Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Gold? What would you pick?  (Read 298881 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:39:52 AM

I made 3.16% on my btc since yesterday...
How  much did you guys make on your gold?

A highly shortsighted attitude. There are likely thousands of other investments that increased more than 3.16% compared to fiat. Does this mean you should sell your BTC, because there is something that offers higher returns?

The way you are bragging about your alleged "return" suggests that you are deeply attached to fiat trash money, because you use it as a reference point for value. You could equally well take a different perspective, noting that fiat devalued 3.16% in buying power compared to Bitcoin.

The fiat speculators have become a plague in this forum. They don't really care about Bitcoin at all. Hopefully they will soon depart for the "next big thing".

ya.ya.yo!  

I've.Been in btc since a btc cost about $3 so I hardly need lectures from the likes of you on "btc vs Fiat " lol

Plz List these stock market  companies that are making better gains than btc or stop wasting our time with your mindless spam posts...

By looking at your post history it's pretty clear that you're the one posting primarily mindless spam.

A daily price increase of 3.16% is not a rarity in the stock market. Listing all stocks that gained more than 3.16% on said date would exceed maximum post size.

I think you're greatly overestimating the influence of your abilities on the ROI you have experienced in the past.

ya.ya.yo!

List the stocks for bought that are better than btc  or GTFO....
I have no time for your braindead drivel...

Oho, and by the way I'm up ~17% this month on. Btc (not 3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:46:19 AM

I didn't see how much is gold price now but I have feeling that is better for the moment to invest in Bitcoin think that price rise is good and can be profitable

You can refer to this website to check out the latest price per ounce, kilo and gram of gold http://www.apmex.com/spotprices/gold-price
Even though the value of bitcoin is stable enough, still I will going to focus more with bitcoin as it is giving me good profit as I trade with my daily
alt coins.

Yes same as mine I will be focusing more on investing my bitcoins. And it's easier to invest in btc rather than gold because it's online you don't really need a physical cash to do any transactions.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:30:03 AM

I'm curious if you understand that there is actually nothing to brag about. Bitcoin has been going straight up for the last three weeks or so, and I guess it has grown somewhere around your percentage on its own (maybe, somewhat less than that). If you had made so much on a stagnating price, that would mean something but this is obviously not the case...

Just making things clear

Winter1986

Activity: 234
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:08:05 PM

I'm curious if you understand that there is actually nothing to brag about. Bitcoin has been going straight up for the last three weeks or so, and I guess it has grown somewhere around your percentage on its own (maybe, somewhat less than that). If you had made so much on a stagnating price, that would mean something but this is obviously not the case...

Just making things clear
Enough promising schedule. The fact is that if we evaluate what is best for investment gold or bitcoin, a more stable currency like gold, no one has yet invented. Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn money but you need to invest properly.
wutard

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:20:52 PM

I made 3.16% on my btc since yesterday...
How  much did you guys make on your gold?

A highly shortsighted attitude. There are likely thousands of other investments that increased more than 3.16% compared to fiat. Does this mean you should sell your BTC, because there is something that offers higher returns?

The way you are bragging about your alleged "return" suggests that you are deeply attached to fiat trash money, because you use it as a reference point for value. You could equally well take a different perspective, noting that fiat devalued 3.16% in buying power compared to Bitcoin.

The fiat speculators have become a plague in this forum. They don't really care about Bitcoin at all. Hopefully they will soon depart for the "next big thing".

ya.ya.yo! 
Joy can increase the value of bitcoin constantly, especially if its growth is quite stable. In such cases, you can even buy a bitcoin in the hope of a good income, but because it is connected with a sufficient number of risks, and in this respect, gold is very advantageous offer.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:01:16 PM

I have worked for or procured bitcoin bitcoin to more coins were, in the final result of all would be invested in gold. I think that the precious metal has a constant value than what is virtual.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:45:20 AM

I have worked for or procured bitcoin bitcoin to more coins were, in the final result of all would be invested in gold. I think that the precious metal has a constant value than what is virtual.
That cannot be argued as that is the reality, bitcoin is just a virtual gold and it has been progressive and I will call successful because of the support of the people who trust and if you have invested this year alone you are already making money.

Price has increase by 100% and that is a great profit for this year alone.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:40:51 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 08:10:46 AM by iamnotback

I think they are they are happy if you overpay $2 over spot for the oversupply of silver in the world. There is all the silver you want in 1000oz bars. How much do you need? I'll tell you were you can buy it.

Don't buy 18,000 oz of silver like I did. You'll end up bankrupt like I am.

If your goal is to actually make money, you would be buying before there's a physical shortage in 1000oz bars, not after (be first, be smart, or cheat).  I also hear even the big players are buying 1 oz silver eagles and NOT huge bars.

The problem is that physical silver coin is not ever going to be used as currency ever again, no matter what happens. Period.

1. We are in a digital age and no one is going backwards, no matter what happens. Period.

2. When global collapses ensues such that you think you might be able to use metal coinage, what actually happens is as follows.

• As Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre points out, only the currency that can be exchanged external to the crisis area has value. People are not bartering silver dimes, rather if you had German DMarks in Bosnia or USA dollars in Argentina, then these were accepted and liquid. Gold coins were much more difficult to liquidate because there is a funnel of few dealers that can't actually exchange them for the externally liquid currencies of USA dollars.
  • As Dmitry Orlov points out, everyone's priority is on food, security, and transportation. Direct trade of these is more valued than some metal which can't be traded for these needs, because these metals are not liquid.
  • Armstrong has also explained that gold and silver only have a value for as long as the collapse is not total and there is still an external market. During Dark Ages such as in Japan or fall of Rome, the gold and silver become entirely illiquid (is buried in the ground) and only food, guns, fuel, and alcohol+cigarettes become money.

See the link below to the description of the war in Bosnia:

You apparently lack appreciation of the significance of both marginal prices in economics, and also the non-linear effects of chaos.

1. With marginal prices in Economics 101, the price you pay is set by the most expensive producer. It is not a useful model to think of a 3/4 reduction in food production causing causing a 400% increase in prices, because when you take away 3/4 of the lowest cost producers, the new supply is highest cost producers. So as was the case in Bosnia, where the cost of food was driven by the highest cost producers, a tin can of Spam was $30 to $40, i.e. roughly a 1000% increase. You need to visualize this as disruption of economies-of-scale not only in farming, but also in terms of distribution economies-of-scale, security of farming and distribution economies-of-scale.

2. When the population has become dependent on high economies-of-scale in farming, distribution, credit, government, corporations, etc., and that is taken away by mother nature and or widespread war/pestilence (-4.5 F average temperature reduction in cold climates, with great aggregate effects such as flooding, droughts, etc), then the F.U.B.A.R. human effects are quite non-linear as described in that link bigtimespaghetti provided on surviving the war in Bosnia (which I had read long ago when it was first published). This can further exacerbate application of solutions and thus drive prices another 1000% higher.

Adaptation was essential as explained below, but the following adaptation can't be done if you are surrounded by humans who are suddenly thrust into a situation for which they are not prepared because they will hunt you instead of adapting:

Makes sense because the purpose of a currency is standardized, interchangeable units of measure, and bullion bars do not fit the bill.  They're only useful for industrial applications, which is why many places in Europe charge VAT on bars and not coins.  Also easier to avoid counterfeits with coins than bullion bars.

Actually doesn't make sense at all. You want to be buying bullion that can be liquidated if the collapse doesn't go extreme. Otherwise you don't want to be buying precious metals at all.

This is why crypto-currency is going to kick ass.

I would have maybe some 1 oz gold coins for a desperation situation, knowing full well that anyone that takes them in payment is only going to give me 1/10 their "official value" (or original value) in an apocalyptic collapse scenario.

Must better I have dollar bills and even better some crypto-currency, especially some that I am able to use anonymously if needed.

I am not betting on the apocalyptic collapse scenario, because if we go there then what I really need is to be self-sufficient. No amount of monetary currency savings can help me. I would need guns, fellow community, and ability to survive off the land.

Please stop talking nonsense about silver coins as an investment. It is stupidest thing I have ever once thought was true until I woke up from being a dumb ass tinfoil hat.

As for the future, both Hillary and Trump have talked about massive, expensive, public works projects, plus Trump has even talked about defaulting on the debt.  Tons of govt spending that won't be paid for is pretty bullish on anything that's not connected to USD debt markets.  We also reached peak oil in 2004, so extraction of anything from the earth is inherently more expensive after that date.  The markets have just not caught up to the fact yet since markets are manipulated and distorted.

So buy gold bullion.

We also reached peak oil in 2004, so extraction of anything from the earth is inherently more expensive after that date.  The markets have just not caught up to the fact yet since markets are manipulated and distorted.

Peak oil is propaganda lie that Rothschilds has been funding same as the Man-made global warming lie.

It is not true. You'd only need the flow of oil out of the ground of a medium size river, to supply the entire world's support of oil. The USA has risen to the #1 global producer over the past decade due to the discovery of fracking.

Besides we are moving away from carbon-based fuels and generation via nuclear energy, solar, hydroelectric, and geothermal. New technological breakthroughs in these areas plus battery technology will obsolete carbon fuels. Also we are moving towards living in high-density cities with mass transportation instead of one human per vehicle. Our vehicles can also improve efficiency by 100 - 200%. The technological innovation whirlwind is underway.

There is no strong case for silver. It is more volatile than gold, less liquid, and there is no supply crunch problem. The precious metal promoters are fooling you with lies and propaganda.

In the end though, you will always have tyranny without metals circulated as currency in native form.  A "gold backed" currency is useless, they have to be circulated.  Bitcoin does not solve any of those issues because Bitcoin is inherently a technoracy, which is what I told Theymos in the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1654457.msg16663846#msg16663846

There is no solution to the inviolable (insoluble) tyranny of the power-law distribution1 and the Iron Law of Political Economics power vacuum.

Sorry just accept the fate of the human race.

That unfortunate fact won't make gold and silver viable again, just because Bitcoin isn't a panacea. There will never be a panacea. Give up.

1 A. Dragulescu and V. Yakovenko. Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States.
lisa255

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:11:41 AM

after the price of Bitcoin has started to grow so fast, I certainly choose Bitcoin. It seems to me that it more promising than gold. I'm not talking about the long term. But maybe in the long run it's better

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:15:56 AM

That cannot be argued as that is the reality, bitcoin is just a virtual gold and it has been progressive and I will call successful because of the support of the people who trust and if you have invested this year alone you are already making money.

Price has increase by 100% and that is a great profit for this year alone.
Yeah if you compare the price to the last year then it has grown almost 100% in this year and the best thing is that price is still moving in a positive direction and if the trend continues then we may see the price of $800 in next few months so the people who have invested in bitcoins in the beginning of the year have already made good profits from it.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:19:56 AM

after the price of Bitcoin has started to grow so fast, I certainly choose Bitcoin. It seems to me that it more promising than gold. I'm not talking about the long term. But maybe in the long run it's better
yeah i think bitcoin is more promising than gold I think. because the price of bitcoin is faster moving and it will make you faster extremely profitable

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:44:45 AM

The only reason why gold is expensive is because it is used for technology, and for luxury. People would spend money just to look rich and when they say that their accessories are made of "gold", people would assume that they are really rich. Once another precious metal takes over, the price of gold would deflate and gold would have an almost-stable price.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, is built by its popularity and the people using it. People trust bitcoin enough that the price of it isn't going to zero. If another crypto-currency rises, it's very likely that it will just introduce new people to bitcoin and help each other. It will not take down bitcoins. Bitcoin and altcoins are a team.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:44:20 PM

bitcoin is simply far more accessable  for the average man than gold
you can get your first bitcoin from a faucet or buy it for $1 and practice saving it in a free to download wallet

nobody can get started invested in tiny bits of gold by watching ads ,playing games ,faucets etc

btc is also available to the man who needs to save for his future ,diversify his portfolio ,hide a million usd from the tax man,.transfer money to another country or  travel with money without capital controls (china etc  )

btc is simply better than gold as a utility ,as a vehicle for investment ,as a store of wealth and as meansd of transfer
the properties are so unique they cannot be compared

thats not to say you wont make a profit sitting on a pile of gold ,you likely will if you can sit patiently for  long enough

but i think everybodys in agreement that btc is severely more undervalued and underappreciated than gold at this moment and we are priviledged to own a little bit before it gets too expensive for the common man to buy whole bitcoins (probably after the ETF's get approved )

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:59:12 PM

bitcoin is simply far more accessable  for the average man than gold
you can get your first bitcoin from a faucet or buy it for $1 and practice saving it in a free to download wallet

nobody can get started invested in tiny bits of gold by watching ads ,playing games ,faucets etc

btc is also available to the man who needs to save for his future ,diversify his portfolio ,hide a million usd from the tax man,.transfer money to another country or  travel with money without capital controls (china etc  )

btc is simply better than gold as a utility ,as a vehicle for investment ,as a store of wealth and as meansd of transfer
the properties are so unique they cannot be compared

thats not to say you wont make a profit sitting on a pile of gold ,you likely will if you can sit patiently for  long enough

but i think everybodys in agreement that btc is severely more undervalued and underappreciated than gold at this moment and we are priviledged to own a little bit before it gets too expensive for the common man to buy whole bitcoins (probably after the ETF's get approved )

I do agree with all your statements, and its an huge advantage that bitcoin does have against gold, usd no because we can earn dollars online as well, but gold we cant earn it, besides that bitcoin does have a huge potencial something that gold has already spent.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:24:24 PM

The only reason why gold is expensive is because it is used for technology, and for luxury. People would spend money just to look rich and when they say that their accessories are made of "gold", people would assume that they are really rich. Once another precious metal takes over, the price of gold would deflate and gold would have an almost-stable price.

Gold has been popular for a few millennia, and therefore it is doubtful that any other metal could take its place. Platinum used to cost more than gold just a few years ago, but right now it costs substantially less than gold ($990 vs $1,288 per troy ounce at the moment, respectively). Should we then say that gold has only increased its popularity recently both as a precious metal for luxury items and as a means of storing value?
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:05:20 PM

I think that Bitcoins share in non-fiat holding is increasing faster than Golds. This is especially true in recent months given the price increases in bitcoin. Also it is seemingly becoming increasingly popular in china while there is little news about gold.

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:38:25 AM

I think that Bitcoins share in non-fiat holding is increasing faster than Golds. This is especially true in recent months given the price increases in bitcoin. Also it is seemingly becoming increasingly popular in china while there is little news about gold.

Yes Bitcoin is better than fiat. bitcoin have so many advantage than fiat. gold is the best one. Gold value is always stable. people In the future will use gold as a currency like long long time ago. People will back to use gold becouse fiat is realy bad being a currency. so If have to choose, I think We will be wise if we take a good proportion of those. I think The first one we have to choose gold and the second we choose bitciin and the last we choose fiat. Gold is the best but not all people can own it. Bitcoin is a good currency and investment, fiat is anywhere but it bad.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

ArdiPrabowo

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:53:15 AM

the best for me still bitcoin
because use bitcoin can very fast grow my money, this wave price  ,   altcoin or bitcoin is every day is up and down
so is good in trading and very fast grow my money
arseaboy

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:56:53 AM

Yes Bitcoin is better than fiat. bitcoin have so many advantage than fiat. gold is the best one. Gold value is always stable. people In the future will use gold as a currency like long long time ago. People will back to use gold becouse fiat is realy bad being a currency. so If have to choose, I think We will be wise if we take a good proportion of those. I think The first one we have to choose gold and the second we choose bitciin and the last we choose fiat. Gold is the best but not all people can own it. Bitcoin is a good currency and investment, fiat is anywhere but it bad.

Absolutely mate. Both bitcoin and gold is better than fiat. I will choose both when it comes in making investment. There's nothing wrong if you have both for as long as you're profiting both in bitcoin and gold then there's no difference between the two.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:12:04 AM

the best for me still bitcoin
because use bitcoin can very fast grow my money, this wave price  ,   altcoin or bitcoin is every day is up and down
so is good in trading and very fast grow my money

I will going to choose bitcoin too, because gold is already overcrowded and I will not going to waste my time in gold because I don't know how to make some investments with gold. And it is better since the price of bitcoin now is increasing, this is making it nearly to be equal with bitcoin and for sure it will as the day pass by.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: