Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC falling rapidly today!!!  (Read 3401 times)
Cryptogirl82 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:47:34 AM

ok time for some speculation: I think we will see the 400$ mark by tonight. I put in some more buying signals at 250$. Maybe this ban comming from china is for real?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:28:00 PM

China will ban bitcoin for the 145632th time soon.

Man i should make a graph about it.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:34:16 PM

panicky noobs that let their emotions and not their brains control their investments.

It blows me away how large this subset of the population is though.  Seriously.  I can see why certain people like MatTheCat are convinced its manipulation.  One just can't fathom that there are *that* many stupid people out there. 

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

panicky noobs that let their emotions and not their brains control their investments.

It blows me away how large this subset of the population is though.  Seriously.  I can see why certain people like MatTheCat are convinced its manipulation.  One just can't fathom that there are *that* many stupid people out there. 

-B-

Best 2 quotes ever!

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
BitCoinsLOL

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:54:54 PM

Anybody know why this is happening? Some more bad news been spread about BTC?

Do a little research read around the site before you post an ambiguous question like that.

I never thought my life could be. Anything but catastrophe. But suddenly I begin to see. A "BIT" of good luck for me. Cause I've got a golden ticket!
Mithril1977

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:14:07 PM

let them sell. It allows me to buy at a better price. stay strong Smiley
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:30:25 PM

These sudden dips are usually the best time to buy.  Like 2 weeks ago, it dipped down to the 300's, then was back to 500 in hours.  Got to be ready!
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

These sudden dips are usually the best time to buy.  Like 2 weeks ago, it dipped down to the 300's, then was back to 500 in hours.  Got to be ready!
It's called mean reversion trading. This is the only strategy I used when I first started trading over a year ago. I didn't even look at TA on charts, I just watched for sudden movements and reacted quickly like a ninja. It was so simple and I was so much happier and more profitable back then.
jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:34:00 PM

These sudden dips are usually the best time to buy.  Like 2 weeks ago, it dipped down to the 300's, then was back to 500 in hours.  Got to be ready!
It's called mean reversion trading. This is the only strategy I used when I first started trading over a year ago. I didn't even look at TA on charts, I just watched for sudden movements and reacted quickly like a ninja. It was so simple and I was so much happier and more profitable back then.

Yeah I'm just now realizing that is the best way to make quick profit
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

3th tima in just a few months that China is 'banning' bitcoin............

Won't be the last time my friend, hopefully sooner than later it will just become a big joke when China bans BTC every week and the price doesn't move and people just make fun of how stupid it's become.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:00:06 PM

Won't be the last time my friend, hopefully sooner than later it will just become a big joke when China bans BTC every week and the price doesn't move and people just make fun of how stupid it's become.

No problem with that. But for a change, can we have Russia banning Bitcoin the next week. And may be Sweden the week after that. We need some diversity, why depend upon China all the time?
master-P

Activity: 868

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:45:27 PM

Reading some of these posts, it looks like people are starting to get angry. All these hodlers were patting each other on the back and loving the Chinese when they were pumping their yuan into btc. Now it's suddenly F$#@ China! These people don't want the world to adopt btc because it's superior to the current fiat system, they want mass adoption simply so they can become rich. This blind greed is indeed negative news and bad for btc. If this is the attitude prospective btc buyers are going to see from many of the holders, don't expect many people adopting bitcoin.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:48:30 PM

Reading some of these posts, it looks like people are starting to get angry. All these hodlers were patting each other on the back and loving the Chinese when they were pumping their yuan into btc. Now it's suddenly F$#@ China! These people don't want the world to adopt btc because it's superior to the current fiat system, they want mass adoption simply so they can become rich. This blind greed is indeed negative news and bad for btc. If this is the attitude prospective btc buyers are going to see from many of the holders, don't expect many people adopting bitcoin.

And it took you how long to figure this out exactly?
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:50:09 PM

Please suggest a system by which miners do not turn a profit without compromising the security of the network.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
njcarlos

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:54:32 PM

And it took you how long to figure this out exactly?
Looking at his join date...a little over a year.
master-P

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

Please suggest a system by which miners do not turn a profit without compromising the security of the network.

Who said anything about miners? Obviously the miners deserve to turn some profit for their work. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I state the obvious and people ask irrelevant questions about miners and how long it took me to figure this out. Maybe try to counter my points and bring some meaningful discussion to the table.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
njcarlos

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

Who said anything about miners? Obviously the miners deserve to turn some profit for their work. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I state the obvious and people ask irrelevant questions about miners and how long it took me to figure this out. Maybe try to counter my points and bring some meaningful discussion to the table.
Stating the obvious is bringing something meaningful to the table, though?
master-P

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:32:12 PM

Stating the obvious is bringing something meaningful to the table, though?

It is when many people are in denial and need a reality check.

infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:38:40 PM

Proof of Stake
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:12:00 PM

Proof of Stake
If that makes miners have a net loss why mine?

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: