Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41443 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:09:58 AM

I have a strange problem.  I've downloaded the wallets so that I can generate a wallet address for the form.  When I click to add a new address, I'm unable to generate a valid address.  I provide a label for the address and click OK.  I get a error that says, "The entered address "" is not a valid Yangcoin address".  Same error for both wallets.

What's up with that?

I had posted this earlier but hadn't seen a response. 

The probable cause for this is that your wallets are not completely sync yet with the network, once they are , then try again to add address.

I finally got the wallets to sync but I still have this problem.  Normally the address box is grayed out but when I click new address I can type something in for the Label and Address.

Is this happening on both wallets? Windows wallets? Can you provide a snapshot?

Now the wallets aren't synced right now because I had tried re-downloading them but this is the same error i get when they are synced.

Basically what you need is to get your yin and yang coin wallet address. You need to click on that "Receive" Button to get your Wallet address. The one you are trying to click is for the address you need to have transaction with. You need to put the label and then the appropriate address and click okay to you can add them to your address book.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ky_storm

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

@ky_storm

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:12:53 AM

I have a strange problem.  I've downloaded the wallets so that I can generate a wallet address for the form.  When I click to add a new address, I'm unable to generate a valid address.  I provide a label for the address and click OK.  I get a error that says, "The entered address "" is not a valid Yangcoin address".  Same error for both wallets.

What's up with that?

The probable cause for this is that your wallets are not completely sync yet with the network, once they are , then try again to add address.

I finally got the wallets to sync but I still have this problem.  Normally the address box is grayed out but when I click new address I can type something in for the Label and Address.

Now the wallets aren't synced right now because I had tried re-downloading them but this is the same error i get when they are synced.

Basically what you need is to get your yin and yang coin wallet address. You need to click on that "Receive" Button to get your Wallet address. The one you are trying to click is for the address you need to have transaction with. You need to put the label and then the appropriate address and click okay to you can add them to your address book.

request the new address after you finished syncing the wallet first.
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:36:51 AM

My wallets are not synchronizing and are 11 weeks behind, i downloaded them a couple of days ago. It says there is no source of blocks available (where it usually says "synchronizing with network"). I thought this was because of the relaunch but seeing the pics above people are only 1 hour behind. Did i forget to do something ? I thought it synchronizes automatically
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:11:00 PM

My wallets are not synchronizing and are 11 weeks behind, i downloaded them a couple of days ago. It says there is no source of blocks available (where it usually says "synchronizing with network"). I thought this was because of the relaunch but seeing the pics above people are only 1 hour behind. Did i forget to do something ? I thought it synchronizes automatically

Try to check and add those nodes listed on the 1st page for each coin wallet.
Rnbin

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:44:34 PM

nodes are same as on the front page, and saved in appdata/yincoin and appdata/yangcoin.

and i did save them as .conf, not .conf.txt ... however it does open as a text when i click it (but it is a CONF file though, as its properties show !) maybe this is the problem ? all my .conf files do this
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

nodes are same as on the front page, and saved in appdata/yincoin and appdata/yangcoin.

and i did save them as .conf, not .conf.txt ... however it does open as a text when i click it (but it is a CONF file though, as its properties show !) maybe this is the problem ? all my .conf files do this

You need the file to " save  as " and check the " save as type " field to " all files" and rename the file as yincoin.conf / yangcoin.conf respectively
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:53:34 PM

What's up with that?

oh wait.  now I feel like an idiot.  each time I've opened the wallet it's been late and I was sleepy or just waking up and been out of it.  All is good.  I'm just having a blonde moment.  Just ignore me.
me755

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:45:03 PM

Least 3 people vote every hour. C'mon you big holders put that vote in.

f.u
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:51:12 PM

Least 3 people vote every hour. C'mon you big holders put that vote in.

Vote is not a problem right now, as soon as we start the distirbution votes are going to flow in.

Dev is focusing on the re-launch.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:52:26 PM

Relaunch in 9 hours. Be in the irc chat room in 8 hours #Yin/Yang

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
shockstar

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:54:54 PM

Can't wait for relaunch!
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:55:10 PM

well im already in it.. but at that time I will be asleep Smiley... Dont tell me I miss out on some exciting stuff? Shocked
Rnbin

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:06:39 PM

You need the file to " save  as " and check the " save as type " field to " all files" and rename the file as yincoin.conf / yangcoin.conf respectively
yes i did. the files are actually CONF files (not conf.txt) its properties also say it's CONF. i think i opened them with notepad once and accidentally asked to always open CONF files as a text. can i change this ? i have windows 7 ..

is there a guide on how to install the wallets on the forum ? then i don't have to bother you guys with this.. i couldn't find one
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:29:28 PM

You need the file to " save  as " and check the " save as type " field to " all files" and rename the file as yincoin.conf / yangcoin.conf respectively
yes i did. the files are actually CONF files (not conf.txt) its properties also say it's CONF. i think i opened them with notepad once and accidentally asked to always open CONF files as a text. can i change this ? i have windows 7 ..

is there a guide on how to install the wallets on the forum ? then i don't have to bother you guys with this.. i couldn't find one

Can someone make a step by step guide on how to open the wallets properly, and post it in here. I will add it to the front page of the relaunch thread.? Also, we adding Yin and Yang to the multipool today so it is easy to mine Yin/Yang. We will need people mining them to keep the network active, this will ensure that wallets always sync.

ky_storm

Activity: 105

@ky_storm

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:21:35 PM

Can someone make a step by step guide on how to open the wallets properly, and post it in here. I will add it to the front page of the relaunch thread.? Also, we adding Yin and Yang to the multipool today so it is easy to mine Yin/Yang. We will need people mining them to keep the network active, this will ensure that wallets always sync.

It's a good way to add yin/yang to the multipool. this can make sense.
I always support the pool.
Ayle56

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:48:30 PM

Do you mean here?

http://webchat.freenode.net/

I have never used irc, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Do we have to use irc to get sent coins?
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

Do you mean here?

I have never used irc, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Do we have to use irc to get sent coins?

Stay updated there is an apply form for the distribution with some simple requirements. It will be posted at  the new thread.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:05:01 PM

Do you mean here?

Yes there. We are just meeting in there to discuss some stuff before relaunching.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:10:58 PM

Official Relaunch thread is now Active: move the conversation over there. Distribution is live as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937

Make sure to be in the #Yin/Yang irc tonight at around 9pm est for the Polo relaunch

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:17:02 PM

I want to be a part. Roll Eyes
I like innovations in crypto-currency world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: