Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You are welcome to tell me how much i suck! (including butthurt form report)  (Read 29725 times)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:31:29 PM

You suck! /s

Nah. I think what youre doing is great. Cleaning this place from scammers is great.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:58:11 AM

You suck! /s

Nah. I think what youre doing is great. Cleaning this place from scammers is great.

hahaha... thanks for the flowers Smiley

radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:32:29 AM

hey why u gave me negative feedback ?? are you lost your mind ??
i never make a any deal with you
i never run/promote any ponzi
i never ever ask for a loan from anyone

delete the negative feedback that u gave me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423227.0

reported to moderator you should be banned 
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 12:40:34 PM

Cheesy Statements like this one tend to be truly hilarious. It seems like a decent portion of the users don't understand how the system works. Trust is not moderated either. It might be wise to do some reading.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 12:42:54 PM

I beg to disagree.

Did you even read my post in your thread?

anyway going to report to moderators about this
Feedback isn't moderated, no one will help you with it.

do i need to give him a negative feedback too ?
He'd like that.
No, retaliating is mostly not the best thing to do.
go to hell going to give him neg too will remove it when he remove his neg
You asked for advice, and then chose to completely ignore it and do all the things I suggested not to do Cheesy

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:22:44 PM

hey why u gave me negative feedback ?? are you lost your mind ??
i never make a any deal with you
i never ever ask for a loan from anyone

delete the negative feedback that u gave me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423227.0

Hey there,

thanks for opening a thread about me and generating duplicate content. Also i would like to thank you for your incorrect retaliation feedback. i enjoy it! To analyse the problem i quoted your post in question down below and highlighted some words.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 13,425 SAT
User ID:30482069
Review:
I love Coin Generator , really its a high paying faucet as i'm interested in collecting bitcoin , i joined to coin generator and start earning bitcoin with small house and planing to get AIR PORT the high level in the upgrade system building because there are up to 20 levels,  i really like this system and the design... speaking of design i was make a logos an animated banners for this cool website the admin pay me in advance witch is trusted by me , but if you really scared about your bitcoin dont invest and try to collect some bitcoin and you can upgrade your city with the amount you earned without lost your bitcoin ... good luck for all
Radhwane
Regards!

- you love coin-gnt
- you joned to earn bitcoin and you said it worked
- because the operator paid you for some work you trust him

to be fair you said "if you are really scared" dont invest but in the same line you gave an advise what the best way to invest is.

From my point of view, like all other who got -ved by me for coin-gnt, you advertised the site, even you know it is a ponzi. Last time i checked, the site wasnt paying anymore. Because of your higher rank, mostly new members will think you know what you do and it would be safe to invest. this leads to: you dragging other people in. i can not tolerate this. Thats why i left a negative feedback.

Going hard and calling me an idiot just because i caught you doesnt make you look better. I didnt say i have ever traded with you, my feedback is about promoting ponzis which you obviously did. If you want me to remove the feedback for you, i would ask you to remove all signs of support from the coin-gnt thread. after doing so i will remove my feedback.

This is also written in the op of this thread (at least in the first 3 posts) a bit of reading instead of screaming would have helped.

Thanks for your attetntion.

radhwane

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:06:59 PM

yes i read and i reply

You asked for advice, and then chose to completely ignore it and do all the things I suggested not to do Cheesy
bcz he make me so crazy than you too gave a negative feedback
whats wrong with you i was write the review when the site paying but i didnt know that stop paying anymore bcz i leave the site
and was busy in making new banners and designing some signature campaign in some contest here

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:52:12 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 09:05:06 PM by whywefight

yes i read and i reply

bcz he make me so crazy than you too gave a negative feedback
whats wrong with you i was write the review when the site paying but i didnt know that stop paying anymore bcz i leave the site
and was busy in making new banners and designing some signature campaign in some contest here

As you stopped to advertise it, i deleted my feedback. I suggest you educate yourself about how ponzis work.

Issue has been resolved. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423227.0

radhwane

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:04:46 PM

i suggest you stop forcing users here to do what you wish
u and lutpin didnt understand at all
keep in your mind that i'm not afraid from anyone or afraid from sig manager i only afraid from Allah
i'm here to earn Bitcoin by offering some services that i'm clever in and if members see your negative in my profile they will leave
so your are the angel here in bitcointalk
and educate your self bcz the islam educate me and al hamdo li allah
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:07:07 PM

i suggest you stop forcing users here to do what you wish
u and lutpin didnt understand at all
keep in your mind that i'm not afraid from anyone or afraid from sig manager i only afraid from Allah
i'm here to earn Bitcoin by offering some services that i'm clever in and if members see your negative in my profile they will leave
so your are the angel here in bitcointalk
and educate your self bcz the islam educate me and al hamdo li allah

Well than you should learn more about your religion as it says:

“A believer cannot commit fornication and a believer cannot steal.”

I would need to dig it up but i am pretty sure about what it says when it comes to support those who steal.

radhwane

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:20:02 PM

i know my religion more than you , and yes a believer cannot steal bcz its the most forbidden things in our religion Islam
at least warn users by sending them a PM and tell them coin-gnt is scam and attach your proof too tell them too that your going to leave a negative until they stop supporting scam sites 
or try to make a thread about coin-gnt and post your proofs that is scam than people will delete their review ..ect
incivility to leave a negative without notice users

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:48:54 PM

i know my religion more than you , and yes a believer cannot steal bcz its the most forbidden things in our religion Islam

Then we dont need to speak about supporting ponzis is a bad thing anymore, dont we?

at least warn users by sending them a PM and tell them coin-gnt is scam and attach your proof too tell them too that your going to leave a negative until they stop supporting scam sites  
or try to make a thread about coin-gnt and post your proofs that is scam than people will delete their review ..ect
incivility to leave a negative without notice users

I did post a warning here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374876.msg14055481#msg14055481 it includes a description abou ponzis. Also it has links why this is done along with additional information.

The main posts in this threads contain exactly what you ask for, in addition my feedback for you had a link bringing you to this topic. You decided to open a new thread rather than checking all available information.

I left all those in a public domain so it can be found.

I dont need to proof it is scam, it proofed it self its a scam by stopping payments. It is a ponzi, it was a scam from the beginning. ponzis are scam.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:13:06 AM

Anyone can type they are a member of Islam - anyone can lie.

Even if you are a member of Islam, nothing proves you are brainwashed.  You could still steal and interpret the religion in a way that does not make you feel bad.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
radhwane

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:40:52 AM

Even if you are a member of Islam, nothing proves you are brainwashed.  You could still steal and interpret the religion in a way that does not make you feel bad.

real Muslims cant lie , steal or do anything bad or forbidden  , i'm real muslim bcz our prophet Mohammad teach us only the good things our prophet Mohammad advice us to leave bad things such us lying , stealing ...
my parents had me good education , i must earn money with legit ways , must do a good job , i respect those who respect me
u have a bad impression about the real Islam
keep in ur mind i'm not here to steal anyone 
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:55:06 AM

i'm real muslim bcz our prophet Mohammad teach us only the good things our prophet Mohammad advice us to leave bad things such us lying , stealing ...
I think maybe, you've failed your prophet.

my parents had me good education , i must earn money with legit ways , must do a good job
You might have failed them aswell.

But you had no problems to profit off those who am.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 05:17:41 AM

real Muslims cant lie , steal or do anything bad or forbidden  , i'm real muslim bcz our prophet Mohammad teach us only the good things our prophet Mohammad advice us to leave bad things such us lying , stealing ...
my parents had me good education , i must earn money with legit ways , must do a good job , i respect those who respect me
u have a bad impression about the real Islam

What exactly is your problem at this point? You got educated a little bit more (always a good thing - even if your parents did a great job you still have a lot to learn) and now you know that you had advertised a scam. Perhaps this will help you better recognize scammy sites in the future. Is there anything in Islam about admitting your error and learning from it?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:06:24 PM

I'm not a big fan of your
Promoting a ponzi. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people! Find details about why i tagged you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
ratings, since the logic behind it doesn't make sense. It seems your reason for tagging is because people will end up loosing money. With that logic, you should also tag gambling site owners and people that support them, since if you replace gambling site with ponzi,
Promoting a gambling site. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people! Find details about why i tagged you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
it still makes sense. Same can be said with other things, like bitcoin exchanges if you sell at a bad time or altcoin exchanges since you might buy altcoin right before it drops. You should change the wording of the neg or remove the rating.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:20:14 PM

I'm not a big fan of your

I am not here to make people my fanboys.

Promoting a ponzi. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people! Find details about why i tagged you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
ratings, since the logic behind it doesn't make sense. It seems your reason for tagging is because people will end up loosing money. With that logic, you should also tag gambling site owners and people that support them, since if you replace gambling site with ponzi,

A description of why operators and supporters are -ved by me can be found in this thread on page one.

Promoting a gambling site. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people! Find details about why i tagged you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
it still makes sense. Same can be said with other things, like bitcoin exchanges if you sell at a bad time or altcoin exchanges since you might buy altcoin right before it drops. You should change the wording of the neg or remove the rating.

No. If you want to learn how gambling works i suggest to check out google what gambling is and how its done. If this would be to much effort, i can link a pretty good post that has been posted around here a few days ago. Speaking of legal sites and sites that are at leat provably fair. In case you know about a site that isnt at least provably fair, please let me know.

If you want to speak about my ponzi rating i suggest to stay at the ponzi topic only. A comparison to gambling or altcoins is not correct.

Thanks for your feedback.

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:18:33 PM

i was bored, so i printed all my negative feedbacks and put them on my printer. going to do a top 3 of those i like most!  Cool

kassadin5

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:45:47 PM

You gave me negative trust, even though you never talked to me, said i sell windows keys that will stop working witch is a straight up lie i'm used to listen from other sellers trying to thrash my sales
further more, you reported my thread, your report was rejected
it is because of self righteous assholes like you i have -16 trust without having one scam report, for selling something that is against TOS of a $50,000,000,000 company, and idiots like kozan, furrywolfgirl and likes scamming without having any trusted negative feedback
and you actually post a recommendation in my thread for people to use Unix?.. Unix??
where you born this way or did 20 years of sitting alone in a dark room jerking off to porn sites did this to you?
please refrain from screwing up my income, i don't go to your place of work and take a shit on your desk.
if you're actually into getting rid of scammers cheers for you, please go find some.
Thank you, and goodbye
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: