Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:37:40 PM

It seems the time of cheap Diamond has passed. 10k till PoS halving, supply will be cut in half and the market seems to understand this.

I d say one more week to go.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:00:57 PM

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:03:55 PM

Internet of Crypto (IOC) Coin Campaign

http://internetofcrypto.com/

Our ultimate mission is to make history, one by getting a lot of media attention bringing awareness to crypto and secondly forming a time capsule of all things crypto.  Well obviously crypto coins is one of the driving forces behind it all.  We are going to be running IoC Coin Campaigns for coins letting their communities/foundations come together to make history.  If you'd like IoC to run a Coin Campaign for your coin to gather the funds to get your coin on the site please contact us Here or email us at internetofcrypto@gmail.com One pixel cost .50 cents(approximately 0.0011BTC) and come in 10x10 blocks.  Your coin can take it's part in making history and help bring awareness to the Cryptoworld.

If you know the history of the site where the student sold each pixel and as a result received a $ 1 million, you can see what happened with the site http://milliondollarhomepage.com/ 
after sometime it's absolutely not interesting.
The has also been many attempts to repeat this success for many people but they failed.
I think that the story of a poor student who quickly became rich by selling pixels for advertising their site was a notable exception to the rule of Internet business.
So your attempt to play on the same scenario is doomed to failure.
In any case, I not see any reason to pay for these squares own money  Smiley

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:05:25 PM

So quick question - how does everyone secure their own wallets?  What is the best way - please advise.
https://www.qfxsoftware.com/applications.htm
premium secure secure QT based crypto wallets too against key-logger
(that include DMD but also all other coins with bitcoin as grandfather)

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:13:37 PM

Our ultimate mission is to make history, one by getting a lot of media attention bringing awareness to crypto and secondly forming a time capsule of all things crypto.  Well obviously crypto coins is one of the driving forces behind it all.  We are going to be running IoC Coin Campaigns for coins letting their communities/foundations come together to make history.  If you'd like IoC to run a Coin Campaign for your coin to gather the funds to get your coin on the site please contact us Here or email us at internetofcrypto@gmail.com One pixel cost .50 cents(approximately 0.0011BTC) and come in 10x10 blocks.  Your coin can take it's part in making history and help bring awareness to the Cryptoworld.

If you know the history of the site where the student sold each pixel and as a result received a $ 1 million, you can see what happened with the site http://milliondollarhomepage.com/ 
The has also been many attempts to repeat this success for many people but they failed.
I think that the story of a poor student who quickly became rich by selling pixels for advertising their site was a notable exception to the rule of Internet business.

Thank you for the replay.  This isn't about making a million dollars as if you see the price to purchase wouldn't even equal a million if they all sold.  It's to form a time capsule much like the one at milliondollarhomepage.com  as well as raise awareness of crypto.  We will continue to raise awareness of crypto and not give up.  Thank you for your support though. 

Really? So it isn't about money? I assume you would donate 80% of your profits from selling pixels to charity then.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:23:56 PM

Thank you for the replay.  This isn't about making a million dollars as if you see the price to purchase wouldn't even equal a million if they all sold.  It's to form a time capsule much like the one at milliondollarhomepage.com  as well as raise awareness of crypto.  We will continue to raise awareness of crypto and not give up.  Thank you for your support though. 

If you do have noble goals and you want to help people learn more about the crypto currency, simply create a small data cell with links to the sites of the coins themselves.
If you will be able to promote your site and it will be popular searches in google and other search engines, you can earn on advertising (placing it on its website).
 It's just advice.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:34:30 PM

@internetOfCrypto please dont dicuss this service here
u placed ur promotion once and we leave it to show good will
any additional postings we will remove because out of thread topic
u placed a link to ur thread anyone want to discuss this service do that there

the same four our community members who want to discuss it do it there not here

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:40:52 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DMD_BTC
sellorderbooks are empty
who is into trading please give this exchange some love too

we should really try to establish both exchanges as well used and alive
after the cryptsy debakel we see that u should always have 2 main exchanges

that we had bittrex beside cryptsy made us be nearly not affected by their troubles
and in fact some guys did earn and still continue to earn themself a golden nose
with all that cheap cryptsy exodus coins they got in their wallets

the exodus is over now and (at least frozen for some time) and instant u see prices recover

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:42:51 PM

Hi pokeytex

I send you 10 DMD i'm a new adopter so my total DMD are scarce (only 136), hope to help you recover..... sorry for your lost.

I keep my wallet encrypted, and open only for minting, i keep all my passwords on Keepas password wallet, and i open it only to put password on sites and then close it.

I use a good firewall on my ADSL line (Fritz box), and i keep up to date antivirus and antimalware (Avira free and Malwarebytes).

I try to donwload software only from the original sites.

On the net from the beginning of the internet era, i didn't take any virus (until now)...

by more than one year, for every search on the web that could lead to encounter dangerous site, i've downloaded vmware player and created a virtual machine with an ubuntu distro, and i use this to surf the web.

Hope some of this advices will help you.

That s the spirit, Cesman, for you thumbs up, you sir are really a honorable person. 

So this is the address to send coins to help out Pokey.

dVknFLdyFP9gUATnS9dXXMd1NkwG9eK6DA

Pls, everyone who can send DMD, show the true power of DMD community. I ll be sending my coins first thing in the morning.

~ 100 DMD sent to Pokeytex Tx Id: 4b32663e96573473067aa7cdc0c9f7bcea96430b1de774a9cd993998513e7785

Let's show we are a community and we help each other out.

And take my 55 DMD. I hope that more of this will not happen to you.
 Tx Id: 8ecfe75fbb95b3226d8a68718471b380ae0a841659d611fbb42e6197b58e37d3

sneval

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:54:33 PM

Forks are necessary for coins to implement any hard changes. None of the coin can be well created with lot of innovations in the launch. Take bitcoin for example, How many changes, debates, forks needed for the coin?. To compete with the coin standards, a coin dev must be aware and be capable of innovating the coin the latest innovations. DMD is one such coin with good dev support.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:59:52 PM

Hi pokeytex

I send you 10 DMD i'm a new adopter so my total DMD are scarce (only 136), hope to help you recover..... sorry for your lost.

I keep my wallet encrypted, and open only for minting, i keep all my passwords on Keepas password wallet, and i open it only to put password on sites and then close it.

I use a good firewall on my ADSL line (Fritz box), and i keep up to date antivirus and antimalware (Avira free and Malwarebytes).

I try to donwload software only from the original sites.

On the net from the beginning of the internet era, i didn't take any virus (until now)...

by more than one year, for every search on the web that could lead to encounter dangerous site, i've downloaded vmware player and created a virtual machine with an ubuntu distro, and i use this to surf the web.

Hope some of this advices will help you.

That s the spirit, Cesman, for you thumbs up, you sir are really a honorable person. 

So this is the address to send coins to help out Pokey.

dVknFLdyFP9gUATnS9dXXMd1NkwG9eK6DA

Pls, everyone who can send DMD, show the true power of DMD community. I ll be sending my coins first thing in the morning.

~ 100 DMD sent to Pokeytex Tx Id: 4b32663e96573473067aa7cdc0c9f7bcea96430b1de774a9cd993998513e7785

Let's show we are a community and we help each other out.

And take my 55 DMD. I hope that more of this will not happen to you.
 Tx Id: 8ecfe75fbb95b3226d8a68718471b380ae0a841659d611fbb42e6197b58e37d3

here is my 100
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/tx.dws?1851749.htm

everyone above 10000 DMD contribute 100 DMD
and be happy it wasnt u who lost his coins
(smaller holders give what u can)

amazing community!

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:00:55 PM

Thank you @BogdanCo & @Shveicar & @Cryptonit - for your generous donations.  It is a start and will help me to get on my feet again.  Cry

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:05:32 PM

Thank you @BogdanCo & @Shveicar & @Cryptonit - for your generous donations.  It is a start and will help me to get on my feet again.  Cry

dont forget crazyivan and that small guy who shared like 5% of hos total coins with u

cesmak on Today at 02:12:32 PM
Hi pokeytex

hope more will follow this brave heros
that shows why DMD community is the place to be!

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:22:38 PM

dont forget crazyivan and that small guy who shared like 5% of hos total coins with u

Hi pokeytex

I ll send my coins tomorrow, haven't perfected telepathic transfer of coins yet since I m away from my machine.

However u all know my word is like a stone. Made of butter. Smiley))

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:33:39 PM

I will send some too, as soon as Cryptsy releases them  Angry

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:57:47 PM

Hi pokeytex

I will not forget anyone!  Even if I do miss a post I will always be back to say thank you.  I believe Cesmak is the "small" guy and I am utterly moved that you would help me with a donation.  I thank all of you that have contributed and I can assure everyone I am a pay it forward kind of guy.  When I get back on my feet I will make good in this "fucked" up world again.  I have always been a generous person I am still going to be generous - I just can't fathom how someone could do this to another human being and sleep at night.  It blows my mind.  I am by no means wealthy - nor do I have family money I can just dip into.  I have been saving and mining for over 2 years - probably closer to 3 years and now it is all gone.  I am still in shock.  However, I AM FREAKING EMOTIONAL WITH ALL OF THE OUT POURING OF HELP FROM MY COMMUNITIES!  I don't know how to repay you all.

My heart felt thanks go out to BogdanCo, Crazyivan, Graywolf, Cryptonit, Cesmak, Shveicar, & Trimegistus - and the rest of the community!

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:12:57 PM

Hi pokeytex

I will not forget anyone!  Even if I do miss a post I will always be back to say thank you.  I believe Cesmak is the "small" guy and I am utterly moved that you would help me with a donation.  I thank all of you that have contributed and I can assure everyone I am a pay it forward kind of guy.  When I get back on my feet I will make good in this "fucked" up world again.  I have always been a generous person I am still going to be generous - I just can't fathom how someone could do this to another human being and sleep at night.  It blows my mind.  I am by no means wealthy - nor do I have family money I can just dip into.  I have been saving and mining for over 2 years - probably closer to 3 years and now it is all gone.  I am still in shock.  However, I AM FREAKING EMOTIONAL WITH ALL OF THE OUT POURING OF HELP FROM MY COMMUNITIES!  I don't know how to repay you all.

Well for me a "thank you" was enough Smiley 100 DMD wasn't much, but if let's say 50 or more people contribute to this "fund" then you are back with almost half of your lost DMD's. And also 100 DMD is not much for those of us who have more than 10000 DMD in wallets.
I'm really impressed by Cesmak who I think donated more than all of us until now, really a nice guy Smiley
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:24:39 PM

Hi pokeytex

I will not forget anyone!  Even if I do miss a post I will always be back to say thank you.  I believe Cesmak is the "small" guy and I am utterly moved that you would help me with a donation.  I thank all of you that have contributed and I can assure everyone I am a pay it forward kind of guy.  When I get back on my feet I will make good in this "fucked" up world again.  I have always been a generous person I am still going to be generous - I just can't fathom how someone could do this to another human being and sleep at night.  It blows my mind.  I am by no means wealthy - nor do I have family money I can just dip into.  I have been saving and mining for over 2 years - probably closer to 3 years and now it is all gone.  I am still in shock.  However, I AM FREAKING EMOTIONAL WITH ALL OF THE OUT POURING OF HELP FROM MY COMMUNITIES!  I don't know how to repay you all.

Well for me a "thank you" was enough Smiley 100 DMD wasn't much, but if let's say 50 or more people contribute to this "fund" then you are back with almost half of your lost DMD's. And also 100 DMD is not much for those of us who have more than 10000 DMD in wallets.
I'm really impressed by Cesmak who I think donated more than all of us until now, really a nice guy Smiley

Thank you all, but I do not deserve all this attention... In proportion of my total DMD i know that is a discrete percent, but in terms of total value, is't really a small, small, small sum.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:52:43 PM

DMD Multipool / DMD CLoudmining use now coinmarketcap to get BTC and DMD prices

i know lot people where hoping for this to get their DMD CLoudmining x5 sharepower boost for below 100% ROI users

and guess what! just in time before we have reactor payout time tomorrow its implemented  Cool

clockuniverse
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 12:46:23 AM

Just sent 100 to your bittrex address pokeytex.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: