Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *LAUNCHED* [PLX]PARALLAXCOIN - World's First Merged Mineable Nscrypt Coin ||  (Read 73875 times)
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:55:01 PM

Any news on the wallet? There seems to be a lack of information/support for PLX at the moment. One week of replies on only 2 thread pages is pretty low.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 01:41:00 AM

Is any promotion or projects being done for the coin?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Doom4535

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:48:28 AM

Is any promotion or projects being done for the coin?

Not that I'm aware of, the closest thing that I am aware of to is pools advertising merge mining...  Kinda have mixed feelings, I like that the difficulty hasn't shot through the roof yet.

FLAP: FDf1mMgvMU5CxT1vR33iZr5sf9u2Mb4gcr
EXE: EKtwmweMBLtg5xNXp1anofonJsJiao1DYY
free bitcoin lottery
mrbildo

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:51:45 AM

A bit of promotion for this coin would go a long way at this stage. We have some pretty big pools merge mining this now, lets give miners a coin worth cashing out Smiley

Needs a block explorer and a bit more support from devs to get there still
Doom4535

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:56:10 AM

Do you think the block time of the parent coin affects the amount of merge mined blocks found?  To fast, then more of the submitted work would be at a difficulty that is to low; to slow, and fewer submissions would be made?

FLAP: FDf1mMgvMU5CxT1vR33iZr5sf9u2Mb4gcr
EXE: EKtwmweMBLtg5xNXp1anofonJsJiao1DYY
free bitcoin lottery
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:05:30 AM

A bit of promotion for this coin would go a long way at this stage. We have some pretty big pools merge mining this now, lets give miners a coin worth cashing out Smiley

I agree, the dev needs to put some of the premine to use. With the right strategy, PLX could easily see > 1000% increases from the current price. The market cap is only ~$5500!!! Considering PLX is one of the first coins to offer merged mining, this is far too low. Current lack of community support and a premine held by a dev giving minimal feedback are holding this coin down atm; I hope to see these issues rectified.
chaosagent

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:07:43 AM

I agree, the dev needs to put some of the premine to use. With the right strategy, PLX could easily see > 1000% increases from the current price. The market cap is only ~$5500!!! Considering PLX is one of the first coins to offer merged mining, this is far too low. Current lack of community support and a premine held by a dev giving minimal feedback are holding this coin down atm; I hope to see these issues rectified.
.... I have 0 PR abilities.
I need to go find my PR guys and get something done...

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:30:07 AM

PR can come from the community.. stay active here and answer any concerns and the rest should follow.

I'm assuming you are the dev?
hammer24p

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:04:35 AM

price is go up
lpedretti

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:38:32 PM

Is it normal for a transaction to take around 3 hours?

AC: ANuRoFPkCjZSxsw2S41djrrA1D4xMMmwhs
chaosagent

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

PR can come from the community.. stay active here and answer any concerns and the rest should follow.

Yeah, I'm the dev.
also:
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WANT A BLOCKEXPLORER: http://chaosagent.org:3000

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:01:01 PM

what games are for PLX? dice sites?
svk31

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 09:15:49 PM

I've added PLX tracking and payment capabilities to the proxypool code, it works the same way as MON does. If you're mining on my node, please send me your VTC and PLX address if you'd like to also receive PLX, by mail to the node email address or by PM here. I'm confident tracking is working, payments should work too but will need to find a block first for confirmation.

VTC/MON/PLX p2pool Node
Running on the second VTC p2pool Network, very low DOA rates and stable, restarted this morning to add PLX and switch network.
MON balance is currently positive so you'll get paid as soon as you hit the threshold for payouts.
Fee: 0.5%

Frontends:
MON/VTC/PLX: http://109.24.254.169/proxypool/
Traditional: http://109.24.254.169:9172/static/

To connect your miner use the following setting:

"url" : "stratum+tcp://109.24.254.169:9555",
"user" : "<Vertcoin Address>",
"pass" : "<Monocle Address>"
[/quote]

CONFIRMED TO BE WORKING  Grin

I've successfully updated the proxypool payout script and sharelogging as well as the frontend in order to handle PLX. You can see it in action by following the link in my signature.

I just tested the transactions by sending 15 PLX to the p2pool account, and the script immediately sent me my due of 7.9 PLX. It also correctly tagged shares as paid. I can't find a block explorer for PLX so at the moment the transaction hash link is a dead-end, but the sum is correct. I see chaosagent linked a quite nice block explorer, my first transaction is showing up correctly there. I'll see if I can update the frontend to point to that block explorer.

Feel free to hop on if you want to triple mine but also support the p2pool.
chaosagent

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:18:17 PM

what games are for PLX? dice sites?
The only game we have so far afaik is my IRC bot's .dice
CryptoFlip is probably going to come once we get off the ground again...

svk31

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 09:19:39 PM

Yeah, I'm the dev.
also:
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WANT A BLOCKEXPLORER: http://chaosagent.org:3000

Thanks for the block explorer, got it working with my frontend now Smiley
PETAZETAS

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:44:08 AM

Any nodes available for .conf file? My wallet won't sync at all
Wisher

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:02:00 AM

walet 0.8.6.2 - 0 active connection to ParallaxCoin network, whats wrong??
emaniac

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:19:20 PM

Same here.. Wallet not sync ?
spikers

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:17:20 PM

Same here.. Wallet not sync ?

addnode=192.99.166.190

This is an IP address of my EXE/MON/PLX merged mining pool (http://exemerged.poolz.net).
VTC/MON/PLX will be available in a couple of hours at http://vertmerged.poolz.net
Everybody is welcome :-)
miner.config

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:17:11 AM

Does anybody know when the wallet will be fixed? It crashes all the time. Don't have any problem with other wallets.

PLX started something really good but there is not much progress anymore. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: