Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸 NINJA ⚔ NINJACOIN ⚔ POS ⚔ LAUNCHED ⚔ STAKE ⚔ IN-WALLET ADS IN DEVELOPMENT 💸  (Read 14772 times)
B@ckSpace

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:04:59 AM

Ok, well dev still hasn't posted, so this is mine now. I'll make a new thread later

I'm thinking about bringing negative stakes back in a different way for NINJA

Range of -50 to +100 per block.. Thoughts?

I can only speak for myself, but please don't take over this coin. I picked up a few thousand to stake just for fun, but if Spots takes it over, I think it will be much worse than simply holding an abandoned coin.

I don't care enough about NINJA to have to endure new coin swaps every freaking month, a never-ending series of locked threads, a trail of half finished and exploited services, broken promises, cover ups, and a final temper tantrum before the coin is inevitably abandoned in a hail of bullets and childish ill-will. And in the end the price will be just as bad or worse than if the coin just stayed dead.

Nothing personal man, you might be a great guy in real life, but I want to stay as far away from your coins as humanly possible. I just want to stake in peace without all the energy wasting drama and childish antics.

I see that iGotSpots is a known developer in the crypto world just like Satoshi Nakamoto, Charlie Lee & Evan Duffield but as far as I can see his reputation for everything that was said in the above post defines what his coins seem to be all about, tests, tests & more tests.... You know you can always use a Testnet just like how real Developers do, there is heaps of people Testnet mining Bitcoin, Litcoin & various other alts to learn & better upon the existing features/blockchain.

Why release code that is vulnerable when you haven't gone over it 1000 times just to be sure there is no bugs or hacks applicable prior to releasing the coins is my question ?

As I said before TestNets are for testing and developing/improving so that those ideas can eventually be incorporated into the main chain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 03:21:30 AM

I agree, avoiding IGotSpots coins is a good idea.

Dead coins are much better.

This coin is humming along fine, just let it ride.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: