex, but those exchanges don't list all the coins I trade in. One thing good about Cryptsy is that it never delists coins (to my knowledge).

Next time, though, I will consider trading my Cryptsy BTC into something else just so I can move them out. If I'm patient the arbitrage may not be too bad. They charge an arm and a leg for BTC withdrawals anyway.

Unfortunately, I think this is your only option. I waited for 5 days for my last withdrawal, opened 3 tickets and nothing. I suggest to move trades to Bittrex until Crypsy resolves this issue cause I know it s not BTC wallet technical issue as they state in their support replies. It s been like this since they introduced these tier based system.

If you want to cancel your BTC withdrawal, open a ticket and tell them what you need. They ll do it for you.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:20:18 PM

I have gotten response to my tickets, and they say they're working on it. I'll wait this one out. You said that eventually you got your withdrawal processed?

I've noticed that the other coins (including DMD) that I've moved out of Cryptsy don't have this problem. I'd happily move all my trading to either Polo or BitTrex, but those exchanges don't list all the coins I trade in. One thing good about Cryptsy is that it never delists coins (to my knowledge).

Next time, though, I will consider trading my Cryptsy BTC into something else just so I can move them out. If I'm patient the arbitrage may not be too bad. They charge an arm and a leg for BTC withdrawals anyway.

Nope, never got my BTC out. I had to cancel, buy Doge and take Doge out. Yes, they told me they re working on it. After second ticket they were still working on it and after the third one. Let us know how it ll go for you but I think you ll have to do the same.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 08:27:22 PM

how about a gift this x-mas that they never did see before?

from a small paperwallet filled with some coins
(just send to the address of paperwallet)

https://bit.diamonds/paperwallet/

up to a real unique asset like one of the legendary10 where each piece is existing only once
they have additional endless bonus POS income for the owner
and u have a custom 144 letter text stored in blockchain and walletcode forever as a message

(more details will be released soon)

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:51:45 PM

Nope, never got my BTC out. I had to cancel, buy Doge and take Doge out. Yes, they told me they re working on it. After second ticket they were still working on it and after the third one. Let us know how it ll go for you but I think you ll have to do the same.

The transaction finally cleared Cryptsy, probably an hour or two ago. Not sure if they solved the overall problem or if someone decided to do the transaction manually for me (so I wouldn't keep bugging them). I'll give them a week before I try another BTC withdrawal.
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:55:43 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 11:05:55 AM by pazor_true

hobonickel coin needs more exchanges !

urgently!

OPS...
sorry wrong thread.
btw
i am mining dmd now  Wink

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:59:19 PM

hobonickel coin needs more exchanges !

urgently!

While I agree, this isn't the right thread. Good one

To others having trouble with Cryptsy, good luck to you.

I had the same issue, placed 3 withdrawals, first was in limbo for 3 days, other two went through within 24 hours.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:19:44 PM

how about a gift this x-mas that they never did see before?

from a small paperwallet filled with some coins
(just send to the address of paperwallet)

https://bit.diamonds/paperwallet/

up to a real unique asset like one of the legendary10 where each piece is existing only once
they have additional endless bonus POS income for the owner
and u have a custom 144 letter text stored in blockchain and walletcode forever as a message

(more details will be released soon)

That is pretty cool!

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:27:24 PM

I'm sorry but I couldn't find this anywhere or I overlooked it. I just bought some shares in the DMD cloudmining but how long do the shares last?

Soooooooon...............
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 10:42:08 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 11:00:18 PM by cryptonit

I'm sorry but I couldn't find this anywhere or I overlooked it. I just bought some shares in the DMD cloudmining but how long do the shares last?

forever
but their impact on ur payouts deepens if u reached ROI or not

below 100% ROI they get x5 boost on sharepower

(which basical mean 1000 shares would act like 5000 shares until u reach 100% ROI)

thats what enabled us to reopen DMD CLoudmining and make it attractive for new investors

this help to understand DMD Cloudmining:
https://multipool.bit.diamonds/attachments/Terms_of_use.pdf

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:27:07 PM

forever
but their impact on ur payouts deepens if u reached ROI or not

below 100% ROI they get x5 boost on sharepower

(which basical mean 1000 shares would act like 5000 shares until u reach 100% ROI)

thats what enabled us to reopen DMD CLoudmining and make it attractive for new investors

this help to understand DMD Cloudmining:
https://multipool.bit.diamonds/attachments/Terms_of_use.pdf

Thanks for sharing this guide. I guess I needed a better understanding of cloud mining shares before investing into it. Didn't checked the official site where this was explained. I'll take a look at this guide to start investing.

By the way, how long (estimated) would it take for me to reach ROI? Let's say I start with $20...would it take months or years for ROI? Sorry for asking, I'm just getting to understand how this works.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: