Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41444 times)
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:08:53 PM

Are all the coins distributed already?
If not whats the plans for distribution?

Our multipool will payout 25% bonus coins. So the process will be: 100% of coin payouts will come from undistributed coins. 25% of profit from pool will be used to buy up bonus coins. 75% of profit from pool will be used to build floors.

The undistributed coins are actually a good thing now because it lets us use our multipool profits for not just buying.

When will the POW/POW system be developed?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:28:47 PM

Our multipool will payout 25% bonus coins. So the process will be: 100% of coin payouts will come from undistributed coins. 25% of profit from pool will be used to buy up bonus coins. 75% of profit from pool will be used to build floors.

The undistributed coins are actually a good thing now because it lets us use our multipool profits for not just buying.

Can't give a timetable on this, but it is being done. There are complications with turning a coin into POS after the fact, so my dev is working on that mainly. Pow can be done, but we will have add some coins to the max. We don't plan to add a lot, but maybe 2mil each coin. I don't know if the community wants that though.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
davirest

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:51:42 PM

why i can't connect my wallet to yin/yang coin network? I using windows 8
bla2501

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:34:27 PM

Can't give a timetable on this, but it is being done. There are complications with turning a coin into POS after the fact, so my dev is working on that mainly. Pow can be done, but we will have add some coins to the max. We don't plan to add a lot, but maybe 2mil each coin. I don't know if the community wants that though.

I do not prefer adding additional coins but I have another solution. What if you destroy 2mil of each coin that you are planning to give it away as a promotion/bonus in order to do Pow without increasing the max number of coins?
Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:35:00 PM

why i can't connect my wallet to yin/yang coin network? I using windows 8

Do you guys have any idea why my wallets are not updating? I just downloaded them a few minutes ago, and added the .conf into their respective folders, and nothing, no active connections. I am stuck at 10 weeks.

yincoin.conf
Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=userpassword
rpcport=46464
addnode=184.154.116.146:56565
addnode=71.105.130.10
addnode=98.194.255.87
addnode=155.210.85.73
addnode=184.154.116
addnode=96.241.43.48
#gen=1

yangcoin.conf
Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=userpassword
rpcport=36363
addnode=184.154.116.146:56565
addnode=71.105.130.10
addnode=98.194.255.87
addnode=155.210.85.73
addnode=184.154.116
addnode=96.241.43.48
#gen=1

I was also having the same issue. Make sure you uncheck the SOCKS proxy. That's how i sync'd mine

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:38:20 PM

Y/Y are now listed on CMC.  Under the top 100.  Time to start marketing the coin.  Needs to get above the top 100 line to gain exposure.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:57:18 PM

Y/Y are now listed on CMC.  Under the top 100.  Time to start marketing the coin.  Needs to get above the top 100 line to gain exposure.

were not too far from the top 100, but this is still too early the multipool is not even 24 hours old yet things are going to get way better in time.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:43:07 PM

I do not prefer adding additional coins but I have another solution. What if you destroy 2mil of each coin that you are planning to give it away as a promotion/bonus in order to do Pow without increasing the max number of coins?

This is a really great suggestion. Would you guys be okay with us destroying 2 mil of each of the premined coins in order to add 2 mil coins to yin and yang for POW?

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:05:00 PM

This is a really great suggestion. Would you guys be okay with us destroying 2 mil of each of the premined coins in order to add 2 mil coins to yin and yang for POW?

Whats are the advantage here? if pow is added it mean new pools can be created and less visibility for the multipool isnt it?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:21:42 PM

Maybe its not simple for a pool too host 2 coins on 1 stratum Wink and switch during the week.. How does that work exactly dev? Pls explain..

But I too prefer destoying the amount of coins from the premine, So the max coin cap stay the same...

armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:38:40 PM

Maybe its not simple for a pool too host 2 coins on 1 stratum Wink and switch during the week.. How does that work exactly dev? Pls explain..

But I too prefer destoying the amount of coins from the premine, So the max coin cap stay the same...

Agree with the destruction of 2m for PoW. Then those 2m can be mined from the MP

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

shockstar

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:43:07 PM

Agree with the destruction of 2m for PoW. Then those 2m can be mined from the MP
Agreed to this ideal. Destruction of 2 million coins can increase coin value and draw in miners to the Multipool for hashes. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I think this ideal would work fantastic.
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:48:22 PM

Whats are the advantage here? if pow is added it mean new pools can be created and less visibility for the multipool isnt it?
No sir, I prefer adding just 1 coin yinyang for pow, and dev should do the hash. Than you give like 0.00000001 yin/yang coin per block every 1 minutes. It should last about 192 years to complete it. Then open the pool so everyone can help. Its not only for transaction, its gonna pump the price. Let see which is better (in a way) "the coin cant be mined" or "the coin is hard to get"...

Then make another type of destroying coin :
Any coin that not online for more than 1 week (or month or whatever) will destroyed. Then the destroyed coin add for POW. Or make the destroyed one is the POS, and added to the POW at the moment, or however you like. And theres cap of destroyed coin to swap, like when 100k or more destroyed, it would swap POS and POW. Its should be the first coin ever.

Example :
Once upon a time Yin coin has a POS and Yang in a POW. Some people with Yin forget to sync and Yin lost 100k coin then the 100k goes to Yang to be POW. When Yang finish, Yang would swap to POS and Yin to POW. And the races of POS started again...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
shockstar

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:55:05 PM

No sir, I prefer adding just 1 coin yinyang for pow, and dev should do the hash. Than you give like 0.00000001 yin/yang coin per block every 1 minutes. It should last about 192 years to complete it. Then open the pool so everyone can help. Its not only for transaction, its gonna pump the price. Let see which is better (in a way) "the coin cant be mined" or "the coin is hard to get"...

Any coin that not online for more than 1 week (or month or whatever) will destroyed. Then the destroyed coin add for POW. Or make the destroyed one is the POS, and added to the POW at the moment, or however you like. And theres cap of destroyed coin to swap, like when 100k or more destroyed, it would swap POS and POW. Its should be the first coin ever.

Example :
Once upon a time Yin coin has a POS and Yang in a POW. Some people with Yin forget to sync and Yin lost 100k coin then the 100k goes to Yang to be POW. When Yang finish, Yang would swap to POS and Yin to POW. And the races of POS started again...

This sounds really complicated. You think the dev is up for the task Smiley
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:13:25 PM

Example :

I'm not even sure I understand what you're suggesting.

Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:26:54 PM

I don't think its a good idea to just let non-used coins get destroyed.

Let's just keep it reasonable simple and get this thing going ASAP, we don't need to delay this project even further than it has now

2 M coins destroy and put into POW seems like an okay idea to me.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
shockstar

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:31:56 PM

miners are increasing as we speak Smiley
Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:34:15 PM

miners are increasing as we speak Smiley

still mining here Smiley

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:37:15 PM

OfficialYinYang ‏@YinCoinYangCoin 41 min

Expect some big market movements tonight!

baseke john ‏@BasekeJ 35 min.

@YinCoinYangCoin north or south ?

OfficialYinYang ‏@YinCoinYangCoin 26 min.

@BasekeJ North.

Grin

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
sunny67

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:46:09 PM

I don't think its a good idea to just let non-used coins get destroyed.

Let's just keep it reasonable simple and get this thing going ASAP, we don't need to delay this project even further than it has now

2 M coins destroy and put into POW seems like an okay idea to me.

Imagine if you had to go into hospital for a few months. When you got out all your coins would have been destroyed. Just going on holiday and finding you had no internet access could result in all your coins being destroyed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: