Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 535 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official  (Read 940988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:19:58 PM

just showed my latest article and infographic to CEO of Overstock and he was so excited, he will probably be issuing Overstock assets via our AE

if that actually happened i would definitely have to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming.

he especially wants to be first company to have its shares on Nxt AE - can he just issue an asset and not care about the gateways? Me and 2Kool4Skewl provided him some useful links and invited to our forums, so we will see.

Except that is a very *dumb move* salsa. I was the one who got him interested in NXT and AE and he gave me his email because he wanted to discuss it in a more professional manner.
Inviting him to a random forum is not optimal at all. Bringing him into the forum after he knows WTF nxt even is is a MUCH better way.
Now he can be unimpressed with our community and thus dump the technology.
When you knew he had given me his email you should've just let it be. If this somehow falls apart because of you.....
old dumb Uniqueorn with his lies again -  I invited everyone there, then we were submitting our questions, after some time he was responding and communicating

Uniqueorn stop bitching and lying

Btw I post link only to the latest article, 2Kool4Skewl provided a forum link

But who cares? Uniqueorn wil still lie lie and bitching again and again..
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

NXT.org

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:20:34 PM

NODE PROVIDERS: HARD FORK IMMINENT AT BLOCK 130K. PLEASE, UPDATE TO V1.0.0 ASAP.

USERS: If you know node providers, please inform them.

My client tells me about my up-to-date peers: 20/92

Come on, people. Let us update that network. Smiley

We should get all these peers into a email chain, so it's easier to keep these guys informed about it
Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:22:49 PM

just showed my latest article and infographic to CEO of Overstock and he was so excited, he will probably be issuing Overstock assets via our AE

if that actually happened i would definitely have to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming.

he especially wants to be first company to have its shares on Nxt AE - can he just issue an asset and not care about the gateways? Me and 2Kool4Skewl provided him some useful links and invited to our forums, so we will see.

Except that is a very *dumb move* salsa. I was the one who got him interested in NXT and AE and he gave me his email because he wanted to discuss it in a more professional manner.
Inviting him to a random forum is not optimal at all. Bringing him into the forum after he knows WTF nxt even is is a MUCH better way.
Now he can be unimpressed with our community and thus dump the technology.
When you knew he had given me his email you should've just let it be. If this somehow falls apart because of you.....
old dump Uniqueorn with his lies again -  I invited everyone there, then we were submitting our questions, after some time he was responding and communicating

Uniqueorn stop bitching and lying

Btw I post link only to the latest article, 2Kool4Skewl provided a forum link

But who cares? Uniqueorn wil still lie lie and bitching again and again..

Omg.
No go back and look for yourself, confirm it for yourself. You need meds.
I don't care who provided the forum link, the way you phrased it you made it sound as if you were the one who had done that.
Like I said: still a dumb move. This is a CEO, not a random person who got all the time in the world to look through the forums and try to make sense of it all. He provided his email for a reason, he wanted more info directly.

What the hell was I lying about? Nothing. Which means you lie. But we all know that ain't the first time.
ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:27:40 PM

Like I said: still a dumb move. This is a CEO, not a random person who got all the time in the world to look through the forums and try to make sense of it all. He provided his email for a reason, he wanted more info directly.

I have to agree. As a CEO you do not have time to sift through tons of data.

He needs a clear table of data that answers his questions precisely within seconds. Furthermore, he needs a ready solution to his problems.
Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:30:54 PM

He needs a clear table of data that answers his questions precisely within seconds. Furthermore, he needs a ready solution to his problems.

Exactly and this is what I have provided him. I also provided him with a comprehensive article about the NXT Asset Exchange that I commissioned of a professional copywriter (everything on NXT.org will be written by a professional copywriter).
Waiting for his response on e-mail, hopefully the idea will grow on him and we can do something together with Overstock. It would be *the* boost NXT needs to get into the spotlight.
salsacz

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:34:10 PM

lies again - I provided him a link to this nice table, no forums: https://i.imgur.com/PEoLtEU.jpg - all before he started with responses
ChuckOne

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:35:04 PM

Well done. Let us see what happens.

I appreciate the work of both of you.
salsacz

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:36:30 PM

well if I didn't invite redditers there, we would have nothing
ChuckOne

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

lies again - I provided him a link to this nice table, no forums: https://i.imgur.com/PEoLtEU.jpg - all before he started with responses

Err, I am not an expert on marketing but I know sales to some extend:

You need to tailor a presentation to the audience.
They have a problem and you solve it.
Do not include more in the presentation as what is necessary to solve their problem.
ChuckOne

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:39:59 PM

Thank you for that. Smiley
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:41:46 PM

ffs.....Salsacz and Uniqueorn, wtf r u 2 doing ?

This could be a serious break for NXT, maybe the foot in the door that we need to go mainstream, and u 2 are having a pissing contest over it ?

I know I'm not the f**king boss of u guys, and I know you have problems working together on pretty much anything, but my suggestion is:

Unique...take point on Overstock, be the main contact, but keep Salsa (and maybe the rest of the MC) in the loop, cc all mails etc on to them. Dont make too many promises without solid backup on them.

Salsa....could u back off a bit and keep an eye on how Unique handles the contact ?

We really don't need 2 competing contacts for a CEO's attention....you'll just piss him off.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:42:24 PM

This is simply false. I was waiting for this since it was announced. Like I said in the forum thread at nxtforum.org, I've been looking for his contact details due to the interview he gave in Forbes where he said he was interested in tech and described what is basically NXT AE.

But I don't care. Yes you provided info and you took initiative; GREAT salsa. Noone is trying to take that away from you. What I was saying is that after he had replied to me with interest and mail there is no reason to spam him with more info. All that ends up doing is giving NXT-haters more ammunition and give the impression that we are a desperate group of idiots who tried to self-promote in his AMA.
That's all. Start thinking strategy.
ChuckOne

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:44:05 PM

Unique...take point on Overstock, be the main contact, but keep Salsa (and maybe the rest of the MC) in the loop, cc all mails etc on to them. Dont make too many promises without solid backup on them.

Salsa....could u back off a bit and keep an eye on how Unique handles the contact ?

Agree with everything you said.
Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:44:21 PM

ffs.....Salsacz and Uniqueorn, wtf r u 2 doing ?

This could be a serious break for NXT, maybe the foot in the door that we need to go mainstream, and u 2 are having a pissing contest over it ?

I know I'm not the f**king boss of u guys, and I know you have problems working together on pretty much anything, but my suggestion is:

We really don't need 2 competing contacts for a CEO's attention....you'll just piss him off.

What? He's the only one having a pissing contest, as you will see from the post I just posted before this one.
I will not keep the MC in the loop anymore than I have to, they've got nothing to do with this. I'll keep the NXTers I know are go-getters like myself in the loop, they (MC) have ruined more than enough deals for NXT already. Not to mention Salsa's never ending plagarizing etc.
I even PM'ed salsa about this over at nxtforum to clear this up peacefully, but he was too childish to even reply.
So don't even attempt to critize me for his insaneness.
Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:50:51 PM

lies again: "there is no reason to spam him with more info. " - nobody was adding there anything. Everything was post there BEFORE. Nobody was spamming him!

Well except for the fact that the reddit timestamps show that you posted your question 15 minutes after me and *after* he had already replied to me you mean?

Do you just not know the definition of "lie" ?
You got issues man. I told you to answer in PM, but no, you want drama, that's all you want, that's the sole purpose of your existence, to be a pain in the ass. I'm done with this childish idiot.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:51:00 PM

Pathetic, divisive, grow up, are words that come to mind.  Sad
ChuckOne

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:51:14 PM

Okay. Let us stop here. I think you made your points. We will never know what is true or false. But it does not matter anyway.

Let us resolve the issue at hand:

@Uniqueorn
Handle that CEO carefully and efficiently. No need to waste his time.

@Salsacz
Back off this time. I am under the impression you got a lot of other work at your hand.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:53:32 PM

Cheesy

Onwards and sideways:

Like the graphic, like the text.
The future is NXT works better than Your future is NXT
and i've always liked You decide

Cheap needs to go, it has the association in US/British English of being very low end, the bottom of the market
I would use Efficient in the place of cheap,but it's already up there....any suggestions, guys?

And I'd like to see NXT:Love your money on a graphic......might do something when I get back from me holiday.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:56:01 PM

Okay. Let us stop here. I think you made your points. We will never know what is true or false. But it does not matter anyway.

Let us resolve the issue at hand:

@Uniqueorn
Handle that CEO carefully and efficiently. No need to waste his time.

@Salsacz
Back off this time. I am under the impression you got a lot of other work at your hand.

We wont know what is true or false? Check the reddit timestamps. I will not have this bag of steaming shit LIE whilst claiming I am the one who lies. That's symptoms of a manipulating sociopath.
And as my PM to him and my previous post in this thread already proved: I had no interest in a pissing contest. I want this connection to be handled professionally ,that's why I suggested we don't spam him.

This is *all* on salsa. I have *no idea* why he is still being taken seriously. His "work" is plagarized. His infographics, his "posters", his videos. EVERYTHING.

I'm so done with this, do not even enter the discussion and pretend that "you both made your points" when objective reality points to one sinner here. This is not about "lets agree to disagee". This is provably his drama.
salsacz

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:56:46 PM

decentralized - you can use it everywhere in cryptos Cheesy

the Ideefrishe company also promised delivering banners, so it will be more cool and not just this remake of their CD booklet Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 535 »
  Print  

Jump to: