Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:53:11 PM

Thank you very much to Wiser and an anonymous donor for sending me DMD's.  My wallet's heartbeat is slowly starting to pump again because of all of your kind donations.  Thank you once again!

DIGITAL-DEMON

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:37:27 PM

Thank you very much to Wiser and an anonymous donor for sending me DMD's.  My wallet's heartbeat is slowly starting to pump again because of all of your kind donations.  Thank you once again!

Hi Pokeytex!

Sorry I'm late to the party; just found out about your situation.

I've sent 50 DMD to your Bittrex account.  Sorry it couldn't be more but I'm not a big bagholder.

Not yet anyway!!   Wink

Get staking buddy!
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 06:02:24 PM

I was referring to this statement from above. I was wondering if it might have the same effect that the btc halving is believed to have on market worth/price.  

"less than a week until DMD POS rate is reduced to 25%
(this will last a few years then before next inflation hardening phase starts)

please everyone go in minting mode with his wallet and claim all POS rewards he can before reduction"

Well, in a week, supply of DMD to the market will be cut in half. What kind of effect will this have, nobody knows.

Yeah, I knew it was a near impossible question and I'm going to grab as many as 'mentally' possible prior to that happening.

I was just looking for opinions.

I am new to the whole alt/crypt/bit game and have to admit that after reading this tread that you guys seem to be a pretty good bunch.  I'm thoroughly impressed thus far.

i think shortterm u will see no effect at all
(dont missunderstand me i think DMD prices will raise but because of other reasons)
what are the longterm effects of a massive reduction of inflation we all will experience first hand

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:05:16 PM

Here is the address to help Pokeytex out - dVknFLdyFP9gUATnS9dXXMd1NkwG9eK6DA

We have already had a great response from the community. I ask those of you who can, to donate some DMD. Imagine if this happened to you, you d want DMD Diamond community to step in.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 08:02:49 PM

i got a feedback that its unfair the DMD Diamond Newsletter goes only to users of DMD Multipool /DMD Cloudmining wo registered a Email

so now everyone can register
https://dmddiamond.wufoo.com/forms/subscribe-to-dmd-diamond-newsletter/

people on this mailinglist will get a DMD Diamond Newsletter a few times a year

this was the text of last newsletter:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello DMD Diamond Followers! Welcome to our DMD Community Newsletter

Lot happens this days!
Unique Crypto Assets by DMD Diamond - Forever stake, Forever glory!

more details about that a bit later
now the normal news:

DMD Diamond POS rate halves in a few day to 25%
and same the coin inflation will be massive reduced too
(so if u didnt stake for some time do it now to claim 50% POS rewards as long as u can!)

DMD Diamond will be included as a permanent Part of the ROKOS Flavors IoT Wallet and staking platform released in February.

DMD Diamond did not only survive the fail of cryptsy exchange unharmed we did also establish well our markets at bittrex and cryptopia exchange.

DMD Diamond did reopen investment possibility in DMD Cloudmining and boosted the shareweight of accounts with below 100% ROI.

DMD Diamond started a new project called Unique Crypto Assets and our CEO did write a long text to explain it. Please use the link below to see it with all the attached pictures that help to understand the text.

original with Images:
http://diamonds.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8f15ebfd0c305329a18cfe990&id=dcd878593f&e=4228d5dca3

Aleksander Mesor
CEO at DMD Diamond Foundation
Legendary 10 Uniquie Crypto Assets by DMD Diamond - Forever stake, Forever glory
January 15, 2016

Blockchain a distributed ledger that maintains a continuously growing list of transactional data records that cannot be forged was the innovation that had changed and disrupted long held paradigms in banking, financial markets and legislation. This brave new challenger, not only facilitated peer-to-peer cross border remittance without central oversight, delivering banking services to the unbanked, but also as a storage of data leading to timestamping services and  smart contracts. The industry that has developed around blockchain technology has become a synonym for innovation, creativity and opportunity to invest.

Monetary aspect of Bitcoin can be particularly interesting to investors. Normally, mainstream investors are always looking to put money into different assets to satisfy their diversification needs. Equity investors often maintain a certain percentage of their portfolios in slightly unrelated asset classes such as precious metals or real estate. A small proportion of such investors are also attracted by diversification into assets like artworks, antiques, and old coins. These classes are usually seemingly unaffected by today’s global turbulence. With the arrival of blockchain technology there is another asset class a cryptocurrency called DMD Diamond that strives to become a digital  storage of wealth.

Currencies are inherently exposed to volatile market forces and cryptocurrency projects just like ordinary companies have to perform well in order to keep their stock value high. This might not be of such a problem to developers, however, to investors it’s one of the main concerns.

There is a wide spread problem with creating a lasting value which is why DMD Diamond Foundation created collectible items known as the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets. For a collectible item to be of some worth it has to fulfil a certain set of criteria, but because one cannot directly compare physical items to digital ones DMD Diamond Foundation has adapted them to fit within the cryptocurrency realm.

DMD Diamond Foundation focused its efforts on creating an asset that can generate profit to its holder, can be transferred, is unique and is strong in aesthetics; these constitute core qualities of the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets.

To achieve all this the Foundation has linked the 10 most glorious diamonds in the world to their unique counterparts in the digital world. By bringing these two together it was possible to create a unique crypto collector’s item.

Holders of the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets can turn their DMD Diamond address into a Proof-of-Stake powerhouse with rewards multiplier. Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets are specially purposed DMD Diamond address assets that are capable of delivering up to 100% effective boost rate, meaning that whoever owns it can double the rewards output. Despite these benefits Legendary 10 cannot cause adverse effects on DMD Diamond’s monetary rollout plan. All these perks were made conditional so that the balance between gains to individuals do not negatively affect the rest of the users.

Quite contrary, full implementation of Legendary 10 will mean withdrawing substantial amounts of coins from the market and this is something every Diamond investor will benefit from. DMD Diamond has been designed as a storage of wealth and by keeping coins out of circulation it increases their scarcity and aids price appreciation. This also goes hand in hand with DMD Diamond philosophy of optimal way of earning, which is by selling Proof-of-Stake rewards.

As important as the monetary side might appear to be at first, value of these Unique Crypto Assets cannot be evaluated through the prism of exchange rates. Each of the addresses is fully personalised; every Legendary 10 has its own unique identity by carrying the name of a legendary diamond together with the name of its owner forever carved into the heart of DMD Diamond. Additionally, the asset holder can leave a message in the core code of the DMD Diamond cryptocurrency for future generations to read.

One of the strongest points of Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets is their rarity. To put this into perspective, there are 180 million carats of natural diamond a year being sold, but there will be only 10 Legendary Unique Crypto Asset. It doesn’t get any more special than this.

Owning Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Asset is not only personally rewarding in a monetary sense, but also brings fame and recognition. Whoever acquires the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Asset automatically becomes the Epic Legendary Holder, which will be forever recorded in the history of crypto. Legendary 10 owners also get an exclusive VIP support from a dedicated development team who will guide and explain every aspect of using and benefiting from these cryptocurrency assets.

Whether you are an ordinary investor or a person with entrepreneurial spark you can utilise these assets in creative ways. This is particularly unique opportunity for service providers who would want to stand out among others; Legendary 10 have forever reward boost rate which catches attention of people and is a like a trophy you can put on display attracting new customers.

The major benefit for the asset class of this type is that it is transferrable. Very often digital assets can be forged or a backup copy of private keys made allowing third party access funds. However, the process of transferring of the Legendary 10 prevents against such situations giving reassurance to investors and potential new buyers. What is and should be even more reassuring is the fact that all the funds from the sale of the Legendary 10 unique Crypto Assets go in their entirety to support development of DMD Diamond as the lasting storage of wealth.

Even though cryptocurrencies haven't been around for too long, and they can still be regarded as a cutting edge technology, nonetheless they present a new avenue for investment into a class that in future could rival that of art and antiques. Value of the Legendary 10 cannot be determined only by the current exchange rate. The qualities Legendary 10 possess and especially their exclusivity makes them a perfect crypto collector’s items. Their value is destined to grow together with platform development and general acceptance of cryptocurrencies.

Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets will be redistributed via auction in several phases. Pleases visit the auction site for more details http://diamonds.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8f15ebfd0c305329a18cfe990&id=2fbb0b92b4&e=4228d5dca3

All in all, investing in Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets is an investment into the future of your investment.

Written by

Aleksander Mesor
CEO at DMD Diamond Foundation

http://diamonds.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=8f15ebfd0c305329a18cfe990&id=071dc85454&e=4228d5dca3 Auction Ruleset
http://diamonds.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8f15ebfd0c305329a18cfe990&id=3ca3c461b7&e=4228d5dca3 Actual items avaiable for Auction

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:54:08 PM

Extraction Share for last 100 Blocks: Proof of Stake - 84%
strong Smiley

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:58:34 PM

strong Smiley

Yes, really strong, I had 2 consecutives stakes of about 30 DMD not accepted by the network Sad
Galactus

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:01:01 PM

strong Smiley

Yes, really strong, I had 2 consecutives stakes of about 30 DMD not accepted by the network Sad

Mega fight for DMD! Smiley

Now 88%!

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:34:58 PM

Thank you very much to Wiser and an anonymous donor for sending me DMD's.  My wallet's heartbeat is slowly starting to pump again because of all of your kind donations.  Thank you once again!

Hi Pokeytex!

Sorry I'm late to the party; just found out about your situation.

I've sent 50 DMD to your Bittrex account.  Sorry it couldn't be more but I'm not a big bagholder.

Not yet anyway!!   Wink

Get staking buddy!

Thank you very much DIGITAL-DEMON - It doesn't matter large or small - a donor is a donor - and I am grateful for each diamond that is given to me.  I WILL stake again - I promise!  Thank you again.

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:37:39 PM

I am really happy i was able to trade my btc for dmd at cryptsy and withdrawaled them weeks ago. Now i am a happy dmd holder and try to accumulate more and more. Great Coin, awesome and helpful community. Will send some DMD to Pokey as well when i get home.

Thank you Dromedar very much - On a brighter note - I am working on an encrypted partition on my hard drive that acts as a live volume.  I am running my test wallets out of the normal roaming folder that defaults.  I was able to creat an obscure folder and encrypt the partition.  I am making headway!  Thank you once again for your support.

Perhaps you might find something useful here: http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37#p50 (DGB specific, but really BTC specific, and 99% carry over compatibility with DMD). Let me know what you think and any suggestions for improvement you might have (which is already scheduled for when I find time, so your input will certainly be timely).

Good luck with all your recovery efforts.

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:47:36 PM

I am really happy i was able to trade my btc for dmd at cryptsy and withdrawaled them weeks ago. Now i am a happy dmd holder and try to accumulate more and more. Great Coin, awesome and helpful community. Will send some DMD to Pokey as well when i get home.

Thank you Dromedar very much - On a brighter note - I am working on an encrypted partition on my hard drive that acts as a live volume.  I am running my test wallets out of the normal roaming folder that defaults.  I was able to creat an obscure folder and encrypt the partition.  I am making headway!  Thank you once again for your support.

Perhaps you might find something useful here: http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37#p50 (DGB specific, but really BTC specific, and 99% carry over compatibility with DMD). Let me know what you think and any suggestions for improvement you might have (which is already scheduled for when I find time, so your input will certainly be timely).

Thank you HR - that looks like good reading.  I keep reading about these virtual machines and I was contemplating setting one up.  I have 24gb of ram on my machine so I think I have enough space to create one.  However, one question - can I have wallets staking within a virtual machine?  How does that work?

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:02:33 PM

Thank you HR - that looks like good reading.  I keep reading about these virtual machines and I was contemplating setting one up.  I have 24gb of ram on my machine so I think I have enough space to create one.  However, one question - can I have wallets staking within a virtual machine?  How does that work?

You have your second OS installed inside your virtual machine, and then your wallet installed inside of that, and then everything works just like it does on your regular computer with just the normal basic OS install. One distinct advantage is being able to cut and paste between the base OS and the VM OS, but that might be seen as a security weakness arguing for the Ubuntu side by side install with its completely independent boot. The instructions on the Asistec TI forum are pretty complete, I think. Give 'um a whirl and let me know how it goes and which you prefer.

MonkeyCoin11

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:08:02 AM

What is the foundation reward that is happening at each block ?
I mean what is the purpose of that and what do you do with it ?
clockuniverse
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:51:14 AM

eat your own dog food
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_your_own_dog_food

i claim the hearth of eternity with no bid in regular auction time
im allowed to bid for it and buy it at 2.4 BTC

thx to all who didnt bid for this legendary which was one of my favorite 3

im so happy i got him!

I was under the impression that if the address didn't sell via auction then the foundation members would be able to bid on the left over addresses.  I know this seems like a very subtle understanding, but I don't think it is fair to just let you buy it.  I think that address should fall into the 3rd group and when there are left over addresses from the whole auction then the auction should start again with the foundation members being allowed to place bids.  Hope that makes sense.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Galactus

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:46:06 AM

what happened with danbi's and MiningField?
Difficulty down.

Galactus

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:57:04 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 05:35:31 AM by Galactus

reactor took all POS
Difficulty POS very low.
reactor and Unknown pool took all shares
danbi's and MiningField disabled. Why?
it looks like a manipulation.
There is an impression that disabled all wallets from POS and left only reactor.
can someone explain this?

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:42:15 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 06:55:08 AM by kiklo

Hmm,

Block explorer showing
1346112   just now   1   0.21 DMD   18.58   Unknown
1346111   just now   1   0.21 DMD   16.65   Unknown
1346110   just now   1   0.21 DMD   17.38   Unknown
1346109   just now

IMO,
It looks very similiar to the timewarp attack discovered by Presstab.
http://bitcoinist.net/interview-presstab-pos-vulnerabilities/

Your Dev will need to confirm.

But it looks like Someone has set their clocks about 30 or so minutes fast and this allows them to outstake everyone else.

LongTerm Fix is to decrease the Timedrift with a hard fork if it is the timewarp attack.
Short Term Counter Measure is to set the time on your PC fast also near the upper limit of your timedrift, then restart your wallet , this will put you back on equal footing with whoever is doing this, until a hard fork is released.

Cool

FYI:
Your Current Time Drift is ~2 hours according to main.h
static const int64 nMaxClockDrift = 2 * 60 * 60; // two hours
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:59:33 AM

Hmm,

Block explorer showing
1346112   just now   1   0.21 DMD   18.58   Unknown
1346111   just now   1   0.21 DMD   16.65   Unknown
1346110   just now   1   0.21 DMD   17.38   Unknown
1346109   just now

IMO,
It looks very similiar to the timewarp attack discovered by Presstab.
http://bitcoinist.net/interview-presstab-pos-vulnerabilities/

Your Dev will need to confirm.

But it looks like Someone has set their clocks about 30 or so minutes fast and this allows them to outstake everyone else.

LongTerm Fix is to decrease the Timedrift with a hard fork if it is the timewarp attack.
Short Term Counter Measure is to set the time on your PC fast also near the upper limit of your timedrift, then restart your wallet , this will put you back on equal footing with whoever is doing this, until a hard fork is released.

Cool

FYI:
Your Current Time Drift is ~2 hours according to main.h
static const int64 nMaxClockDrift = 2 * 60 * 60; // two hours

No panic. Diamond network works.
 But for some reason all POS coin receives reactor.

The only question is why it happened.
I hope that Cryptonit can explain it..

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:11:54 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 08:24:00 AM by kiklo

No panic. Diamond network works.
But for some reason all POS coin receives reactor.

The only question is why it happened.
I hope that Cryptonit can explain it..

Whoever has access to the reactor just needs to set the correct time on it , since it's block time are now about an hour fast, so setting that PC to the correct time , will clear up the reactor grabbing all of the PoS action. You will still need a hard fork in the future to stop this from happening.
Everything still works normally, but it does cause blocks to be generated at a faster rate than normal, if left running you may be in the 25 % rate sooner than expected.

Cool

FYI:
One other little side effect since Diamond is hybrid is the PoS staking is now 77% while the PoW is only 23%.
MonkeyCoin11

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:57:49 AM

Nobody can tell me what is the purpose of that "foundation fee on each block" ? Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: