Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:50:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152405 times)
SrsCrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:33:13 PM

So you're saying we have a chance?

It sure can be done, for start community is big, there are many holders, there is interest, if anyone is up to we might start with delisting coin from mintpal as it is one of the price drop reasons and maybe getting a multipool
you must be new?  Grin

ATH: AKRKvTF3WuGK5BCYcbmt5a3or5uZ1khChx | ZS: E173jErfaAFHW6Lmws5r5NHeSPaUKqswuX | SHA2: SZPkeefDH1iqHvn76DUVjpYA8rWYphu6pk
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:35:38 PM

It sure can be done, for start community is big, there are many holders, there is interest, if anyone is up to we might start with delisting coin from mintpal as it is one of the price drop reasons and maybe getting a multipool
you must be new?  Grin

Depends, was here when CG moved from sha to zs but then was offline for about month so came back for a while and i was again offline for about a week, never read the whole thread
SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:36:57 PM

Icecube is still working on a multipool for ZS if im not wrong..

ATH: AKRKvTF3WuGK5BCYcbmt5a3or5uZ1khChx | ZS: E173jErfaAFHW6Lmws5r5NHeSPaUKqswuX | SHA2: SZPkeefDH1iqHvn76DUVjpYA8rWYphu6pk
Shurugwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:37:13 PM

I think we should set up a donation address as bounty for the first properly working multipool that pays out ZS.

I would suggest bluewhackadoo as holder of the donations.

I will put 2K ZS in as donation.
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:37:20 PM

you must be new?  Grin

ahaahAhaAHAHAHahaAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

goddamn that's priceless.

you know what else we should do? ummm, shit i don't know, i've been sitting here trying to think of an equivalently asinine "helpful hint" to suggest, but i'm buggered, i really can't think of anything more amazing than "let's start by de-listing from mintpal, that's the problem! then all of our worries will go away! la-de-da!"

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:38:59 PM

I hope you guys realize that your comments can be read by anyone who would want to invest in ZS, Would YOU after reading these desperate posts?

IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

you must be new?  Grin

ahaahAhaAHAHAHahaAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

goddamn that's priceless.

you know what else we should do? ummm, shit i don't know, i've been sitting here trying to think of an equivalently asinine "helpful hint" to suggest, but i'm buggered, i really can't think of anything more amazing than "let's start by de-listing from mintpal, that's the problem! then all of our worries will go away! la-de-da!"

1 good thing that mintpal brought to this coin?
Shurugwi

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:40:05 PM

Icecube has been working on the multipool since PoS started.

He should continue working on the pool but its is about time we actually get a multipool up. If he gets it going first then great but it's about time we look for someone else that could help as well.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:41:38 PM

I know someone that can actually make one, do you want me to ask him if he would be interested?
Shurugwi

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

I know someone that can actually make one, do you want me to ask him if he would be interested?

I think that would be a good start indeed!
SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:43:54 PM

Icecube has been working on the multipool since PoS started.

He should continue working on the pool but its is about time we actually get a multipool up. If he gets it going first then great but it's about time we look for someone else that could help as well.
We have tried, let me explain something to you...

a Zimstake multipool can only be succesfull if it has enough miners and hashrate, with all the other (Especially bigger) multipools out there..all you will do with a zimstake multipool...is miss blocks because the pools with bigger hashrate are going to solve the blocks before we do. So in the end you will end up mining behind the big pools and missing out. A zimstake multipool will only thrive if there is enough interest. The Dev who stopped developing the multipool stopped because of this reason and his reasons were very legit, the more time he spent and time that passed by it seemed the less interest there was for a multipool.

SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:45:57 PM

Now ofcourse, if you want to sell the multipool as a hype tool to make people buy zimstake..go for it..
But crypto is not what it was a month ago...a month ago people would buy a coin JUST because it had a multipool...
Time has proven multipools dont have any effect for these smaller coins with smaller groups of miners...

Correct me if im wrong

SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:49:34 PM

Developing a coin or maintaining it is not as simple and easy as you all make it look..most ideas you guys bring up are ideas you should have come up with in januari....and im not trying to disrespect or insult anyone...

But do you guys seriously think me and CG havent thought of any of the ideas u mention?

Anyway..we have continously asked and pushed people to be active as a community, and do their part...
Only a few of the early holders have seriously put effort in doing something for the coin..and we..or i..am very very thankfull for that.

Its really hard maintaining a coin with 2 people, when only one of them is a programmer.

go on..discuss..ill shutup

IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:52:51 PM

Developing a coin or maintaining it is not as simple and easy as you all make it look..most ideas you guys bring up are ideas you should have come up with in januari....and im not trying to disrespect or insult anyone...

But do you guys seriously think me and CG havent thought of any of the ideas u mention?

Anyway..we have continously asked and pushed people to be active as a community, and do their part...
Only a few of the early holders have seriously put effort in doing something for the coin..and we..or i..am very very thankfull for that.

Its really hard maintaining a coin with 2 people, when only one of them is a programmer.

This will again bring the question of where CG is, inactive for for days, do you have any news from him, i now he has personal life but again he would said if he had some issues before going and yes i know its not easy to maintain a coin but still if someone can't do it any longer its at least fair to ask for help if others would continue his procejt or at least help in any way
SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:03:30 PM

This will again bring the question of where CG is, inactive for for days, do you have any news from him, i now he has personal life but again he would said if he had some issues before going and yes i know its not easy to maintain a coin but still if someone can't do it any longer its at least fair to ask for help if others would continue his procejt or at least help in any way
Yeah..i never said asking help was a problem at all. Im just giving u my point of view. And trying to explain its not as simple as many people think/state here.

Shurugwi

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:12:23 PM

Yeah..i never said asking help was a problem at all. Im just giving u my point of view. And trying to explain its not as simple as many people think/state here.

Your assumption that everyone here is an idiot except yourself is rather derogatory.

No disrespect intended to the multipool author but it was hardly a working multipool. It ran in beta for 48 hours of which it was down for 24. I had 2 rigs on the pool for that period out of the 6 rigs total.

If all you are going to do is rudely shoot down any attempt to start positive discussion then this is going to go nowhere very very fucking fast. I and many others have been here since day 1 and have done what we could to motivate and help the best we could.

You say that you and CG discussed all these ideas. The more time goes by the more I realize that this entire community is being treated like mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed shit.

It is about time you start actually talking to the community and not throw your toys out of the cot every time you make a post.

SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:24:13 PM

Wow..you know what you are right..i wish you all good luck.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:28:36 PM

Wow..you know what you are right..i wish you all good luck.

That is good, you can always run and say explaining is not that simple, you are here from start and affiliated with CG, can you tell us what is going on with CG, is he ever coming back?
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:01:54 PM

Hello Zimstake Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Zimstake investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates) (no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!) (10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660696.0

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:11:25 PM

i already have but you ignore my post completely and only reply to the part about comparing coins.

Anyway 'your opinion' that its because the dev's lack of clarification is wrong in my opinion, because it has been like this since day one.
Its not as if CG suddenly got inactive, he's always been busy behind the scenes.
So thats why you statement and arguement are false that its due to his absence.
Its due to people expecting a rise, and a chain reaction dump after that.

Twist it however you want..

SrsCrypto, some free advice, with a bit of background. I guarantee it will be worth the price I'm offering it at, and I think it might be worth more than that.

First, the background. My introduction to CryptoGir was the SHA debacle. He did good on fixing that, up to the point he discovered the hidden premine. He's a bit spotty on communication, as you and I well know. But he's a good sort. I mined ZS during the PoW phase and held my pittance until a couple weeks back. I sold because I needed money, and will be buying back in now that the price is down. My sell had to do with making the best of several bad choices, rather than anything fundamental to the coin or the DEV. Both of us know this coin's history and it's dev.

That being said, a new guy or an investor who does NOT have our background is going to compare this coin with others and see the periods of silence as abandonment. Not because of CG, but because they (and you and I) can easily name off ten coins where the dev going silent was the end of active development. CG isn't like that, and again you and I know that. But not everyone does.

So, here's that free advice. It's difficult. Be civil REGARDLESS of how stupid the post appears to you. That will do more for the coin's image than all the refutation and red ink.

A lot of my background in life is customer service. It's a low paying, ugly, thankless job. Because despite the old adage, the customer is seldom right, often scamming, stupid, and insane. But the customer always wins. Without them, no business.

Tell CG that a weekly update at a scheduled time would do more for this coin than a whole lot of other things.

To the rest of you, name ONE coin that didn't drop the first few days it hit a major exchange in the last six months? Profit taking is going to happen. If you don't panic, then it will recover. If you, collectively, panic, then YOU kill the coin. Not the dev. Remember, this is an OPEN SOURCE project, and it's one that creates money. Go find ways to make that money good for something besides dumping on an exchange. There is only one person stopping you, and you see them in the mirror. Even if you take it in a direction that the dev's didn't plan, see, or approve of, it will STILL raise the value of the coin. Real world acceptance goes way far.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: