Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152404 times)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:02:54 AM

How's the new multi-pool coming icecube?!

Same as I said last time mate.
spiler

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 09:26:02 AM

CG is alive, he told me he solved a big problem in the wallet via PM. I think he wants not to be disturbed while improving ZS.

bitboost  █ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ECOMMERCE REDEFINED▔▔▔▔▔▔ █  bitboost
Blockchain-based marketplace: Secure, Private, Fast and Reliable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitterYouTubeSlack▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:03:03 PM

CG is alive, he told me he solved a big problem in the wallet via PM. I think he wants not to be disturbed while improving ZS.

Way too late. One has to be disturbed at a fundamental level to come up with Zimstake. (evil grin)
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:48:07 AM

Would you mind posting your conversation with CG here ? We as investors reserve the right to know what have been going on and the future of this coin

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:23:44 AM

It seems like he has gone quiet again. The timelines in his roadmap have come and gone and 9 Aug for Anon wallet implementation is getting closer.
MrWong

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:00:08 PM

Value is steadily falling and volume is decreasing... This is starting to look bad.....

ZimStake:E2a9ZnoHoqVrjZQiDytuvpfgTzs6bhyTZp
djudjson

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:27:23 PM

It could seem quite a silly to you all but I still believe that CG is here and that he's working on something good....
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:14:56 PM

I don't understand you people... People are selling to this retarded prices and you blame CG? What does price have to do with developer?! Are you into coin or into developer?! Did you forget that the purpose of cryptocurrencies is not to get your asses rich, but to have an option of direct money transaction without fuckers that are taking your money (among other awesome things that crypto provides)? Well, THIS COIN IS WORKING PERFECTLY so if you want bigger price, go ahead AND START ADOPTING ZIMSTAKE, do something, don't just sit there and yell "where is the dev, I am loosing my money! (yes, you, and only YOU are loosing your money. And don't flatter yourself by calling yourself investors because you are not an investor, you are a gambler...)" You are all getting nervous and angry because he is not showing up and the price is collapsing... Well, ok, but, if the price starts to climb again and goes really high WITHOUT CG showing up, will you then tell him he is AWESOME and shouldn't show up by any chance while the price is going up? All I can see is: if the price is going up that is because of the awesome community, but if the price goes down then it is dev to blame and where is dev... Trust me, with that kind of thinking, no one will do anything for you ever (and don't forget he is doing it FOR FREE).

You are behaving like you were promised a profit...

Even if CG is playing games with you, that doesn't mean this coin will die or should die nor does it mean you can't earn money from it... You just need to start doing something other than complaining...
MrWong

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:44:34 PM

LOL im not complaining.... Im just making an observation. Also i am not selling, quite the opposite. I have been buying with these weak hands. I have more than most people do trust me. I check the 100 Richest list daily.

To be truthful this coin is working flawlessly and staking away. I just cant understand why people are selling at these low prices? Are they scared and getting out? Also, if the original investors start scooping up all the cheap coins, does that really help the coin? Don't we need NEW investors and spread the coins out to many?

ZimStake:E2a9ZnoHoqVrjZQiDytuvpfgTzs6bhyTZp
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:16:03 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 05:27:32 PM by jc12345

I don't understand you people... People are selling to this retarded prices and you blame CG? What does price have to do with developer?! Are you into coin or into developer?! Did you forget that the purpose of cryptocurrencies is not to get your asses rich, but to have an option of direct money transaction without fuckers that are taking your money (among other awesome things that crypto provides)? Well, THIS COIN IS WORKING PERFECTLY so if you want bigger price, go ahead AND START ADOPTING ZIMSTAKE, do something, don't just sit there and yell "where is the dev, I am loosing my money! (yes, you, and only YOU are loosing your money. And don't flatter yourself by calling yourself investors because you are not an investor, you are a gambler...)" You are all getting nervous and angry because he is not showing up and the price is collapsing... Well, ok, but, if the price starts to climb again and goes really high WITHOUT CG showing up, will you then tell him he is AWESOME and shouldn't show up by any chance while the price is going up? All I can see is: if the price is going up that is because of the awesome community, but if the price goes down then it is dev to blame and where is dev... Trust me, with that kind of thinking, no one will do anything for you ever (and don't forget he is doing it FOR FREE).

Even if CG is playing games with you, that doesn't mean this coin will die or should die nor does it mean you can't earn money from it... You just need to start doing something other than complaining...

Unfortunately real life adoption and use is a long term thing that can take 6 months to 1 year to get the required volumes.  In the meantime, the exchanges like Bittrex will de-list a coin if the average of 0.1BTC per day is not maintained for a while. It is therefore important to create volume. The best way to currently create volume in the short term to maintain the required average is to implement anon, while the longer term services can be built on top of that. Unfortunately the holders cannot do that. Also, there needs to be direction from the "captain" on what to do otherwise hundreds of holders each go on their own tangent. I think all that the people want asap is for anon to be implemented to kick some volume into the coin.

In addition, ZS needs to trade at a higher level because there are very little coins, 3.8m. At these low prices one need many coins to buy anything more than a pizza and there simply are not enough coins to go around to pay a lot of ZS at small value each for something. It must be possible to buy a pizza for 5 coins, not 5000 coins. In fact, ZS needs to trade at an extremely high value to be successfully adopted in commerce due to the low coin count, so that you can buy stuff with a fraction of a coin. The best way to kickstart that in a short space of time, that that I know of, is for anon to be implemented asap.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:39:30 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 08:54:47 PM by KrvnoZrnce

Unfortunately real life adoption and use is a long term thing that can take 6 months to 1 year to get the required volumes.  In the meantime, the exchanges like Bittrex will de-list a coin if the average of 0.1BTC per day is not maintained for a while. It is therefore important to create volume. The best way to currently create volume in the short term to maintain the required average is to implement anon, while the longer term services can be built on top of that. Unfortunately the holders cannot do that. Also, there needs to be direction from the "captain" on what to do otherwise hundreds of holders each go on their own tangent. I think all that the people want asap is for anon to be implemented to kick some volume into the coin.

In addition, ZS needs to trade at a higher level because there are very little coins, 3.8m. At these low prices one need many coins to buy anything more than a pizza and there simply are not enough coins to go around to pay a lot of ZS at small value each for something. It must be possible to buy a pizza for 5 coins, not 5000 coins. In fact, ZS needs to trade at an extremely high value to be successfully adopted in commerce due to the low coin count, so that you can buy stuff with a fraction of a coin. The best way to kickstart that in a short space of time, that that I know of, is for anon to be implemented asap.

Not one coin needs BITTREX especially not Zimstake...

Let me ask you something... Do YOU NEED anonymous transactions and how does it affect your life? Answer me that and you might just realise how all of this is just crazy... Why don't we instead of just having another anon (not important) coin (which is already more than enough anon) offer people something new and cool (that actually has some purpose other than speculation points)?
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:48:15 PM

Unfortunately real life adoption and use is a long term thing that can take 6 months to 1 year to get the required volumes.  In the meantime, the exchanges like Bittrex will de-list a coin if the average of 0.1BTC per day is not maintained for a while. It is therefore important to create volume. The best way to currently create volume in the short term to maintain the required average is to implement anon, while the longer term services can be built on top of that. Unfortunately the holders cannot do that. Also, there needs to be direction from the "captain" on what to do otherwise hundreds of holders each go on their own tangent. I think all that the people want asap is for anon to be implemented to kick some volume into the coin.

In that case I would say FUCK BITTREX (good exchange but unfortunately they are destroying crypto since all they think of is their profit, which is legit but NOT when you are DIRECTLY influencing life of any coin) instead of getting on my knees and begging BITTREX not to delist a coin. No, really, not one coin needs BITTREX especially not Zimstake...

Let me ask you something... Do YOU NEED anonymous transactions and how does it affect your life? Answer me that and you might just realise how all of this is just crazy... Why don't we instead of just having another anon (not important) coin (which is already more than enough anon) offer people something new and cool (that actually has some purpose other than speculation points)?

I dont give a rats ass about anon and will never use it. Unfortunately there is a big demand in the market for coins that offer anon because many other users will use it. Hence the recommendation to implement it so that the higher demand can help the price of ZS to trade higher at a floor to build other services on.

You tell me what a coin of 3.8m trading at 500 sats can be used for? Even Whitecoin with 300m coins at one point traded at >500 sats before their devs stuffed it up.
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:03:58 PM

In that case I would say FUCK BITTREX (good exchange but unfortunately they are destroying crypto since all they think of is their profit, which is legit but NOT when you are DIRECTLY influencing life of any coin) instead of getting on my knees and begging BITTREX not to delist a coin. No, really, not one coin needs BITTREX especially not Zimstake...

I dont give a rats ass about anon and will never use it. Unfortunately there is a big demand in the market for coins that offer anon. Hence the recommendation to implement it so that the higher demand can help the price of ZS to trade higher at a floor to build other services on.

Bringing up an old suggestion but ZS value really needs to be tied to a tangible commodity like Jet Skis e.g., 1 ZS = 1 Jet Ski

I'll contact Kawasaki.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:13:58 PM

I went to far with bittrex  Lips sealed Cheesy
Anyway, did I say I like Zimstake?
Go Zim Go!

We have to face the fact that almost all coins are down, many of them are on their all time low and it's just damn to quiet.
If we get anon soon, cool, if not, lets just wait a bit. Things should explode soon Smiley
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:58:14 AM

+ a lot, but minus one big one.

LOSE, NOT LOOSE!!! I hereby loose the dogs of war upon your grammar. You lose.
icecube45
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:30:01 AM

Some people never learn.
Give CG a break, he explained why he was gone last time when he came back, chances are, (although I hope it isnt for CG's sake) something else has come up with his wife/soon to be child.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:56:20 AM

Some people never learn.
Give CG a break, he explained why he was gone last time when he came back, chances are, (although I hope it isnt for CG's sake) something else has come up with his wife/soon to be child.

Communication is the key. The previous price tank could have been avoided if he just posted that he had a personal matter to deal with and that he will be out for a week or two. If it is the same now then just keep the community informed to say don't expect anything for a week or two while xyz and a whole community will post supportive messages. Human nature is an ugly thing and people will cook up the weirdest things.

If you are right icecube45 then I hope for a speedy recovery and that all goes well for his family.
icecube45
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:46:16 AM

Some people never learn.

Communication is the key. The previous price tank could have been avoided if he just posted that he had a personal matter to deal with and that he will be out for a week or two. If it is the same now then just keep the community informed to say don't expect anything for a week or two while xyz and a whole community will post supportive messages. Human nature is an ugly thing and people will cook up the weirdest things.

If you are right icecube45 then I hope for a speedy recovery and that all goes well for his family.

I agree on the communication part, however, if it is an emergency, the last thing you would be thinking about is some coin you created.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:24:11 PM

Mintpal : We're removing the HVC, SPA, ZEIT and ZS markets on Sunday 10th August. [1/2]
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:14:19 PM

This is why a foundation needs to be created.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: