Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: You are welcome to tell me how much i suck! (including butthurt form report)  (Read 29720 times)
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:26:14 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 08:18:12 PM by whywefight
Merited by suchmoon (7)

Hey there,

I am currently chasing people because I want to get rid of all that crap that is sold in the digital goods section. I am not the forum police but I am sick and tired of seeing all that threads popping up in the scam accusations that moan about exactly those people I am going after. In addition you can complain for a feedback you got from me for asking for a loan or spaming.

So you might read this because I went after you or I left a negative feedback for you. If you are really pissed at me and want me to tell how much I suck, this topic is the place to be.
I decided to put this up before I switch to hardcore annoying mode so I don’t have to deal with PMs or topics in Meta.

If you have some friendly words for me, you are free to post them as well. For the future I am going to use this as reference.

Read more about my motivation here and here.

Please use the form me below if you are too full of hate to write a real statement. Thank you!

You are welcome.

FAQ or reply to your question you sent me via PM

Q: How can i get my feedback deleted??
A: You can simply ask me to remove it after you changed your behaviour. Of course i wont do it right away, i will take a few days to have a close look. Best thing to do, post it here so i wont forget about it.

Q: You left me a negative feedback for selling (please choose what you wanted to sell of down below)
- Any kind of keys
- Any kind of accounts
- Any kind of money making scripts
- Any stuff that is not legal (cracked, hacked, carded and/or stolen)
- Peoples Data (emails or whatsover)
- Something that is wrong by moral (POV)
I removed my offer and will no longer sell it*.
A: No. There is no proof you didn’t sell it or you stopped selling it. You should have thought about it in first place. Selling stuff that doesn’t belong to you isn’t right and selling any kind of accounts so “you don’t need to climb the ladder because it so hard” is just bullshit. I review my feedbacks once in a while and might think about changing it to neutral. If you have a need to discus about it, you are welcome to do so in this thread. I am sorry i could not grant your wish at the moment.

*or a similar excuse/promise

Q: You left me a negative feedback because i asked for a loan, i need the money [insert sob story here]. Can you please remove your feedback?
A: No. You ignored all stickies and decided to ask for a loan. I wont remove my feedback now. I review my feedbacks once in a while and might think about changing it to neutral.

Q:I am running a ponzi/hyip and you neg repped me while i am still paying out, can you remove my -ve?
A:Its called ponzi/hyip for a reason. I dont trust people who do stuff like this, regardless if they are paying out or not. I wont remove my feedback now. I review my feedbacks once in a while and might think about changing it to neutral.

Q: You are granting loans and accepting accounts as collateral. You are trafficking accounts! How can this be while you are -veing people for all kinds of stuff? I smell double moral!
A: Somehow yes. But i only sell accounts i hold as collateral from defaulted loans. I have a signed message that make me the legit owner of those accounts in case the loan was defaulted. In addtion my terms of account sales state that i will make the sales public as soon as i see the sold account involved in shady activities. I follow the accounts i sold. I am only selling accounts from defaulted loans. I changed my terms for loans and wont accept accounts below Sr. Member, accounts need to have a perfect history and the estimated value needs to be at least 150% of the loan. My mid-term goal is to no longer accept accounts. As you can see, i am willing to change the things i do if wrong doings are brought to my attention.

Q: I am running and/or promoting a ponzi. You left me a feedback while it was stated it is a ponzi! I can do with my money whatever i want! Will you remove my feedback?
A: If you are an operator: no. If you are an user and remove your signs of support it will depend on certain things. You can do what you want, but i wont watching you dragging in other people!
Fore more information about the ponzi campaign read this

I deleted my rating on BSM as he stopped seling ponzi/hyip scripts I added it again as he put his offers up again.
Thanks to Your Point Is Invalid i deleted a feedback after reviewing the context of Brob12321's postings.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:29:50 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 02:10:52 AM by whywefight
Merited by LoyceV (4), stompix (1)

BUTTHURT REPORT FORM
(bitcointalk.org version)

The proper format you should use can be found at the END of this post. Please use it. Thank you.

Date and time you experienced butthurt:
Link to the topic or archive.is page you experienced butthurt:
(if not already delted)

PLEASE DESCRIBE NATURE OF THE BUTTHURT.
(you can selected multiple things i caught you for)

[ ] Selling hacked, cracked or carded goods
[ ] Selling “shared” accounts which is total bullshit
[ ] Selling MSDN Accounts, Invites and/or Keys
[ ] Selling LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Paypal, Ebay and/or somehow money related accounts
[ ] Offering to teach others how to crack, hack or to card
[ ] Reopening a topic that was deleted for one of the above reasons
[ ] Spamming by repeating stuff that has been written at least two times
[ ] It has been proven you are an alt of someone
[ ] You are a newbie asking for a loan without proper collateral
[ ] You are an signature spammer
[ ] Random statement from me
[ ] Other (Please Specify):

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE INCIDENT OF BUTTHURT.
(you can select multiple things)

[ ] You made a comment in my thread that I didn't agree with.
[ ] You pointed out my wrong doings.
[ ] You wrote a comment or anecdote that brought up bad memories and made me cry.
[ ] I found out my internet-boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on me using an alias.
[ ] I lost an argument in a thread while you were around.
[ ] I asked for critique on my work and I got it.
[ ] You asking questions in my sales thread i dont like.
[ ] You called me a scammer.
[ ] You called me a spammer.
[ ] Someone told my you saying bad things about me in PMs.
[ ] Other (Please describe in the form below:)

type here

Please reply the following questions with yes or no:

Were there tears?:
Was there permanent mental scarring from the butthurt?:
Was there lost sleep from the butthurt?:
Did you miss work or arrive late to work because of the butthurt?:
Did you emply a coping mechanism, such as turning off your computer and going outside for a while?:
Were there emergency phone calls or text messages that costed you minutes?:
Was there any incident of carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from you typing up long-butthurt rebuttals?:
Did you think of leaving bitcointalk.org?:
Did you think of stopping what you are doing?:
Did you call the Ghostbusters?:

IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PERSONS WHO CAUSED THE BUTTHURT.

[ ] They are a big mean poopy pants who should be banned from the internet forever or at least until they learn that I am right and superior and they are wrong and should bow down and worship me now.
[ ] They deserve to be hunted down like a dog and shot dead on their own front porch.
[ ] They and their ilk deserve to be rounded up and herded into concentration camps.
[ ] There should be laws to punish people like that.
[ ] They should be just as accountable for their actions online as they are in the real world, and also so I can have access to all their personal information so I can stalk then.
[ ] It was Vod.
[ ] It was Quickseller.
[ ] All of the above.
(Note: There is no proof Vod is an alt of QS or the other way around!)

DID YOU TAKE ANY ACTIONS YOURSELF REGARDING THE BUTTHURT?

[ ] I wrote a six thousand word response detailing the extent of my butthurt and posted it in Meta.
[ ] I sent an incoherent flame and -ve them and you from newbie accounts.
[ ] I used a spam program to send them multiple flame emails.
[ ] I organized a DDoS attack on bitcointalk.org.
[ ] I got all my bestest friends together and organized a flamewar and -ve campaign.
[ ] I am using all my alt accounts for the specific purpose of flaming this person and/or you.
[ ] I posted this person's RL information everywhere that I could think of; they'll get a Molotov cocktail through their bedroom window sooner or later. That'll teach 'em to mess with me.
[ ] I will scream at Default Trust members to -ve you, also mods, also Theymos!
[ ] I realized that arguing on the internet is usually pointless and found something else to do with my time.

Format for this report:
Code:
size=24pt][b]BUTTHURT REPORT FORM[/b][/size]

The proper format you should use can be found at the END of this post. Please use it. Thank you.

[b]Date and time you experienced butthurt:[/b]
[b]Link to the topic or archive.is page you experienced butthurt:[/b]
(if not already delted)

[b]PLEASE DESCRIBE NATURE OF THE BUTTHURT.[/b]

[ ] Selling hacked, cracked or carded goods
[ ] Selling “shared” accounts which is total bullshit
[ ] Selling MSDN Accounts, Invites and/or Keys
[ ] Selling LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Paypal, Ebay and/or somehow money related accounts
[ ] Offering to teach others how to crack, hack or to card
[ ] Reopening a topic that was deleted for one of the above reasons
[ ] Spamming by repeating stuff that has been written at least two times
[ ] It has been proven you are an alt of someone
[ ] You are a newbie asking for a loan without proper collateral
[ ] You are an signature spammer
[ ] Random statement from me
[ ] Other (Please Specify):

[b]PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE INCIDENT OF BUTTHURT.[/b]

[ ] You made a comment in my thread that I didn't agree with.
[ ] You pointed out my wrong doings.
[ ] You wrote a comment or anecdote that brought up bad memories and made me cry.
[ ] I found out my internet-boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on me using an alias.
[ ] I lost an argument in a thread while you were around.
[ ] I asked for critique on my work and I got it.
[ ] You asking questions in my sales thread i dont like.
[ ] You called me a scammer.
[ ] You called me a spammer.
[ ] Someone told my you saying bad things about me in PMs.

[i]type here[/i]

[b]Please reply the following questions with yes or no:[/b]

[b]Were there tears?:[/b]
[b]Was there permanent mental scarring from the butthurt?:[/b]
[b]Was there lost sleep from the butthurt?:[/b]
[b]Did you miss work or arrive late to work because of the butthurt?:[/b]
[b]Did you emply a coping mechanism, such as turning off your computer and going outside for a while?:[/b]
[b]Were there emergency phone calls or text messages that costed you minutes?:[/b]
[b]Was there any incident of carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from you typing up long-butthurt rebuttals?:[/b]
[b]Did you think of leaving bitcointalk.org?:[/b]
[b]Did you think of stopping what you are doing?:[/b]
[b]Did you call the Ghostbusters?:[/b]

[b]IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PERSONS WHO CAUSED THE BUTTHURT.[/b]

[ ] They are a big mean poopy pants who should be banned from the internet forever or at least until they learn that I am right and superior and they are wrong and should bow down and worship me now.
[ ] They deserve to be hunted down like a dog and shot dead on their own front porch.
[ ] They and their ilk deserve to be rounded up and herded into concentration camps.
[ ] There should be laws to punish people like that.
[ ] They should be just as accountable for their actions online as they are in the real world, and also so I can have access to all their personal information so I can stalk then.
[ ] It was Vod.
[ ] It was Quickseller.
[ ] All of the above.
(Note: There is no proof Vod is an alt of QS or the other way around!)

[b]DID YOU TAKE ANY ACTIONS YOURSELF REGARDING THE BUTTHURT?[/b]

[ ] I wrote a six thousand word response detailing the extent of my butthurt and posted it in Meta.
[ ] I sent an incoherent flame and -ve them and you from newbie accounts.
[ ] I used a spam program to send them multiple flame emails.
[ ] I organized a DDoS attack on bitcointalk.org.
[ ] I got all my bestest friends together and organized a flamewar and -ve campaign.
[ ] I am using all my alt accounts for the specific purpose of flaming this person and/or you.
[ ] I posted this person's RL information everywhere that I could think of; they'll get a Molotov cocktail through their bedroom window sooner or later. That'll teach 'em to mess with me.
[ ] I will scream at Default Trust members to -ve you, also mods, also Theymos!
[ ] I realized that arguing on the internet is usually pointless and found something else to do with my time.

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:30:09 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 02:41:50 AM by whywefight

Reserved for achievements

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:56:48 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 03:01:54 AM by whywefight

Ponzis

As i might have to deal with ponzis that have a moderated thread i will put my new default post here. At the end you can find a list with links of self moderated topics that deleted (or maybe not) my post and what threads i had a lookt at.
NOTE: will build up after time. This is for future reference. In addition, you can feel free to report me for spam, i have talked to staff to work this around.

PSA regarding Ponzis

Ponzi schemes are ‘get rich quick’ investment scams which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors. There is no actual investment scheme as the fraudsters siphon off the money for themselves.

A fraudster places an advertisement for a non-existent investment that offers extraordinary returns in a short space of time. Most Ponzis running here do not hesitate to call out they are a Ponzi. After receiving the promised returns on their investment, the first investors start to spread the word to family and friends. In this way, the scheme gains credibility.Because the money isn’t invested in any kind of investment vehicle, there are no profits. Instead, the first investors are simply paid out from the money paid in by new investors.

Ponzi schemes are created for all levels of income, and have taken in investors in the top bracket as well as those on middle and low levels.
Typically, the fraudster will vanish with investors’ money, so the system eventually collapses with later investors receiving nothing - including their initial investment.
Because every Ponzi scheme makes no profit, they collapse sooner or later. You are very unlikely to recover any lost money.

Protect yourself against Ponzi schemes

- If you’re considering any type of investment, always remember: if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- There’s no such thing as a ‘guaranteed risk-free’ investment - high returns can only be achieved with high risk.
- Ponzi fraudsters use vague technical jargon to describe their non-existent investments, such as ‘high yield investment program’ or ‘global currency arbitrage’. This language is most of the times designed to dazzle you.
- Using hard-sell techniques, fraudsters will try to pressure you into making rushed decisions, giving you no time to consider the nature of the investment. (Not so common here)
- As with many fraudulent schemes, you are encouraged to keep your investment secret to ensure you receive maximum returns. This allows the fraudsters to hide the real nature of their scheme.

Ponzi’s are illegal in some country’s. Because of the nature of things we have to deal with people crying they have lost their money sooner or later.

I decided to -ve the operator and supporters of this Ponzi that go on with their shady business after I have posted this.

In simple terms:

This is just another Ponzi Scam! Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation support or encouragement for this scam will be tagged with negative trust, for proving they wish to help the scammers operate this Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen from other users. Thereby proving they are not trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

NOTE: This is a pre written Text taken from different websites and from here, it is used to bring the matter to your attention. I am aware that this Ponzi might has been running for some time, I just decided to not ignore it any longer. Basically I do so because I am sick of seeing people get burned and operator running away with other people’s money. If you start to hate me because I have chosen to tag people here, while Ponzi XYZ is still running, feel free to bring other Ponzi’s to my attention.

Thank you!

Listing
- CoinGenerator (Done)
- Doublebot (Done)

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:48:44 PM

I have a question for you, i see you are tagging people for selling verified paypal accounts as you claim it will lead to scam
Has it ever occurred to you that people just dont have the means or time to create and verify such accounts?

Ex. you may be underage and need a paypal account but you dont have a bank account to verify the account with

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:58:02 PM

I have a question for you, i see you are tagging people for selling verified paypal accounts as you claim it will lead to scam
Has it ever occurred to you that people just dont have the means or time to create and verify such accounts?

If you dont have the time to fully verify your PP you can not be serious about its usage. Actually i setting up PPs for customers quite often so i know this arguement is invalid.

Ex. you may be underage and need a paypal account but you dont have a bank account to verify the account with

"need" is just a term. my 12yr old daughter got a pp. she just asked for it. if your parents dont allow it, there must be a reason (legal or personal)

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:17:26 AM

I'm not too sure why you're doing this.

Obviously I get it that you want to stop scammers, and that's phenomenal, but you clearly state in your OP that you want to clear up all the people who are moaning about being scammed in the scam accusations section.

So my question is: who cares? I mean, seriously. The section "scam accusations" has its title, just like every other section, for a reason. If you were scammed, you go there and say it. There's no real way you can get rid of the flooding there - just like you can't get rid of bullshit speculation in the speculation section (although we'd all love that Wink)

Anyway my point is: aren't you wasting your time? Obviously a negative trust is damaging to a user's credibility, but, and I have seen you in the investor based games forum doing this to ponzi owners, people can still do this when they have negative trust. That's why "caveat emptor" is there - to tell you be careful!

And perhaps you're going to too far... You've given people a lot of negative trusts simply because they're expressions their thoughts. And, unless any money was taken in that process, it is not scamming.

It is not the users that participate in a scam that are scamming, but rather the authors themselves. I don't know though, maybe I'm wrong. Your thoughts?

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:53:01 AM

I'm not too sure why you're doing this.

It sounds strange but i care about others.

Obviously I get it that you want to stop scammers, and that's phenomenal, but you clearly state in your OP that you want to clear up all the people who are moaning about being scammed in the scam accusations section.

I dont want to clear people out of the SA section, i want to get rid of scammers so people dont have to post there.

So my question is: who cares?

I do.

I mean, seriously. The section "scam accusations" has its title, just like every other section, for a reason. If you were scammed, you go there and say it. There's no real way you can get rid of the flooding there - just like you can't get rid of bullshit speculation in the speculation section (although we'd all love that Wink)

The SA Section isnt the problem, scammers are and people that decide to ignore 327547823657826 stickies all over the forum that tell them the stuff that would have prevent scams from happening.

Anyway my point is: aren't you wasting your time? Obviously a negative trust is damaging to a user's credibility, but, and I have seen you in the investor based games forum doing this to ponzi owners, people can still do this when they have negative trust. That's why "caveat emptor" is there - to tell you be careful!

Of course they can go on but i have the jope that a few people still can read. So if it saves a few people it is worth it.

And perhaps you're going to too far... You've given people a lot of negative trusts simply because they're expressions their thoughts. And, unless any money was taken in that process, it is not scamming.

Please provide a propper example where i have left a feedback because i didnt like what the OP is posting or thinking, thats basicly not true. All my feedbacks have a reference. For a reason. You can call me names, i wouldnt -ve you for that. Selling stuff that is not legal or can not be legal is wrong. In addition i am happy if someone can show me that a feedback from me is wrong. Please do so. Smiley

It is not the users that participate in a scam that are scamming, but rather the authors themselves. I don't know though, maybe I'm wrong. Your thoughts?

When it comes to ponzis, "investors" (lol) have to get other people in to get paid out. Its that simple. No new investments = no payouts. Would you send me some bitcoins just now without expecting me to return something? No you wouldnt.

MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:33:06 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 10:48:54 AM by MontyOnTheRun

You've given me negative trust because I have posted in the Coin Generator thread, because you say it is a Ponzi scheme.

The thread is in the Investor Based Games section which has the following at the top of every thread:

'Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.'

Therefore everyone who sees that thread and makes a choice whether to join the site is aware of the consequences if the site folds or is scammed. It doesn't need self-appointed pretentious pricks giving negative trust to people posting in the thread.

Why do you feel it is acceptable to tag people negatively for posting in there? If the site scams it was my choice to invest in it (or not as I could just be using the free faucet). If the site does not scam then it would be down to mine and others positive posting keeping interest in the site high which is good for investors and people using the faucet.

As the site hasn't scammed anyone and the admin and team have gone out of their way to improve the user experience for everyone, shouting Ponzi! Ponzi! Ponzi! like Chicken Little is a premature and doesn't help anyone.

I'm not going to give you negative feedback for stating your opinion because unlike you I don't feel that abusing the trust system should be done for personal reasons, but only used if you have actually lost money on a scheme or fraudulent transaction and the person who scammed is still running that scam to warn others.

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:23:25 AM

You've given me negative trust because I have posted in the Coin Generator thread, because you say it is a Ponzi scheme.

I left a feedback because you decided to promote a ponzi, the exact post can befound via the reference i left.

The thread is in the Investor Based Games section which has the following at the top of every thread:

'Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.'

That is correct.

Therefore everyone who sees that thread and makes a choice whether to join the site is aware of the consequences if the site folds or is scammed. It doesn't need self-appointed pretentious pricks giving negative trust to people posting in the thread.

I think it does as we need to tell people not to deal via PP and they still do. Same goes for ponzis, dont be part of them. but people join and get burned. i would have to analyze your posts but by posting how well everything is going you suggesting it is legit to newbies.

Why do you feel it is acceptable to tag people negatively for posting in there? If the site scams it was my choice to invest in it (or not as I could just be using the free faucet). If the site does not scam then it would be down to mine and others positive posting keeping interest in the site high which is good for investors and people using the faucet.

I didnt -ve you because you invested, i -ved you because you decided to promote it.

As the site hasn't scammed anyone and the admin and team have gone out of their way to improve the user experience for everyone, shouting Ponzi! Ponzi! Ponzi! like Chicken Little is a premature and doesn't help anyone.

The correct sentence would be: "As the site hasn't scammed anyone yet <...>"

I'm not going to give you negative feedback for stating your opinion because unlike you I don't feel that abusing the trust system should be done for personal reasons, but only used if you have actually lost money on a scheme or fraudulent transaction and the person who scammed is still running that scam to warn others.

I am welcome you to leave me a feedback if you think i can not be trusted or i am going to scam. You might want to look up the definition of "abuse" in order to use the word in a correct way.

Thanks for your post Smiley

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:25:34 AM

Aand thanks for posting here, made tagging you a lot easy.
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:41:06 PM

I left a feedback because you decided to promote a ponzi, the exact post can befound via the reference i left.

I simply posted my honest opinion on how I found the site, that it was in response to a giveaway didn't affect my opinion in anyway because I had already put in some of my own bitcoins. Throughout the thread all my postings are on how I personally am doing on the site and refuting people shouting scam when it hasn't scammed. I think the site is very good and even with all their problems think the admin team are doing a good job. Accusing them of scamming people when it hasn't occurred yet - no one has lost any money on the site yet is premature. (I put the yet in that time because I cannot see into the future).

That is correct.

I think it does as we need to tell people not to deal via PP and they still do. Same goes for ponzis, dont be part of them. but people join and get burned. i would have to analyze your posts but by posting how well everything is going you suggesting it is legit to newbies.

No, people don't need to told this, the warning is enough. I read the warning before putting any money into schemes and believe that anyone who goes into these schemes without heeding the warning has no right to cry foul when their gamble fails - this is far different to when the site/thread owner simply steals the money, when that happens then it is a scam and everyone has the right to create a scam accusation and leave negative feedback. I have lost more than I have put in but enjoyed the gamble. I haven't lost more than I could afford because this is just a hobby and doesn't involve any of my real-life finances - job, bills and mortgage. When I lose I don't go crying and whining. I know others do and the gambling section isn't for them and they should leave it alone, they don't though because they are greedy little children. All you are doing is going around wiping their little bottoms like mummy, they won't change their behaviour because you've left negative feedback to people promoting a Ponzi - they won't even look at the feedback system before giving their money away. 

I didnt -ve you because you invested, i -ved you because you decided to promote it.

So because my experience has been positive and I have shared it with others I get a -ve, if it changes and my experience become negative and I start shouting scam will you change it to a +ve?

The correct sentence would be: "As the site hasn't scammed anyone yet <...>"

Well done for achieving your 'being able to see into the future level 1' achievement badge. The site will only scam people if the Admin decides to run with the money, people losing their money because they were late to the party isn't a scam - that's the gamble you take when investing. It's exactly the same with all gambling - slots, casino, sports betting etc - you'll either win or you won't. If you lose on those traditional gambling methods you don't scream scam even though in the long term you are guaranteed to lose your money - (http://getgamblingfacts.ca/how-gambling-really-works/short-term-volatility-versus-long-term-predictability/) - and any profits you do make are built on the back of others losing their money just like a Ponzi - are you going to start negatively tagging people with gambling signatures too?

I am welcome you to leave me a feedback if you think i can not be trusted or i am going to scam. You might want to look up the definition of "abuse" in order to use the word in a correct way.

You haven't scammed me so I won't be leaving you tit for tat feedback. I think that the feedback system should be used to report actual scams that have affected you rather than using the feedback system to wage your personal war about Ponzi's thereby abusing it. But I understand your intentions just disagree with your methods.

Thanks for your post Smiley

You're more than welcome, thank you for replying.

Bitcoinget.com
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:33:55 PM

Likewise

Bitcoinget.com
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:39:41 PM

Likewise
TYVM, boosted my ego a bit /sarcasm
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:08:13 PM

Likewise
TYVM, boosted my ego a bit /sarcasm
Not inaccurate though  Tongue

Bitcoinget.com
UnsourcedAnonymous

Activity: 98

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:44:59 PM

ROFL.

edit: I hope I don't get negative trust for laughing at this respectable post. LOL really^
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

ROFL.

edit: I hope I don't get negative trust for laughing at this respectable post. LOL really^

nah, you are free to speak out

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:08:01 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 12:43:20 AM by whywefight

Dear Tecshare,

i am happy you left me a wrong, inaccurate feedback full of flaws, i will wear it full of proud!

Lets just have a quick look on what you wrote:

This user is a power tripping trust abuse nazi. It is just purely coincidence he is also German, nazis can come from anywhere. He is quite the Vod protege. He can't engage in a critical discussion of his behaviors without making personal attacks and other straw man arguments. Not exactly the kind of person that should be deciding the fate of users here. I don't expect him to hold his position in the default trust much longer.

As it seems you have a lack of understanding, reading and it seems you dont have a clue of history lets break it down to pieces.

First of all: i am sad you cant stand the fact if someone doesnt agree with you, i am free to have my own opinion, sad you dont give me that freedom. Now back to your feedback:

This user is a power tripping trust abuse nazi.

Your lack of history knowlege is awesome! I checked the forum, i couldnt find any virtual concentration were users get killed in masses. In addition i dont hunt users and -ve them because they dont agree with me. A close look on my feedback shows that.

It is just purely coincidence he is also German, nazis can come from anywhere.

I knew you couldnt stand picking up that card, thats why i played it. Sad fact you dont know, we germans know pretty good about our historical mistakes and so most of us want to ensure it never happens again. I am feeling very sad a grown up like you uses genocide as a refference for something like leaving trust on a forum. But again, lack of history knowledge.

He is quite the Vod protege.

I think you are still butthurt about being removed from DT while Vod is still there. And yes i agree with a lot of stuff that Vod does. Not all of it but quite a lot.

He can't engage in a critical discussion of his behaviors without making personal attacks and other straw man arguments.

I am really great you wrote this as it gives a good view on your thoughts. You think you are superior and what ever you write is golden. You are aggressive and tend to get personal whenever someone disagrees you. Lets have a clsoer look:

Most people are too stupid to notice how full of shit you are anyway right?

<...> Don't be such a child. <...> you just see these other jamokes <...> Don't be such a lemming <...> like a little bitchy teenage girl <...>

<...> because idiots destroy it in seconds <...>  

I have to admit not really hard words, but that the kind of style you like. I looked up my own posts and i didnt find something that went that way. So please help me to find were i got personal.

Not exactly the kind of person that should be deciding the fate of users here.

Once again, i dont have any power around here, please stop to bow before me all the time. it doesnt suit you.

I don't expect him to hold his position in the default trust much longer.

Thats the best part! You just full of anger so you decided to write something. Problem with that: you didnt check the facts. I am not on default trust. Woooosh, what now? How about doing your research and while you on it: Educate yourself about history, how to stay neutral when communicating with others, anger managment and oh i saw you suggested some guy to sell on 4chan, haha great advice, worth a try! Congratz, in addition to HF you now know two places where people can sell stuff, now try google too!

I admit you are one of the most active traders around here and i would trust you with my money without any doubt. You are free not to like what i do and to argue about it. If you do, do it right. If i dont pick up your opinion you can just ignore me and make sure my feedbacks never show up for you. But you decided to leave, yet again, a feedback that doesnt reflect what has happend.

Somehow i still like you.

######

Dear BayAreaCoins,

i am glad about your feedback too! i wouldnt say you teamed up with Tecshare, even if it would be that way, i couldnt care less. I also enjoy your feedback, sadly without a reference, but hey: why should you have a close look before posting something, eh?

Your feedback states:

Apparently gets off to leaving people negative feedback. Seems like a "guilty until proven innocent" type of person. Wouldn't take his feedback very serious.

As you might have seen, all feedbacks have a reference so people can have a look and check why i left it. I am welcome you to point out all feedbacks that might be wrong and we will talk about it. Maybe you are too busy using some inside knowledge again to pull money out of other peoples pockets but i am not sure about that.

Somehow i would trust you when it comes to money, but your moral point of view seems wrong to me.

I would really like to know if you could come up with at least one example where i accused someone wrong. because i would happy to get this sorted. Till than i just cant take you serious.

As both of you are thinking i would crush legit sellers, i am wondering why none of those is showing up. Anyways, thank you guys Smiley

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:35:50 PM

I can respect a guy who's trying to bust scammers and clean up the forum but I think you're going a bit far with your power and showing us why youre not mature enough to hold the position. I feel alot of threads featuring you will be popping up quick

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 07:43:02 PM

I can respect a guy who's trying to bust scammers and clean up the forum but I think you're going a bit far with your power and showing us why youre not mature enough to hold the position. I feel alot of threads featuring you will be popping up quick
I agree.
Is this user on DT now?
Alot of users already have problems with some of his ratings

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:21:45 PM

I agree.
Is this user on DT now?

I am not on DT, its easy to look up. As you have experienced your self just 2 minutes ago, its easy to resolve an issue with me, A referrence of the change was left in my OP.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 08:45:54 PM

I agree.
Is this user on DT now?

I am not on DT, its easy to look up. As you have experienced your self just 2 minutes ago, its easy to resolve an issue with me, A referrence of the change was left in my OP.
Ya, you actually care about your ratings, its a trait that even some members of DT dont have

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:18:49 PM

DT members are for responsible dudes. It is established as a replacement to scammer tag and the members listed there should responsibility handle the power.

But recently I am seeing everyone is trying to grab a spot on DT after the downfall of escrow.ms
Since sensible members like Vod is already here, should we need more DT members just to make the situation chaotic and complicated? Undecided

(Not trying to point out anyone but this is my overall opinion)
Mist

:)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:13:02 AM

DT members are for responsible dudes. It is established as a replacement to scammer tag and the members listed there should responsibility handle the power.

But recently I am seeing everyone is trying to grab a spot on DT after the downfall of escrow.ms
Since sensible members like Vod is already here, should we need more DT members just to make the situation chaotic and complicated? Undecided

(Not trying to point out anyone but this is my overall opinion)
Calling Vod sensible can be stretching is sometimes. I have an issue with you and to some extent Lutpin Copy and pasting the same thing in every loaning thread which is just relevant enough to not be technical spam.
This contributes the bare minimum to the thread and is not helping.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 03:20:34 AM

being placed on DT (passive) =/ grabbing a spot on DT (active)

I have an issue with you and to some extent Lutpin Copy and pasting the same thing in every loaning thread which is just relevant enough to not be technical spam.
This contributes the bare minimum to the thread and is not helping.
If you think so, report those posts.
Let a moderator be judge over it, and we will see about it.
Unlike you, I was never paid for any of those posts I made over there.
I make them for other reasons.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Mist

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:54:02 AM

Your point about my payment is? Would you rather me not receive money?
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:54:25 PM

It seems you and most new members dont unserstand the rules of lending. Educate your self.

Mist

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:28:57 PM

It seems you and most new members dont unserstand the rules of lending. Educate your self.
They aren't rules, they are GUIDELINES. You don't have to follow them, the only "rule" to a loan is to pay it back.
UnsourcedAnonymous

Activity: 98

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:43:29 AM

They aren't rules, they are GUIDELINES. You don't have to follow them, the only "rule" to a loan is to pay it back.

You remind me of @whywefight's common rule hahaha.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:29:49 AM

Anyway my point is: aren't you wasting your time?
Go look up 'appeal to futility' fallacy.

That's called fraud. It is a criminal offence. Everywhere.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

go ahead ignore them, we will deal with you when you pop up in scam accussation after getting ripped off. please ignore any advice people give you because we are all just retards.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:13:41 PM

go ahead ignore them, we will deal with you when you pop up in scam accussation after getting ripped off. please ignore any advice people give you because we are all just retards.
His point is that they are guidelines and not rules, you guys should enforce rules and not guidelines, leaaving trust to people for not following guidelines is over stepping

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:14:03 PM

Welcome to another episode of:

"I'm butthurt, because you've found my alts"

While enjoying the wrong and inacurate feedbacks, of course without a reference, left by users who claim "not to advertise ponzis" and moaning via PM, i looked at one of the trustpages of them. I spotted that the user claimed he had a loan with a user that left a wrong, inacurate feedback too. Of course they didnt had a reference for the loan. So i decided to check the lending section. Guess what, no post or convo about that loan in question.

So i set my bloodhound, or alt as some of you might say, on the trail and it took 5 minutes to link both accounts together.

Too easy folks, too easy. So please tell me more about legit users that only want to "invest", that are grown up people and being bullied by me, please tell me more!

@YPII: Please ask the active lenders on the section if they think i am wrong on this and come back when you found one that says yes, we will work on it from there.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:16:21 PM

While enjoying the wrong and inacurate feedbacks, of course without a reference, left by users who claim "not to advertise ponzis" and moaning via PM, i looked at one of the trustpages of them. I spotted that the user claimed he had a loan with a user that left a wrong, inacurate feedback too. Of course they didnt had a reference for the loan. So i decided to check the lending section. Guess what, no post or convo about that loan in question.

So i set my bloodhound, or alt as some of you might say, on the trail and it took 5 minutes to link both accounts together.

Too easy folks, too easy. So please tell me more about legit users that only want to "invest", that are grown up people and being bullied by me, please tell me more!
Are you implying that all the users that invest in investor-based games are untrustworthy because you found one guy who left feedback for himself?

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:20:02 PM

Are you implying that all the users that invest in investor-based games are untrustworthy because you found one guy who left feedback for himself?

no i dont say that but i find it quite funny that a guy who is talking about me "abusing the trust system" uses his alts to double tag me. Dont get me wrong, i dont want him to remove it. It just proves a point. If you dont have to laugh at this one, i cant help...

EDIT: When they advertise a ponzi: Indeed, they are not trustworthy.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:51:11 AM

LMFAO! Nice work, fella!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:32:33 PM

hello sir, i am just an investor on doublebot, how come it become promoting ponzi and i got a negative trust  Embarrassed

ok i see this

Q: I am running and/or promoting a ponzi. You left me a feedback while it was stated it is a ponzi! I can do with my money whatever i want! Will you remove my feedback?
A: If you are an operator: no. If you are an user and remove your signs of support it will depend on certain things. You can do what you want, but i wont watching you dragging in other people!

i will delete my post on reference of your feedback. i also pledge not to join nor visit investor based section anymore. i don't want negative feedback from trusted members

edit- done deleting Smiley
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:02:36 PM

hello sir, i am just an investor on doublebot, how come it become promoting ponzi and i got a negative trust  Embarrassed

ok i see this

i will delete my post on reference of your feedback. i also pledge not to join nor visit investor based section anymore. i don't want negative feedback from trusted members

edit- done deleting Smiley

Hey there, you are free to visit the section as you are free to do what you want. i would welcome if you dont advertise ponzis/hyip in the future. I removed your feeback.

lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:14:51 AM

i will appreciate who really catch our scammer Smiley.. If u want notice who will have negative trusted from your rules =)) Lmao.. U need to PM him before give negative reputation.. Smiley.. Lol..You will be lost many reputation because your working is not FAIRLY. Smiley i will catch your activity, my friend! Because of only u make me feel u are NOT TRUSTED as u HAVE TRUSTED
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:42:14 PM

i will appreciate who really catch our scammer Smiley.. If u want notice who will have negative trusted from your rules =)) Lmao.. U need to PM him before give negative reputation.. Smiley.. Lol..You will be lost many reputation because your working is not FAIRLY. Smiley i will catch your activity, my friend! Because of only u make me feel u are NOT TRUSTED as u HAVE TRUSTED

Thanks for your reply. As i have stated in my PM, you promoted coin-gnt (which is currently not paying as we told you guys for weeks, if i remember correct). As a higher ranked member you dragging other members, mostly but not only newbies in. I left you a feedback because you are promoting a ponzi, this makes you untrustworthy in my eyes.

I dont have to contact you before i leave a feedback. If you disagree with my feedback you can simply post here or contact me, which you did. Your revenge feedback is slightly wrong.

You are free to waste your money, but as stated before: i wont watch people get dragged into shit that steals their money.

EDIT: I am welcome to review all of my feedbacks and point out those that are wrong (for your pov) so i can review them.

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:31:29 PM

You suck! /s

Nah. I think what youre doing is great. Cleaning this place from scammers is great.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:58:11 AM

You suck! /s

Nah. I think what youre doing is great. Cleaning this place from scammers is great.

hahaha... thanks for the flowers Smiley

radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:32:29 AM

hey why u gave me negative feedback ?? are you lost your mind ??
i never make a any deal with you
i never run/promote any ponzi
i never ever ask for a loan from anyone

delete the negative feedback that u gave me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423227.0

reported to moderator you should be banned 
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 12:40:34 PM

Cheesy Statements like this one tend to be truly hilarious. It seems like a decent portion of the users don't understand how the system works. Trust is not moderated either. It might be wise to do some reading.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 12:42:54 PM

I beg to disagree.

Did you even read my post in your thread?

anyway going to report to moderators about this
Feedback isn't moderated, no one will help you with it.

do i need to give him a negative feedback too ?
He'd like that.
No, retaliating is mostly not the best thing to do.
go to hell going to give him neg too will remove it when he remove his neg
You asked for advice, and then chose to completely ignore it and do all the things I suggested not to do Cheesy

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:22:44 PM

hey why u gave me negative feedback ?? are you lost your mind ??
i never make a any deal with you
i never ever ask for a loan from anyone

delete the negative feedback that u gave me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423227.0

Hey there,

thanks for opening a thread about me and generating duplicate content. Also i would like to thank you for your incorrect retaliation feedback. i enjoy it! To analyse the problem i quoted your post in question down below and highlighted some words.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 13,425 SAT
User ID:30482069
Review:
I love Coin Generator , really its a high paying faucet as i'm interested in collecting bitcoin , i joined to coin generator and start earning bitcoin with small house and planing to get AIR PORT the high level in the upgrade system building because there are up to 20 levels,  i really like this system and the design... speaking of design i was make a logos an animated banners for this cool website the admin pay me in advance witch is trusted by me , but if you really scared about your bitcoin dont invest and try to collect some bitcoin and you can upgrade your city with the amount you earned without lost your bitcoin ... good luck for all
Radhwane
Regards!

- you love coin-gnt
- you joned to earn bitcoin and you said it worked
- because the operator paid you for some work you trust him

to be fair you said "if you are really scared" dont invest but in the same line you gave an advise what the best way to invest is.

From my point of view, like all other who got -ved by me for coin-gnt, you advertised the site, even you know it is a ponzi. Last time i checked, the site wasnt paying anymore. Because of your higher rank, mostly new members will think you know what you do and it would be safe to invest. this leads to: you dragging other people in. i can not tolerate this. Thats why i left a negative feedback.

Going hard and calling me an idiot just because i caught you doesnt make you look better. I didnt say i have ever traded with you, my feedback is about promoting ponzis which you obviously did. If you want me to remove the feedback for you, i would ask you to remove all signs of support from the coin-gnt thread. after doing so i will remove my feedback.

This is also written in the op of this thread (at least in the first 3 posts) a bit of reading instead of screaming would have helped.

Thanks for your attetntion.

radhwane

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:06:59 PM

yes i read and i reply

You asked for advice, and then chose to completely ignore it and do all the things I suggested not to do Cheesy
bcz he make me so crazy than you too gave a negative feedback
whats wrong with you i was write the review when the site paying but i didnt know that stop paying anymore bcz i leave the site
and was busy in making new banners and designing some signature campaign in some contest here

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:52:12 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 09:05:06 PM by whywefight

yes i read and i reply

bcz he make me so crazy than you too gave a negative feedback
whats wrong with you i was write the review when the site paying but i didnt know that stop paying anymore bcz i leave the site
and was busy in making new banners and designing some signature campaign in some contest here

As you stopped to advertise it, i deleted my feedback. I suggest you educate yourself about how ponzis work.

Issue has been resolved. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423227.0

radhwane

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:04:46 PM

i suggest you stop forcing users here to do what you wish
u and lutpin didnt understand at all
keep in your mind that i'm not afraid from anyone or afraid from sig manager i only afraid from Allah
i'm here to earn Bitcoin by offering some services that i'm clever in and if members see your negative in my profile they will leave
so your are the angel here in bitcointalk
and educate your self bcz the islam educate me and al hamdo li allah
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:07:07 PM

i suggest you stop forcing users here to do what you wish
u and lutpin didnt understand at all
keep in your mind that i'm not afraid from anyone or afraid from sig manager i only afraid from Allah
i'm here to earn Bitcoin by offering some services that i'm clever in and if members see your negative in my profile they will leave
so your are the angel here in bitcointalk
and educate your self bcz the islam educate me and al hamdo li allah

Well than you should learn more about your religion as it says:

“A believer cannot commit fornication and a believer cannot steal.”

I would need to dig it up but i am pretty sure about what it says when it comes to support those who steal.

radhwane

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:20:02 PM

i know my religion more than you , and yes a believer cannot steal bcz its the most forbidden things in our religion Islam
at least warn users by sending them a PM and tell them coin-gnt is scam and attach your proof too tell them too that your going to leave a negative until they stop supporting scam sites 
or try to make a thread about coin-gnt and post your proofs that is scam than people will delete their review ..ect
incivility to leave a negative without notice users

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:48:54 PM

i know my religion more than you , and yes a believer cannot steal bcz its the most forbidden things in our religion Islam

Then we dont need to speak about supporting ponzis is a bad thing anymore, dont we?

at least warn users by sending them a PM and tell them coin-gnt is scam and attach your proof too tell them too that your going to leave a negative until they stop supporting scam sites  
or try to make a thread about coin-gnt and post your proofs that is scam than people will delete their review ..ect
incivility to leave a negative without notice users

I did post a warning here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374876.msg14055481#msg14055481 it includes a description abou ponzis. Also it has links why this is done along with additional information.

The main posts in this threads contain exactly what you ask for, in addition my feedback for you had a link bringing you to this topic. You decided to open a new thread rather than checking all available information.

I left all those in a public domain so it can be found.

I dont need to proof it is scam, it proofed it self its a scam by stopping payments. It is a ponzi, it was a scam from the beginning. ponzis are scam.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:13:06 AM

Anyone can type they are a member of Islam - anyone can lie.

Even if you are a member of Islam, nothing proves you are brainwashed.  You could still steal and interpret the religion in a way that does not make you feel bad.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
radhwane

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:40:52 AM

Even if you are a member of Islam, nothing proves you are brainwashed.  You could still steal and interpret the religion in a way that does not make you feel bad.

real Muslims cant lie , steal or do anything bad or forbidden  , i'm real muslim bcz our prophet Mohammad teach us only the good things our prophet Mohammad advice us to leave bad things such us lying , stealing ...
my parents had me good education , i must earn money with legit ways , must do a good job , i respect those who respect me
u have a bad impression about the real Islam
keep in ur mind i'm not here to steal anyone 
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:55:06 AM

i'm real muslim bcz our prophet Mohammad teach us only the good things our prophet Mohammad advice us to leave bad things such us lying , stealing ...
I think maybe, you've failed your prophet.

my parents had me good education , i must earn money with legit ways , must do a good job
You might have failed them aswell.

But you had no problems to profit off those who am.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 05:17:41 AM

real Muslims cant lie , steal or do anything bad or forbidden  , i'm real muslim bcz our prophet Mohammad teach us only the good things our prophet Mohammad advice us to leave bad things such us lying , stealing ...
my parents had me good education , i must earn money with legit ways , must do a good job , i respect those who respect me
u have a bad impression about the real Islam

What exactly is your problem at this point? You got educated a little bit more (always a good thing - even if your parents did a great job you still have a lot to learn) and now you know that you had advertised a scam. Perhaps this will help you better recognize scammy sites in the future. Is there anything in Islam about admitting your error and learning from it?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:06:24 PM

I'm not a big fan of your
Promoting a ponzi. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people! Find details about why i tagged you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
ratings, since the logic behind it doesn't make sense. It seems your reason for tagging is because people will end up loosing money. With that logic, you should also tag gambling site owners and people that support them, since if you replace gambling site with ponzi,
Promoting a gambling site. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people! Find details about why i tagged you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
it still makes sense. Same can be said with other things, like bitcoin exchanges if you sell at a bad time or altcoin exchanges since you might buy altcoin right before it drops. You should change the wording of the neg or remove the rating.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:20:14 PM

I'm not a big fan of your

I am not here to make people my fanboys.

Promoting a ponzi. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people! Find details about why i tagged you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
ratings, since the logic behind it doesn't make sense. It seems your reason for tagging is because people will end up loosing money. With that logic, you should also tag gambling site owners and people that support them, since if you replace gambling site with ponzi,

A description of why operators and supporters are -ved by me can be found in this thread on page one.

Promoting a gambling site. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people! Find details about why i tagged you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
it still makes sense. Same can be said with other things, like bitcoin exchanges if you sell at a bad time or altcoin exchanges since you might buy altcoin right before it drops. You should change the wording of the neg or remove the rating.

No. If you want to learn how gambling works i suggest to check out google what gambling is and how its done. If this would be to much effort, i can link a pretty good post that has been posted around here a few days ago. Speaking of legal sites and sites that are at leat provably fair. In case you know about a site that isnt at least provably fair, please let me know.

If you want to speak about my ponzi rating i suggest to stay at the ponzi topic only. A comparison to gambling or altcoins is not correct.

Thanks for your feedback.

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:18:33 PM

i was bored, so i printed all my negative feedbacks and put them on my printer. going to do a top 3 of those i like most!  Cool

kassadin5

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:45:47 PM

You gave me negative trust, even though you never talked to me, said i sell windows keys that will stop working witch is a straight up lie i'm used to listen from other sellers trying to thrash my sales
further more, you reported my thread, your report was rejected
it is because of self righteous assholes like you i have -16 trust without having one scam report, for selling something that is against TOS of a $50,000,000,000 company, and idiots like kozan, furrywolfgirl and likes scamming without having any trusted negative feedback
and you actually post a recommendation in my thread for people to use Unix?.. Unix??
where you born this way or did 20 years of sitting alone in a dark room jerking off to porn sites did this to you?
please refrain from screwing up my income, i don't go to your place of work and take a shit on your desk.
if you're actually into getting rid of scammers cheers for you, please go find some.
Thank you, and goodbye
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 03:53:08 PM

You gave me negative trust, even though you never talked to me, said i sell windows keys that will stop working witch is a straight up lie i'm used to listen from other sellers trying to thrash my sales
it is because of self righteous assholes like you i have -16 trust without having one scam report, for selling something that is against TOS of a $50,000,000,000 company, and idiots like kozan, furrywolfgirl and likes scamming without having any trusted negative feedback
and you actually post a recommendation in my thread for people to use Unix?.. Unix??
where you born this way or did 20 years of sitting alone in a dark room jerking off to porn sites did this to you?
please refrain from screwing up my income, i don't go to your place of work and take a shit on your desk.
if you're actually into getting rid of scammers cheers for you, please go find some.
Thank you, and goodbye

You seem to be saying that it's ok to sell "something that is against TOS of a $50,000,000,000 company". Why would you be upset when someone posts the same thing on your trust?
kassadin5

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:28:40 AM

because he wrote a straight up lie that the keys will be deactivated, witch isn't true, i use them myself for over 2 years now, the keys are active forever, only the subscription ends
i don't go into your place of work and tell lies to people you work with just for the fun of it, please don't do the same to me
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 07:24:46 AM

because he wrote a straight up lie that the keys will be deactivated, witch isn't true, i use them myself for over 2 years now, the keys are active forever, only the subscription ends
i don't go into your place of work and tell lies to people you work with just for the fun of it, please don't do the same to me
My work doesn't include scamming microsoft, your "work" does.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:49:16 PM

If you sell MSDN keys they will stop to work when the subscription ends, thats how it works. In addtion, those keys are for testing and educational use only.

no i didnt report your thread, dont try to act smart if you dont have a clue.

My opinion is: you are a thief. Simple.

If you are looking for software that is for free, opensource is the way to go.

No.

You are a thief, you are steeling digital goods and sell them off. How about buying stuff? Your income? LOL, pretty little thief....

Thank you, and goodbye

In my opinion, you are a scammer.

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:53:32 PM

What is wrong with you whywefight ?  Huh Huh Huh

Feeling pretty good today, thanks for the ask.

1 more person who pretended to be a hero.

Strange you see me as a hero, thats sweet, awwwwwww.....

You only jealous people with others.

No i only dont like thiefs.

I have never dealt with you why you leave red trust Huh  Huh Huh Huh

Please see above.

hey whywefight, i'm sure you people IDIOT

If this is your point of view i am fine with that.

I do not care about the red trust you.

Yes you do, otherwise you wouldnt post about me.

if you dare fight with me

Put your guns up....

WTF whywefight

FFS op!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 04:13:17 PM

(Worldwide) created the thread just to say how he/she doesn't care about you. That's just mean.

You're in the wrong place. Follow the link in whywefight's signature:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0
ok Thanks maen.
but I did not care about him now, he's just an idiot
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:17:03 PM

(Worldwide) created the thread just to say how he/she doesn't care about you. That's just mean.

i am feeling butthurt because it hurts my feelings... should i fill out the buthurt report??

The people from the inderwebz are sooooo mean...  Cry

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 08:14:10 PM

i am feeling butthurt because it hurts my feelings. should i fill out the buthurt report? The people from the inderwebz are sooooo mean.
Yes please.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:09:44 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 02:24:01 PM by Zepher

i am feeling butthurt because it hurts my feelings. should i fill out the buthurt report? The people from the inderwebz are sooooo mean.
Yes please.

I have decided to submit a completed butthurt report form on behalf of all of the scammers of bitcointalk, just for the fuck of it Tongue
All the options have been filled in, with the exception of a few. There are notes alongside the exceptions.

BUTTHURT REPORT FORM

Date and time you experienced butthurt: the butthurt exists every moment of every day
Link to the topic or archive.is page you experienced butthurt: not gonna happen, this post will be 3 pages long. sorry.
(if not already delted)

• Selling hacked, cracked or carded goods
  • Selling “shared” accounts which is total bullshit
  • Selling MSDN Accounts, Invites and/or Keys
  • Selling LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Paypal, Ebay and/or somehow money related accounts
  • Offering to teach others how to crack, hack or to card
  • Reopening a topic that was deleted for one of the above reasons
  • Spamming by repeating stuff that has been written at least two times
  • It has been proven you are an alt of someone
  • You are a newbie asking for a loan without proper collateral
  • You are an signature spammer
  • Random statement from me
  • Other (Please Specify): lutpin. nothing more to add.

• You made a comment in my thread that I didn't agree with.
  • You pointed out my wrong doings.
  • You wrote a comment or anecdote that brought up bad memories and made me cry.
  • I found out my internet-boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on me using an alias.
  • I lost an argument in a thread while you were around.
  • I asked for critique on my work and I got it.
  • You asking questions in my sales thread i dont like.
  • You called me a scammer.
  • You called me a spammer.
  • Someone told my you saying bad things about me in PMs.
  • Other (Please describe in the form below:)
you and lutpin are not the forum police! we should be free to scam as we see fit. stop using your trust to mess with our pathetic attempts to scam people.. it makes us even more butthurt because we have to create new accounts and start the whole cycle again, which results in a repeated cycle of even more butthurt Cry

Were there tears?: yes, mostly at night
Was there permanent mental scarring from the butthurt?: significantly so. we are independently seeking counselling.
Was there lost sleep from the butthurt?: yes. we now take valium to help us sleep.
Did you miss work or arrive late to work because of the butthurt?: work? like a REAL job?
Did you emply a coping mechanism, such as turning off your computer and going outside for a while?: those things, along with developing addictions to various class A drugs.
Were there emergency phone calls or text messages that costed you minutes?: no money for minutes Cry
Was there any incident of carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from you typing up long-butthurt rebuttals?: can you speak english please?
Did you think of leaving bitcointalk.org?: no, we just created new accounts and negd you back
Did you think of stopping what you are doing?: never
Did you call the Ghostbusters?: is it tollfree?

IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PERSONS WHO CAUSED THE BUTTHURT.

• They are a big mean poopy pants who should be banned from the internet forever or at least until they learn that I am right and superior and they are wrong and should bow down and worship me now.
  • They deserve to be hunted down like a dog and shot dead on their own front porch.
  • They and their ilk deserve to be rounded up and herded into concentration camps.
  • There should be laws to punish people like that.
  • They should be just as accountable for their actions online as they are in the real world, and also so I can have access to all their personal information so I can stalk then.
  • It was Vod.
  • It was Quickseller.
  • It was Lutpin ( a needed addition )
  • All of the above.
(Note: There is no proof Vod is an alt of QS or the other way around! ) ( The same applies with the Lutpin addition )

[ ] I wrote a six thousand word response detailing the extent of my butthurt and posted it in Meta. too much work.
  • I sent an incoherent flame and -ve them and you from newbie accounts.
[ ] I used a spam program to send them multiple flame emails. can you teach us these things?
[ ] I organized a DDoS attack on bitcointalk.org. - same as above ^^ ?
[ ] I got all my bestest friends together and organized a flamewar and -ve campaign. what friends?
  • I am using all my alt accounts for the specific purpose of flaming this person and/or you.
[ ] I posted this person's RL information everywhere that I could think of; they'll get a Molotov cocktail through their bedroom window sooner or later. That'll teach 'em to mess with me. we have tried, unsuccesfully I might add, to get dox. we have failed. this causes extreme butthurt.
  • I will scream at Default Trust members to -ve you, also mods, also Theymos!
[ ] I realized that arguing on the internet is usually pointless and found something else to do with my time. need to find something to do with our time if we cant scam, yaknow?

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:50:17 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 04:12:50 PM by whywefight

In the past weeks i got several requests to remove different people from my trust list. As i am tired of writing replies’s and explain myself to completely random strangers, I will use this post as a future reference.

I add most people because of their feedback. If 90% of them fit my needs, they get added. This includes me adding people who are tend to have a lot of drama around them. I simply don’t care about this.

If you think having someone of them on my list equals supporting them you are a moron. Please take this statement personal.

To ease things up for me I decided to add a list of answers why I will not follow the request you made. Note: Not all of them have reasons:

1. no, please be so kind and go fuck yourself!
2. I think you are retarded so: no, please go fuck yourself!
3. I don’t like you, stop talking to me and please go fuck yourself!
4. Pay me 10 BTC otherwise: no, please go fuck yourself!
5. It seems like you never finished preschool. No, please go fuck yourself!
6. You did not file a proper butt hurt report so no, please go fuck yourself!
7. Meet me and talk to my face, otherwise no and please go fuck yourself!
8. I am unimportant, don’t bother and please go fuck yourself!
9. I am not part of your personal army, please go fuck yourself!
10. Go fuck yourself!

Please choose what fits your needs. If you want to pay the removal fee shoot a PM.

I am not a fan of empty threats, so if you want to talk about this with me I, welcome you to stop hiding behind your screen and just meet me. I am available Monday to Sunday in most countries of the world. Costs for me flying over would have to be covered by you, otherwise just meet me where I am currently at.

By the time me writing this the following people are on my trust list while the depth is set to 0.

phantastisch
OgNasty (accused of bitchlike behavior by lutpin)
SebastianJu
Vod (accused of bitchlike behavior, being an asshole person and weirdo by several random people)
gravitate
Lauda (she is a girl!!!)
Mitchełł
Timelord2067
monbux
Blazed
start the art
hedgy73
EcuaMobi
shorena
cryptodevil (accused of being an asshole person.)
suchmoon (accused of bitchlike behaviour by most scammers of this forum.)
mexxer-2 (accused of bitchlike behaviour by every scammer of this forum, probably alt account of mine.)
minerjones
Quickseller (As QS is a proven liar, none of his trustratings are of any use)
james.lent
Lutpin (accused of bitchlike behaviour by every scammer on this forum, probably alt account of mine. even i consider him as a friend, the offer so sell his dox is still up, wink wink)

If you have additional questions or need any help, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for wasting my time Smiley

brokenfate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:49:47 AM

People must have heart and wisdom.
The op give me negative feedback and don't give chance to me for giving explanation.

Meanwhile, other hero member : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=351569

Also give me negative feedback and make my trust minus/red, but after I explain to him,he remove the negative feedback.

Long time ago,I don't know and how many hates ponzi scheme,but since I knowing the fact, I never ever post about ponzi,and don't want to involved it, you can check all my post
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

Didn't look in here for a while, brokenfate your post still exists so I am not going to remove my feedback. Everyone else who is crying at me via PM, please post here or you get ignored, except for me asking you to shoot me a PM. Thx

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

Just for the record:

Code:
-----BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am whywefight and today is 08/17/2018 I recently changed my email and password. I am still in control of this account. You can find my staked address 18fZyjcEiP856yYHb1K3r2uKVe3t4ysSdJ   here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12082410#msg12082410
-----BEGIN ADDRESS USED-----
18fZyjcEiP856yYHb1K3r2uKVe3t4ysSdJ
-----END ADDRESS USED-----
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
IKC/4q0jVqloPAmOJZEn7zlvdGaH2yA/VvUPWPT4/JMNMgphBKTO1MdI/5wMMHTWwaZXCLaV5X1R2b2nMcFTRD0=
-----END SIGNED MESSAGE-----

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:57:46 PM

Date and time you experienced butthurt: 2016-03-01
Link to the topic or archive.is page you experienced butthurt: I deleted my here and it was a mistake for looking up for hyip back on those days http://archive.is/EBsKP
(if not already delted)

[ ] Other (Please Specify): I was given a neg trust for supporting hyips back on my newbie days.

type here Hyip investing and posting some words about them.

Were there tears?: a little bit
Was there permanent mental scarring from the butthurt?: Yes, the shadow of neg trust given gives me a worry
Was there lost sleep from the butthurt?: sometimes
Did you miss work or arrive late to work because of the butthurt?: Yes
Did you emply a coping mechanism, such as turning off your computer and going outside for a while?: Yes
Were there emergency phone calls or text messages that costed you minutes?: Yes
Was there any incident of carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from you typing up long-butthurt rebuttals?: No
Did you think of leaving bitcointalk.org?: No
Did you think of stopping what you are doing?: Yes
Did you call the Ghostbusters?: No

No other.

Hope I am writing in the correct form.

KougarLOB

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:04:42 AM

whywefight
Please take a second look at feedback you recently left on my account.  I see the three-year-old post you had referenced; it has been deleted.  That was my first post on Bitcointalk.  I was new to crypto in Feb 2016 - naive -and the post was suggested by a faucet.  I have not promoted crap like that since nor would I now.  Again, the post has been deleted.

I realize there's a complex Butthurt form but it's unnecessary in this case.  We appreciate your efforts keeping the community safe.  Thank you.

1ER7JwEjpjQfm4qaTxy6EaNdNy8MqzP1pt  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: