Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:40:53 PM

Several users just reported problems with DMD withdrawals. Take care if you want to use DMD as exit coin and only try to withdraw smaller amounts at once.

Today chat moderator wrote that the withdrawal of DMD is working normally.
In the chat I had not seen reports of problems with the withdrawal of DMD.

I made a DMD withdrawal 5 minutes ago. It took less than 2 minutes to hit my wallet!

Good to know, thanks for reporting.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:02:25 AM

19k till stake hate halving, the era of widely available DMD s come to an end.

I guess this coin s about to be become quite scarce. We ll see what result is that going to generate.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 09:37:49 AM

I cashed out, call me weak but I made by far the most BTC from this coin than any other altcoin this year, but I'm out.

i guess thats some kind of positive feedback....  Roll Eyes

guess the guys who bought BTC at 1$ and sold at 10$
will feel like u feel in a few years when u think about DMD Grin

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 11:44:21 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 12:00:28 PM by cryptonit

I cashed out, call me weak but I made by far the most BTC from this coin than any other altcoin this year, but I'm out.

i guess thats some kind of positive feedback....  Roll Eyes

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

they not the same

we wont x1000 in value in 2 years as BTC did from 1$ to 1000$

but x5 x10 even x100 in a few years who knows.......

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:29:40 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 12:51:41 PM by shveicar

I am surprised when I hear some people say that Bitcoin will grow even 10 times or more.
What is the meaning in the coin which is used to conduct transactions.
With so many alternatives as now, the chances of strong growth will continue to decrease. Of course, not all alt coins remain on the market.
 Only those who have an attractive framework and better safety and environmental friendliness compared to net POW.
Diamond has a much greater potential for growth than Bitcoin.
Just ask yourself, that can be quickly increased the price value fivefold -  Diamond ($ 0.3) or Bitcoin ($ 450) Smiley
Those who are now trying to move in Bitcoin should remember that very soon will transition to a new Bitcoin network protocol X with the more size of the block.
Nobody knows what consequences this may cause, but any problems immediately cause a decline in value.

Now the only thing that brings a problem for Diamond is uncertainty cryptsy exchanger which has long been the primary exchanger for DMD.
But sooner or later this issue will be resolved and the price will recover.

Diamonds do not disappear, they just move from the weak hands to stronger owners Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
MonkeyCoin11

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:49:32 PM

Investment in your coin looks interesting for now, but are you not scary that the price dump when the PoS interest will start to reach low (or very low) amount ?
People will maybe want to move to an other altcoin if they think this is not interesting anymore, so how do you plan to keep your community high and your keep this price ?

Diamond is the brand, and this year the coin will turn 3 years.
25% per annum will still be  the good interest for any major holder  Cool
In this coin a lot of interesting projects.
I see no reason why people should move somewhere

Investment in your coin looks interesting for now, but are you not scary that the price dump when the PoS interest will start to reach low (or very low) amount ?
People will maybe want to move to an other altcoin if they think this is not interesting anymore, so how do you plan to keep your community high and your keep this price ?

while other coins are maybe build around the idea of POS income

DMD Diamond isnt

we choose to shift main part of coin rollout to POS because we think its the better way to roll out coins

but the main idea of DMD Diamond was and is still storage of wealth

the soon started 25% POS stage will last multiple years

years in which DMD Diamond foundation will work to support development of value generating and conserving services and app for DMD Diamond

i see the POS reward reduction steps as a hardening phase for DMD where inflation is reduced a lot

and keep this price is for sure no goal

DMD Diamond is not in a price range to stay there

midterm 1$ a DMD is the goal

longterm that should be the bottom
I know but will you avoid to have again these pump & dump:
https://i.imgur.com/fPGKf6F.png

With so much change in PoS it's gonna be unstable, it is already a bit unstable
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 02:43:49 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 03:36:46 PM by popshot

What you're referring to are market forces that are beyond our control. I could explain each bump on that chart but there was never a deliberate attempt to create a pump and dump here. Quite contrary we have actively supported price regulation through placing sell orders to prevent pumping trend. Pumps are bad they spoil our commitment to organic growth in value and price stability.

Reduction in coin output will not translate into immediate sharp rise in price per coin. This has been proven in the past with previous PoW reward reduction. It will take a while for the market to adjust to the new reality.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 05:20:12 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 05:41:26 PM by cryptonit

What you're referring to are market forces that are beyond our control. I could explain each bump on that chart but there was never a deliberate attempt to create a pump and dump here. Quite contrary we have actively supported price regulation through placing sell orders to prevent pumping trend. Pumps are bad they spoil our commitment to organic growth in value and price stability.

Reduction in coin output will not translate into immediate sharp rise in price per coin. This has been proven in the past with previous PoW reward reduction. It will take a while for the market to adjust to the new reality.

DMD did face 3 Pumps in its history

one was as zuper (chris) did takeover the coin in december 2013
(shortly followed by him abandon it and the community takeover by actual DMD DIamond Foundation
which instant started work on relaunch of DMD as DMD DIamond V2.0)

one was april 2014 when we launched DMD Diamond V2 mainly driven by a japanese pump twitter guru
this guys earned lot money doing the same with us as they did with lot other coins
creating a hype and cash out leave a broken coin with burned investors....
DMD Diamond did survive this what would have break the neck of lot other coins

one was when a single whale did jump into the fresh opened bittrex market
we still dont know his plan and think that most of that insane volume that days was created by abuse
low filled bittrex sellorderbook and massive fake trades with himself
the anounced 120 BTC investment he announced was never visible in a real wallet with a amount that fit to this investment

all 3 pumps where out of our control and never initiated by us

instead we did do anything to work against unnatural rise and drop of coin value

but as alex stated its free markets on independent exchanges

we would be the worst pump&dump or scam developers by working nearly 3 years on it......

alone the duration of our commitment is a clear signal that we working for longterm success and no shortterm little gains

as u see we are full transparent

and the interests of DMD Diamond Foundation are honest

that the markets have other players too with their own agendas is normal

u will find that at any coin

even bitcoin is just a playball of big investors

and even more to big mining pool which are the secret ruler of bitcoin

even more because bitcoin have a voting of changes by sign mined blocks

and so the top 5 mining pools can approve any changes they want

i think DMD Diamond is the perfect enviroment for people who have between 100 and 5000$ crypto investment potential

to play the same way on bitcoin u need millions

and i guess everyone will agree the chance that DMD x10 is way higher than bitcoin x10

and on top DMD have even after POS reduction a nice 25% POS income

and that for years.....

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:07:35 PM

Phase2 Bids for 4 of the Legendary10 Addresses ends in a few days (~4 Days)!
https://bit.diamonds/list.html

one of them is the last available cheap one at 2 BTC startbid
the other 3 are at 2.4 BTC startbid

place ur bids
in case of problems with wining bids even a follow up bid can be able get the legendary10
so its always worth to place a bid

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

RaginglikeaBoss

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

they not the same

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:32:08 PM

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

they not the same

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.

When one a man bought a pizza for 10k Bitcoin he is also considered himself a cunning and clever  Grin
Just as some are "smart peoples" now sitting with Bitcoin and waiting a price in 10k $

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:35:10 PM

they not the same

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.

My friend, you made your choice and went out, I understand that. Please do not try to convince the rest of us this is the right choice cause I personally DO NOT AGREE. Time will show who s been right and I have a feeling it s not going to be you. Good luck with your future investments, I wish you lots of success from the bottom of my heart.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
RaginglikeaBoss

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:36:10 PM

they not the same

When one a man bought a pizza for 10k Bitcoin he is also considered himself a cunning and clever  Grin

You are confusing gambling with investment as did cryptonit.

I hope DMD becomes x5 x10 x100 its value, but I won't regret taking large profits from my large stash and walking away.  I'm still a DMD Cloudshares owner so I will hope for the best.

RaginglikeaBoss

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:38:04 PM

they not the same

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.

My friend, you made your choice and went out, I understand that. Please do not try to convince the rest of us this is the right choice cause I personally DO NOT AGREE. Time will show who s been right and I have a feeling it s not going to be you. Good luck with your future investments, I wish you lots of success from the bottom of my heart.

I wish you success as well, and I'm not discouraging people from DMD at all.  Someone needs to play devils advocate once in a while to keep everyone in perspective.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:56:03 PM

RaginglikeaBoss a investment into DMD isnt jail for ur money
cash out and leave is a valid choice
and if u say u made 450% ROI with ur DMD part of crypto Investment
then i think thats a great positive feedback for DMD and a signal for any investor

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:32:27 PM

I learned from a successful stock market investor that it's always wise to "take some money off the table" when an investment rises in value. You want to take profits from time to time, and not hold out everything for the hope of even more future gain. So it sounds like raginglikeaboss made a good decision based on when he initially invested. I came on board much later, and I hope at some point to cash out a portion of my DMD at profit, but to also keep some for future growth. Two things DMD has going for it are the cloud mining payouts and the minting rewards. This means that if the price of DMD (relative to BTC/USD) never changed, profits could be made from selling off minting rewards and/or additional cloud mining rewards. Basically, this particular "investment" pays out a dividend which could be either reinvested or sold off. So a DMD holder has more to hold out for than simply speculating on the actual price of DMD. That's what I personally like about this particular venture, but I realize not every investor has the same basic values that I do.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 06:51:59 PM

I learned from a successful stock market investor that it's always wise to "take some money off the table" when an investment rises in value. You want to take profits from time to time, and not hold out everything for the hope of even more future gain. So it sounds like raginglikeaboss made a good decision based on when he initially invested. I came on board much later, and I hope at some point to cash out a portion of my DMD at profit, but to also keep some for future growth. Two things DMD has going for it are the cloud mining payouts and the minting rewards. This means that if the price of DMD (relative to BTC/USD) never changed, profits could be made from selling off minting rewards and/or additional cloud mining rewards. Basically, this particular "investment" pays out a dividend which could be either reinvested or sold off. So a DMD holder has more to hold out for than simply speculating on the actual price of DMD. That's what I personally like about this particular venture, but I realize not every investor has the same basic values that I do.

good analysis and description of one kind of DMD investor mentality

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:01:02 PM

good analysis and description of one kind of DMD investor mentality

It all turns on perspective and time horizon. If you don't believe in the product, in this case, a storage of wealth (like art, collectables, precious metals, or, yes, even diamonds), you're going to take profits soon, and if you're short term, even sooner. Problem there is that they eventually lose out on what could have been authentic fortunes . . . if they had just seen the real potential and been a bit more patient.

And what's more is that if they all just stopped thinking like kids at an amusement park, they'd see all those same profits now while still holding 90% of what they started with.

. . . said another way, weak hands, and it's not a question of if, but rather when . . . they'll be gone

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 09:00:32 AM

If you don't believe in the product, in this case, a storage of wealth (like art, collectables, precious metals, or, yes, even diamonds), you're going to take profits soon, and if you're short term, even sooner. Problem there is that they eventually lose out on what could have been authentic fortunes . . . if they had just seen the real potential and been a bit more patient.

HR thats another good analysis
special u dedected that interesting part about storage of wealth
that link it to not only store coins.....
(like art, collectables, precious metals, or, yes, even diamonds)

clever man indeed  Grin

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:06:39 PM

LOOK OUT PEOPLE - I HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN TODAY.  THEY GOT 13400 OF MY DIAMONDCOINS - I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS THEY JUST DID WITH MY AMBERCOINS

Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: