Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:04:06 PM

Just an idea: isn't possible to use Bittrex instead of Cryptsy in the conversion round?

it need a bit work change to another exchange but yes its possible

but as we announced already the vote of main exchange which we use for multipool/cloudmining is done by userbase

we will change to bittrex if it is constant the highest trading volume exchange

so people vote with ur activity

it make no sence to switch multi/cloud to bittrex if primary trading volume of DMD is created at cryptsy

and for now we not affected by BTC withdraw issues because

we deposit BTC and withdraw DMD

Consider Poloniex, I already mine GRS and sell there to get BTC to send to Cryptsy to convert to DMD. Would be nice if it was available all on Poloniex.
Oh, by the way, the reason I mine GRS instead of DMD is that I can't find a pool which has good connectivity. All 3 pools I have tried are always dropping and loosing shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:23:16 PM

Just an idea: isn't possible to use Bittrex instead of Cryptsy in the conversion round?

it need a bit work change to another exchange but yes its possible

but as we announced already the vote of main exchange which we use for multipool/cloudmining is done by userbase

we will change to bittrex if it is constant the highest trading volume exchange

so people vote with ur activity

it make no sence to switch multi/cloud to bittrex if primary trading volume of DMD is created at cryptsy

and for now we not affected by BTC withdraw issues because

we deposit BTC and withdraw DMD

Consider Poloniex, I already mine GRS and sell there to get BTC to send to Cryptsy to convert to DMD. Would be nice if it was available all on Poloniex.
Oh, by the way, the reason I mine GRS instead of DMD is that I can't find a pool which has good connectivity. All 3 pools I have tried are always dropping and loosing shares.

I mined DMD coins at donkey and minigfield pools without issues in the past, so I think the problem is at your side with the configuration of mining software.
incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:30:27 PM

Hello community.
Our asset fund XQNPOSFUND is looking for buyers of our weekly staked coins, and DMD is one of our holdings. You can make a single bid, or commit for longer periods for better rates.
You can buy in btc, or preferable directly with XQN since all btc from selling is used to buy back XQN.
Our OTC thread is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1265711.0
Our main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0

Happy bidding/staking!
IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:34:59 PM

Hello community.
Our asset fund XQNPOSFUND is looking for buyers of our weekly staked coins, and DMD is one of our holdings. You can make a single bid, or commit for longer periods for better rates.
You can buy in btc, or preferable directly with XQN since all btc from selling is used to buy back XQN.
Our OTC thread is here:

Happy bidding/staking!
IW

good news i will visit ur ANN thread and say how happy i am that u add DMD to ur stakeing solution

which mean u rate DMD as one of the best performing top POS coins

the only question that stay if DMD is so good why not gather more of it
why dump them now at for sure sub optimal marketprice if it have a x4 higher value potential mid term

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:38:54 PM

---------------------------------------------------------
DMD CLoudmining allow buy shares again NOW!
Starting NOW all accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                               
  NO Maintenance                                   
    NO Heat                                                 
      NO Noise                                               
        NO Timesink                                         
          NO Complicated technology                 
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:   cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:40:20 PM

times like now are ideal for gathering DMD Diamond

high BTC price means u get lot DMD Cloudmining shares
low DMD price mean u earn lot Diamonds via Cloudmining or direct bought at exchange

incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:55:53 PM

Hello community.
Our OTC thread is here:

Happy bidding/staking!
IW

good news i will visit ur ANN thread and say how happy i am that u add DMD to ur stakeing solution

which mean u rate DMD as one of the best performing top POS coins

the only question that stay if DMD is so good why not gather more of it
why dump them now at for sure sub optimal marketprice if it have a x4 higher value potential mid term
Yes, we have held DMD for quite some time now and are happy with it, and feel comfortable with the size of our position to start selling of the stake.
We have no intend of dumping, we care for all communitys in general and is in for a win win scenario.
If your coin does good, we win on that with our holdings.

We also have our asset fund who pays out in our coin, similar service as your clodmining which is a nice feature of yours and one of the reasons we found DMD interesting for longterm holdings.
Thank you,

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:47:22 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 07:21:06 PM by cryptonit

wow look at marketprices!
thats like wonderland for gather diamonds cheap

in case u save ur BTC to bid for a legendary10 i understand it pretty hard to resist now to spend it and buy DMD direct

i mean there is a point where u cant resist to grap this crazy cheap DMD

protect ur BTC wallet forget the password

or

u will end like this

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:52:31 PM

if ya sync from zero expect 3 days sync time

aww, that's a problem, I will download on my VPS and keep a backup of private keys, that's the only way I guess, got 100MB speed.
page 1 are some presynced chains linked and a bootstrap.dat too if u want to speed it up

I downloaded the full chain from the OP and was synced in a few hours... I'd go that route.

Thanks for your advice mate. I was about to ask the same thing now that my QT wallet takes hours to sync (syncing is very slow) even with 30MB high speed internet. I guess it is because I need more connections to the DMD network? Anyways, I'll try this to speed up the syncing process.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:54:46 PM

aww, that's a problem, I will download on my VPS and keep a backup of private keys, that's the only way I guess, got 100MB speed.
page 1 are some presynced chains linked and a bootstrap.dat too if u want to speed it up

I downloaded the full chain from the OP and was synced in a few hours... I'd go that route.

Thanks for your advice mate. I was about to ask the same thing now that my QT wallet takes hours to sync (syncing is very slow) even with 30MB high speed internet. I guess it is because I need more connections to the DMD network? Anyways, I'll try this to speed up the syncing process.  Grin

It s cause of the fact DMD is almost 2.5 years old coin. It does add to its reputation and trust while, on the other hand, it makes syncing a bit difficult, due to many transaction on the blockchain since the day one. Fortunately, you do it only once.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:59:17 PM

Thanks for your advice mate. I was about to ask the same thing now that my QT wallet takes hours to sync (syncing is very slow) even with 30MB high speed internet. I guess it is because I need more connections to the DMD network? Anyways, I'll try this to speed up the syncing process.  Grin

It s cause of the fact DMD is almost 2.5 years old coin. It does add to its reputation and trust while, on the other hand, it makes syncing a bit difficult, due to many transaction on the blockchain since the day one. Fortunately, you do it only once.

sync speed is very less bandwith bound its mostly just that DMD wallet take check blocks very serious and so it need its time to check 1.25 million blocks

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:20:31 PM

Thanks for your advice mate. I was about to ask the same thing now that my QT wallet takes hours to sync (syncing is very slow) even with 30MB high speed internet. I guess it is because I need more connections to the DMD network? Anyways, I'll try this to speed up the syncing process.  Grin

Simply download the archive with the base blocks,

unpack it, and all synchronization takes a less than an hour

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:33:35 PM

the current pos  is that 50% year? or 25?

if i have 1000dmd  how much i have after 1 month shake?
1000 + 41?
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:44:10 PM

1000 + 41?
yes, but after extraction 1500000 dmd will be 25% POS, i.e. from 1000 dmd 20.5 dmd in month
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:49:22 PM

1000 + 41?
yes, but after extraction 1500000 dmd will be 25% POS, i.e. from 1000 dmd 20.5 dmd in month
yup like 2-3 months more to enjoy 50% POS later on  reduced inflation with POS 25%

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:53:24 PM

1000 + 41?
yup like 2-3 months more to enjoy 50% POS later on  reduced inflation with POS 25%
While most, but 25% POS for long way time, but who knows, maybe I'm not accurate
usao
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:56:17 PM

What's the difference between "Your weight" and "Network weight" in the DMD wallet? Does it have anything to do with how fast you mint?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 12:16:00 AM

What's the difference between "Your weight" and "Network weight" in the DMD wallet? Does it have anything to do with how fast you mint?

estimated time to mind have some little flaws their fix is planned be part  of next wallet release

basical the idea now is to compare the coinweight of ur coins against the actual staking coin weight in network

and try to estimate how long it could take until u find a block

this calculation is flawed because u not stake with all ur coins together but each of ur coin pile try on his own

u can just ignore the numbers all u have to know is if u have a coinweight displayed that u have coins old enought to compete for finding a block

if u have no coinweight displayed or very low just leave wallet offline for another week and then try again

u have no hurry to mint a block DMD POS is increasing minting rewards in a constant line with coin age

so if u coin need a bit longer to find a block have no impact in their POS rewards they generate

if a 1000 DMD pile mint 42 with age 30 days he would mint 84 with 2 months age

a guide to understand DMD POS can be found here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:37:08 AM

ok thanks for explanation

so to have 41 dmd shake with 1000  it must be in 1 pile

if you have 100 pile of 10  you got lot less than ? if some pile don't find block

does we  need to close wallet to wait 30days to have group shake?
or is it not make a big difference ?

usao
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:39:28 AM

ok thanks for explanation

so to have 41 dmd shake with 1000  it must be in 1 pile

if you have 100 pile of 10  you got lot less than ? if some pile don't find block

does we  need to close wallet to wait 30days to have group shake?
or is it not make a big difference ?
I think that if you take all your DMD and send them to yourself at one time, then all will have the age reset to that time, making one big pile instead of many small piles.
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: