Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:51:42 AM

ok thanks for explanation

so to have 41 dmd shake with 1000  it must be in 1 pile

if you have 100 pile of 10  you got lot less than ? if some pile don't find block

does we  need to close wallet to wait 30days to have group shake?
or is it not make a big difference ?
I think that if you take all your DMD and send them to yourself at one time, then all will have the age reset to that time, making one big pile instead of many small piles.

ca someone confirm that

my average pile is less than 10 dmd

i read this at end
DMD POS setup allow endless POS without any manual merge of coins or transactions between addresses are required to get rid of the lot little coin pile
so i just let i go on it s own
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 01:23:40 AM

ca someone confirm that

my average pile is less than 10 dmd

i read this at end
DMD POS setup allow endless POS without any manual merge of coins or transactions between addresses are required to get rid of the lot little coin pile
so i just let i go on it s own

if u have at least a few coin pile bigger than dust size (bigger than 5) between them
then yes it will fix on its own
but it need some time

still while they wait it happens they all keep gathering coinage so nothing lost

please guys read the POS guide it explains the whole mechanic

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

just open ur wallet in staking mode each month twices for 2 days (example a weekend)

u dont have to do more

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 08:30:17 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1268950.htm

this is a example how it looks like when the wallet code will merge and stake small coinpile on its own

as u can see a lot small coin pile become merged into one and stake together

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 03:46:03 PM

people often ask

why we are hybrid and still use POW too if POS is that great

first of all that the chance one confirmation cycle (6 blocks in a row)
will contain with a very high chance block of different types (POS and POW)
add up all the security features of both and increase network security

additional POW have advantages in preventing orphans and clear select the true chain

pure POS can only fullfill this task with regular checkpointing or accepting a network with high rate of orphans

over all i think of all bitcoin v1 codebase based solutions a POW/POS hybrid is the best path for now

for the future DMD is open minded and will follow technology inovations
when its possible to keep the coin rollout plan and core coin specifications of DMD Diamond

it would be shortminded to think what we have now is it and there will be never improvements in future

we dont drive such cars any more

technology envolve

still both are Mercedes

DMD Diamond in 10 years will be total different but still the same.........

....one of the best crypto coins on market!

there is a reason why they call us

Diamond (DMD) Evolution

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 11:35:32 PM

did just read draft of DMD Diamond Legendary10 auction and its hard to keep it secret for another week i love it!

4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:30:49 AM

We are on another Exchange.. Check it out!!

https://btcpool.exchange/
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:52:52 AM

just open ur wallet in staking mode each month twices for 2 days (example a weekend)

ok but we do not need to close it to make coins older?
i have my wallet computer running 24/24  so wallet is always open for shake also
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:35:17 AM

Quick reminder, we have about 55 more days until the next DMD Diamond stake rate halving.

This means the annual stake rate will go down from 50% to 25%. More importantly, this will also halve DMD Diamond supply generated by staking of Diamonds currently available. We already know how scarce DMD is and how hard is to buy any meaningful amount. Well, it s gonna be ever harder to get your hands on DMD in less then 2 months.

So, in other words, the same demand will meet 1/2 of the current staking induced supply and this will definitely affect the price. Comparing this to the latest LTC block halving, where the LTC price doubled after block halving, it is highly possible we can expect the same scenario with DMD Diamond.

Personally, I will be trying to get every single Diamond I can during these last 2 months of current staking rate. Again, this is my plan and my agenda of how I can the situation, not an investment advice.

Remember, scarcity created value and DMD Diamond supply s about to change big time.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:13:32 AM

Quick reminder, we have about 55 more days until the next DMD Diamond stake rate halving.

This means the annual stake rate will go down from 50% to 25%. More importantly, this will also halve DMD Diamond supply generated by staking of Diamonds currently available. We already know how scarce DMD is and how hard is to buy any meaningful amount. Well, it s gonna be ever harder to get your hands on DMD in less then 2 months.

So, in other words, the same demand will meet 1/2 of the current staking induced supply and this will definitely affect the price. Comparing this to the latest LTC block halving, where the LTC price doubled after block halving, it is highly possible we can expect the same scenario with DMD Diamond.

Personally, I will be trying to get every single Diamond I can during these last 2 months of current staking rate. Again, this is my plan and my agenda of how I can the situation, not an investment advice.

Remember, scarcity created value and DMD Diamond supply s about to change big time.

The value of the Diamond will be much more, not only by reducing the rewards.
Look what is happening in the world.
The concept of banking secrecy no longer exists. in some countries are already entered negative bank stakes  (you have to pay the bank for the storage of your money).
Diamond is an excellent and independent digital assets for any free man.
A few years later, you can proud to say that if you  the owner of the Diamond then the whole world in your pocket  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:15:16 AM

I don't want to be negative but LTC did not double in price after the reward halving at block 840,000 (25/08/2015) but the price actually dropped before recovering again. See below:

The USD price shortly before halving was over $4,- and after the halving was $2.5,- and right now it's $3.33,- so that's an increase of 33.2% to date from the day of the halving (with a spike on 04/11/2015 to $4.882,-). The same was true of DOGE after the halving and the price has since fallen as you know.

The reason I'm saying this is that I am a big supporter of DMD and I have a few and I also have shares in the DMD cloudming so I want a bright future for DMD. What might be counter-productive is too much hype and building of expectations in the community, especially among newcomers with little experience. You have been on a good path and should stick to it and make sure that the community is behind you all the way.

Anyone knows that you can not predict value and prices and that if you hype people into buying DMDs and then the "promised" price hike doesn't materialise you will have a bunch of people unhappy with DMD and will not help to bring you forward and are likely to dump and leave.

Soooooooon...............
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:16:48 AM

I honestly can't wait for later down the line when Diamond really takes off and people will be like WTF?Huh Then rushing to grab a piece of this perfectly delicious pie Cheesy yeah yeah

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:30:30 AM

I don't want to be negative but LTC did not double in price after the reward halving at block 840,000 (25/08/2015) but the price actually dropped before recovering again. See below:

The USD price shortly before halving was over $4,- and after the halving was $2.5,- and right now it's $3.33,- so that's an increase of 33.2% to date from the day of the halving (with a spike on 04/11/2015 to $4.882,-). The same was true of DOGE after the halving and the price has since fallen as you know.

The reason I'm saying this is that I am a big supporter of DMD and I have a few and I also have shares in the DMD cloudming so I want a bright future for DMD. What might be counter-productive is too much hype and building of expectations in the community, especially among newcomers with little experience. You have been on a good path and should stick to it and make sure that the community is behind you all the way.

Anyone knows that you can not predict value and prices and that if you hype people into buying DMDs and then the "promised" price hike doesn't materialise you will have a bunch of people unhappy with DMD and will not help to bring you forward and are likely to dump and leave.

What kind of dumps you talking about? Diamond is a rare coin (which is only 4.38 million coins in the system), it's like you have rare coins or antiques.
POS system protects network (no need for a huge number of mining farms, in the case of BTC or LTC)
And most importantly, this coin is not premine which usually sell the developers before they escape.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:37:28 AM

I don't want to be negative but LTC did not double in price after the reward halving at block 840,000 (25/08/2015) but the price actually dropped before recovering again.

EBK1000 i am full with u
i dont promote a instant value raise with POS rewards drop

i promote the fact that from that point on inflation is reduced a lot

after 1500000 total coins the second stage of coin rollout starts that lasts a few years with 25% POS rewards

and after in a few year we reach 2.5 million DMD we switch in low infation mode (5%) POS
and lot lot years later at 3.5 million into ultral low inflation mode (1% POS)

in that timeframe ur kids maybe already their kids will pray ur name daily because u did make the right decision in the early days of DMD Diamond

when crypto was still young and the worlds in state of change

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:39:11 AM

all say thx to wiser who created a new great written FAQ for DMD Multipool / DMD CLoudmining

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6UmEKwEC_6ac1ZFWXotN2s1aHFLSGk0dTdWdGpkeFU2MFk4/view?usp=sharing

until weekend we will update website too with it

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:47:38 AM

all say thx to wiser who created a new great written FAQ for DMD Multipool / DMD CLoudmining

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6UmEKwEC_6ac1ZFWXotN2s1aHFLSGk0dTdWdGpkeFU2MFk4/view?usp=sharing

Is it possible to translate the FAQ for DMD Multipool on Russian?
I still can not understand how it works, I'm sure I'm not alone who do not understand Smiley

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:48:12 AM

What kind of dumps you talking about? Diamond is a rare coin (which is only 4.38 million coins in the system), it's like you have rare coins or antiques.
POS system protects network (no need for a huge number of mining farms, in the case of BTC or LTC)
And most importantly, this coin is not premine which usually sell the developers before they escape.

My only point was really the factual error of the LTC doubling in price after the halving which clearly didn't happen...

Soooooooon...............
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:59:57 AM

I still can not understand how it works, I'm sure I'm not alone who do not understand Smiley

that u have to ask better shveicar who did the russian translation of DMD homepage
maybe he find time for this one too

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:02:25 AM

My only point was really the factual error of the LTC doubling in price after the halving which clearly didn't happen...

Yes, LTC is speculative coin 80% of which is controlled by an anonymous exchanger btc-e.
There's no income POS only speculation games.
If this exchanges to  be in trouble, then the price on  LTC will fall at least 5 times.

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:06:19 AM

ok but we do not need to close it to make coins older?
i have my wallet computer running 24/24  so wallet is always open for shake also

I'm not understand completely what are you saying, but you don't need to keep your wallet running 24/24 to gather coinage...
You can keep it close, it still gathers coinage the same way like it's open...
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:29:57 AM

I will translate this FAQ..

Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: